Best Intentions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept the television at a low volume, and went to lie down on the bed. We cuddled up against each other and pulled the soft blanket up to our necks. It was done. This felt great! I couldn't tell if it was the aftermath of our orgasm, or the fact that we no longer had to worry about any difficult decisions. It was a peaceful and relaxing feeling to be so completely at ease.

Almost as if on cue, we could again hear movement in the master bedroom. A little bit of shuffling around, some faint squeaking from the wooden bedframe, and the distinct sound of endearing smooching. Round two had begun. Those noises were soon accompanied by the rhythmical sound of intercourse, as Julia's husband once again began to push in and out of my girlfriend's freshly inseminated womanhood.

Every now and then, we could hear Steph sigh in weak protest. The fat girth of his erection was bound to drastically loosen her, far beyond what she could comfortably endure. Knowingly or not, Jacob was already teaching her that his pleasure mattered more than her own.

The frequent thrusts were firm and eager. He didn't allow a single inch of her pussy to remain unused. He seemed to pull out nearly all the way, before plunging back inside as deep as she could take him. It would be just a matter of time before he would send a second load of warm sperm into her unprotected quim.

There was something incredibly fascinating and alluring about all this. And as I fell asleep, a part of me couldn't help but wonder.

Her mind was reluctant and struggled to accept her situation.

But perhaps her body thought differently? Perhaps her body was doing what nature intended for it to do, and it was starting the next step of her cycle... her ovulation. Once that happened, this situation would no longer be reversible. The four of us would be in this together.

It was scary, and exciting.