All Comments on 'Best Gift ... Last Gift'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 283 Comments (Page 2)
tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THE TONGUE A VERSATILE INSTRUMENT

be it vitriol or pleasure or detente. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Whats worse

The characters or the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sex not love? But said second time we made love!!

My favorite gripe with author's character.

Show off tits etc

If you want your wife to be a masturbation fantasy for guys, just marry a porn star.

Only know one acquaintance who likes his wife to show off Private parts.

jtwheels

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Friends with benefits

Well done fellow 70+. Living well is the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
????

You obviously don't have a fucking clue as to how real people react. Oh, and by the way, All Ford Probes were a piece of shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just reread this. Loved your protagonist, absolutely a good guy, with completely realistic responses. Had she been contrite and sorrowful, he might have given her a chance, but she wasn't the least bit empathetic. Good on a second read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Here is a little insider info... the behavior of that marriage counselor? It isn't common not it isn't as uncommon as one would think. I do believe that most MCs who are accused of being biased are merely asking hard questions in order to BE impartial. That being said, I have heard some about some real shady characters who have a "thing" against betrayed spouses. And in full disclosure, it is JUST as bad in the reverse.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
What a nightmare...

Retiring into that clusterfuck of a marriage. The husband is ready to start a new adventure in life with the only woman he'd ever loved and she boldly not only

cheats on him. She wants him to continue to accept it.

I enjoyed the story, but the wife got off too easy. She needed some serious karma to follow her for the last years of her life.

Like her lover giving her a bad case a genital herpes that would flare up 'every' month around her mouth that everyone could see 'after' their divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He shouldn't have gone to the funeral

She died eight years earlier in my eyes. Why pay tribute to her just because the whore's worthless husk gave out?

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

ford probe man what a shit car. court ordered counseling at the age of 60s talk about an extreme waste of time. im very sure he and his lawyer could have had that squashed

MartyMBMartyMBover 3 years ago

Ralph needed a few reminders to not mess with married women. Unfortunately, nobody gave them to him.

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

She never figured it out. It was her that threw the marriage away not him. She was the 1 that fucked the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

The comment by ReedRichards

makes me think I should not be reading

the stories by ReedRichards.

Paul in Oklahoma

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
Reed wants to take away the choice

she cheated so he had one of to choices according to Reed, If he loves her more than himself he'll stay. If he loves himself more, he'll worry about getting old alone and become a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the story and the comments too

I enjoyed the story AND the comments. I tend to view the story as that of the author, and while I might not like aspects of the story, I am not the author and don't know the reasons why the story is as it is. If I want a DIFFERENT story, I probably need to write it myself.

As to the various commenters, I view comments like assholes. We all have one! Doesn't make it right or pretty, it just is. Based on our own upbringing, experiences and expectations, our views and others views can be extremely different. Not right or wrong, just our own views.

The old saying of "walk a mile in someone else's shoes" is to look at it from someone else's point of view but that seems difficult for most people. You don't have to agree, but understanding that you and the other person disagree and what is the best resolution is what makes for mature people.

BTB and being a cuckold are two options of thousands and millions available. I try to learn from these stories, how I would react, what I might have done better in my own life under my own circumstances. Even going and reading ReedRichards stories to see if I can learn something from this author.

Thanks again for the stories you've written.

rRC

marktacmarktacover 3 years ago
Really!?!

Great story, up to a point. This guy's dream car was a Ford Probe? Give me a break! If for no other reason I could never be his friend. If that was his idea of perfect no wonder his wife cheated on him. In hindsite, I guess it could be worse. It could have been a Chevy Vega or a Fiat of any stripe.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Pleased

Pleased he stood up for himself and dumped her.The fact she carried on seeing her lover after they separated says everything about her.If she really wanted him to stay she would have dumped the lover post haste.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Here’s an idea. He shows up for the other guys funeral instead. He walks up to the casket pulls out his dick and pisses on the corpse while his ex does the fish imitation. Sounds about right.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Page 2

I’m not asking you to give up Ralph. I want you to give up me you backstabbing adulteress

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

I thought I had read all of Hooked's work but somehow missed this one. What a special treat to find it today. A belated five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

Why did he waste the time to go to the funeral? It makes no sense at all. Who waste the time to go to a skank whore funeral. Even to give your grandson some chuckles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She said she loved him but kept on having sex with the other guy anyway.

Says it all really.

Just another bitch whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best revenge living well.after.

