Best head ever.

Story Info
Nerdy girl knows how to use her mouth.
2.4k words
3.73
19.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She still holds the title.

I've been thinking a lot about my past playmates lately and one came to mind I though would be a nice share. Her name, for the purposes of this story, is Cassy.

I met her when I was in the army stationed in Germany. At the time I was in an open poly relationship with a German woman and also fucking 5 different army girls. Three of them regularly and the other two only when their boyfriends weren't around.

Everyone in my battalion thought I was just the quiet, nerdy Hispanic kid that kept to himself. They were only partially right. I remember a sergeant advising me that I needed to get laid because in his words "pressure busts the pipe." He didn't know that was had literally just fucked his girlfriend in the ass down in the motor pool office.

So Cassy. She was one of the many female mechanics we had in our unit and easily the most middle of the road in looks. Not thick, not thin, not tall or short, she just kind of blended in. Light brown hair, white girl, probably Irish descent. She did have brilliant blue eyes though. I'll never forget that. She was also very much a nerdy girl. Star Wars, Star Trek, thick glasses when not wearing her contacts. Still cute though.

Because I was very discreet about my sex life,and the women I was fucking were too, word didn't get out that I was a man-slut until around the last week I was in the unit.

So at the time I had a regular rotation of women I would fuck outside of my girlfriend and her immediate circle of friends that she shared me with so so was in great shape because even after PT every morning I would be balls deep in one of my FWB and also during lunch and immediately after work.

This day in particular was a heavy day. I got back from the club around 4 am and before I fully stripped down a light knock on my door. It was the Amazonian sized white girl Sarah and I knew what she wanted. I fucked her raw until we both came making sure she was satisfied I then got ready for PT. This was a long run day so needless to say a night of drinking and then fucking right before running 10 miles was not fun.

I get back to my barracks room and another knock on my door. It was Maria. She was a sexy Mexican woman that was very demanding and loved when we fucked after working out. I mustered up the drive and fucked her senseless. And it's almost like a wrestling match because both of us are dominant, but in the end I always won because fucking her from behind was her weakness. I just pounded away until she came so hard it brought tears to her eyes.

I jumped in the shower and head to work. It was busy work and fairly mindless so being exhausted didn't affect my performance at work, but I was famished by lunch time. I walked into the DFAC and get plenty of food and load up another plate with fruit and salad. Scarf it down and head back to my room to sleep for the hour I have left. Before I get into my building the Mormon girl I had been fucking, Jean, stopped me and told me she needed my cock inside her. I liked her a lot and not just because she looked like Alisha Klass, she was a lot of fun out of the bedroom. The fact that her engagement ring and picture of her fiancé broke the first night we fucked in her bed had a lot to do with it too.

We went into my room and thank god she liked to ride because I would not have had the energy to fuck her like how I fuck Sarah or Maria. She rode me like her life depended on it, our fingers intertwined and she was looking deep into my eyes and when I told her I was going to cum she ground down taking my cock so deep into her and took all of my cum before kissing me and laying down so we could nap before going to work.

The rest of the day I was a zombie. I know I smelled like sex at work because my favorite LT said she could smell it on me. We laughed about it. At the time fraternization was a huge deal so we hadn't risked hooking up again and in that time she met and fell in love with a captain from another unit.

Bailed at 430 went to my room to crash out and then there was another knock at my door. And it was Laquisha. Yes. That was her name. Tall, thin black girl with a ghetto ass name, but she was far from ghetto. She loved the way I would fuck her and as many times as she begged me to cum inside her I never did because I had a feeling she was trying to get out of the latest deployment. I always came on her tits or in her mouth, which I think she low-key hated. She leaves my room and I nap for maybe an hour before I know I have to catch a train to see my girlfriend tonight.

I wake up groggy and my entire body was sore. Get dressed without showering because I know how much my girl loves when I smell like sex with other women. I head out and as I'm waking down the hallway I see my little friend Sarah and get a hug from her. We never hooked up, but are still friends to this day. I may be visiting her on the coast soon. I miss her.

As I'm about to round the hallway corner I hear my name and it's the nerdy motor pool girl Cassy calling to me. She asks me for help with something in her room. I look at my watch and know that if I miss the train I'll have to wait another hour since it's past work hours, but I don't like saying no to people that need help.

I walk into her room and she turns to kiss me. I stop her and tell her I can't unless my girl meets her first and approves. She pouts and says that okay. Maybe another time. She's heard from a couple people how hung I was and how attentive I was in bed.

A couple things. First, I knew I was being discreet. In fact I know I was because multiple guys in my unit thought I was a virgin and would offer to take me to the brothel. And 2, which one was talking. They all knew each other and knew the dynamic of our fuck sessions so how did Cassy hear this?

