All Comments on 'Best Gift ... Last Gift'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 283 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Traci was a truly unrepentant slut. I don't get all these LW stories with wives who have been faithful for like 20-30 years who suddenly just slut it up. Makes zero sense. In Traci's case she was past menopause. And even then menopause usually does the reverse and saps libido unless HRT is whacked. Worse Traci has no guilt and had emotional feelings for the asshole for five years, then continue to see him during separation while trying to supposedly reconcile and then for years after the divorce. Clearly she had a big thing for the other guy and felt entitled, never taking responsibility for her selfishness. It is a dumb trope and seems unrealistic. Marriages that go that long may have infidelities but seem unlikely to have lengthy guiltless full blown emotional+physical affairs. Otherwise the marriage was hideously flawed or the cheating wife was mentally damaged all of which should be observable. Meh.

DOC226DOC226over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the twist at the end. The ultimate revenge is to live well.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Started well, but the end were he has a queue of women wanting him to service them makes it sound like an Hans Christian Anderson fairy story, one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His wife was just plain delusion, Bat Shit Crazy.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

"The grandson thought this whole discussion was hysterical." Best line.

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

Leaving the crazy bitch was the only thing to do. She was set on fucking the old boss even after being caught.

Best thing is find new pussy. They outlive the men anyway.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Since

Since when did an insurance cubicle filler travel?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Hooked, Vande1, and saddletramp can always be counted on to severely burn a cheating wife. That’s consistently great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always the victim, it's never Traci's fault. All these vicious, spiteful men hellbent on spoiling her innocent fun. Especially her husband, whose cruel insistence that she should not have a boyfriend on the side took all the joy out of her life..............!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I

Don't get why he didn't give retribution to the asshole in their bed with her typical pussy wimp husband.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Who the hell celebrates a Ford Probe of all things. Why not a mustang. You need help dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Close to home

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Bon sang, mais quel cocu mauviette.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Ford Probe sucks dude, my very first roommate when i moved out of my parents house had one and it was in great shape. It was still a lame ass car. Even the Taurus SHO was cooler.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Loved it, I feel he did the only thing he could,

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

cuando sea mayor, quiero ser tan genial como el protagonista jajaja

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Couple of gross gramaticals. The two letter code for Nebraska is NE, not NB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some women many times fail to understand the workings of a man’s mind. It is not always nor even usually ego that prevents an un-earned forgiveness. It would be good for women to read about and understand the concept of self respect from a male viewpoint. That concept can be best understood simply by a famous line in a poem by the great English poet, Lord Byron, “ I could not love thee half so much, loved I not honor more”. In this poem he refused his lover’s request to stay home from war. But it is universal…….there are SOME THINGS more important than love…….Self Respect / Honor. With that lost ALL ELSE DIMINISHES. R. H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

At least the ex husband got his fuck on at the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why average

She cheated and sex yet said they made love the second time!!!!

Can't have it both ways (!!

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Et le salopard de Ralph ? Il s'en sort comme si de rien n'était. Il s'installe dans le nid vide et profite de la salope. Beurk ! Très déçu par cette histoire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW a pig of a woman! big surprise!🐖

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, Hooked. I was certainly glad to see she didn’t convince him to stay married. The woman obviously had a loose screw or two to believe her five year affair was just a bump in the road that could be overcome.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really can't see why a judge and or a counselor would even agree with th8s cheating crap, she was doing it for over 6 years, and they thinks it's OK total bs

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great story…..

Another delusional wife gets hers….

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

lol ... old pig! haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ANOTHER standard tale of marital infidelity; the wife, not satisfied with her husband's attention or with life in general, finds excitement and sexual satisfaction using two males. Interesting but no different to all the other cheating wives' stories, a straight forward 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read several of your stories and noting the similarities in the them I suspect that there's a lot of your life there. As a man who divorced his college sweetheart in our late 60s, I can't help but relate to them myself. Fortunately God put me together with the wonderful woman I am now married to.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop and a stupid, selfish carp of a wife. Oh, and a clueless cuckold.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit12 months ago

TWO many spelling errors that spellcheck can knot find, butt a Human proof reader could!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Four stars. I like Dick Snugfit's satirical comment. It about sums it up, but the four stars is on story quality. I like it, but don't love it.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

No repercussions with the cheaters. Weak .

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

He only saw Ralph once sleeping with his wife. Hard to believe after 5+3 years.

Did he try and find out anything about Ralph ?

Not realistic. 5*

pummel187pummel18710 months ago

Guys just FUCKING leave... No talking, no counciling or second chances. Let your lawyer handle everything.