Good ending

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 stars

Lost a star because there were no repercussions against the snake .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The only thing that bothers me about this story is that the car-of-his-dreams was a ford probe. Really? A Ford Probe??? Not a '69 Chevelle SS? GT500? GTO Judge? '63 Corvette? Any Duesenberg or Cord ever made? Maybe a Cobra? Anything with Selby badging? No???

A million cars to choose from and his dream is a freakin' Probe???

Oh well. The rest of the story was great. 5 stars.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Glad he out lived the slut wife!!! Hope she died painfully!!!

ChagrinedChagrinedover 3 years ago

Anyone know the name of hooked’s ex-wife or childhood heartbreaker? I’ll bet it was Traci. Ever notice that most if not all of the cheating spouses are named Traci. 😁😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

Fucking a woman his daughters age killed this story for me. 5 stars to a 1 star instantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Sad!

If only Tracie had exhibited true remorse the marriage could have been saved.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"I told Willie to give her the house, which was paid for, and give me that much more in cash." - Are there really people (other than the wealthy), that have cash that's more than the value of their house? Even in a low market, the house is probably worth at least $200,000, if they even have $100,000 in other assets, she'd still owe him $50,000. They'd have to have OVER $200,000 before she got anything besides the house. Being a "faceless drone in a cubicle" may pay well, but you don't get THAT kind of wealthy!

/

The HUGE thing for me, is that she doesn't only want him to forgive her, but she's prefer that she could keep seeing Ralph. She's only "willing" to give up Ralph if that's the price for saving the marriage.

/

I can't remember if it was in this story or not, but I HATE the, "You're my husband, you're supposed to say those things." A husband can't win; if he compliments his wife, they don't mean much, so she seeks validation from other men; if he DOESN'T compliment her, he's an insensitive bastard and she has to seek validation from other men.

/

@Anonymous Re: The Funeral - He went for his daughter, not for the ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@sbrooks103x: YES

If you make "ok-to-good" money, and save and invest it, while living in a house that is "good enough" instead of what the lenders think you can afford, it can be done.

Both of you need to be willing to live like that, but it is not super difficult.

Olfrog14x

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 for you. Great story and told with a lot of understanding about extra long marriages. Mine has lasted for 1/2 a century, but there is no guarantee it will last another year without a lot of effort by both of us. A long term couple must work tirelessly to keep the home fire burning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty good writing. But watch out for the homophones: "site" instead of "sight"; "mail" instead of "male" for example.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent 5 star story. thank you Hooked 1957!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice to read a story where the man has the balls to stay the course,and toss the cheating slut to the curb.

My wife and i married early at 20 years old and lasted 33 years before i caught her cheating with one of her much younger coworkers. During our marriage i was her rock through two battles with cancer,the death of our youngest,and loosing both her parents and younger sister in a tragic car crash. I felt like such a fool,being clueless to her 2 year long affair,but one saving grace was that i listened to my parents and grandparents, and before we married,i had her sign a prenup,and put my just started business in a family trust.

The divorce was not pretty,and both of our surviving adult children felt stuck in the middle,and my soon to be ex found through her lawyer that the prenup and trust were unbreakable. I was 2 months shy of my 54 birthday when the divorce was complete,and never looked back. I am currently 62 years young,and am getting laid so much that i sometimes feel that my ex did me a favor. To all the older single men out there,have the courage to grab life by the ass,and make something new and wonderful.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Should’ve killed them. They were asleep, there’s many ways to do it without being caught. Then there’s no losing anything in the divorce, no bullshit counseling with a feminist witch, and everyone knows what a slut she was when their bodies are found together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the read. One thing the author didn't have Andy pick up on, in the first counselling session Traci describes That she had sex with Ralph then they made 'love'. The author should have had Andy pick up on that. You don't 'make love' with someone you aren't invested in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She is 63 and has a body of 43? C'mon man, what BS you are selling here? Is that character a gym rat? I am assuming that you are an old geezer like most of LE writers and readers so you would know what a 63-year-old woman looks like, and it ain't pretty. Yup, some like Christy Brinkley can pass younger on selected (and retouched) photos but that is way below 1%. Nearly all of the old hags look like ... old hags. These LW writers always have "fantastic" looking females, that is a standard cliché here but this guy has driven this cliché to a new absurd. I am glad this is not illustrated story as it would be quite ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really don't understand that no BTB author here has a courage to write how these types of conversations happen in reality. Not drinking vine from a glass and no moralizing and other cliche BS used here. What it really goes is shouting, insults, punches, and death threats. Yes, death threats. Why is that this cannot sink in the thick skull of these LW writers? Why is that no LW writer can summon courage to write about man punching a woman. because this is what really happens often? Why do you have to put a man on "high moral ground" pedestal? Aren't you interested in writing something more realistic? So many cliches that it is unbearable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So no repercussions for the bull ?

