Best Intentions Ch. 02

Story Info
He encourages his drunk GF to get used by another man.
11.2k words
4.41
53.2k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It involves elements of questionable consent, alcohol and drugs, cuckolding, and pregnancy risks. All characters are at the legal age of 18 or older.

*

It was early in the morning when a frightened voice tore me out of my sleep.

"Wake up!"

Before I knew it, Steph's voice rang through my head. I was barely even awake when she began trying to talk to me already.

"I made a mistake!" she said with a quivering tone. "I'm not sure what happened. I drank too much. My memory is... it's a mess, it's like a bowl of scrambled eggs. Sorry, sorry!"

She was panicking.

As far as I knew, nothing terrible had happened, so this had caught me off-guard right away. The most likely explanation was that she assumed she had been taken advantage of, or she thought she did something bad. If that was the case, then it would be easy enough to reassure her that everything was fine.

"It's alright, it's okay, tell me what's going on?"

"I can't remember much of anything, but I think I slept with Jacob yesterday," she said.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and looked over to her side of the tent. She had opened her sleeping bag and she was in the middle of inspecting herself. My eyes followed hers and we looked up from her naked feet, to her milky thighs, and up towards her... battered womanhood. There were remnants of dried semen on her inner thighs and labia. I had never seen her pussy look so used and abused.

The lips were puffy and red. And as we continued to look at her slit, we could see a fat blob of white goo as it shyly emerged from between her labia. It was Jacob's sperm. It had been inside of her all night long, and now that she was sitting upright, it reluctantly oozed out of her.

The musky scent of cum wafted up from her crotch. Even for me this was shocking and obscene to look at, but I tried to remain calm for her sake.

"I know," I tried to reassure her. "You were both tipsy and... oh darling, don't worry. It's just like the thing I told you about a few months ago, it's-"

"What thing!?" she interrupted.

"I was just getting to that, yeah. The thing about me being fine with it, if you ever experimented with another guy. You know? Back then I told you that if you want to try dating someone else, or having sex with someone else, that's... acceptable, I guess. You were tipsy and going with the flow yesterday, and you had my full permission, and so did he. Julia knew about it too, and she was fine with it. It's all good. Nothing bad has happened. There's nothing you need to regret, or apologize for. It's alright!"

"But, but!"

She thought about it for a moment and quickly puzzled together what happened. There was a brief wave of relief visible across her face, as she realized that her world wasn't ending. It had been consensual, aside from how tipsy she had been.

Even before she could contemplate how she felt about having sex with someone else however, she remembered the key element that everybody else seemed to have forgotten.

"That's cum! He came inside me, don't you understand that's a huge deal?"

"Yeah, it's very intimate! Kind of crazy, right? I didn't know if I should really let it happen since we always used condoms, but it was in the heat of the moment. I could get you some tissues, if you're not sure how to clean up. Or a wet washcloth to wipe the area, but that's-"

"Intimate? No, it's way more than that, it's unsafe! I'm not on the pill!"

"Unsafe?"

"Yes, dummy. The only reason why we can be careless after sex is because of your vasectomy. Did that detail slip your mind? We had your equipment fixed so that we wouldn't have to worry about pregnancies anymore. But my equipment is still working! And I'm guessing so is Jacob's..."

"Don't worry, don't worry," I said nervously. I could feel my heart beating faster, but there had to be an easy solution. "You can just take a morning after pill, right?"

"I mean... I guess, yeah." She glanced down at her battered vagina. "We should hurry, I can feel his... stuff. It's all up inside me. It's slippery and gooey and eww... everything in there feels different. It's all creamy inside of me! I need to get it out, somehow, it's gross."

"We will figure this out, don't worry. Did you bring any morning after pills with you...?"

"Of course I didn't," she said in disbelief. "Why would I? I don't even have any at home!" She glared back at me.

"Right, yeah. I'll go ask Julia, you just... hang in there."

I got up and stepped out of the tent. I hadn't even realized how tense I felt. Every muscle was stiff, and I felt incredibly awkward to boot. Steph was right. I had forgotten something important and now it was up to me to fix it.

Jacob was occupied next to the freshly lit campfire. He was roasting breakfast on a frying pan.

I had always told Steph that I would be okay with it if she experimented with another guy, but now that Jacob's cum was inside her... I wasn't sure how to feel about this situation. It was intense. It was bad because of the possible repercussions and because those two now shared a naughty little secret.

But it was also good because it was a new experience, it was exciting, and it could still become an overall positive outcome. After all, I had always wondered if she would enjoy sex with another guy. For now I would simply have to hope that eventually the good would outweigh the bad.

Julia was sitting nearby on the bench, and greeted me with a friendly wave and a warm smile. I quickly approached her while her husband remained distracted.

It felt weird how casual and normal the atmosphere was, considering her husband had sex with my girlfriend... and Julia had given me a handjob. Just a few hours had passed since that happened. And yet, nothing seemed to have changed for them. They were in a casual and relaxed mood.

"Good... uh, good morning. We got a big problem," I said. "Do you happen to have...well... a morning after pill? Steph isn't using any protection and she's panicking. It's a mess. It's all my fault."

"Ohh? Well that sounds like we both made a mistake. I assumed that she was on some sort of birth control. We are both a little guilty there for not thinking twice about that possibility. I do have to tell you though, I don't have any emergency contraceptive on me... and," she waved for me to step a little closer.

"And I don't want either of you to freak out, but I hope you didn't forget how it will take us three days to get back to our cars. Emergency contraceptives work really well if you take them within a day, after two days they still work well, but... if it takes her three or four days? By then, she will either already be in the clear, or she will have a little bundle of joy growing in her tummy."

Julia noticed my growing look of panic.

"But," she continued. "An average cycle lasts four weeks, and she will only be fertile around one or two weeks after her cycle started. Maybe she's had a lucky timing and she's got no reason to worry? Why not ask her? It's less than a fifty-fifty chance. It's more likely that she's currently in the safe part of her cycle and she's worrying for no reason."

"True, you are right," I said. There was a brief sense of relief as I turned away, and returned to Steph. It was quite the sight to behold when I slipped back into the tent. She sat on her sleeping bag with her legs sprawled apart, and a wad of tissues in her hand. She kept on dabbing the cluster of tissues into the mixture of sexual fluids between her labia.

Each time she managed to clean away some of it, another fat droplet would emerge between her glistening lips.

"Steph, this might be an unpleasant question but... do you know where you are in your cycle? Julia said it's only dangerous to have unprotected sex if your cycle started one or two weeks ago."

She hesitated for a moment and thought about it, but then clicked her tongue in frustration.

"Fuck! So like, if it started around ten days ago, then it was unsafe for me yesterday? That means I'm screwed and could get pregnant! What about the morning after pill, did they have one?"

"She didn't," I admitted. "And she pointed out that it's gonna take us multiple days to get back home, by then it's already too late to take one. So... it's all up to our luck now, I guess."

"Shit, with our luck? That's a horrible thought! What am I supposed to do? I can't even take a shower, there's no water or anything nearby to clean myself with. I feel dirty and sticky. This is awful! I can feel his stuff inside me," she said while she fidgeted around with the tissues.

Each time she wiped away some of his spunk, more of it would ooze out of her slit.

"Are you telling me I have to put up with this feeling, and this smell, for three more days?"

I had no idea what to say. The choice was between agreeing with her how it's a bad thing, or disagreeing and instead pointing out that this looked extremely erotic. The sight before me was really making it difficult to think straight.

Considering we always used condoms, I never thought that I would get to see her as vulnerable as this. With a man's fresh cum leaking out of her violated pussy. She was carrying a part of him inside of her body. There was something special about that, no matter how much she disliked the physical sensation.

"Well, for starters... I guess try to relax?" I suggested. "Think of how unlikely it is for you to get pregnant. It's unfortunate that this happened, but... just... think of your parents and when they tried to make your baby sister? How long did it take them to actually succeed, a year or so? It usually takes half a year on average, right? Most couples have to try hard to get pregnant together. And speaking of your parents..." I said while trailing off with my words.

My only concern was to help her calm down. I knew that the thing I was about to tell her could either cheer her up, or it could backfire.

"...you know, speaking of your parents and all the babysitting you enjoy doing for them, would it really be the end of the world even if you got pregnant?" I immediately regretted the decision to speak that thought out loud.

"That's messed up," she said bluntly. I knew she was right, but I still wanted her to focus on whatever shimmer of positivity we could get out of this situation.

"Well. Yeah. But am I wrong?"

Before we had time to finish the conversation, we could hear the flap of the tent opening. Julia peeked inside and held a plate of grilled breakfast.

"Sorry to interrupt, but are you..." her gaze wandered down to my girlfriend's crotch, where Steph was still attempting to stem the flow of her lover's slimy gift. "...in the mood for food? I'm sure you worked up quite some appetite."

She was truly a professional nurse. She didn't even blink after she had taken a look straight at my girlfriend's cum-covered pussy. It also didn't seem to particularly phase her that she saw her husband's sperm leaking out of someone. It was as she said - she really didn't mind if her husband had sex with someone else. If she was completely fine with her partner having sex with someone else, I wondered, shouldn't I also be more encouraging of Steph having sex with someone else?

"Yeah, sure. We will be out in a second," I mumbled nervously.

Needless to say, the following breakfast was awkward and quiet. Steph was fully dressed, but everyone by the campfire knew that she was reluctantly carrying Jacob's seed in her tummy. She also wasn't in much of a mood to talk even after we disassembled the tents and began our journey back.

It would take three days to return. That was a really long time.

I could barely even imagine what it might feel like for Steph. The knowledge that she was carrying semen inside her body, and that she might even get pregnant. She probably felt profoundly helpless for the first time in her life. I couldn't possibly imagine what a woman might think while faced with such a life-changing situation, and absolutely no way to control it.

She knew that with every passing minute, his sperm would wiggle deeper inside her. It was an enemy she couldn't fight against. Those little tadpoles had only one single goal. She was in a rush for obvious reasons, and walked ahead of our group. She wasn't about to give up just yet. She was determined to file this away as an accident, and she sure as hell didn't want to accept that some things simply cannot be controlled.

In a way, that's the way Steph had always been. Ever since we first met in ninth grade, during the first year of high school, almost ten years ago. It was what made me fall in love with her. She had always been determined, strong-willed and energetic. It was how she managed to power through her college studies for the past few years without wavering.

But this? This was an entirely new challenge. I didn't know if she had the strength to remain true to herself. Even if she was determined and energetic, those traits were certain to have a limit. The only question was if and when she might hit her limit.

Julia came up to my side eventually.

"Is Stephanie okay? What's wrong?"

I explained the situation and told her about how it was Steph's first time to have cum inside her, and that she was afraid of getting pregnant. I also told her about how I failed to calm Steph down when I reminded her of how much she enjoyed babysitting. Instead of helping, I only made the situation worse...

Naturally I was now afraid of approaching her again while she was still upset. She needed time to calm down. If anyone were to try and force her into a conversation, well, it would just make the situation worse. We knew that her anger wasn't directed at any of us. For now, most of her fear and anger was directed at the chance that she might get pregnant.

"I see, hmm, that is quite the dilemma you've got there. But I think there's beauty in it. You said she loves babies? Right now she has millions of little sperms trying to make her unspoken wish come true. Even if she's not fully on board with the idea." Julia paused. "In the end, it's Mother Nature who decides what's going to happen. All we can do... is to give it a little push towards one direction or another..."

"Well," I said. "I don't think she's happy with leaving that choice up to Mother Nature. She also didn't like how there's no point in taking a morning after pill by the time we get home."

"Yup, in three days from now, it either won't happen at all anymore, or..."

"...or she's carrying your husband's baby."

"Yup! I don't think Jacob would mind. Truth be told, I wouldn't even be surprised if Stephanie ended up pregnant. All of our kids were conceived in the first two months of trying. It's true, conception happened pretty much instantly. He's very virile."

Julia noticed that it wasn't reassuring for me to hear those things.

"Honestly, this is probably not the news you were hoping for. If your cutie is really ovulating then it's nearly guaranteed that she's got a bun in the oven by the time she's back home. You might want to keep that a secret from your girlfriend, though, so that she doesn't lose all hope. She seems unhappy enough already."

"That's a fair point." It was also a scary point. The seriousness of the situation was beginning to dawn on me.

"Considering there's little we can say to her, would you prefer to give her some medication to make her feel better?"

"Medication?"

"Yes. It's just a little something to take the edge off. I've got some Xanax stashed in the backpack. It's not a big deal, before you get the wrong idea. I think anyone with a stressful job, such as mine, gets these pills prescribed by their doctor sooner or later."

"And... what exactly do they do?" It sounded too good if they didn't have a catch. I didn't want Steph to be unhappy, and I surely didn't want her to be unhappy for the remaining three days, so they sounded like an easy fix.

"Well, it would mellow her out a little. It's commonly known as an anti-anxiety medication, which sounds very appropriate in this case. She would simply worry a little less. I know a friend who even takes these when she goes to a party or wedding, just because it helps her relax and feel at ease."

"Hmm, I don't know." After contemplating it for a minute, I eventually shook my head. These pills sounded like something that would help her forget her problems, instead of helping her to find a solution. "No, thanks though. For now, I think I want her to make up her mind on her own, with a clear head."

"That's understandable. Do you know if she would prefer a boy or a girl? Because we had three daughters, after years of trying for a boy. It would be lovely if Stephanie gets the honors and conceives a baby boy, don't you agree?"

"I uh... I would have to ask her. But that would be like pouring gasoline on fire. On the other hand, it might be good to warm her up to the idea of having a kid... what do you think?"

"It's up to you," Julia said. "I always say hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. So, why not? Go ahead and warm her up to the idea of motherhood just in case."

So that's what I did.

For the next few days, during the tedious trip back to our cars, I would occasionally bring up the topic of a potential pregnancy. Steph was mostly in denial for the first day, but then, gradually accepted the facts. It was out of our hands. There was no changing it.

If Mother Nature decided that it was the right time and place to conceive a baby, then it was going to happen no matter how upsetting it might be. By the time we reached our cars, she had reluctantly accepted that this was something she couldn't control. The awkward timing made it likely that she could get pregnant. Her only option was to wait and see, until she could use a pregnancy test in a couple of weeks.

Julia promised to stay in touch, and to keep this unexpected situation a secret from Jacob for now. After all, nothing was guaranteed. With a little bit of luck, everyone's life could return to normal with no harm done.

That would be the perfect outcome, without any complications.

Steph was more affectionate than ever as a result of these events.

"I love you, you know that right?" she said when we began our drive back home. She reached over to gently rub my thigh while I kept my eyes on the road.

"Yeah? I love you too, darling. Are you okay?"

"Yes it's just, you know, I don't want this to get between us. And you're really sure you wouldn't be mad at me, even if I do get pregnant?" she asked.

"Of course not, the kid would be half you, after all. It would be our baby no matter what."

"You know what? Thank you, you're amazing. I guess we will be fine," she said.

This hiking trip turned out to be an experience we would never forget.

Everything returned to normal once we were back home and unpacked. We settled back into a routine of waking up, eating breakfast together, and focusing on our life. I resumed working in the office, while Steph continued studying for her college degree.

It was the same familiar routine we had for years, and it renewed our loving bond. The past was in the past. There was no reason to stress about something we couldn't control.

Steph seemed particularly eager to ignore the potential problem and to keep it out of her mind. She had always kept a wall calendar behind the bathroom door, which she used to track her cycle and period with cute little circles and stars she would draw on it. Imagine my surprise when I found the calendar turned around, facing the door, just a day after we returned home. I couldn't blame her. She didn't need such a reminder.

It was around a week later when my phone beeped with a new text message. It was sent by Julia. A pleasant surprise! I was happy to hear from her again. After all the intimacy that had been going on between me and her, I felt... so much closer to her. Of course it was partly because I entrusted her with so much information. She probably knew me almost as well as Steph knew me.