Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny took over, pumping in and out of her mouth. He poked at the back of her throat and Sydney's eyes were locked on his eyes and he felt even more connected to her. Seeing her glaring up at him made him even more excited.

Frank got into the act. He waited until Danny settled above her and he pushed her thighs apart. Sydney shivered around Danny's cock when she felt Frank's hot breath on her dripping folds. His tongue dipped into her hole and swept upward to her clit. Frank's hands caressed her lush curves. He squeezed her tits and his fingers plucked away at her rock hard nipples. They turned even stiffer under his touch.

Sydney was rocking her hips from side to side as he sank his tongue between her tight folds. Frank knew how to eat pussy and he was causing Sydney to burst her bubble. He dipped his tongue in and out and traced between her slick folds. He flicked his tongue back and forth across her clit, but moved away just as she reached the brink of cumming. He returned and it started all over again. He did it again and again as Sydney sucked harder on Danny's cock.

She moaned around Danny's cock from the intense strumming Frank was giving her. Every never ending was electrified and as Frank shoved two fingers deep in her cunt, she exploded, bathing his fingers with her creamy juices.

Danny was literally fucking her face now. He clutched at the mass of dark hair, tipping her head forward, shoving his cock deep into her throat. He sank balls deep in her and his hairy balls rested on her chin.

Frank continued encircling and licking. He lapped up the results of her first climax and worked at giving her a second one. He steadied her thighs as they began to thrash around. He loved how firm and toned they were and he couldn't get enough of them. He heard her muffled screams around Danny's cock as she came for the second time.

Danny pulled his cock out of her mouth and he shook his head, "Watch the teeth, Syd. I only have one of these and I'd hate to lose it. I know Linda would never forgive you if you bit it off."

Frank licked her right through her second orgasm and his mustache was saturated with her cunt cream. He pulled away and sat back and looked on as he pointed to Danny, "Be my guest, son. I need a breather and I want to see how you fuck this gorgeous woman who is spoken for." He looked to Jamie and winked.

Danny's cock was covered in pre-cum and Sydney's saliva. He swung his leg off of her upper body and scooted down. He stopped and stared at the gorgeous brunette. "My God Sydney, I feel honored to be the second Reagan to fuck you. I'll be the man to welcome you into the Reagan Clan. He hovered over her and planted a kiss on her lips. Her lips were extremely plush and soft. He lowered his body and he felt her pussy lips part and he felt the heat envelope his cockhead. He slowly fed more into her lush body. The heat and tightness was intense and he sank all the way in.

Sydney wrapped her arms and legs around Danny's well-muscled body. She get out a gasp when Danny clutched at her hips and began moving in and out of her. He sank in as deep as he could and she realized he was slightly larger than Jamie. She cringed when he brushed her cervix and the mixture of pain and pleasure coursed through her entire body. The pleasure outweighed the pain and she kicked at his ass and the back of his thighs as she met each of his thrusts with ones of her own.

He kissed her again and hovered over her. He swept her hair from her face, "Jamie is one lucky mother fucker, Sydney. I love how hot and tight you are. You didn't even scream when I was buried deep in you." He kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the kiss with even more intensity.

Danny slowed the fucking he was giving her. He stopped and drew his cock out of her and rolled her over. He drew her up to her knees and caressed her gorgeous ass. He gripped his slime covered cock and swept it up and down her parted lips. He lodged his cock at the entrance to her hole. He slowly fed his cock in her.

Sydney arched her back, pushing her ass back against his invading cock. Danny loved this position. He began running his hands over every inch of her lush curves. He slid up her sides, around and cupping her tits, he tugged at her nipples, all along, he slowly fucked her. He gathered up her long, thick hair in his hand like a ponytail and he pushed his cock deeper into her. He used his other hand to rub her stiff button. He pulled back and used his slime covered fingers to sink into her puckered asshole.

Sydney jerked at first, but the more he fed into her and the harder he fucked her, Sydney pushed back against his invading fingers.

Frank came around and sat against the headboard and grabbed Sydney's head and she willingly drew his cock deep into her mouth. She sucked him deep and used her talented tongue to lick at him like she never ever would have another cock to suck on.

She pulled back and looked to Jamie, "Get your clothes off and get under me. I want to ride your cock. She looked back to Danny and smiled back at him, "I can see you're fascinated with my ass. Let Jamie fuck my pussy and I want you in my ass."

Danny groaned out and nearly lost it when he heard her. He looked up at his father and Frank grinned back at him, "She wants to be air-tight, let the fucking begin."

Jamie snuck under her and grabbed hold of her hips and as Danny slipped out of her. He immediately pulled her down to his raging hard-on. He knew he wasn't going to last long. He was stroking his cock while watching his dad and brother ravish his wife to be.

Sydney was beyond excited. She took Frank back into her mouth and used every trick she knew to make him cum. It was thrown out the window as she felt Danny's cock slowly enter her ass. She was now air-tight with all of her holes filled.

The three men were like a well-oiled machine, fucking her ass, pussy and mouth. She was on the verge of cumming as she felt Danny's balls slapping against her tight ass.

Frank pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked his cock. She glared up at him, "Cum all over my face Frank. I want to remember this night and to have you shoot your cum all over my face will seal the deal.

He grabbed her face in his hands and he exploded. He heard her shriek and and the blast was so intense it stung her face. She loved the feeling and relished every spurt and drop he gave her. Her mouth opened wide to get a sample of his load.

Jamie felt some of his father's cum hit his shoulder and he knew what was happening. He lost it and filled her pussy with his familiar cock cream.

Sydney lost it and started cumming at the same time.

Danny felt her ass muscles clutch at his cock and he picked up the pace and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the bedroom. The stench of sex was filling the air and he wrapped his around around her and pulling her from Jamie's cock, he let loose and began filling her bowels with his hot, heavy load.

Sydney's waning orgasm grew stronger and she bolted upright and reached back. She wrapped her arms around Danny's neck and she kissed him. He kissed her back and even though his lips were covered in Frank's cum, he kissed her and continued to pump his cum deep in her ass.

She slumped against Jamie and the two of them hugged one another. She stared down at him, "Looks like I'm an honorary Reagan, now, don't you agree?"

He gathered her in his arms, "Without a doubt, Syd, without a doubt. How about we get you in the shower. You're a beautiful mess."

She giggled, "Agreed, let's go."

He climbed off the bed, gathered her in his arms and he carried his future bride to the shower.

S1E8:

Jamie went to Chinatown to meet with an undercover cop who is investigating the Blue Templer. While there he stops a kidnapping and chasing the suspect, the suspect is hit by a car and is killed.

Internal Affairs opens a case and Jamie is under the microscope of the Blue Templer.

Jamie's bride to be, Sydney Davenport is upset that he may have been killed. "Jamie, I know you were trying to do the right thing, but... you were off duty. You should have called 911."

He knew she still had reservations about him being a cop and he replied, "There wasn't time."

"You didn't have backup. You know, it's you against two gangsters with guns."

He was frustrated, "Syd, I didn't get hurt. I'm okay."

She was still pressing the issue, "Yes, and thank God for that, but... Just a couple of weeks ago, a cop got killed because she walked into the middle of a crime, and tonight, that could have been you."

"Sydney, I'm standing right here. With you, in the kitchen, safe and sound."

" Yes, this time, and the next time and the next." She turned away from making the salad, "And you think you're invincible?" She turned back to the salad and they just stood there.

A couple days later, Sydney is sleeping and Jamie is combing through his laptop about the Blue Templer and she woke up and saw him and she was worried, "Jamie? What are you doing up?" She picks up her cell to check the time, "It's 3:00 in the morning."

He looked at her, "Nothing."

She rolled her eyes, "A lieutenant Bello from I.A. came to see me today. He, uh... asked me if we had a fight a couple nights ago, and if everything was all right between us." She sat up and her large tits nearly popped out of her nightgown. "I told him everything was fine. But the truth is, Jamie... I really don't know. Even when you're here, you're not here."

He closed his laptop, "That's not true, Syd."

She got out of the bed, "Jamie, my boss offered me a really great opportunity to work on a big case for the firm... in London for six months."

He looked up at her, "London? Syd, look, I can't... " He stood up and so did she.

"I know you can't, but I can. And I... I want to."

"Syd, I was meant to do this job."

She stood before him, "I know that, and uh, I love you too much to stand in your way." She looked down and slowly removed her engagement ring. She placed it in his hand and left the room.

More to come soon.