All Comments on 'Best Gift ... Last Gift'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 279 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 4 years ago
Great story, Hooked.

You just keep tightening it up and putting out quality stories. Thank you. Write another, please. Randi.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 4 years ago

For some reason I've always hated driving on I-55.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

What a great story!

It was so sad that Traci destroyed such a long and previously happy marriage. Her total unwillingness to accept any blame for the divorce and the pining after her ex-husband was bizarre... what a mixed up woman.

I'm glad the husband bounced back after the divorce and enjoyed life... he deserved to have a happy retirement.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
I've known women like the wife.

Thankfully, I've only known them from a distance. They never understand that they owe as much as they get and somehow resent everyone who expects from them what they are given. I'll never understand them. 5***** for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
and ralph

get off scott free. no closure thus story is shorted.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"even if it means I have to give up Ralph." - "Even" giving up Ralph? That should be the MINIMUM required!

Yes, "It's just sex" is a cliche, and a stupid one at that! What is cheating if it's not sex? Playing chess? Going out to dinner? Sex is part and parcel of cheating! With the SMALL exception of an emotional affair, without sex there IS no cheating!

"If you don't want me to see Ralph anymore, I can abide by that." - How magnaninous of her, like she's being so generous by being willing to give up her lover.

"And then we cuddled up, like you and I do ..." - She doesn't see that cuddling like that sort of negates the "it's just sex" argument?

She talks about ego, conveniently forgetting that it was HER ego at attracting another man that led to their problems.

Counselors aren't SUPPOSED to have an agenda, just to assess the situation. Frankly, I don't know how much good it would do, but I'd have my lawyer petition the judge for a new counselor since Ruth seemed to have an agenda to "save" their marriage.

The THERAPIST is buying into the "it's just sex" bullshit? Definitely insist on a new counselor, or let the judge find him in contempt of court!

What does the Doc, think about her only being WILLING to give up Ralph, that she would prefer to keep seeing him. Though I would imagine that would be harder now with him not working and traveling now.

The fact that the Doc obviously coached Traci should be grounds to remove her.

"I guess I was holding you up on too high a pedestal!" - Not too high a pedestal to not cheat on him!

"mail companionship?" LOL, would that be like the mailman?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago
The thing I liked about this story was

while the wife tried the "It was just sex" gambit, Hook carefully showed everyone how that argument, or reason, made no sense and could never be the fact. You cannot treat another person like that and claim it didn't involve and even badly hurt them. Well done!

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
I’m impressed.

“Hubby comes home early.” Just like 10,000 other Lit stories. And Hooked makes it fresh and original. Well done.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 4 years ago

I'm hooked.

Great story. Thanks for giving him a happy ending. I enjoyed the ride, although I'm not a fan of the Ford Probe (sorry, bad experience).

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
I was worried because I know

your history of willing cuckolds, but good story..........5

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
I'm with Ron!

Son-in-law's comment' I wouldn't forgive her, and I wouldn't rule out physical violence either,' seems a little strong but so is a wife sleeping with another man for five YEARS! and then wanting to continue after she has been found out! Great ending and an appropriately FAIR outcome for all concerned. I read these stories about wives cheating and using the same old cliches... it was only sex... I never stopped loving you I didn't mean to hurt you etc. etc. This MUST be a peculiarly common facet in women as it seems to reoccur in almost every story. No wonder men do not understand these poor quality beings and no wonder men abuse and discard them ( at least the smart ones) Dr. Ruth seems to be cast in a similarly despicable mold... 5**** Great Story

amyyumamyyumabout 4 years ago
Nice

It did turn out better for your main character. 5*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 4 years ago

Loved this story. Traci brought her troubles on herself, and Andy had a nice, non-lonely, post-divorce life. Equitable split of assets, no need to BTB. Hooked, you are one of my favorite authors.

KeithRobertsKeithRobertsabout 4 years ago
Similarities

I had quite a similar experience, although my ex was having an affair with another woman. Now I’m married to a wonderful woman seven years younger than me and we are very happy. My ex and her lover have both died.

ohioohioabout 4 years ago
A painful story, with a happy ending

Realistic? Not so much--but then again that's not the highest priority on Lit, and especially in Loving Wives. The wife who behaves horribly and is utterly unable to see what she's done is a pretty common theme here, and you've made a very powerful story out of it.

And I'm so glad that Kay and her friends got to enjoy some "mail companionship"--as a writer who's made my own share of lollers, I really got a kick out of that one!

Thanks, ohio

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 4 years ago
Didn't Care for this One

Good stories of yours usually involve motivation, passion, and deep characters...this story had very little of that. Easy to read and somewhat entertaining though.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraabout 4 years ago

Great story and characterization. Great read, thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missed a 5 because of Ralphy

Only gave you a four because sleezebucket didnt get his just deserts .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4 stars

Sorry, didn't like this one. Nothing happened to Ralphie Boy, and boy was his wife dumber than a box of rocks. Ralphie should have been tapped for Alienation of affection and at the very least had his ass kicked.

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966about 4 years ago
They missed something

The ex didn't take anything away from him, eh?

Actually, she did. When our viewpoint character went off to DC to retrieve his new car, Traci deliberately sent him by himself, rather than go with. She COULD have come along. She _made_ the time for her lover, at her husband's expense. Deliberate choice of lover over husband.

I'm surprised the author didn't make a point of that in the counseling session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Kinda gross at the end there. I didn't care for the daughter slighting him over bringing a companion to an ex-wife's funeral. It's not like he brought a woman he had cheated with during their marriage or something. That would have been disrespectful. Considering the circumstances, coming at all was a classy move, as long as he didn't slag her off to other guests, which he didn't.

Instead of telling his daughter that, though, he then went on a kind of gross speech. I doubt the other guests wanted to hear the dirty details of his silver-pubed harem any more than many of we readers did.

The rest of the story was well-told, although there were times I was a bit annoyed over him not calling her on various inconsistencies. She says it was only sex, then talks about how sometimes they "made love" and how close they felt. She finally says she's sorry, after the therapist proves she takes doctor/patient confidentiality about as seriously as the wife took her wedding vows, but how can she be sorry when she says she honestly has no guilt and believes she has done nothing wrong? She isn't.

One last little critique. Speaking for myself, I thought a little too much time was spent talking about the car. I started skimming those parts. That aside, I enjoyed the story overall.

Thanks for sharing.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

"escort for an evening ... or just some MAIL companionship, shall we say, well, they just call and I help out."

Postman here... with a special delivery. I hope this package can fit in your mailbox.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
@ohio — “...mail companionship”

Haven’t you ever heard of “pen pals”. I had several when I was a kid.

Tootight1Tootight1about 4 years ago
good story

Loved the way it went. It seems that every time I read a story where a Therapist is involved, they are biased towards the woman. I wonder if this is reality. He did good. Thanks for the story.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Liked this ...

Some familiar elements but a nice well told tale.....except Ford Probe...seriously??

sdc97230sdc97230about 4 years ago
I actually found this ending more credible than the usual...

Typically, wronged husbands in LW stories immediately stumble across a new "true love" who is better in every way than the cheating wives who screwed them over and somehow manage to put their full trust in them for a happily ever after new marriage.

In the real world, older women outnumber older men by about one third, and nearly half of older women live alone compared to only about a quarter of older men. So the numbers work, and if everyone in the "bridge club" is exchanging STD test results on a regular basis they don't need to have anywhere near the level of trust in one another that remarriage would require.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best!

He held his ground not allowing her to get away with hurting him and killing the marriage. She wanted it all her way even if she gave her lover up she would have still found a way to see him on the side it sounded. She was only fooling herself to think it would work out. Good story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 4 years ago
I wonder if the perp (Ralph) was married?

Presumably not as he transferred and the wife was bitter that he didn't ask her to go with him. Author did a great job portraying an entitled, narcissistic woman - very real - she never realized or admitted that she did anything wrong.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 4 years ago

2* Typical LW story with the wimpy, obtuse, cowardly husband written by a weak author. There should have been a beat down on the boyfriend and the wife outed and burned. Hook needs to man up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Eh, I want to read stories about the cheating

whore / bastard suffering, not how the vindicated spouse brags about his sex life to his kids

dardefdardefabout 4 years ago

Story ok, but not your best...love the Probe...bought one for my wife in 95... Candy apple red.... couldn't afford the first one in ,88....old now love the wife but mis the car...?

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
The best

My favorite story so far. Hooked is just too good at this writing thing. Another cheating wife who blames "the fragile make ego" for being kicked to the curb by her husband, after she has been in a five year affair with Ralph. If course it was just sex, the old innocent fling kind. She innocently carries on the cheating while in counseling with the crooked therapist. Good on him for dumping her and not even looking back. Great story. Immediately into favorites.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
Liked The Story... Had Two Issues

I think the story would've been more powerful without the whole Kay and her harem friends in it. I think a strong point could've been made that it's acceptable to be lonely, as he said he was going to be lonely and bitter either way, might as well be lonely and bitter (though not necessarily as that is a choice) being able to look himself in the mirror. I think that would've been a more powerful ending than four much younger women being a 71 year old man's harem.

The second issue is there is no explanation of how the wife goes from 34 years of being a great wife according to him, and a great companion, to the whole Ralph thing and the attitude surrounding it. I think the story would've been helped greatly with a valid explanation. Was her attitude about her being defensive and trying to excuse and justify to HERSELF her behavior? Was it that she had fallen out of love for him and didn't respect him? I'm one who cares as much, if not more, for why people do what they do as much as what they actually do, and after 39 year marriage the psychology of the why I would've definitely loved an explanation for.

Last, my first car out of college was a probe, a black one at that. At the time I thought it was great shit, having driven a used cheapest Mazda in college that basically had bicycle tires on steroids as wheels. But after I started getting real cars I realized it was just a shit car. That was another part of the story that was a little lacking. I can see a teenager or early 20's liking that care. An adult, not so much. And weird of him to keep that car considering everything surrounding what happened (finding her on the trip getting the car, her using the excuse of him experiencing the car on his own the first time to fuck Ralphy, the missed opportunity of the "fuck you" of returning her gift, etc).

Not scoring the story, cause I think the Kay ending cheapened what was otherwise a great story. Even if I don't like imagining 63 and 71 year olds fucking.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing your work, I enjoyed the story.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 4 years ago
Glad that he managed to deny her the satisfaction of him dying a sad, bitter old man

Ironically she died a sad, bitter old woman. And it was all her fault.

stev2244stev2244about 4 years ago

I'm not a Probe, but this one got my motor running. Well done.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

A really good story! Fluent and the characters easy to understand! One question remains for me: are there really such disillusioned women who believe that a betrayed partner can easily forget a six-year affair? Either way, I found this story very good. Thank you!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 4 years ago

I liked it because, no matter the path, Andy ended up resolved and happy. He never really considered forgiving his dopey wife but didn't go "special forces" on her either. He divorced and moved on. Further, he eluded the loneliness and bitterness that Traci threatened him with and it claimed her instead.

I also liked that his daughter seems to have expected him to be lonely as well and her "You know some people thought you bringing a younger date to Mom's funeral was rude and tacky. I've got to admit, I didn't tell them they were wrong." was an attempt to push him into the lonely old man mold. It was excellent that he and his "companion" refused to play along. His wife was at fault and he didn't deserve to pay for it. He has moved on to great things. The stud with multiple fillies is amusing but not completely unrealistic. Women do outlive men and good men are harder to find. Living well is the best revenge and BOY is he living well. His daughter got a little education.

I know there is a desire to see the guy the wife cheats with get busted up but Ralph is a rather faint presence in the story. There was no direct confrontation and no taunting. Yeah, I would have liked a bit of payback, like reporting them to their company but it's unclear if that would have made any difference.

The only disappointment was that Traci is the very typical arrogant, brainless wife. She thinks it is perfectly acceptable to have had a 5 year affair and even wants to continue it. She thinks that cheating on her husband shouldn't bother him all that much. She think she unilaterally gets to define love and faithfulness. She thinks that it is perfectly OK to threaten the man she "loves" with perpetual loneliness if he leaves her and calls him "mean and spiteful" for not accepting her affair. She thinks that only Andy's ego is a problem, one he can discard without cost. Her stupidity is extended by a typical "therapist" who thinks men are the problem as well.

None of this is original or interesting although I recognize that foraging new ground in this genre is pretty hard. For "loving wives" to act as they do seems to require a certain level of stupidity. This story trends to the boiler plate loving wife.

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 4 years ago
wonderful story

He did the right thing. Being his age, if it happened to me I am not sure what I would do but I think I would do the same thing. Honor before servitude. I also think the counselor should be reprimanded or at least investigated. I can't believe there are people out there that are so cavalier about adultery, but obviously they exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gave it 5* but

what the hell is "mail companionship?" Sounds like sitting around with a bunch of letters or junk mail. Oh! Did you really mean "male?" Typos like that show that you didn't bother to proofread. That would have taken care of this and another where you used "site" when you really meant "sight." Otherwise, a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Where are they?

Going to have to scope out all of the ladies in the airport again (once traveling resumes) to find out where all of these hot sexy middle aged ti elderly women are. Been flying for 40 years. So far the count is .... 0

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Nothing happens to Ralph?

I think many of us wanted him to pay a big price. Otherwise a very good story.

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07about 4 years ago
Interesting Little Story

Imaginative and plausible. Hooked1957 would benefit greatly from having a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fairly Interesting

But a lot of it was LW routine to the point of being hackneyed.

I liked the fact that she was not very repentant because she wasn't truly sorry-more real than many of the male-oriented wish fulfillment tales in LW. The 'lots of available ladies for a single old man' was also quite realistic but their age was totally OTT.

It was a shame about the spelling and proof-reading, carelessness gives such a poor impression of the author. And if you're not sure what a word means, don't use it, 'disinterested', for example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wish...

Ralphie boy would have got burned. Good story anyway. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Real man all the way!!

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 4 years ago
I’m with “the style guy”. 5*

Hubby comes home early........ been there got the T-shirt, but you made it fresh!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Great tale - thanks

But yeah, I never held any esteem for a Ford Prove. :)

Sorry that Ralph didn't pay a price, but the story was great anyway.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
This will be an unpopular comment, but the marriage counselor was right

Even though he had his five friends with benefits, if marriage means more than sex, then he was still not even with married life.

The way Mr 1957 described the marriage, they had everything together. Now, he’s getting laid a lot, but the rest of marriage just isn’t there.

Put very simply, if he loved his wife more than himself, he’d have stayed; if he loved himself more than his wife, he’d have left. The story told us which one was true.

norafaresnorafaresabout 4 years ago

Great story! Really thought-provoking and well-written. Five stars from me :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dreadful Story

This is a horrible story. Absolutely nothing erotic or sexy in it. Totally depressing and I just don't understand the other comments suggesting it was a great story.

Don't bother posting any more.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Liked this

Old fashioned idiot cheating wife story. She just can't understand why he isn't ok with her seeing another man for sex. Even cheating during counseling, the idiot. Dumped her and then buried her while still living the good life. Who is the idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the Best Stories I've Read Here in a Long Time.

A fantastic read. He caught the personalities -- and the entitlement -- perfectly. The best part was the surprise question that stopped them all in their tracks which was surprising; yet, perfectly and logically astute. And her stubbornness and obtuseness after that question proved he was right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why?

Good story but the ending seems very rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A touch of reality

Looks like your story is a reflection of a real life situation and shows how a rejected husband would react toward a cheating wife who he still loved. It would have been interesting to learn how the daughter viewed her mothers life without her missing husband.

Just to be picky: it is Omaha, NE (not NB) and the ladies wanted some male, not mail, companionship and sight not site. Can't rely on spell check alone; you still need to proofread.

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 4 years ago
Thank You!

Wonderful story! So many times it's the fear of an unknown future that influences people to stay in bad situations. Thanks again!

Killian

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 4 years ago
Wow! Good story!

I'm still reeling from this. Emotions all over the place. SO well written but I need to stay away from this category.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 4 years ago
Fun

That was a pleasure to read - a retelling perhaps of an age-old story - but when it's written this well, it makes it fresh again.

Thank you, sir.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 4 years ago
Another

Good one. Thanks for sharing.

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
Thanks Hooked

Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AWESOME

"Best Gift... Last Gift" is entertaining reading at it's best!!

Interesting and likable protagonist. Well developed characters through out the story. A plot that makes sense. And an asskick ending for a child that is full of herself 😃.