Didn't bother telling his wife and getting them divorced...

WTF

Pathetic cuck

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Great read...5 Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Mail" for "male"? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best infidelity stories. It’s believable on some level being the first aspect. Calculating the time of the affair means that she had sex her paramour conservatively 250 times, and as many as 400 times multiplying 1 or 2 times a week over the time period admitted by the wife. The ending is a salve to the BTB crowd, but at least no stupid impossible violence. Loved the story,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. At that age it's best to just put it behind you and live happy. Don't even look over your shoulder once.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

I've said this before. Why are cheating disgusting cunts so stipid? I hope the last years of her life were totally miserable. I hope she died in pain. Fucking cunt.

Okay, calm down.

I just don't get it. But I guess I must be stupid as well. Fuck cheaters. All should live in pain.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No regrets by the ex even unto death AND no payback on Ralph. This sucked. It would have been better if Traci witnessed how well he was doing without her. It just didn't work for me.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
They say the best revenge is leading a good life.

I say the very best revenge is leading a happy life, and rubbing it in the face of the cheater. I suppose, without the face rubbing, it become the next to best...

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

The best part of this story is that anyone would be excited by a fucking Ford probe. Rubes.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 2 years ago

Nicely written. I actually know people, men and women, like Traci. They never take responsibility for anything, especially when it comes to hurting others to get what they want. When they're confronted later it's, "I don't remember that." or "That's not the way it happened." or " You're always living in the past." even though it happened yesterday. There is only one thing you can do with those types of people, (legally) avoid them. Life is too short to have to deal with people like that. Thank you for an entertaining nd realistic story

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Welcome to the special Literotica edition of Car Talk; featuring the Ford Probe. There is also a side feature of Fuck You, you deluded, moronic, etc., etc., etc.,... cheatin' BITCH!!!

So let's talk cars. Most LitRot cartalkers have erroneous info. The Ford Probe originated as project ST-16, a secret Mustang replacement with FWD (front wheel drive). Mustang fans said Hell to the NO. After the Mustang II fiasco, they would rather see the model die than be fwd.

So Ford rebadged the design as the Probe after a series of concept show cars. The cars were built by Mazda in Flat Rock MI. First generation cars had a 4-cyl Turbo option that was quite quick. Second gen cars had a 2.5l 24v V-6 with NO turbo(s) that was lighter and quicker. The second gen cars were truly beautiful.

Off the subject, their sibling Mazda MX-6 was one of the most stunning cars of the last half century, IMO. Put in an oval egg-crate grille, recessed round headlights, and simple round taillights; and an MX-6 would look like an updated 60's Ferrari 2+2

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Lol, I liked the Probe when it was around, but preferred its stable mate, the Mazda MX-6. I loved that this story revolved around a car😊. I can't believe what a delusional bitch Traci was, I guess she thought her pussy was gold plated. Why can't cheaters get through their heads (male & female) that they are hurting their significant other when they step outside their relationships? The MC had trusted her so he never focused in on the changes over time that made it all the more devastating. The cliché "i took nothing away from you" is pure bullshit right out of the cheaters handbook. I absolutely love that she was a bitter old women, while he's not at all😆. The irony that he is the "stud" of the bridge group is not lost on me, and those that think if he can do that he should have been able to get past what Traci did are missing the point. They were in a marriage that was supposed to be exlusive, forsaking all others. His FWB with the four ladies is completely different. He and they knew going in that they would be sharing within the group, totally different dynamic. When Traci started fucking Ralph she had already thrown the marriage away. Her rationalizing away that betrayal didn't make any less so. Plus like the author wrote, she was never sorry she did it. The only thing I wished had happened was that Ralph would have lost the use of his equipment from a mugging outside his office😜. Glad it's all make believe😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. He handled the wife as what she was. He also did for the 'counselor' exactly what the judge should have done. Although she lost her husband, she refused to give up her lover. Then held it against him when he moved to Colorado without her. That is when she truly found out about love and husbands & lovers. LP

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Oh no! The end of Traci? I've been wanting to meet her (meat her?) all this time. I hope she shows up alive and randy in the next story ......

Not too hot for 90's Probes though, they are not a suitable sub for the Mustang - reckon ole Raphie didn't work out as a suitable sub either ......

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

And on the latest edition of Men Who Unknowingly Married Narcissists... no way that was her first affair. DNA test the kids!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

A wife out contact with reality and a marriage therapist that's fucked up.

Under those circumstances the husband really controlled himself.

Personally, I felt there was unfinished business left with the wife's lover. Still a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's a book out there "What men understand about Women. It is one word NOTHING.

There is also another book out there "What men SHOULD know about Women" This book is 1500 pages and that is just the INDEX.

It was just sex - Volume 12 Chapter 3.

I still love you and only you - Volume 12 Chapter 14

We can get past this and live out the rest of our lives together - Volume 13 Chapter 10

Do you want to grow up lonely in a retirement home - Volume 15 Chapter 22.

ALL the excuses women give are in these books but seeing as there are 22 Volumes and most of them have over 1000 pages per volume most men don't have time to read them. What with working and being the dutiful husband and father there just isn't time.

Curlee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to love my “Prob”. Cool car

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forgiveness is a much better path. Bitterness and revenge only add to your own misery.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

A Ford Probe? 🤣🤣🤣 I'm guessing he had a pony nub too. Then after he finds out he has a slutwife, he serves her wine? Makes me think he had that coming to him. At least he had a bit of spine left and got rid of the cunt. I'd have skipped the funeral, but piss on her grave later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous from 5 days ago comments started me thinking. I was bullied as a youth up to the end of high school. Those bullies took great pleasure in hurting me physically and mentally over the years. I am sure that they had many laughs together as they discussed their bullying of me! So as an adult, I take greater pleasure in reminiscing about pissing on their graves every chance I get! I am never miserable, as I am walking away from their graves I just starting dancing and singing the song Happy after each visit, lol! I guess the last laugh is mine, lmao!

I think our MC here has been dancing and singing the Happy song since his divorce. All he has to do now is sneak back to her grave later that night and piss on her, lmao! And for all you bitches and cuckolds who don’t agree with screw YOU! I am still happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this author's stories.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

LMOL Loved the ending....OUTSTANDING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful ending, he brought a younger lady to her funeral like she was bringing a younger man into his bedroom. Another one of those maintain the house as it was because of great love but cannot keep knees together because of great love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You hit almost every cliches again. The wife from 39 years becoming a sudden crazy slut, the therapist taking her side (you writers should really stop doing that), your MC hooking up with a younger woman (or several) despite his old age, she kept everything in the house the same even the locks... etc, etc. Though it might be good for some readers ego, it's not good for the story. It makes it similar to many others. When I read your stories I have the feeling I have already read them over and over again.

You missed one important point in your story, what happened with Tracy after the divorce?

There are some new original writers in the LW category, saddlettramp, Justwords... you are not one of them. You need to find your own voice instead of trying to copy the other writer's style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice I had to clean off the pathetic cukold created seemingly from a man with spine story. This was just the right medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just cannot believe the delusional bitch.

“I’ll even give him up if you want me to.”

She was in a different world, not reality.

And the counselor was unreal too.

Bill S.

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

A ford probe!!! That says more about his character than anything you could write.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Great story, very entertaining. Traci must have had a very low IQ. She got what she deserved, dying alone, the only thing missing is that Andy didn’t piss on her freshly dug grave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I keep going back to this thought, every time I read one if these stories. Nobody does anything, unless it will benefit them. For example, want to make some instant friends? Start going out with a group, and paying for the drinks. Have a skill like HVAC? Let your wives friends know, they can cal, you, if they have a problem. Stop doing things for other people, and they will drop you like a hot potato.

Sooo... The whole idea that a woman would be able to convince a man, to allow her to continue to have sex with her boyfriend if 5 years, is preposterous! And a 62 year old woman, is like a salad with one day left on it at Walmart. People aren’t exactly in line, to buy it.

Last- ( and this was the biggest stretch of the truth) who gets 200-300 thousand miles on a Ford car? And Mazda engines back then, burnt shitloads of oil. If you need to include reliability in a story, why not the Toyota R series engines? They were the best, at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A Ford probe?

Seriously? The ugliest car every conceived by the demon spawn of Satan, put on earth to offend the eyes of man? No accounting for taste I suppose.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Great story.

I read some of the comments. Really? Your problem is the with car? What does it matter if the author got payed by Ford or not? Still great story.

After 39 years of marriage leaving alone is lonely. Does not matter if he gets laid on daily bases, he is still lonely. She broke his hart with her arrogance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No regret on her part. No payback on Ralph. This sucked.

underdog1underdog1about 2 years ago

Good story, but I want to comment on the remark in an anonymous comment on comparing a 62 yr old woman to a Walmart salad that's about to take a shit and wondering who would be foolish enough to buy it. Kudos to the definitive association of the two.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@UnMisTakenIdentity - Yes, one of the things I liked about this story is that he didn't do anything that any of us couldn't have done - no Special Forces, no "friends in low places," no hidden bank accounts.