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Putain, il n'a pas tué Ralph et vendu Tracy à un bordel mexicain ? Quelle mauviette.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“some mail companionship”

That’s: “some MALE companionship”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it. In my opinion it's the sort of thing that could and probably does happen in real life. Well written story and believable in how things happened. She cheated got caught ended up alone and regretful. He caught her left her and ended up enjoying life. Karma does sometimes work out the right way. 5 stars from me. BardnotBard

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica9 months ago

"Mail companionship". Isn't that a penpal?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hard core bitch. She's got a set of balls on her. Talk about having your cake and eating it too. Too bad she is delusional. Plus she really doesn't know what love is. She proved she only loves herself. Well done author, I absolutely hate her guts. Five stars for creating a very memorable story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ahh, the Ford Probe. A poor man’s Porsche. Guaranteed to turn no one’s head! Me thinks mr Hooked has a sense of humor

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Her claim that her affair took nothing away if from her husband doesn’t hold water. She should have gone with him to get the car but she stayed home to be with her lover, giving up time wit her daughter and grandson. That’s truly selfish!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty well written until the end. Then it's like the writer reached his/her "fuck it," limit on the spelling and grammar.

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Again I liked the story, but it ends abruptly. Not sayin to keep going p, lat a story end where it ends. Just word it like an ending, not just an abrupt stop. If this was a movie p, when the main plot played out the screen would just freeze on the last scene. That’s not a great way to end a movie or a short story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Neat story. Love the ending.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Ralph dumped the cheating bitch too. Ain’t love wonderful?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow. To the Anonhmous commenter, two posts previous, who states that women are evil, sorry to hear you have become such a misogynist. What you vent in your rage and hate is so wrong on so many levels. Get help.

phill1cphill1c8 months ago

"Women are evil and selfish and entitled to their core, starts around 7/8yo and last till they die..."

Yet are not in power and the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Yeah, you need help because you're stupid and a misogynist. but mostly because you're stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I thought the stiry was really goid until it ended with a whisper.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story until Kay at the funeral. The author writes good stories but too frequently has the main male character end up with an attractive younger woman. That may be a fantasy but it certainly is not realistic. This story was even dumber that he got four younger women who wanted sex from him. Traci demonstrated her true feelings when she didn't go with him to get the car and SEE THEIR DAUGHTER and GRANDSON. Instead she saw his trip to get the car as an opportunity to fuck the other guy. So yes Traci was a selfish cheating bitch. However, Mr. English wasn't "all in" for her either. He moved on to the 4 times FWB's much too easily. Besides his last words to Traci, before catching Traci cheating, were lies about where he was, what he was doing, and when he would return. The two of them went through the motions of marriage for 40 years but didn't really care if the other was there. He said it when they conversed at the party in college, that he didn't care how she reacted. I suspect that attitude was apparent to her their entire time together. He wanted Traci in college and then as his wife, only because she was beautiful. It was "just sex" between Ralph and Traci; the same as it was "just sex" between Traci and the MC for 39 years

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Things like this really happen. Some wives really do cheat. Usually they don't get caught. Sometimes the husband does catch them. I'm glad he dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

kinda ironic that some women get hornier after menopause . not in my case,my wife went through the ' change ' in her mid 50's and that was 10 plus years ago . it got so bad we don't do anything but live together,no physical contact of any kind. NOTHING . mother nature got even with me a few years later and i'm basically unable to even get a complete erection,so i guess it doesn't matter anymore .

phill1cphill1c8 months ago

"...kinda ironic that some women get hornier after menopause ..."

Mostly/only in these stories...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

4 Stars on a good story .. My wife has not gone through Menopause . My ex has but my wife is about 10 years younger . My wife is a saint as she puts up with My sorry ass .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Boy, I sure never heard my Grandad have a conversation like ‘that’. Blue pills, tongue?

Yeah. Really good story, Hooked, thanks much for sharing.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A memorable story. (Cue the Unbridled Laughter.).

"... or just some mail companionship".

Definitely not a Dear John letter? Love letters? Pen pals? Friends with PO Boxes? (Yet more Hilarity.).

