Best I Ever Had

Story Info
Black wife and white husband get wet and wild with new toy.
2.4k words
4.48
11.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess what I did this morning."

I got the text message from my wife while I was sitting at my desk at work and I had no idea how to respond.

"Something you've been telling me to do for years."

For years I had been telling my wife she should try masturbating. Our sex was incredible when we had it, but over the years it had grown more infrequent and she was rarely open to talking about it. After we had kids, the situation got worse. Over the past year, things had started to improve. We were having sex slightly more often, but still with little to no conversation about the topic.

I often encouraged her to masturbate as a way to explore her own sexuality and get more comfortable. I had a feeling that's what she was talking about but I didn't want to get too excited at the prospect of her finally giving it a try. When she saw that I wasn't responding she texted again:

"I masturbated. In the shower. I used the shower head like you showed me the last time we showered together and I also used my fingers. I was thinking about you the whole time and I came hard. I didn't squirt though. You know only you can make me do that."

I was in shock. I was sitting at my desk at work and my dick was rock hard at thought of the water running over her smooth, dark brown skin, her full lips parted in a moan, her thick nipples erect in arousal, her fingers dancing around her beautiful pussy, her moans as she discovered the joy of pleasuring herself.

"Wow!" I responded. "Baby I am so hard right now. I wish I could have seen it."

"Tonight after the kids go to sleep I want you to fuck my brains out."

I couldn't believe this was my wife talking, but I loved it. The rest of the day was a blur. A meeting, the drive home, cooking dinner, playing with the kids.

After dinner, I was in our room sitting on the bed answering an email from work on my phone. My wife walked in and closed the door. She sat down next to me. "I couldn't wait any longer," she said. We began furiously making out, jamming our tongues into each other's mouths and groping each other. She broke the kiss and breathed heavily "I'm so wet. Please eat my pussy."

"With pleasure," I responded. In fact, eating her pussy was one of my favorite things. Within no time I had her coming with my mouth and fingers. I stood up and dropped my pants. She spit on my dick and sucked it before demanding I fuck her. I still love watching as my thick, white cock disappears into her juicy, Black pussy. She came again, and then I came inside her. We cleaned up and went to get the kids ready for bed.

Later that night, I asked her where all this was coming from. "Remember that moms group I joined a year or so ago?" She asked?

"Of course," I replied. She had dragged me to a few of their events. Plus she was always texting away in their group chat.

"Well," she continued, "a few of us created another group chat where we could share memes and talk about non-mom stuff. Eventually we started talking about sex and seeing other women talking like that made me really start to open my mind. Lately they've all been talking about masturbation so I decided to try it."

"Well, did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"What do you think?" She answered with a smirk.

She told me some of the women had been talking about a new sex toy that simulates oral sex on the clitoris and how amazing the orgasms were. We looked up some information about it and read testimonials of women having earth-shattering orgasms and squirting for the first time. We also found a video of a young, white couple using it together that ended with a shot of a huge puddle on the floor, presumably the girl's cum. My wife had never squirted like some of the women in porn, but she would often expel large amounts of liquid during her orgasms, which was a huge turn on for me. I was really interested to see what this toy would make her do. We were both so turned on we had another quickie and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

That Saturday, my mom agreed to take the kids for the day. We dropped them off and headed over to the sex shop near our house. After looking around for a bit, we found the toy we were looking for. We asked a couple questions, namely, could we use it right away or did it have to be charged, bought it and headed out. In the car, my wife said she wanted to smoke a joint. I used to be a big smoker but cut back heavily after college and she only smokes on rare occasions with me. Usually, it makes her really horny so I knew between the toy and her wanting to smoke, we were about to get freaky.

We parked the car back at the house and headed up to the bedroom. I started rolling a joint while she took the toy out of the box and plugged it in, just in case. I lit the joint, took a deep pull and passed it to my wife. We lay on the bed and smoked silently, passing the joint back and forth, letting the high settle in. I took a pull, leaned over and kissed her, blowing the smoke into her mouth. I put the joint out and we began kissing passionately, our tongues intertwining, hands running over each other's bodies. I kissed her neck and she sucked on my ear.

Then clothing started coming off. First her shirt and bra, then my shirt. I began to kiss and caress her beautiful, brown, medium sized tits. Her dark black nipples were about as thick as my pinky finger. I began sucking on them and flicking my tongue over them, alternating from one to the other, while she moaned and breathed heavily. I started kissing my way down her stomach and I unbuttoned her jeans.

She had worn a pair of sexy lace turquoise panties for the occasion. I love when she surprises me with sexy underwear! I told her to roll over. She rarely ever wore thongs or sexy panties anymore so I had to get a view of her amazing, fat booty. I pulled her jeans down just below her butt and began to kiss and lick her butt cheeks slowly moving toward the center and then I started licking up and down her crack. I loved worshiping her ass.

I flipped her over and yanked her jeans off. I started kissing all around the edges of her panties and her inner thighs. She was moaning like crazy and I could smell her arousal. The aroma of her pussy was absolutely intoxicating. She was now pushing my head toward her pussy so I started running my tongue over her mound over top of her panties. I pushed them to the side and easily inserted two fingers into her soaked cunt. She reached for the toy and turned it on. She placed it on her clit while I continued fingering her g spot. At first she didn't react much, but as she increased the intensity her whole body stiffened, her eyes shot open. "Holy fuck!" She exclaimed. She began writhing around like crazy. I had never seen her like this. After a minute her two she pulled my fingers out of her and I watched a stream of her juices come flowing out of her hot, pink pussy like a waterfall.

"I need you inside me now!" She demanded as she pulled off her panties. "Fuck me hard with that big white cock!"

I pulled off my pants and socks and kneeled next to her. I needed to feel her mouth before I fucked her pussy. I picked up the toy and placed it back on her clit while I stuck my cock in her mouth. She was moaning hard on my dick while she sucked it sloppily. With my free hand I grabbed a handful of her kinky, natural hair and began fucking her face. Watching her writhing in pleasure while she sucked me off was driving me crazy. I started thrusting into her mouth harder and faster, possessed by pleasure. She just kept moaning and taking my dick deeper into her throat. I pulled out of her mouth and rammed my cock into her eager pussy. I fucked her hard and fast, angling my dick toward the spot that I knew would make her come.

"Baby I'm gonna come," she moaned.

"Yes come for me. Come on this dick."

"No. I have an idea. Lie down."

I didn't know what she was going to do, but I quickly lay down on my back. She got up and straddled me, squatting over my face. Slowly at first, droplets of her sweet nectar started to trickle out of her pussy and drip over my face. I opened my mouth to try and catch as much as I could, savoring her taste. Then it started streaming out, in my mouth and all over my face.

"Yes baby gimme all that cum! It's delicious! You're so fucking sexy!" I managed to say as her juices splashed my face. This was one of the sexiest moments of my life. Watching in close up as she came, and being covered by her juices. I had no idea I would love being cummed on this much.

After she finished coming, she still wanted more. She slid down my body and guided my cock into her drenched slit and sat down quickly. I loved the feeling of her impaling herself on my dick. I also loved watching her ride me. She closed her eyes and started working her hips.

"You are so fucking sexy. I love the way you ride me. You are a fucking goddess!" I moaned.

I reached up, grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed hard. Then I started running my hands down her sides. She lay down on top of me. I grabbed her plump, juicy booty for leverage and began to pump into her furiously. After a minute, I could feel her pussy start to clench. She was about to come again. She lifted her pussy off of my dick and let out a torrential downpour that absolutely soaked me from my waist to my knees. I almost wished that she had come on my face that time as well. She lay on top of my silent, breathing heavy and convulsing slightly for several minutes while I rubbed her back. Finally she looked up at me said "Holy shit that was amazing. Did you come yet?"

"No."

"What do you want to do now?"

"I want you to suck all your pussy juice off of my dick."

"Mmmm ok," she responded with a smile as she started to move down my body.

"No wait..." I started. "I want that ass in my face. Let's 69."

"I just came so hard. My pussy needs a break. I dunno if I can handle you licking me right now."

"Ok but I just wanna look at it."

"Alright". She turned around and placed her magnificent booty directly in front of my face. As I admired the view and took in her aroma, I felt her wet mouth close around the head of my cock. I felt her start to salivate on it while her tongue swirled around. Just then she did something she had never done before. She deep throated me. She began moving her mouth up and down my shaft quickly, managing to take in almost the whole thing. "Damn I love my wife!" I thought.

"Baby that feels amazing! You're amazing! You like how your pussy tastes?"

"Mmm hmmm" she managed through a mouth full of cock.

" I know you don't want me to touch your pussy, but can I lick your ass?"

"Mmm hmmm" she moaned

I don't know why but I love licking her ass hole. I love smothering my face between her luscious, brown cheeks. I love how taboo it is. I love the bittersweet taste, the feel of the flesh around her hole against my lips and tongue. In fact I think licking her ass turns me on more than it does her.

After a few more minutes of her vigorously deep throating my rod and me tongue-fucking her anus, she decided she wanted my dick back in her pussy. Of course I was happy to oblige. She slid down my body and mounted me in reverse cowgirl. I was treated to one of my favorite views in the world: her booty and my thick, white pole spreading her black pussy lips. Soon, I felt the cum bubbling up in my balls, but I wasn't ready quite yet. I grabbed her and flipped her over on her back. I put her knees up on her shoulders and began hammering her hard and fast, just the way she liked it. The squelching sounds of her juicy pussy and the sound of my balls slapping against her ass filled the room. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth was open but no sound was coming out. Her nails dug into my back.

"Come for me baby. Gimme all your come," she whispered.

I had an idea to finish this fuck session in a truly epic way. I had always wanted to come on her face, but she had never let me.

"Baby," I whispered in her ear as I continued pounding her pussy. "Since you came on my face, can I come on yours?"

She was silent for a few seconds and then grunted "yes baby gimme all that hot cum on my face. Cover me with it!"

That was all I needed to hear to send me over the edge. As I pulled out I felt her juices splash my dick as she came one last time.

I kneeled over her face, grabbed my pulsing cock and began spraying white cum over her beautiful, brown face.

"Yes baby gimme all of it. Paint my face white!"

I finished and she sucked out the last few drops. I collapsed next to her and we both lay there sweaty and covered in each other's juices. Using a finger, she wiped my cum off her face and then licked her finger clean. The sight turned me on so much I was almost ready to go again!