Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She anticipated being filled with his cock, which had already gone stiff from her tantalizing striptease. She was wrong.

He made his way down her quivering body, leaving a trail of goose bumps and a wet line down her body. He teased and sucked on her luscious tits. He left them stiff and aching as he nibbled and sucked them both into ridget points, so hard, they could cut diamonds.

He made his way down to her tight lipped pussy. It was slowly blossoming from the intense pleasure he was inflicting on her lithe body.

Frank began by planting soft kisses on her slender inner thighs. He moved to her slick pussy and inhaled her fresh scent. It was as sweet as a field of flowers after a spring rain. He could tell her breathing was growing ragged. He looked up and saw her tits rising and falling.

Frank reached between her legs and when she arched her back, he cupped her tight cheeks in the palms of his hands. He used his thumbs to part her tight pussy lips. He spread them wide so he could attack her inner walls. He saw the bright pink and noticed how it bubbled up with her slick juices. He swiped his tongue upward until he reached her clit. He flicked it with his tongue. Frank focused his attention on her ripe bud, teasing it with his tongue and catching it between his lips, he sucked lightly. His mustache gave her an extra thrill as it tickled her sensitive flesh.

Kelly closed her eyes, she had been immediately transported to outer space and she never wanted to come down to earth again. Frank was doing things to her pussy that rarely any man, or woman did to her and she couldn't get enough of it.

Frank sucked her clit in-between his lips and flicked it again and again with the tip of his tongue. He teased her with quick, hard sucks, followed by long slow sucks. He would pull away then, he dove back in with renewed gusto.

Kelly already came twice and she clung to his head, digging her nails into his skull, "Oh Frank, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I feel like I'm coming apart."

He looked up at her, past her flat belly and heaving tits and saw the look of pure lust in her eyes. He returned to her clit, urging her to yet another crashing orgasm. He was so turned on by this gorgeous blondes, he loved seeing her cum and his facial hair was soaked with her cunt juices. He slowed as she peaked and came again. He now worked two fingers deep into her tight channel and he wouldn't release his mouth from her pussy.

Kelly was physically exhausted. She came so many times, her entire body was glistening in sweat, but she never looked hotter or more alluring. She fell back to the bed and screamed "I'm cumming again, Frank, I can't stop. You have to let me catch my breath!"

He did, but not in the way she expected. He slipped up her body and grabbed his cock. It was so stiff, it hurt and he easily found her sloppy hole and mounted her in one, quick savage thrust.

Kelly let out a loud ear-piercing scream, not from pain, but from the sudden intrusion and the pleasure that coursed through her weak, yet excited body.

Frank just hoped the neighbors didn't call the police. He'd have a difficult time explaining what he was doing to the gorgeous reporter.

Kelly's eyes rolled back in her head. She was shocked and happily surprised when he buried his cock balls deep in her quaking cunt. She was in for a ride, as Frank was just beginning. After he came all over her face, he knew his second climax would take a while. Good for him, not so much for Kelly.

Frank began to fuck her slowly, but steadily. With his thick cock, it scraped repeatedly against her over-stimulated clit. As Frank fucked her pussy, he toyed with her clit.

Kelly was moaning continually as he fucked her harder and faster. He went on and on and after ten minutes, he knew Kelly was worn out to the point of exhaustion. He felt the familiar rumbling in his balls and didn't want to hold back. He knew Kelly was about to pass out and he wasn't into fucking any woman who wasn't awake for the grand finale.

Kelly got her second, or it could have been her third or fourth wind. She wrapped her legs around his slick body and tried her best to tighten her cunt muscles. She felt him change up the angle of attack and it scraped her G-spot over and over again. She raked her nails down his back and screamed out, "Oh Frank, Frank, please, please cum with me! I'm not gonna be around if I don't get you to fill me up."

He picked up the pace and his entire body went ridget and he slammed into her one more time hard and he ground his hips against her toned body. He kissed her with so much passion, it took her breath away and like a dam bursting, he let loose a barrage of cum that bathed her hot, steamy cunt.

She could swear she heard her pussy sizzling from the steam set off in her. She exploded, sending a stream of cum upward, bathing him as she squirted. She fell back to the bed lifeless. She blacked out briefly as her intense orgasm sapped the strength from her. Her legs and arms fell away and she lay beneath him, breathing lightly.

Frank slipped from her and a river of cum flowed out and covered her inner thighs and down the tight crack of her ass.

She slowly regained conscience and turned her head towards him. She was too weak to move anything else. She licked her parched lips and gasped out, "I have to break-up with you Frank. My body can't take any more of that intense lovemaking."

She closed her eyes and quickly fell fast asleep.

Frank laid there for quite sometime, and realized, she wasn't going to wake back up. He climbed out of bed. Took a quick shower and left her a pretty nice note. He knew when she woke and found him gone, she wouldn't be happy. He knew that note would smooth her ruffled feather. "Thanks for the night I could never duplicate. If I were to do so, it could only be with someone as lovely and as hot as you are. Love, Your Commissioner!"

He tiptoed out of the room, dressed and left quietly, he knew he would not be back in the office early in the morning, even though it would be a night he wouldn't forget for quite some time.

S1E3:

Frank, Erin and Danny worked every angle they could to bring the son of a foreign diplomat to justice after he raped a college student. The diplomat wouldn't wave his rights, until they uncovered he did the same thing in his home country. He finally agreed his son would be better off in the New York jail, they back in his home country where the punishment would be a lot more severe.

During the Sunday dinner, Jamie's wife t be, a lawyer, like he was supposed to be be, fought the men in blue.

Sydney Davenport (Dylan Moore) was getting angry, "We have this law to protect our diplomats overseas. If we didn't, do you have any idea how some of the inhuman countries would treat some of our female diplomats?"

They sort of agreed with her.

Danny changed the subject and looked to Jamie. "So tell me little brother, When will Syd be initiated into the Reagan clan?

Erin and Linda knew about this. Linda was initiated, and Erin, being a Reagan was well into the initiation.

Linda urged the two boys to head upstairs for game night and an early bedtime.

Syd looked to Jamie, "What is Danny talking about?"

Jamie stood up and led her from the dining room. He locked her behind the bathroom door and tried to explain.

While he was there, Linda and Erin laughed about the risque initiation. Erin looked to Linda, "Come on, Linda. I don't want to be any part of this. We can share my old bedroom while these guys have their fun."

Linda scoffed, "That is, if Sydney agrees to it."

Erin shook her head, "You did, didn't you?"

Linda grunted, "Okay, good point, see you in the morning, Danny."

In the bathroom, Jamie wrapped his arms around Sydney's lush body. He lifted her up and planted her gorgeous ass on the countertop. He moved in and kissed her.

She kissed him back and her plush lips were already swollen and wet from the intense kiss she got from him. She leaned back, "Okay, spill it. Jamie, What is this initiation into the Reagan clan, Danny was talking about?"

Jamie took a step back and took in her gorgeous body. She was way out of his league. At least he thought so. She had dark brown eyes, he always got lost in. Her long, dark brown hair was always wavy and curled. Today it hung down atop her large, incredibly firm and large tits. Her breasts were to die for. At least 36C that gave way to a tiny waist, perfectly shaped hips and an ass, that was just large enough for two hands to grab onto. Her legs were toned and perfectly shaped. All in all, she was a walking wet-dream and she was Jamie's at least for now.

He took a step closer and began, "Syd, the Reagan's as you know are a very, very closely tight knit family. So close that, all of the women, my mother, Erin, Linda and hopefully you are a big part of the family."

She nodded, "Yeah, so I've noticed, but go on."

Well, the Reagan men, on occasion sorta share themselves with the Reagan women, if you get my drift."

Her jaw dropped and she let out a gasp, "You mean, you and your mom, and Erin?"

He nodded, "And Linda too. Same goes for Dad, and Danny. Pop used to, but not so much any more. It was even a lot hotter, when Joe was around too."

"So you're saying, the initiation is for me to be with Danny and Frank?"

He nodded, "And me too, if you'd like. One more thing Syd, they are all just as large as me, if not larger."

A glint was in her eyes and suddenly they turned lusty. She licked her lips and reached out and caressed the growing lump in his pants, "Mmm, seems like someone here is already leading me to the slaughter, huh?"