Thank you. Thank you. Needed that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Or, or... friends with male slots. (More Hilarity)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed it. It's been a while since I first read this story. I think I gave it 5 stars back then, and I still give it 5 stars. It's a well written story, about a couple who have spent most of their adult life together, then the husband finds out the wife has been cheating on him for 5-6 years, getting it on with Ralph twice a week, and wants to keep seeing him. So the husband divorces her, and goes on to live his life "alone". He might be alone, but he wasn't lonely. The ex-wife continued having sex with Ralph for 3 plus years, then stopped, blaming him for the divorce. Kay was a self centered selfish bitch who couldn't admit to herself that SHE was the cause of the divorce, and the loss of her husband. I liked it, and enjoyed it. This coming from someone who has been married for 43 plus years.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Did the wife have a screw loose? She never understood that her relationship with another man for 5 years was not acceptable. Dud, yep, she did have a screw loose.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with "demander" from over one year ago. He should have killed them both immediately. Demander's idea was a good one, staging a murder/suicide. My idea was that he strap them both in the bed, like with racheting cargo straps. Then wake them up and pour lamp oil or keresene or something on asshole's crotch and set him on fire, forcing wife to watch, then burn her up too. Could try to stage the room with lamps or candles to make it look accidentle. Or start a fire in the garage from his car and burn the whole house down from there, maybe disabling smoke or fire alarms. How's that for revenge fantasy ? 😊

Ursus1932Ursus19325 months ago

5 Stars Plus, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like this one for once

It finally had a life best live is a life lived to its fullest

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Second reading. Really good story!

RimmerdalRimmerdal5 months ago

LOL. Very well written.

Except for the love fest with the Probe. Really??? lmao.

Why not a diesel Chevette and a 4cyl. Vega? Just kidding.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for a fun read. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She got off easy, the therapist would have been reported and sued. Ol Ronnie boy would never have made the relocation. Not for the whore.........hell he was welcome to her. But he should have had enough sense to stay out of my house. For that alone he would have had to walk with a cane to his eunuch meetings

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

only thing that would make this story better would have been if she had an epiphany... and maybe some post-divorce discussion or drama.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting fantasy, I can't help but doubt that it would have worked out like this.

Women, like men, want a number of different things from a relationship. Sex is the one that occupies most of the readers on LW, but companionship and wealth are the other two. If the wife was after the latter she would have been all set to go after six years of cheating.

I doubt an 'anal probe' driver has much going for himself in the companionship deoartment and he clearly, pre divorce, wasn't totally satisfactory in the bed so what exactly did he have going for himself?

Just saying, the little blue pills don't do so well for people with blood pressure issues, yeah you know that problem that afflicts many men over 50 and especially if they're overweight or suffer from other common chronic ailments.

Perhaps the most appropriate if not the best analogy is between a 65+ man and a car that's done over 100k, they may look OK on the outside but it takes an increasing amount of money to keep them roadworthy and they're very unlikely to ever perform anywhere near as well as they did when new.

Of course the same can be said for women over 65. Truth be told most don't work properly anymore and you'll be lucky if you can get them started from a cold start, without the aid of lubricants.

Companionship is generally the number one requirement and the primary driver for couples past 65.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very convenient that she died, when life expectancy would suggest otherwise. It's not like she had chronic health issues, and hadn't been regularly getting a thorough work out.

Would have thought the old dude with the fragile car and ED problems would have gone first from prostate cancer or heart disease exacerbated by his use of blue pills.

Or just one of the 20k+ fatalities on American roads every year as I doubt the probe would come out of any accident very well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story with another abrupt ending. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

I read it again and I still enjoy it a lot. My theory is that when a person has lived long enough, they either turn toward those they love or they turn away to find what they are missing. I can only understand the first group.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well they do say that the highest rates of Sti's are among those in their 70s. Especially those living in old people's communities in Florida.

Lol at the 'anal probe' comment, yeah they were a totally shit car.

Don't really agree with the companionship thing, many people these days lack the socialisation to be truly close, or suffer the closeness of another. Many, especially in the retirement/death camps, get more than enough companionship from other dysfunctional individuals through activities etc.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well crafted five star story that said all that need to be said.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGa3 months ago

Very well written.

Texican1830Texican18302 months ago

I’m older than the MC, and enjoy a robust sex life with my wife of 55 years. Thank God for Endocrinologists! Looking back, the late fifties are a dangerous time, especially when the woman retains her looks. Old age is upon you, chronologically, but you feel young and sexy. A younger man hitting on a wife who has spent 42 years fucking the same man offers something hubby can’t - variety! And a different voice saying what she wants to hear.

As he said, a drunken mistake or few is one thing - five years of twice weekly and living as man and wife during his monthly travels, is quite another.

The last part sounds contrived, but there are substantially more old women than old men, so ?

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright2 months ago

He meet Kay 8yrs ago, but the funeral was only 6yrs after the divorce.

c24jc24jabout 1 month ago

Great story! I sort of wish she'd figured it out and had some remorse . . . ah well . . .

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Ford Probe? Really? 1 ⭐️ Grow some balls and have your characters drive a real automobile.

Cracker270Cracker27016 days ago

Repeat. Still a great well told piece of work

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon8 days ago

Fucking guy ended up with a harem and his ex died a bitter old woman. 😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Well, at least Andy has a grave he can piss on! : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous