All Comments on 'Best Laid Plans'

by frinkhutz

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so

has Allison been exposed? Is that the upshot of all this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking stupid.

So Chad goes to jail for having unprotected sex while potentially HIV positive and NOT disclosing that. Allison and Courtney (who are supposedly best friends) show their true colors when their respective affairs are revealed. And Anthony decides that monogamy is over rated and becomes a male prostitute.

Why not, it's about as believable as this piece of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can we hope

that this autobiographical and the aids takes the author out before it can spew anymore trash like this? VOMIT

donkinkdonkinkover 12 years ago
wrong category!

This should be put under 'erotic coupling' category. No actual wives involved in this story (chad's wife only mentioned in the last paragraph).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WTF? we can only hope they all died of AIDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It is my observation that what incenses many of the visceral and contemptuous negative comments about these stories besides the content is the category in which they are labeled, “LOVING WIVES”.

They are not loving wives by any stretch of the imagination. Loving Wives celebrate the selfless monogamous relationship with their husbands while embracing the concepts of spiritual love, with the physical joys of it along with loyalty and respect.

These are CHEATING WIVES STORIES and they do have their place on this website. I make no judgment on the people who enjoy them; I don’t. In the end, they are a fantasy…a work of fiction.

I would strongly encourage the moderators to create a new category called CHEATING WIVES and put these stories in their place.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Wow this was a fucked up story

Allison turned out to be a slut and infected the whole group. Her best friend is just as much of a slut as allison is and the boyfriend is a cheating asshole to....gave it a 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you kidding me?

Where do you get this stuff?. A real sick mind. Does not belong in LW's as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good ending

Thank God there won't be anyone left for a sequel.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Allison is a slut?

The bride was the original (at least of the story characters) slut / clueless, selfish perp. Then Chad who could, by now, be HIV+ (but see f2m comment below). He MAY ( or maybe not) have infected Allison (probably not). Allison is VERY unlikely to have infected Anthony, since the virus doesn't 'take' that quickly. Also, female to male transmission is much less likely in a single episode, unless there is a skin break (and most guys with a penile lesion usually hurt too much to be randy!) Anthony almost certainly didn't infect Courtney!

If the food critic/bride had crab-lice or a vaginal skin fungus, this chain would be pretty (?) likely, but not HIV. Sorry to rain on this morality-play parade of sexual and communication dysfunction...it was a cute, if tangled, story. The part I really did NOT get was the 'insurance' rationale for the wedding!

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

Just goes to show you how a person can go from sugar to shit in one paragraph. I hope this is not an example of your future submission. Thanks for trying to be different to bad it will leave such bad feelng towards your stories. (Good Luck.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your story has one major flaw...

Granted it's a good read. If Chad was HIV positive why would he infect his "brothers" girlfriend. At the very least he would warn his brother about the "slut". There was no interaction between the two siblings so there is no reason to feel the Chad would wish harm on his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Seems a surprise unimagined came home to roost

For Allison to let Chad fuck her bareback became the death of her loving relationship and any possibility of marriage. And also likely her giving the death virus to her supposed "true love" Plus because of her complete stupidity she also was responsible for passing the death virus to her best friend.

All for lack of a condom and for cheating sex with her lovers brother.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

And this boys and girls is how, in the real world, aids gets spread. PAY ATTENTION AND READ THE STORY AGAIN - this is how aids gets spread!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ummm, wow.

My gut reaction is that I have no idea what to say to this. It's like a shinier and better written version of 'Nuclear Response' by another author, except that everyone involved deserves what they got.

Chad cheats with his brother Anthony's girlfriend, knowingly infecting her.

Allison promptly gives her boyfriend Anthony sloppy seconds of her HIV cooch.

Anthony and Allison's best friend Courtney, promptly cheat on Allison for no reason.

Courtney commits to the lovely HIV sex she's been missing all this time with Anthony.

Circle is sealed.

Wow, at least they all deserved to die. What a bunch of trailer trash. It's like Jerry Springer meets Gordon Ramsey.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Wow

This was scary. What saves it for me was that all characters were scumbags and deserved everything. Maybe they'll all die. Fuck 'em.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
WHO LOVE WHOM WHO LOVES WHICH THE MOST

and we dont know whose on 1st, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Ha

Another poor cheater spreads the good times to all her friends. A nest of cheaters get burned.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
Jesus fucking christ

What is it with you extreme BTB losers and aids?

I find it hard to believe that anyone could ever be as dumb and duplicitous as these characters. For me a story has to be believable and this one isn’t, throughout. Then to throw the AIDS on top.

Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow kill shot

You have to write a part 2 absolutely awesome begining middle and the kill shot at the end was just icing on the cake.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
The end?

Thank you. now I can wake up

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
AN HIV POT SMOKING JERK

now comes the death watch. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
AN HIV POT SMOKING JERK

and now on to the death watch, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
HIV is no longer a death sentence in the West

This story was posted in January of 2012. HIV cocktails that included a protease inhibitor were in widespread use at that point and an undetectable viral load was an achieveable treatment goal for most HIV positive folks at that time. We now know that HIV infected people who begin highly effective treatment before major damage is done to their immune system share the same life expectancy enjoyed by those who are HIV negative. Additionally, no person with an undetectable viral load has ever been shown to have transmitted HIV through sexual activity. Many, if not most, HIV discordant couples in monogamous relationnships no longer feel it necessary to follow safer sex guidelines.

None of this is a criticism of the story. Instead, it is simply good to recognize and celebrate the progress we have made in addressing the HIV epidemic. It gives me hope Covid-19 will not rule our lives indefinitely. May successful vaccines for both viral illnesses be developed soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous