Best Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob looked back at her, and left the choice entirely up to her. He didn't pressure her into anything, but judging by the pronounced bulge against the front of his pants, he was more than ready to go.

Steph didn't hesitate. It was like she had become an entirely different person. She sluggishly got off the couch and straightened herself, and began walking right on ahead towards the stairway. She took Jacob's hand, and together they moved out of sight. I could hear the stairs creaking soon after, and then once they arrived upstairs, the bedroom door audibly opened and closed.

This took me a moment to wrap my head around, but it wasn't a big deal. I had to keep on repeating it to myself. They already had sex once before, and it was impossible for her to get any more pregnant than she probably already was. There was no need to worry about any of it. This was a good chance for her to spend more time with the potential father of her future kid.

"And there they go," Julia said happily.

"Yeah, I wonder how it will go."

"Well, now it's out of our hands. We did our part. So... why don't you show me to your guest room, mmh?" Julia said with a seductive tone in her voice. "Come on, now. We have already figured out that sex is something normal. Otherwise, I doubt you would have encouraged your girlfriend to do what she did. So, now, we can have some fun as well."

"True. Alright. Let's get comfortable up there." I gestured for Julia to follow me, and we went nearly the same route as Steph did, except instead of turning left into the bedroom, we turned right into the guestroom. Although before she joined me, Julia paused in the hallway and had a quick look around.

"Give me just a moment. Where is the bathroom? I will join you in a second, yes?"

"Ah, right there." It was adjacent and just a few steps away. Julia nodded and briefly left me alone in the hallway. I entered the guestroom on my own and turned the television on to keep myself busy. My heart was still fluttery, considering my imagination went wild with what might be happening in the other bedroom. In her drugged state, Steph's lively personality was all but gone and she had no energy or drive. She was defenseless and completely at Jacob's mercy.

I could only imagine what they might be up to. Perhaps they were still undressing and fooling around. Or maybe, he was already inside of her, and her cute little feet were bouncing on his shoulders while they fucked. The vivid memory of her creampied pussy came to mind, and I felt an odd sense of anticipation to see it again in the near future.

Julia returned a couple minutes later. She walked slowly. She had a thoughtful expression and her gaze was lowered.

"Hmmm..." she mused.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing... but... something peculiar caught my eye when I was inside your bathroom and glanced at the door. There was a calendar, even though it was turned away from me at first. But when I took a closer look..."

"Ah yea, Steph uses it to track her cycle."

"Yes, I assumed as much. But. Hmm. Where do I begin... normally, a woman's cycle lasts twenty-five days on average. That applies to maybe half of all women. It's what I used for the calculations during our camping trip. That's why I mentioned that if your girlfriend's cycle started two weeks prior, then she would be right there in her most fertile time, and we didn't have any way to control it anymore back then."

"Yeah, I remember."

Julia approached me and sat down on the edge of the bed, by my side. I lowered the volume of the TV before she continued explaining.

"Some women have a cycle as short as twenty-one days, and rarely some women have a cycle lasting up to thirty-five days. That means that some women ovulate earlier than two weeks, while others ovulate later than two weeks."

"I see?"

"Well, it turns out that Stephanie has a cycle that lasts thirty-two days. This means that when she had intercourse with my husband, she was still more than a week away from her risky time. And more importantly, sperm only lives for five day. It's long gone by now. So... in other words... there is absolutely no way right now for your girlfriend to be pregnant. "

"Wait... but... wow. Isn't this a big deal? We should tell her right away, shouldn't we? Especially since she's taken that medication earlier, she can barely think for herself."

"Well," Julia said. "She doesn't know yet, does she? And she's currently alone in the bedroom with my husband. Isn't it fascinating? Sperm lives for only five days, so now that a week has passed, your girlfriend is perfectly safe. If you were to interrupt them now, then her belly would remain flat just the way it's always been." She moved her hand down to her stomach, and gestured the shape of a normal flat belly.

"She could have her normal life back, and finish college. She's on the path to having her hopes and dreams restored... instead of the path of motherhood. But we can't really allow that, right? Wouldn't it interfere with your idea for her? So just sit tight... and wait. In just ten minutes or so, she will be right back on that path to motherhood. I guarantee it." Julia nodded with a sense of certainty before she continued to speak.

"She will be on that bed with my husband on top of her, and with a cute puddle of seminal fluid against her cervix, full of healthy spermatozoa. Those swimmers will again live for at least five days. Except that this time, we know for sure that she will be ovulating during that timeframe. Her egg will get released into a creamy puddle of sperm."

"No way, that's..."

"It's crazy to think about, isn't it?" Julia mused. She slowly nodded in agreement. "Life is fickle, but sometimes, truly amazing."

It was an overwhelming realization that Steph wasn't pregnant yet. Julia noticed my dilemma and smirked. She had an idea. She got off the bed and left the room... I could hear her footsteps in the hallway, and then, somewhere I could hear a doorknob twisting and turning.

All of a sudden, I could faintly hear the smooching of intense kissing somewhere nearby.

Julia returned and sat down next to me, and she held her index finger up to her lips as if to signal for me to be quiet. It struck me that she had opened their door, just a little, just enough for us to hear them.

Since the television in our room was still turned on, they were unlikely to hear us whispering.

Julia reached down to the waistband of my pants, and pulled them down to the ground.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I mean, that we should risk doing that to her? She was happy when she believed she was childless and life was uncomplicated."

Julia proceeded to take off her own pants, and left them on the pile with mine. I was still hesitating, even though I was gradually growing closer to Julia. I didn't want to risk offending her. At this point, I was more than willing to go a little out of my comfort zone as long as it meant I would get to spend the night with her. I looked back up at her and continued.

"I'm just saying... I don't know how to feel about this... she might not want to have sex with him if she knew that she wasn't actually tangled up with your husband. She blindly assumed there's currently no risks involved."

Julia reached down to grab my boxers.

"You want her to give this a proper try, right? Well she is very loyal, and very loving. That's not your fault, is it? But we can change her mindset a little. Let me tell you from experience, once her body produces pregnancy hormones, even a single hug from Jacob will be enough to make her heart flutter with love! She will melt in his arms." She removed my boxers and wrapped her fingers around my erection.

"And each time she feels his baby kicking inside her belly, she will think of her love for him. Now that would be a real test, and then you would really know if she prefers you, or someone else. We want her to give this a proper try, right?"

Julia leaned in, and gradually lowered her head towards my manhood. Then, she placed a grateful kiss on the tip of my appendage. It was like she wanted to show her appreciation for its hardness, as if the simple act of having an erection was a compliment towards her. She was so much more submissive than Steph and I loved every moment of it.

"So... how about we let those two lovebirds enjoy their night... and when your girlfriend is asleep, we prop a pillow under her butt to help nature along a little, mmh?"

Julia moistened her lips, and then allowed her mouth to engulf the crown of my dick. She didn't stop there, and in a slow motion, she lowered her head inch by inch until finally her lips kissed the base of my manhood. She had taken it all inside. It felt so very warm and welcoming in her mouth.

My mind also began to catch up with the meaning behind her words. I slowly comprehended what she had told me. As her tongue swirled in sensual circles around the most sensitive parts of my erection, I allowed myself to imagine Steph with a big proud baby belly. It felt surreal. Never before in my life did I even think of imagining her like that, but now, it was the hottest thought that ever crossed my mind.

Without warning, we suddenly heard a delicate and drawn-out moan coming from the master bedroom. It was Steph's voice, without a doubt. Her cry sounded like it was a mix of pain and pleasure. As if something large had just entered her body. Julia's eyes looked up at mine as we realized what just happened. They were done kissing and transitioned to having sex. Their genitals were now joined together, as one. It felt like a countdown to the inevitable had started.

To my surprise, it didn't make me panic. The opposite happened. I felt myself throbbing inside Julia's mouth while her tongue continued to toy with my erection. In turn, she flashed me a knowing smile.

When it seemed like I was as hard as I could get, she allowed my dick to pop out of her mouth. It glistened with her saliva. She didn't waste time to proceed, and while I was still seated on the edge of the bed, she stood up and moved to straddle me. Her movements were slow, but deliberate and precise, like a snake coiling around its victim.

Once she positioned herself with her pussy just a few inches above my erection, she gradually began to lower herself. Her pubic hair obstructed the view, but just a moment after my tip delved into her bush, I could already feel the damp lips of her cunt against my flesh.

"Now then," she said. "Your girlfriend has already started without us. It's time to join them," she said seductively. Her hips inched downwards, and I could feel myself entering her slit. She was so much warmer than Steph. It was a completely different sensation. Her walls hugged me differently, and I could feel her flesh pulsing against me as she took more of me inside.

"Good boy," she purred.

Simultaneously, we could hear new sounds emerging from the master bedroom. It was a repetitive noise of flesh slapping against flesh. It was familiar. It was identical to what we had listened to during their first encounter, which led me to believe that Steph was once again on her back, with him on top. He hadn't bothered to use a different position, or a different pace. He knew what he wanted and what he enjoyed, and he did just that. Old-fashioned missionary, with her slender legs up on his shoulders while he aggressively pounded into her.

"It's really quite bittersweet, isn't it?" Julia looked me in the eyes as she began to move her hips up and down while she spoke. Her slippery walls were gently massaging my cock, and she seemed delighted to provide me with this pleasure.

"That shy little vagina between her legs is unprotected and defenseless. And she's not even aware that her genitals are primed for... well... a cuddly evening of happy babymaking."

It didn't seem possible, but I felt like I was growing even more aroused. It was an intoxicating thought. Steph was truly in the middle of making a baby together with Julia's husband.

"She's just like a beautiful flower, ready to be inseminated by her lover. She just requires a little bit of romantic care... and a loving deposit of his seed right into her honeypot. And then, her beautiful little flower will have no choice but to reproduce."

"No choice..." I repeated after her. My voice was brimming with both lust and fear while Julia began to ride me more energetically.

In the meantime, we could hear the raw sound of sex coming faster and more deliberate. Steph was being unusually quiet and barely made any noise. The only sound that continued to resonate through the house was the wet and messy music their genitals produced together.

Smack, smack, smack...

It felt so very taboo to listen to them in the background. Steph only tolerated this kind of sex because she blindly assumed she might be pregnant already. If she discovered in two weeks that she wasn't pregnant, then she probably wouldn't accept a repeat of this situation. She would never again have sex with Julia's husband.

Smack, smack, smack...

But if Jacob was given this chance to plant his baby inside her tummy, then this would become a weekly routine. I would spend time with Julia, who seemed to relish in doing whatever would make her partner happy. And Steph would spent time with Jacob, who would constantly expose her to his own values. He would treat her like a housewife and sex buddy.

Smack, smack, smack...

Julia's breathing became a little heavier and sultry. She looked me in the eyes again, but continued to move her hips freely with me inside her.

"I need you to be aware of the consequences if she gets pregnant..." she said. She playfully bit her lower lip, and I could feel her pussy tighten around me. "Her body will begin to produce hormones she's never dealt with before, and other hormones will rise dramatically. It can have an effect on her personality... perhaps even permanently. Some women get moody and easy to upset. Others become motherly, docile and calm..."

"Good... that's good, I want her to be motherly..."

It felt like she had me in a trance. I was lost in pleasure. My body was entirely focused on the welcoming tightness of her pussy, while my mind imagined Steph with a faint baby bulge...

"She may also have to quit her studies, considering a pregnancy can be really tough on the body. She's going to experience morning sickness. For most women, a pregnancy will also permanently widen the hips. Her whole body will change... mentally and physically. She may get reduced to being a stay-at-home mommy for multiple years... and all it takes, for all that to happen, is to simply wait another minute or so..."

It was an intimidating thought. We had spent so many years working towards a brighter future. She was so close to finishing college. She was smart, athletic, and so very full of energy. All of that could drastically change. She might become little less than a shell of her former self.

"So... are sure about this? You want Jacob to inseminate her, and change her body for the rest of her life?"

"I think... I do..." I answered breathlessly. My hands moved underneath Julia's shirt, and I grabbed her breasts and toyed with her soft flesh. I could feel myself drawing closer to an orgasm, and it would be the first time that it happened without a condom. Everything about the atmosphere throughout the entire house felt raw and primal.

"Mmmh... then... maybe as token of good luck for the baby's gender... imagine your Stephanie with a big proud belly... and with a precious boy growing inside of her. Let's hope for a healthy baby boy, mmh?"

Smack, smack... smack.

The sudden silence throughout the house was followed by a wanton groan coming from the master bedroom. Jacob was loudly announcing his climax.

Everything fell silent as soon as his moan faded away.

Julia and I knew exactly what had happened.

"Ahh, there it is," Julia said with a tender sigh. Her pussy tightened around my erection. "That beautiful moment we waited for, my husband's seed is being transferred into Stephanie's vagina. Her immature hopes... and dreams... just popped like a cute little bubble. Now she's... securely back on that... path to motherhood..." Her body shook and quivered, and I could feel her insides growing even warmer around me. She climaxed as she imagined the miracle of life happening inside my freshly bred girlfriend.

It was all I could take, and I came together with her. I felt my dick stiffen against her walls, and moments later, I began to release multiple ropes of thick white cream into the comforts of her cunt. My fingers dug into the soft skin of her tits as I relished the sensation of every squirt that shot straight into her pussy. It was impossible to describe how intimate and special it felt to have no barrier between us.

Moments later, we could hear Jacob again. He uttered another low moan... a pleased sigh. He finished draining his seed into my girlfriend. Steph now carried millions of his swimmers inside her little peach.

It was done. He was incredibly virile, and Steph was guaranteed to ovulate soon.

There was such a stark contrast between our situations. We were like two sides of the same coin.

Julia and I were safe and protected. There was no chance of an accident. Meanwhile Jacob and Steph were both unprotected and all natural. They were having actual babymaking sex.

Julia chuckled with an intoxicated smile.

"Imagine how giddy and happy her little vagina must have been, when it thought that it had managed to avoid an unplanned pregnancy... but nuh-uh. This time, we caught that stubborn little thing at the right time. Her ovaries are going to release an egg right into the fresh batch of semen that's now occupying her reproductive organs."

"If Steph knew," I whispered, "She would be pretty upset and scared. I suppose it's a good thing that she doesn't know how until a few minutes ago, she still had a chance to avoid having a baby..."

"Yes, exactly. What she doesn't know, won't hurt her. You did Stephanie a favor. Plenty of girls are too shy for their own good. But Stephanie? She was more than ready for this next big step in her life, the biggest and most important step she will ever make. Now she's mature, she's an adult. She did what every proper woman should do. She had sex just like nature intended, with a healthy chance of conception."

My arms were wrapped around Julia while she held me close.

Meanwhile, Jacob had probably collapsed on the unsatisfied Steph and his weight was firmly pinning her down. Her sweaty legs were probably uncomfortably lingering up on his shoulders. She was once again suffering through that odd sensation of warm sperm inside her.

It gave me mixed feelings, considering how much I wanted her to be happy. On the other hand, each time I looked at Julia... I saw how fulfilling it could be for a woman to please a man. Perhaps this was simply something that had to be taught, and she had to learn it the hard way. Someone had to teach Steph that she could enjoy being used.

"You're right..." I said. "It is kind of romantic, the thing they're doing."

"It is, isn't it?"

"Do you think your husband would be interested in doing this for a while longer?"

"I think so," she answered. Julia slowly began to lift herself off my lap, and she cupped her pussy with the palm of her hand. She was careful not to spill any of my seed.

"That's good," I said. "I think she will learn to like it, too. And I think it's... a fitting exchange... he shows her how to embrace her feminine side, and in return, well..."

Julia smirked knowingly.

"In return, she will be blessed to carry my husband's baby in her belly, mmh? Yes. That is a beautiful idea. With a little bit of our help, Stephanie is going to be a mommy."