Best Juneteenth Ever Pt. 01

Story Info
A couple prepares for a Father’s Day/Juneteenth surprise.
872 words
4.5
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Juneteenth was to be the best Father's Day ever! Avery thought as she pulled her t-shirt down her plump torso. But she still had a couple of tasks to complete to make it so. She had to call the caterer and make sure that Shanice and Jacob were packed and delivered to her saint of a mother in law.

She cleaned the house and lit incense in tense excitement while thinking about tonight. Tonight, her husband, Gregory would get his wildest fantasy and she would get hers. Whenever her thoughts swayed to what would happen tonight she'd get an electrical jolt.

"Shanice, make sure your brother has all his stuff together!" She screamed upstairs as she shook her head. Jacob would inevitably forget something. She tried to not bother Shanice with parenting her brother but Avery was having a hard time focusing on being an upstanding parent and adult. She had more primal things on her mind.

"Children!!" Gregory called upstairs "let's hit warp drive!" Gregory knew that this Juneteenth Eve was supposed to be a special night. He had caught his wife daydreaming on more than one occasion. When he would ask her what she was thinking about she'd respond with smiles and short responses like 'nasty things' and 'presents'. He just hoped the present was nasty things.

The kids ran downstairs into the foyer. "Y'all better watch it before you knock down Momma's mirror!"

"Thanks Babe! "Avery said as she kissed Greg bye. She waited to ensure she had their full attention. "Shanice," she said making eye contact with each of them "Jacob, y'all behave over at Gammys house. Don't give her no problems and only two snacks!!!" She hugged and kissed them, sending them off.

"I'll be back in a few," Greg said as he picked up the kids overnight bags. She knew it would take about 10 minutes of travel and 30 mins of goodbyes with his family before he made it back home. This gave her just enough time to make up her face, call the caterer, and dawn her outfit of the night. She hoped he'd appreciate it enough to take it off quickly.

-----------------

When Greg got back home he found his wife on the phone lit up by the monitors in the downstairs office. He couldn't see her clothes but her eyes held mischief and sex. He hurried to put on his clothes for the night.

When he rounded the counter and he was surprised to see Avery in heels. She never wore heels unless she knew they would be in the air within 30 minutes. His impetuous dick jumped as he grabbed her from behind.

"Whoa there cowboy. I want us to save it for tonight. I have a surprise I want you to enjoy with all your energy."

"But you know what heels do to me," Gregory murmured as he kissed her neck and rubbed her arm on the way to hold a handful of her heavy breast. Avery hummed her satisfaction as he sucked her neck and slowly tweaked her nipple. She knew she couldn't keep it together if they continued this way. He lifted her dress inch by inch with is left hand while his right fingers began to message her scalp. He loved her hair and how a sharp tug could make her moan or cum depending on the situation. His favorite was when she was on all fours while his balls bounced off her clit. His fingers touched the bottom of her panties and he knew that he was going to have to drink a RedBull before the end of the night.

He turned her around pressing her against the counter as her tongue plunged into his mouth. Thinking about his surprise had Avery dripping like a fountain. She sank into his fingers when they touched her mound. She couldn't wait to have his digits pressure down on her clit. 17 years of marriage helped Gregory learn to drive Avery crazy. He knew that slow and steady gave her the best orgasms. He also knew they had plans.

He palmed her pussy to feel the warmth, slid her thong to the side then dipped a digit inside the warmest part. Damn she really was ready for tonight, her pussy juice coated his finger. He rubbed his wet finger under her nose before licking up her juices. "Let's see if the source tastes as good as my finger."

He lifted her on the kitchen counter as she finished kicking her panties off. He opened her legs and laid chaste kisses on her mons. Those kisses grew sloppier as he continued his work. Her clit leapt for joy as the contact of his tongue grew in frequency. His middle and ring fingers made her move involuntarily as they applied just the right pressure to her inner walls. His tongue movements increased in intensity as his fingers beckoned her to a higher level of existence. Avery's body gushed with relief and release when she came five minutes later.

"You know I don't want to miss what you have planned Woman, get in the car!" He tapped her ass as she straightened up her hair on the way out the door.