No time. I headed to the train station and got there just in time. I spent the night with my girl and another of her friends that was also on the pill so I got to fuck them both raw and it was great. I mentioned to Andrea that I was propositioned by the nerdy girl in my unit and she said I cannot fuck her until they met, but oral would be okay.

I caught the last train back to the town I was stationed in and made it up to the barracks and there was the typical bullshit going on as usual in the day room. WWF, beer and chips. I walked right past.

And then she stepped out into the hallway. Cassy. It's like she knew I was there. We smiled at each other and I followed her into her room. Told her very clearly that until my girl meets her we can't fuck, but we can give each other oral. She smiled and said that's what she wanted most. Told me her mouth had been watering to taste me from all the stories she's heard about me. There it was again. She was talking to someone or overhearing conversations. Thing is every woman I was hooking up with was in different departments or units. Jean was a medic, Laquisha was in PAC, Sarah was a mechanic, Maria was in chemical, Karen was supply in another unit. Wtf.

I pushed it out of my mind for the time being. And focused on how quickly she got naked and dropped to her knees on the hard tile as I myself also got naked. There it was that body she kept hidden. Curvy, but firm tits just the right size for my hands and a nice ass. Not as thick as I liked, but still very spankable.

I am not exaggerating when I say that, to this day, still holds the title for the best head I have ever had in my entire life. She did it all. She made sure to cup my balls, she focused on the shaft and the head, used both hands to work the shaft while sucking the head, deep throat occasionally without struggling, licked my balls even played with my ass without trying to jam a finger in there.

She was a damn artist. She was the only woman that had ever been able to deep throat me and still have the oral dexterity to lick my balls while I was in her throat. She was even demanding I fuck her mouth both verbally and by pulling in my ass and face fucking herself. I didn't want to cum right away so I had to almost forcefully push her mouth off my cock and told her to get on her bed and keep her ass right at the edge.

As soon as she did I was on my knees this time my mouth licking and sucking on her and the sounds she made put a smile on my face. She was so wet and holding my head in place and kept calling me by my last name which I thought was cute. I could feel the little jolts of pleasure causing her to jerk and then I felt her cum and she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I didn't stop even when she tried so hard to push my face away. I knew she was sensitive, but I didn't want to stop making her sound like she was having a seizure. Maybe it is a control thing like my ex used to tell me.

When I stopped eating her out she was fully on her bed now and begging me to fuck her and I was really tempted to. I even slid my cock up and down her pussy lips, but I've never cheated and didn't plan on it that night so instead I reminded her of the rules my girlfriend gave me.

She went back down on me as I lay in her bed and was just as aggressively face fucking herself on my cock and telling me she wanted to taste my cum. The eye contact did it for me when I told her I was going to cum she stopped sucking and used both hands to jerk me off until I was about to spurt. I thought she was going to spray it in her tits and face, but she took me in her mouth and swallowed every drop of that huge lode.

She wasn't done though. She kept sucking me off and I was so sensitive I was fighting the urge to scream, but I just kept fucking her mouth with my cock until it happened. Not the first or last time. I had a second orgasm and ejaculation. It was rare. Maybe only happens like one out of every 30 or so sessions and only if I'm really enjoying myself.

When I told her I was cumming again she looked confused and stopped taking any action. The first spurt caught her on the cheek and the second arched and hit her on the forehead near her hairline. She immediately put me back in her mouth and continued to suck me off and swallow again.

I make it a point to not sleep over anyone's place that is not my girlfriend so after I recovered I got dressed. Thanked her for the amazing head and she complimented my skills and I headed to my room.

From that day forth all I had to do was knock on her door and she would mouth fuck my cock. No matter what the situation was. She especially loved when I would tell her I just got done fucking someone else. We kept doing this for the rest of the time I lived in Germany. Even after she met her future husband.

My girlfriend did meet her and approved her into the circle of FWBs. The sex with her was great, but it would never be on par with her mouth.

She the primary reason I'm not a huge fan of getting head if I feel that the woman is doing it out of a sense of obligation or only half-heartedly doing it.

Cassy and I are still friends. Even on Facebook. I found out she was living near me at one point and we visited. Met each others family and caught up. Her husband knew about me from her past, my ex had no idea that this plain Jane woman sitting across from us gave me the best head of my life.

After my divorce I found out Cassy's husband got a great job offer in Texas so they were moving. She offered and I accepted one last blowjob for old time's sake approved by her husband.

We met at a hotel about half way between the cities we live in and lived out our memories. She still have amazing head. We spent the weekend together. Sucking and fucking each other and I knew that she really got into anal after a few missteps when we played with my German girlfriend. So that three day weekend I got to used every orifice she had until we were both spent.

We still talk and keep each other updated in family life and don't discuss our sexual past together.

She's a great woman and I'm glad she found a good man that is able to give her more than just sex. In the end as much as were were friends there was no long term romantic relationship potential. Just good friends.