She slipped off the counter and slid to her knees. She unzipped him and saw his raging hard-on. She licked her lips again and opening her mouth, she took half of his hard-on into her mouth. She sucked like a ten dollar whore and soon had him on the brink of cumming. She popped him out of her mouth and got up. Sydney pulled her skirt portion of her dress up to her waist nad grabbing hold of her panties, she tore them off. She handed them to Jamie, "Here, you keep these. You can sniff them while I am inducted into the Reagan Clan." She checked her make-up and turned to him, "You better stuff that cock back in your pants. You'll be number three, after Frank and Danny." She opened the door and headed to the living room where Frank and Danny were sipping beers.

Jamie came rushing out and gave them both the thumbs up.

Upstairs, Linda (Amy Carlson) and Erin were in bed together. Erin had her black bra and panties on. As for Linda, she had a pair of Danny's old boxers on and his over-sized t-shirts. Her large, fat nipples were stiff as could be and were nearly poking through the thin material.

Linda sat there with the sheet across her thighs. She looked to Erin, "Do you remember when I was lead to the slaughter? Not only did I have to contend with Henry, but I also had Joe. He was like an animal. I still get wet when I think about my time with him."

Erin sighed, "Yeah, he was rather intense, but whenever I'm alone with my little vibrator, I just think about him and I'm climaxing like crazy."

Erin turned to Linda and swept her blonde hair out of her eyes, "Wow, I'm really turned on right now thinking about Joe and what Sydney is doing right now."

Linda chuckled and hopped off the bed,"I have to go to the little ladies room. Don't run away, I'll be right back."

Erin watched her walk out and she couldn't take her eyes off of Linda's bubble butt as she disappeared into the bathroom. She hopped off the bed and hid behind the doorway.

Linda returned and saw the bed was empty. She took one step into the room and Erin jumped out in front of her. She grabbed hold of Linda's arms and spinning her around, she shoved her against the wall, she ran her hands down her arms and grabbed hold of her wrists and pinned her to the wall. She leaned towards Linda and with Linda's new short haircut, she dipped her head and nibbled at her exposed neck. She sucked and kissed her and Linda cried out in pleasure.

Linda's mouth gaped open and she gasped and closed her eyes. She arched her back pressing her lush body against Erin's taller and slender body. Erin released Linda's hands and she moaned into Linda's neck when she felt her hands clutching at her nearly naked ass.

Linda wrapped her legs around Erin's and her arms enveloped her too. Erin walked them back gingerly to the bed and they flopped down in a fit of giggles.

Linda worked her fingers and popped open Erin's snug bra. She hovered over her and began licking her darker skin. she moved from her belly to her waist and her hand led the way, sliding her tiny panties off as she slid lower. She drew in her scent and she loved how much she smelled like wild flowers. She left a trail of wetness as she moved lower.

Erin lifted her head and licked her lips as she watched Linda move from her bony hip to her parted thighs. She felt Linda's hot breath on her pussy and she dropped back down and reached down and grabbed two fistfuls of blonde hair.

Linda's tongue found its mark and she drew the tangy juice that seeped out from her thick, tight folds. She refused to leave and before long, she had Erin cumming once and on the verge of another. Erin released Linda's hair and her legs came up and wrapped around Linda's head.

Linda broke free and crossing her arms, she drew the t-shirt over her head and wiggled out of her boxer shorts. When she did this, she was off balance and Erin took the opportunity to push Linda onto her back. She scrambled around and she began giving Linda just what she gave her. Linda rose up and chuckled, "Do you hear that, Erin? I think Sydney is going to be part of our very, very close family."

Erin kissed Linda's pussy and smiled up at her, "Yeah, I guess you're right, just like you and I are."

Linda released a moan when she felt Erin attack her clit. "Oh yes, yes, Erin you know exactly where to lick me." She giggled, "I can't wait till Nicky comes of age."

Erin let out a gasp, "You are so nasty Linda. Okay, but I get to break in Jack and Sean when they turn eighteen."

She clutched at her head, "Okay, I guess I got that coming to me, I'll share them with you. Now stop all the talking. It isn't polite to talk with your mouth full." She pushed Erin's head down and she fell back to the pillow and allowed her sister-in-law to bring her to climax just like she did to Erin.

Down in the living room, Linda was correct, Sydney welcomed the chance to try out her future father and brother-in-laws. She entered the living room and Danny was sitting on the sofa chair, while Frank was lounging on the sofa. She stood before them with her hands on her hips, "So I take it you two are raring to go and fuck me, am I correct?"

Danny looked to his father and back to Sydney. He nodded, "That was the idea, are you up for it?"

She chuckled, "Oh Danny, I think that is the question I should be posing to you. Are you up for the task? I gave Jamie a sample of my oral skills in the bathroom. He was surely up for it, but I left him hanging for putting me up for this without forewarning me."

Frank shifted on the sofa and looked slightly pissed, "Listen Sydney, we never have and NEVER will force any woman to do anything she doesn't want to do. So no, we are not here if for any reason you are not willing to do this." He looked to Danny, "I think you should go find Linda and head home. I'll be heading up to bed, sorry for the misunderstanding Sydney."

She approached him and planted her hand on his chest and firmly pushed him back to the Sofa. She hovered over him, "I NEVER said I didn't want too or wouldn't do this. I just wished I had some warning it was happening." She grabbed hold of her tight skirt and wiggled her lower body from side to side and got it halfway up her gorgeous, toned legs. She approached Frank and plopped down on his lap.

Sydney ran his hands through Frank's hair and leaned in and planted a soft, gentle kiss on his lips.

Frank pushed the dress up, exposing her naked pussy, He pushed a finger inside her already moist pussy. He brought his wet finger to his nose and sniffed it, "Mmm, nice and fresh, don't expect it be that fragrant by the end of this evening, Sydney."

Frank resumed fingering her tight lipped pussy as Danny got up off the chair and moved over to the gorgeous brunette. His cock was already pressing against his pants.

Sydney grabbed her dress that was gathered about her waist. She tugged at it and it clung to her large firm tits. She pulled harder and it came free. She raised it over her head and tossed it towards Jamie who was sitting on one of the other sofa chairs near the threesome on the sofa. She looked to Danny, "Frank is busy playing with my kitty, can you be so kind and unhook my bra."

He stepped closer and easily unhooked it. He slipped the straps off her shoulders and Sydney tossed the lacy bra to Jamie. He caught it and inhaled her fragrance.

Before she could turn back, Frank latched onto one of her large, dark pink nipples with his lips. She loved the feel of his mustache as it tickled her flesh and increased her sexual excitement. He sucked harder and drew about a third of the crown into his mouth.

Syd spread her legs so Danny could see Frank now sliding two fingers in and out of her. She urged Danny closer and she tugged at his pants and lowered them as he worked to remove his shirt. He pushed his pants down along with his boxers, freeing his fat, stiff cock.

Danny wasn't fully stiff yet, but when Sydney grabbed hold of it and stroked it, it grew harder and pointed directly at her plush, wet lips.

Frank continued finger-fucking Sydney as she twisted slightly as she straddled Frank. She opened her mouth and guided his leaking cock to her lips. She kissed him lightly on the blood red cockhead. She slid her tongue along the soft underside. She took a deep breath and wrapped her lips around the swollen shaft.

She popped her lips off his cock and she left a string of saliva clinging to her lips and his cock, "I love your fingers in my pussy, Frank, but I wish someone would eat my kitty."

Jamie blurted out, "I'll be glad to lick your pussy, Syd."

She growled out, "You're just a spectator here Jamie, sit your ass down and just watch."

Frank drew his lips off her stiff nipple and looked up to her dark, brown eyes, "I would love to eat your pussy, Sydney."

She continued stroking Danny, "I'd really love that, but I think we'd be a lot more comfortable in a bed."

Frank nodded as he stood and picking her up as if she was a feather. He carried her upstairs as a naked Danny and a defeated Jamie followed.

They entered his bedroom where the covered were already turned back. Frank set her gently on the bed and she scooted back and reclined till her head hit the pillow. Her long, sexy waves floated down and created a dark, sexy halo about her face. She looked up and saw Frank stripping, while Danny stood naked on the opposite side. She wiggled her finger towards Danny, "Get up here and fuck my mouth. I loved how your cock felt as I slid my lips up and down that fat cock of yours."

She looked past him and saw a sad Jamie sitting at the foot of the bed in one of Frank's lounging chairs.

Danny crawled onto the bed and knelt over her with his legs on either side of her face. His rigid cock aimed directly at her plush, red lips. Syd placed her hands on his tight ass and pulled him towards her hungry mouth. He leaned over and held the headboard to steady himself.

Sydney was really getting into the act of becoming a part of the Reagan Clan. She loved how Danny's cock pushed past her velvet lips. Her tongue lashed out and whipped around his shaft. She swept over the underside and swirled her tongue all over the large helmeted head.