Editors are missing but that comes with the Lit. territory.

Thanks for the story Hooked1957. Time to get on a roll said,

AMerryman

Sterenn1969Sterenn1969about 4 years ago
Too close friends

I loved the unintended pun at the top of the third page:

"But it was too close friends enjoying each other's bodies."

Yes, they were certainly "too" close if the TWO of them were enjoying each other's bodies. Good story, regardless of the typos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story 5*

although she didn't cheat on me (that i know of) my ex wife developed that same indifferent attitude towards our marriage, claimed to love me but put herself and did whatever she wanted and damned my feelings or opinions, never felt so alone with her like that.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
Good one!!!

Very good yarn...enjoyed it!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 4 years ago
I agree fully with your opinion of the Ford Probe

I used to drive one till the body rusted out.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Good Job

Enjoyed the story for the most part. The ending was tacky and really didn't fit in with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Want to thank you

Blackrandi, and the other writers for this gift. Some truly fine stories. This is quick , to the point and funny. Sad to think that people could cheat on someone 30 years into a relationship. Guess there is no warranty on love , even if it lasted through 3 automobiles. And no reason to stay together just because of the years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really good story

I have a neighbor something similar happened to except he tried reconciliation. The marriage has quickly died, and it is more like two people tolerating living together. Maybe I should try talking him into getting a divorce. I really enjoyed the story looking forward to future tales.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 4 years ago
Divorce was inevitable

Anyone who appreciates something like he does his gift, that why would he settle for being second fiddle. Delighted that his last 8 years (and on) have been filled with love and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really?

Supercar Ford Probe? Really?!?

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Good effort

Flowed nicely. No real solid motivations given for wife cheating, so very much like real life, such aren't discovered without introspection and usually counseling. Sad story. Making him a stud at 71 seemed, idk a bit much.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Ford Probe Ha Ha

Ford made garbage from the late 70s to the mid 2010s. Their F series trucks are great but even the mustangs sucked for over 20 years during those dark days of Detroit. America made real cars in the 60s and early 70s. The Probe was not in that kind of class ever. My '72 Cougar w/351 Cleveland engine was a real car. Good story otherwise.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Had to give it 5 stars for his lonely life alone. Sarcastic yes!

Almost 1 star as 2 cheaters got off.

And would have Doc punished for ethics violation.

But of course finding anyone who believes in ethics extremely hard to find

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 4 years ago
IMO

After eight years, there should be no questions at all about who he keeps company with. Frankly it was none of their business. He was gone, he didn’t correspond with the ex and there should have been no concern on their part. Let’s face it, the wife’s actions had been so far over the top that she should never have been surprised at his response.

ragnarok1ragnarok1about 4 years ago
Probing

Really dug into the meat of what everyone things about forgiving as you get "old". Whether it is 2 years into a relationship or 39, it's still cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
He left married to a wife loyal loving wife, . . .

he returned to discover a mentally dysfunctional stranger. Not very likely. Just another shallow tepid distant marriage where the husband was tuned out from reality. At some point in their marriage Traci had become a soulless selfish arrogant monster. How could a discerning husband not notice a difference in her manner, her affect, her attitude toward him, her explanation of what she did while he was out of town? How about her deep fetid disrespect, for her husband, for her marriage, for her children?

Whatever. Sounds like he spoiled her, if not enabled her adultery. Glad he salvaged his golden years. Hope the bitch died in pain if not guilt and remorse.

And I can't believe he didn't gut the guy who was fucking her. He's off fucking up other marriages too by now. Dim witted, and a coward.

Thanks for the effort.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Way to Go.....

Grandson. You rock lmao.

looking4itlooking4itabout 4 years ago

Two things:

Above and beyond everything else why did he not, or anyone else for that matter, make a big deal about a present he would have to leave town for (including a prepaid hotel night) so the wife could have a long weekend with her lover? That is about as premeditated as it gets. Five years, five months or five times, it wouldn’t matter to me. That act, in and of itself, should have told him exactly where he stood in her life. It should have told the judge, the therapist, the kids, everyone her level of contempt and disrespect she had for her husband, yet it was just the last straw in this story when in fact it was the first straw and really the only straw necessary. The kids were used as a ruse. Why weren’t they upset with that.

Second thing that should have set the tone was this statement, “... and then I knew that we were going to go upstairs and have sex.” I assume you wanted to portray the female counselor as an unprofessional feminist but when she said that things should have come to a halt. The dichotomy of opinions that she now (always but hidden?) would have to be identified as irreconcilable.

Doesn’t really change your story which I enjoyed but I sure felt like the wrongs that were the focus weren’t the worst of the lot. I did think it was funny that she was left behind by the lover.

ragnarok1ragnarok1about 4 years ago
Read it again.

Great story. It seems that the stories that stick with me are the ones where the wife seems to be clueless, or out of touch with reality. How, after years of being divorced can she still not see that it was her actions that brought about the "being thrown away". I know I sound like a male chauvinist, but what wife (or husband for that matter) could see nothing wrong with what they did, even after they were caught and divorced. Is it just me, are the marriage vows forgotten that easily? Maybe because weddings are so much pomp and circumstance we don't really see the gravity of the words that are spoken, we just play the role of bride and groom.

Thank you for a story that got my ire up. That is one of the reasons I read these LW stories, so that I know that I am still alive, not just a drone going through the motions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
typical

a typical cuckold story is when the bull walks away with a sneer/smirk for the rest of his life. like this one. this type of author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
04/26/20 Anonymous is a dickhead!

This is not a cuckold story! As soon as the husband found out what a slut his wife of 39 years was, he immediately left and filed for divorce. In cuckold stories the husband would have said he was sorry for interrupting his wife and lover. Then go to the kitchen and make breakfast for all three of them! That, dickhead is a cuckold!

I liked the story. If it were me, Ralph would of had an accident where he lost his balls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
COULDN'T ACCEPT THE THERAPIST AS WRITTEN........

They are supposed to be impartial. This guy was written with an agenda that totally favored gaining acceptance of the wife's whoring by the husband. This made no sense.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
For fucks sakes this MC is NOT a willing "cuck"

To some commenters here. In the Literotica sense of that word. Clueless maybe? To not see it for 5 years? But not a willing cuckold at all. Once he found out? Done. Gone. Slashed tires. Left. Texted her the pic. Over.

In the real world most guys are not ex soldiers of fortune or millionaires with ties to the underworld where shadowy figures can be hired to kidnap and cut off the cheating man's balls, or brain him with a baseball bat in a dark parking lot. And at 63...finding out your wife is a bitch and a slut...knowing you are not staying with her? Why the fuck would you risk your retirement years by assaulting another man and getting sent to prison? If lover boy turns up with his skull bashed in going to his car late one night?

Who do you think the prime suspect is? Duh.

Best thing you can do in the face of this kind of dishonesty and betrayal by wife? Leave her. Move away. Get the fuck away from her. Try to never speak to her again. Live a happy life.

A few little things here and there in the story I would have liked to have seen a bit different. But overall excellent writing. Good story...even though it follows the typical LW pattern. But something about that pattern works. And especially from this author.

I gave it 5.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 4 years ago

Loved it!

Well developed, good characters, and nice slow pace to read.

Thanks.

moblanemoblanealmost 4 years ago
NO CUCKOLD HERE

'Andy' played it like a champion, even got the 'counsellor' on the ropes! He found his slut wife screwing and made the move! I have never agreed with physical violence on a woman, although I have been sorely tempted! Moving away and living a better life is the best 'revenge' I loved this story and it made for a change from some of the depressing, dead-end conclusions resulting from despicable sluts, cuck and bull plots and other distasteful literary excrement. Great Job, Thank You 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
IS REEDRICHARDS SOME SORT OF ABBREVIATION.........

For Reedalin or Noreeda? Cause it's obvious you're a man hating woman or a tranny that got gang raped by a bunch of really hung dudes. What a sorry sick twisted version of reality this person has. Reedalin/Noreeda, I'm sorry those guys filled your ass with so much dick and cum that it warped your mind. Not all men want to be next up your faggot ass. Calm down ya disgusting man-cunt.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Good Fiction

While Hooked did stretch our belief a bit to create a terminally clueless wife and biased Marriage Counselor, no real fantasies involving Special Forces or shipped off to foreign whorehouses gimmicks. Good basic plot follows the adage that "the best revenge is a life well lived." Keep 'em comin'!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
ReedRichards is dumber than a rock!

If his wife loved him, she would have gone with him to visit the grandkids and drive back with him! But no! She would rather spend that time screwing her long term lover! So the wife cared more about her lover than her 34 year marriage. ReedRichards comment are really stupid! He should give up writing his poorly written stories which have crap plot lines! ReedRichards is just another SwingerJoe cuckold!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. He outlived the cheating bitch, and lived well. Who won that one in the end? My only

complaint is no retribution for Ralph.

Rhadman66Rhadman66almost 4 years ago
Reed richards

Reed Richard's is truly a happy cuckold. This is a great story. I would have divorced her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
done

with this author. his female characters are all the same, right down to the bullshit they say. when you've read one you've read them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story despite what the fucking cuck RR wrote

Nevertheless, here are two points:

1. Divorce courts almost never order counseling; mediation and arbitration of property and custody issues, but they are too busy to get involved in the motion practice that ordering counseling would require. I NEVER see counseling ordered in my practice, nor do I know of cases that have, and I practice in a large metro area. Couples sometimes seek counseling on their own, but that's an entirely different matter. Counseling training has been greatly influenced by feminism, so, yes, "trained" counselors are not impartial.

2. Authors are constantly writing something stupid like: "She had put up with me for 39 years, so there was no reason for me to become an overnight asshole." (rationale for rolling over for an even split). There is a compulsion among authors here to make betrayed men seem like "nice guys"; they are seldom written as men demanding justice, which can be gotten to a degree today in many states. The argument that fighting for a disproportionate share only enriches the lawyers is largely false unless the marital property is very small. Proving adultery in this case would have entailed very little cost, and even if it fails, it reduces the payout to the bitch. For a bitch like the character here, I would value reducing her take by, say, 2k, and exposing her in court over losing an equal 2k in fees (grossly overstated amount, actually, for a simple prove up) even if I lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horrible

The women in this author's stories, are coldly remorseless in their cheating. They freely admit that sex with their lovers is amazing/wonderful/very enjoyable and different!! Their sorrow is only that they have been discovered.

Andrew made the mistake of pursuing and marrying a cold, emotionless bitch, selfishly dedicated to her own pleasure and totally without guilt about abusing, in the worst possible way,Andrew's trust. In fact she glories in her success of five/six years of continuous cheating, because his trusting her, "made it easy"!

The story tells us nothing of her asswipe lover. Is Ralph older or younger than her?(Since she's retired and he is not, we deduce he is younger,). Is he married,- with children? Is he tall or short, muscled? Fat? Thin? She's bitter because he dumps her when he's transferred. What did the 63 year old whore expect? Undying love?! The stupid bitch is shown that her lover of 5/6 years, fucked up her marriage and is content to move on! The attitude of the women in Hooked1957's stories is cold, unrepentant,and self satisfied, which makes for horrible reading. No compulsion to read these stories, so will drop this author and move on. 2*s.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Glad

So glad he out lived his bitch, slut wife!!!Hope her death was painful also...

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
OMFG! An old skanky ho

!!!!

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
The women in these stories

Are very realistic. Never could figure a womans brain. Met too many like them. 5

nickbgbnickbgbover 3 years ago

Good story. Much preferred your MC in this one, Hooked1957.

He drilled down to the uncomfortable fundamentals, and saw through the counsellor nicely.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
woman's brain?

I agree with another comment, never could figure a woman's brain..........

Had a wife for 13 years she left me in 1980 for awhile to fool around then she had the nerve to ask me if she could come back if she wanted to............turned out she didn't want to which was ok for me. Met a woman in 84 that really loved me and we were married faithfully for 40 years before she passed..........love and faithfulness.

Can't figure some woman's brain's. Aint no such things just sex, Good writing, just thought I'd point the wife's attitude in the occurs in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What about the dickhead boss? He gets away? deduct 1* While I like the story there were some MINOR typos (mail - male) gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hop she enjoys the mail companionship.

You do better than most though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHooked1957@Hooked1957
3461 Followers
Basic average guy in basic average America.