\

"it felt really good to know that a man could find me attractive and want to flirt with me at that age." - When will these women learn that it has nothing to do with the man finding her "attractive...at that age." Even if she IS, apparently attractive, the more important thing is that he can tell that she's available. At that point, he'll say anything that he has to in order to get into her pants.

\

"I don't love you any less than I ever did." - Does that mean that she could have cheated on him 39 years ago?

\

"Is this just about your ego?" - And HER ego at another man wanting her had NOTHING to do with it, right?

\

"But I will have to report that you weren't exactly cooperative today." - "Cooperative" with what? Saving the marriage? He doesn't want it saved, so naturally he's not going to cooperate.

\

I'm surprised that he hasn't told the Doc how Traci wants to keep seeing Ralph!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
@ rn2711

In defense of anon 04/03/22, it really IS an ugly car.😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could only give this one Four stars, even as good as it was. I just can’t give anyone Five stars who has the hots for a Ford Probe. Jeez, how would he feel in a Boss 302 Mustang? That’s a real powerful car. Or a Corvette? Maybe not as fast as the Mustang on a straightaway, but a great driver, takes corners like a dream and has more power than should be legal for road racing. But nope, he’s got the hots for a Ford Probe. A car that hasn’t been built in 25 years, and even when it was, it was as much a Mazda as it was a Ford. Jiminy Freaking Cricket. A Probe. 4⭐️s!!

York1234York1234about 2 years ago

...and Ralph got away Scot free...??? After f####ing her for over five years...?? Never in my world...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The most unbelievable part of this story is the Ford Probe! Seriously? the fact that Traci found nothing intrinsically wrong with having a five year affair is also beyond the pale, but it fits the typical trope of these sort of stories built around selfish entitlement.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Ralph needed a lesson. If our guy had killed him right off, he might have gotten away with it. Otherwise, a lot of careful work to get the SOB. He could get his gun, shoot Ralph on the side of his head, and Traci too. Murder suicide. But who to leave the gun next to? Her, I think, since she knew where it was and how to get it. Then book off and get a motel 100 miles away. Come home the next day as scheduled.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Ford Probe,,,, Seriously? well writen other than that. interesting charators should have destroyed that counseler though

tomol111tomol111almost 2 years ago

Although Ralph is an asshole for fucking a married woman, it is Tracy who bares the brunt of the angry,

Betrayed spouse, Andy. The cheating spouse is always at fault, not who she cheated with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great yarn about a fairly ordinary and decent guy who refused his wifes offer of friendly cuckoldry in their dotage.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

read this once, today just read parts to refresh my memory. Thought about what Allison, his Daughter said after the funeral at the mom's house, about her Dad bringing a "younger woman" to her Moms funeral was "Tacky" and she didn't defend him. Think I would have told her "Fuck you and your thoughts abought Tacky! She fucked some close friend for over 5 years in secret while married to me!!!!"

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Ralph never had to pay and that is wrong.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

Sad story but well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

dying let slut wife off way too easy! Therapist was the worst in the history of the world. A five-year-old could have done a better job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty obvious, the counselor is fucking someone besides her husband (or her wife) for 6 years. And I wish you could like comments on this site. Agree with everyone that thinks the slut's lover should have been mysteriously disfigured in a random crime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Argh... v good until the so-so ending. But at least it HAD an ending. Sorta. 5 brought down to a 4 by a 2 ending.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

I guess menopause for her is also called: stupid-pause. Somewhat sad of a story… but thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't a woman's sex drive decrease with menopause without hormonal support?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Menopause doesn't remotely work like that on planet Earth. The wife was a caricature of narcissism.

RileyKingRileyKingover 1 year ago

4 stars. Again the fact that the wife never got it is disappointing. She never had the epiphany that she was to blame, solely. The fact that the daughter didn’t seem to get it either was disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a sad ending but it’s the only one possible. If my wife had cheated on me, I would have felt the same way. Now I’m a semi-lonely old man that Covid has made it difficult to find another.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerover 1 year ago

She wanted to stay with him. There is only one way that he could consider that.

She stops immediately with her AP.

He brings home a partner ever night for the next six years and she gets to watch.

If after six years she is still interested .....

(she wont last one month)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thankyou.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story , love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absurd stupid plot / something missing the morality Gray area.! The blatant dialog about her blatant sexuality exploits. I always have that feeling / why do we even exist / these hostile acts committed by Humans / the hate and anger they produce /.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was just too stupid.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Arrogant self absorbed cheater...I am shocked. This story is very well written/told. Very nice ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous