All Comments on 'Best Intentions Ch. 02'

by StarryHorizon

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're back! Missed your stories, you're my favorite writer on the site.

vzbvzbabout 1 year ago

Outstanding; I loved it.

I don't 100% buy that the narrator is so willing to offer up his (drugged) girlfriend and her womb to the neighbors; that's just poor judgment on the young man's part, among other issues. *But*, first, I like that he's given a motivation we don't often see (something besides "it's too much of a turn-on, I can't help myself; please fuck my girlfriend"), and that the motivation speaks directly to changing the power dynamics of the relationship -- messing around with unequal power dynamics can be hot.

And second, more importantly: fertility/impreg risk is a favorite of mine. Normally I might be annoyed that we never get to see Steph & Jacob have sex (we really only hear it), but this story played with that particular kink so well that I didn't care.

Great stuff, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Using drugs and alcohol to trick s woman into having sex with someone in the hopes that he will knock get up, preventing her from developing a career and future of her so and making her become a mother... This story is sick

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 1 year ago

Fantastic Series , awaiting for next chapter

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 1 year ago

Fantastic Series awaiting for future chapters in this Series

ParaderParaderabout 1 year ago

I really loved this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You haven't written a bad story. If you continue I personally would like to see the partner switch be permanent but I'm sure I would like whatever you wrote

Eze325Eze325about 1 year ago

Love it, hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally back! By far the best writer on here. Though I would've preferred Steph's POV it's still a really hot story. Hope to see more stories soon, personally I always Google your username directly cause it's the first hit and hope there something new. Don't keep us waiting too long for more, seems rare to find these kinks mixed into well written story.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Nice story. Would have loved to hear Steph's reaction to getting a bigger, fatter cock shoved up her

BlueL1BlueL1about 1 year ago

Is this going to have a part 3 StarryHorizon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

too long and too much drama........you have too much time on your hands

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Loved reading this story. Only wish you would include another chapter, one where Steph finds she's pregnant.

KruppaKruppaabout 1 year ago

Great to see this story back even more well written than the first version.

mataratamatarataabout 1 year ago

Like always, you hit it out of the park with this one. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up. Amazing. You really should write more. Write a 3rd part to your other 2 part stories.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

He loved his gf she loved loved him. Why he would want to give her to someone else is beyond me. The fact that he had to drug her to do this makes him a predator. I hope she leaves him.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

He is a born cuck, and an evil one at that, drugging his soul mate?! And with that creepy couple?

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Once more proof I’d chose a bear over a man. At least a bear would just end my life. Men clearly would just abuse me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarryHorizon@StarryHorizon
I'm posting a combination of stories I wrote for myself, and commissions I took for others. If you have a story idea, feel free to contact me to see if we can work something out. Thanks for all the questions and feedback! It's appreciated.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES