Bet You Can't Guess

Story Info
Lifelong friends share a wife when she can't tell who is who.
2.8k words
4.29
30.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bet You Can't Guess

Dan and I grew up together and we were always best of friends, and always hung out together. Whatever we did, we did together. We looked pretty much alike and people often took us for brothers. During our teens we dated lots of girls often sisters or best friends and if one of us broke up with a girl, the other always felt obliged to do the same. That is until in our early twenties. Dan fell head over heels with Sandra. I split up with my then girlfriend and wasn't surprised when Dan continued to see Sandra. They were married within the year and I was happy for them both. She was good for him and him for her. I moved away from the area for work purposes, but often returned on a regular basis to stay with them for a couple of days at a time. We all got on very well together and Sandra became an extremely close friend. This went on for several years, and each time I looked forward to my next visit.

One summer after working away on a well-paid contract, I decided to return to my home town and spend a few weeks, rather than the usual few days. It was a gloriously warm and pleasant summer. We spent our days relaxing, eating and drinking which I was happy to finance. Dan had recently lost his job and I had more money than I could spend.

One particularly warm afternoon spent sunbathing and the occasional beer or gin and tonic in the garden I asked "Fancy a Chinese takeaway for dinner?" Both readily agreed so off I went to pick up it up.

We opened first one then another bottle of white wine and after the beers from the afternoon we were soon all pleasantly blitzed. We were watching a TV drama in which a woman was in bed asleep when a character who she thought was her husband entered the room in the dark and got into bed with her. She only realized it wasn't her husband who had just made love to her after she switched the light on.

"What a load of tosh, as if she wouldn't know!" Sandra said.

"I think it's quite believable." Dan said.

"Me too. "I agreed.

"All women would know. I certainly would know, and I will prove it. Blind fold me, and both of you just hold me around the waist and I will tell you who is who."

"OK Dan said. Go and get a scarf and then one of us will hold you around the waist from the back then the other one will do the same and see if you can tell if it's me or Tim."

Sandra came back in with a silk scarf which Dan then tied around her head.

"Ok, one of you hold me around the waist."

Dan obliged and held her from behind, holding her around the waist with his hands across her stomach. "I think I know who that is" she said. "Next!"

I swapped with Dan and held her exactly as he had.

"Are you guys trying to trick me? It feels like the same person."

I had let go before Dan answered that it was indeed each of us who had held her.

"Alright, again from the front this time."

Dan indicated that I should go first, which I did, holding her with my hands crossed just above her buttocks.

"Switch please." She said.

Dan switched places with me and held her closer than I did.

"Switch back with the first one holding me just as close, so I can compare."

Dan disengaged, stepped away and before I could step in asked "Don't you know?"

"I think so, but I am not sure."

I held Sandra tighter this time and was very aware of her curves pressing up against me, so much so that I could feel the first swelling of a boner coming on. I quickly let go before I embarrassed myself.

"Tell the difference yet?" Dan asked.

"To be honest I have to confess it's not as easy as I thought it would be. Sit on the couch with me, one on either side."

We led her to the couch and sat her down in the middle with me on her left and Dan on her right. "Caress me on the knees and kiss me on the cheek, both together." We did as we were bid, Dan had a big smile on his face, he was enjoying this. His caress was higher up the thigh than mine and I copied his action. While we were doing this, her knees parted slightly, whether accidently or on purpose, I couldn't tell. "Kiss me on the mouth, the one on the left first." As she turned towards me her left leg turned with her opening her legs a little more. Neither of us had removed our hand from her knee/thigh area in fact Dan's had moved a little higher. I kept the kiss going until Sandra broke away and asked "now the one on the right." Dan kissed her, and as she turned towards him, I also moved my hand a little higher. She didn't protest but actually moved slightly forward making her dress move higher up her thighs.

She put her arms up and touched our shoulders, and across our backs and the nape of our necks.

"Take off your shirts so I can touch your skin. I will be able to tell by the feel."

We stood and were taking our shirts off when Dan said "Pants as well?"

"Of course, I need to check out your legs." She giggled.

He was already taking off his pants when he said "OK, but you have to take off your dress as well."

Without hesitation Sandra stood, reached behind her, unzipped he dress, slipped it over her shoulders and stepped out of it, revealing matching pale yellow bra and panties. That boner was starting to stir again.

She reached out blindly searching for where we were standing, until we reached for her hands and stood either side of her. "Turn away from me. I am going to feel down your back and legs and this time I am sure I will be able to tell who is who." Sandra turned to me first on her left again and starting at my head ran her hands down over my shoulders, back, bum and legs before turning to her right and doing the same to Dan. "I don't know" she admitted.

"Last chance," said Dan. "Do the same from the front and if you can't guess who is who you have to remove your bra and pants and we get to touch you all over while you are still blindfolded then you can guess who is touching you."

"Dan! I can't do that."

"What a load of tosh you said. I thought you were confident?"

"Alright, I will, who's first"

"Turn to your right" Dan ordered and manoeuvred me to her right.

As she began again at my head, Dan came up behind me and dragged down my shorts, before removing his and taking up his position on her left. Sandra progressed down over my chest, stomach and hips bending at the knees to a squatting position, my boner suddenly grew harder and harder until my cock was pointing directly at her face, she was completely unaware of my erection until I moved slightly forward and my cock caught under her chin.

"OH!" she exclaimed, reflexively grabbing my cock and moving her head back, but still grasping my cock. "I didn't expect that!"

My cock grew harder and pointed up rather than just forward. She had my cock in her right hand and turned to her left feeling for the cock to her left. Dan helped her find it. He too was hard and erect. He grasped her hand squeezing his own cock and indicated for me to do the same. Who was I to argue? I couldn't help myself. I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her mouth towards my knob end. "No" she protested in a false exclamation, leaving her mouth in a perfectly formed 'O'. I put my knob end to her lips and pushed gently slipping easily into her awaiting mouth.

Her left hand was working Dan's cock. He began pushing gently at first on the back of her head taking my cock deeper and deeper into her moist mouth. Deeper and deeper my cock went into her mouth until she began to gag and pulled away. Dan immediately turned her head towards his cock and shoved it in. She slowly and deliberately wanked the full length of my cock.

I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra which fell away. She had extremely well-formed breasts with sharply defined dark nipples; the tips were about half an inch in diameter and stuck out about the same. Dan had both his hands on the side of her head forcing her further back on her haunches then onto her behind. She unfolded her legs to be straight out in front of her. I stepped between her legs and took the hem of her panties with both hands and quickly drew them down her legs. She had arched her back to lift her buttocks to help me take them off. I knew then I didn't have to hold back. I pulled her legs apart and moved my mouth over her pubic mound, mouthing her vaginal lips. She immediately gave a great groan of pleasure.

Dan pulled off her blindfold. "Don't stop" she commanded. Dan then grabbed both her ankles and pulled her legs wide and back towards her head leaving her vagina fully exposed. I took full advantage licking and tonguing her clit vigorously. Sandra writhed with such ecstasy and abandon that it seemed she was trying to get away. I fingered her initially with only a single finger, my forefinger but she was so wet I put two fingers straight in without resistance, she was so wet. My fingers made obscene sucking noises as they went in and out.

"We are going to spit roast you darling, do you know what that is?"

She shook her head "No."

"Turn her over Tim."

I turned her over and entered her doggy style lifting her onto her knees. Dan took her head in both hands again and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. Every time I slammed into her, she made a grunting sound which pushed her forward onto Dan's cock which he drove deeper and deeper into her mouth until she was taking his whole length deep throating him.

Sandra gagged and coughed gasping for breath, and all the time I pumped in and out of her. "Stop, stop." she said. "What the fuck are we doing? I must be drunker than I thought."

"Come on darling, you were obviously enjoying it."

"Yes, I was, but I certainly don't want to jeopardise the great relationship the three of us have."

"This is just taking it to the next level. I love you and always will. Tim is my best friend and there is no one else in the world who I would let fuck you. This wasn't planned or meant to happen but I'm glad it did. I'm sure Tim is glad too."

I nodded but left my dick buried in Sandra.

"I have to admit I did enjoy being fucked by two men at the same time." Be careful Dan, I might like it."

"I hope so."

"Come on then lets finish what we started; I want to be seriously fucked".

Dan grinned at me and I at him before we both plunged into her.

Sandra became very loud and vocal, at least when she was able to disengage Dan's cock from her mouth. "Yes, yes, give it to me boys."

"Talk dirty to us babe." Dan urged.

"Fuck me hard. I want to be fucked hard. I am a slut, and I want to be satisfied so give it to me good."

"Change places Tim, I want to fuck her."

We did and I did not have to take the lead as she immediately engulfed my cock slurping it deep into her mouth and then pushing to take the whole length down her throat, where she held it for two or three seconds before pulling back to gasp for air. Dan had grabbed her by the hips and was pumping away for all he was worth. Sandra stopped sucking my cock as her breathing became heavy and panting with an approaching orgasm. It wasn't long before she came to a shuddering climax together with an accompanying series of 'ohs' and 'ahs'. Finally laying prostrate on the floor, unmoving, but not for long.

"Is that all guys? I am your slut and I expected to be ravished again and again. You can take me in any position you want, and I want it now."

Dan picked her up and held her under her buttocks and impaled her on his still erect cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck helping him to piston in and out of her demanding cunt. I moved behind her and took her breasts in both of my hands kneading gently and tweaking her marvellous nipples. She was obviously enjoying this from the murmured mewling noises she was making. The murmurs began to grow louder as another orgasm began to approach. She got louder and louder as suddenly Dan groaned with a sudden exclamation. "Tim, finish her off I have just shot my load."

Sandra dismounted easily from Dan's slackening cock, turned towards me, wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped encircling my hips with her legs. As she jumped, I had grasped her backside lifting her enough to position my knob-end with the entrance to her love tunnel impaling her in one slick movement. I shagged her vigorously where her approaching climax quickly continued until she again squirmed and with another violent shudder and shriek came to her second climax. I hadn't cum yet and without withdrawing, laid her down on the deep pile carpet and continued to pump in and out of her very slick and wet vagina. Her knees were bent and her feet on the floor when Dan grasped both ankles and drew them wide apart and back towards her head.

"Give it to her Tim. Fuck the slut hard. I think she likes being fucked hard."

"Yes, I do. Fuck me Tim. Fuck me hard and deep."

While Dan was holding her ankles with his feet astride her head, he knelt down with his balls and limp cock resting on her face. Sandra tipped her head back until she could suck his knob end into her mouth where she continued to lick and suck until he was hard again.

"Turn over with her on top Tim. We are going to double penetrate her." I did as I was urged, laying quite still, enjoying the warmth of her cunt wrapped tightly around my cock while Dan prepared her arsehole to accept his cock. He licked his forefinger and gently massaged around the opening gently inserting his finger slowly to the first knuckle. Suddenly he pushed the whole length of his finger as deep as it would go accompanied by a squeal from Sandra. He began a slow rhythmic insert, then removal of his finger, massaging as he proceeded. I tried to match his rhythm pistoning in and out to the same pace. Sandra smiled with pleasure. This went on for only a short time until I saw Dan position himself to insert his cock. Sandra reached pack and pulled her buttocks apart. I stopped my strokes.

"Ready?" Dan asked.

"Yes." she replied.

Dan pushed and Sandra squealed loudly.

"OK?"

"Yes, just give me a moment."

After a brief pause and a wiggling movement of her arse, she said "Ready."

Dan pushed his cock in, accompanied by a louder squeal closer to a scream. Dan stopped.

Together we began a slow rhythm of short strokes me entering when Dan withdrew and vice versa.

Sandra became loudly vocal in another approaching orgasm. My own grunts and moans were becoming equally loud and came with a gushing eruption almost exactly the same time as Sandra. She slumped down on me completely spent. A few moments later Dan emptied his balls deep inside her.

The rest of the night we basked in the knowledge we had taken our relationship indeed to the next level, relaxing with more drinks and finally falling asleep entwined on the deep pile carpet until Sandra awoke in the early hours of the morning and ushered everyone into the large bed where we slept until mid-morning.