Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 06

Story Info
Jamie& Bianca; Frank with an old friend and later with Baker.
9.4k words
4.63
2.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

S2E9

Jamie went to work for Noble's family selling stock in companies that didn't exist. In an undercover sting, Jamie infiltrated the family to download their data base.

Johnny Tesla, the guy in charge of the operation didn't trust Jamie.

Noble's sister took a liking to Jamie, but she was Johnny Tesla's ex and he tried to stay away from her, but she very persistent and slowly wore him down.

They met for a drink at a nearby bar and he tried to keep it low keyed, but Bianca (Mara Davi) wanted more, a lot more. She stared down at him, "I don't see a ring. You the kind that takes it off?"

Jamie stared at her and felt a rumbling in his groin. He loved what he saw and really, really wanted to see more of her, all of her to put it simply, "You mean, am I married?" He shook his head, "No."

She wanted the same, "Girlfriend?"

"No."

She chuckled with a deep bedroom voice, "Friends with benefits?"

He didn't answer her. He wanted to make her sweat, "What's up with you?"

She grinned, "Just answer the question."

"None of your business."

She now played it coy, "What if I want to make it my business?"

He snickered, "Line forms to the right."

She giggled and knew she had to have him and as they walked out of the bar she confronted him, "So not ever a "Happy Birthday, really?"

"I mean, if you want to do happy birthday."

She smiled back at him, "Okay, you'll sing happy birthday? You talk a big game. Makes me wonder what you really got." She turned and plastered her body to his. She leaned in and gave him a kiss that telegraphed everything she had and was willing to share. The kiss grew heavy and he clung to her and he knew the ball was in his court now.

He broke the kiss and she immediately went in for more and he knew he had to give in, even though she was the sister of his mark, Noble and her family.

She pulled away, "My place is just a few short blocks from here, lets head over there and continue this."

He barely made it into the apartment when she jumped him. Her mouth was on his and her tongue quickly invaded his mouth. Bianca sucked hard on his lips as she bit down softly. Jamie's cock came to life and he moved his hand under her loose fitting olive blouse. He felt her firm tits hidden beneath her satin bra.

They barely made it to her bedroom with their clothes on. The only thing separating them wear his boxers and her bra and panties.

Bianca pulled down his boxers slowly before pushing him onto her large bed, She crawled up into the bed and grabbed his cock in her hand. Even though she had long, slender fingers, they didn't meet. She let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, Jimmy, you have a very. very big cock, don't you?"

He grinned down at her as she licked around the head before engulfing him. She sucked at his swollen shaft as he clutched at her gorgeous auburn locks.

Bianca moaned, "Mmm, seems somebody likes what Bianca is doing, am I right?"

He tightened his hold of her hair and arched his ass off the bed, "Oh fuck, yeah, Bianca, I love it."

She giggled, "I'm glad because you're going to reciprocate and lick my pussy for me. If I give oral, I expect it in return."

She sat above Jamie and skimmed out of her tiny thong. He stared up at her moist folds as she slowly lowered her cunt down to his waiting tongue.

He took to it immediately. He loved a clean shaven pussy. He loved how wet she was ready for him. It was her turn to let out a gasp, "Oh fuck yeah, Jimmy, that's it. You surely know your way around a nice wet pussy."

His tongue darted around her clit in a circle. He then sucked in it and darting in and out, he savored her tangy juices. Bianca placed her hands on the headboard and rocked back and forth on his active mouth and tongue. She arched her back and threw her head back, "Yeah, oh fuck, yes, fuck me harder with that gorgeous tongue of yours!"

Jamie's tongue invaded her pussy walls like a man on a mission. He felt her legs tighten about his head as she came hard on his mouth. A gush of her juices shot out onto his face and the starched bed sheets.

She giggled as she rolled off of his face and flopped down beside him, "I know you'd be good, but I have to say, you are one of the best I've ever encountered." She turned to stare at him, "So Jimmy Reardon, are you ready to fuck me? I wanna see if you use that monster you're sporting as well as you do your tongue."

He stared into her gorgeous eyes, "I'm already ready, especially with such a luscious specimen as yourself, Bianca."

She rolled back atop him. This time hovering over that stiff cock of his. she slowly lowered herself onto his fat, stiff shaft. She went slow, she was extremely tight. She stopped halfway down and threw her head back, "Oh fuck, your cock is huge, I sure hope I can take it all."

Eventually Bianca lowered herself downward until her heaving belly was pressed against his pelvic bone. She placed her hands on his shoulders and fucked him at a nice steady pace.

Jamie couldn't resist and he lifted his head off the pillow and locked his lips around one rock-hard nipple. He sucked on it and felt it perk up even more. He tore his mouth off her tit and captured her mouth once again.

She tore her mouth from his, "Oh fuck me Jimmy, Make me cum. I want to cum again and again."

He made it his mission to give her the orgasm she wanted and needed. He pulled out of her and pushed her onto her knees. He slowly slid his cock back into her from behind and began fucking her doggy. He grabbed hold of her hips and rammed into her overheated pussy. She groaned as the bed shook and creaked.

Bianca reached down and began diddling her clit. She did it slowly at first, but before long she was rubbing it at a furious pace. She threw her head back, sending her long hair down her back, "Yes, oh yes, Jimmy, just like that. Don't you dare slow down! Fuck me, fuck me harder and make me cum hard!"

Jamie couldn't hold back any longer. He was amazed how well she took to his huge cock and her gorgeous body was taking its toll on him. He felt his cock pulse several times and he lost it and began pumping his hot, slimy load of cum deep into her spasming pussy.

Bianca was there too and when she felt him pulsating in her pussy, she lost it and came just as hard, if not harder. She couldn't kneel any longer and she collapsed to the damp sheet and he followed, pinning her to the mattress.

Jamie slowly rolled off of her and they turned towards one another and they kissed and caressed one another as they tried to regain some feelings in their arms and legs.

It wasn't long before they were at it once again. This time they went slower and savored every moment they had together and it was repeated several more times before Jamie left the slumbering auburn beauty and headed back to his apartment to collapse in exhaustion.

The next day, Johnny Tesla confronted Jamie. "So how long have you been doing Bianca?"

"I don't see that being any of your concern."

Noble came in and broke up the confrontation. Noble listened to Tesla telling him how he caught Jimmy, Jamie's cover name, making out with his sister Bianca. Jamie kept the sorted details out of their wild coupling. He knew the NYPD and Noble wouldn't like it either way. He looked to Noble, "It just happened."

Noble wasn't happy, "It just, it just, it just happened." He picked up the phone and smashed it on the desk, "No, no, see, that, that just happened! You get back to work! You and Bianca would've taken a little more thought first, right?"

Jamie looked up at him. "Noble, I'm sorry, I didn't think that..."

He cut Jamie off, "Exactly, exactly, you didn't think. You didn't think to say something to me?Noble, how would you feel if.... Would it be okay if, would it mess things up if? No?"

Jamie looked at him, "I'm sorry."

"Hey....she's my sister, I know how she can get, but....Jimmy, can you do me a favor and go grab a coffee? Cause Johnny and I have a couple things that we gotta talk about."

Jamie (Jimmy) left and Johnny left with Noble. If gave Jamie the chance to download the files.

Johnny Tesla returned and confronted Jamie. Jamie refused to take the bait and was going to leave.

Johnny confronted Jamie in the parking lot, "I think you have something that belongs to me."

Jamie knew better and swallowed the flash drive. He refused to give Johnny anything and Tesla and his goons beat the crap out of Jamie. He searched him but found nothing. He sat against his car in the parking lot covered in blood and Bianca pulled up and ran over to him, "What happened?"

He looked up at her, "What are you doing here?"

"I don't like taking no for an answer. Who did this?"

He looked up at her, "Tesla"

She was shocked, "About me?" He tried getting up, "Not that he said. We got to get you back to my place. I can get you fixed and and take care of you."

"I asked you to stay away Bianca."

"Don't argue with me!"

He turned to her, "Leave me alone, goodbye Bianca." He got in his car and drove away, leaving her there looking on.

Season 2 Episode 16.

Frank went to a banquet that he didn't want to attend. He told his detail he out in fifteen minutes.

Garrett looked at him, "What happens if you like it there. You need a code word to back off and let you stay."

"I doubt if I'll be using it, but lets use Goodwin." He left.

Jamie was just getting off work and his burner phone rang. He answered it and it was Bianca, "I have to see you."

"I told you Bianca, I can't get involved with you. I got my ass kicked and I don't want to happen again."

She blurted out, "I have to see you. They killed Jimmy Tesla."

"Who did?"

"No, no., not on the phone. You gotta come up."

"I can't get anywhere for a couple of hours at least."

"I'm at the Winslet in Tribeca, room 1202. Don't tell anyone I'm here."

Jamie hung up and called his handler and went to see him.

While this was going on, Frank went to the cocktail and banquet. He made nice with the hostess and made sure everyone saw him there so he could skip out quickly. Suddenly he spotted an old acquaintance. He turned to the hostess, "Joan, would you excuse me."

He pulled out his phone and Garret answered, "Frank, you just got there."

Frank just replied, "Goodwin."

Garrett was shocked, "Wow, what are the chances of that?"

Frank stared at his old friend, "Yeah, who would have thought." He hung up and approached her, but the hostess cut him off, "There's Melanie Maines. Do you watch her?"

"Oh, I caught a recent piece, some indignant expose. Couldn't walk straight for days."

Just then, Melanie looked his way and smiled at him.

The hostess was confused, "What do you mean?"

He snickered, "Kept leaning to the left."

She cracked up, "Oh, Frank, you're terrible."

Melanie walked up to the two of them and Joan, the hostess called out, "Melanie."

She came to them, "Yes."

"Meet our police commissioner, Frank Reagan.""

She was a dirty blonde with her hair piled high atop her head in a mess bun. Dressed in a simple black dress, she looked yummy to Frank. She put out her hand, "Frank."

He shook her hand, "Call me Commissioner."

Joan patted him on the arm, "You behave," she walked off.

They watched her walk away and Frank turned to Melanie, "Hi."

She looked to him, "Hi, yourself."

"You're in town, but I didn't get the memo"

"I'm just here for a minute."

"Maybe you got a steady fella?"

She stared up at him, "Oh, I can't get anything past you, can I?"

"But, that's not it, or you would have sent me one of those long insomniac e-mails."

Back at the precinct Jamie was talking to his handler, "No, that's all Bianca said--"they" killed Johnny Tesla."

He looked to Jamie, "Yeah, we don't have that."

"We don't have what?"

"Anything, a body, chatter on the wires, nothing. She say when?"

"No, just that they killed him."

"Johnny Tesla....was a made guy with the Cavazzeres. The Cavasseres and the Sanfinos have had a peace treaty for almost, 20 years now. But if some Sanfino whacked Johnny Tesla, boom, there goes the Treaty of Glen Cove."

"Could somebody be trying to set me up for it?"

"Why you?"

"Because I had a beef with him. Kicked my ass into the next year a couple months ago."

He chuckled. "So you killed him? Who are you, Joe Pesci on Goodfellas?"

Jamie was getting upset, "No, but they can make anything they want out of me. Jimmy Riordan doesn't exist, doesn't have a job or a home address. If they need me for something, if they want me for something, how are they going to find me?"

He nodded, "Noble., or his sister."

Jamie nodded, "Exactly, can you tell me what the hell is going on here?"

Back at the cocktail party Frank got closer to Melanie, "So, you're here on a story?"

She ignored him, "How's your family?"

He rolled his eyes, "All good, thanks. What's the story?"

She grinned at him and shook her head, "You don't want to know."

"Which makes me think I do want to know."

She looked away, "Can you take the badge off for the evening?"

"For starters, it's called a shield, and I don't wear one, just a lapel pin."

She nodded and spoke slowly, "Can you?"

He ignored her, "You look great."

She chuckled, "Not so shabby yourself."

Just then the hostess called out, "Everybody dinner is served."

Melanie looked to Frank, "You hungry, Commissioner?"

Back at Jamie's handler, he got off the phone, "All right, we'll have two guys in the lobby and another on her floor posing as maintenance, to make sure it's just her in the room. Stop by tech on your way out, they'll switch out undercover phone over to a transmitter."

Jamie wasn't sure about that, "Like a wire?"

"No wires, just a cell phone they can program to your number and can keep tabs on you and record what she says. Get her to tell you who killed Johnny Tesla, find out who "they" is."

Jamie left to meet up with Bianca. He wondered if he would get another shot at fucking her again.

Frank and Melanie snuck out of the dinner party and he walked her down the street, "So how did you ditch your detail, Frank?"

"That's confidential police business."

She chuckled, "Morse code with the window blinds?"

He snickered, "Boy, are you good."

"Oh, are we actually alone?"

"That is a question that requires a nightcap before I even consider an answer."

She smiled back at him, "Done. There's a newspaper stand on 77th Street. You want to go up, get us the papers for the morning?"

He stopped and turned to her, "Yes, ma'am.

He took off and she called to him, "Frank?"

"Yeah?"

In a whisper she replied, "It's room 305."

"I'll be there."

There was an incident and foiled their coupling. Frank and Melanie were bound and determined to connect before she had to leave town.

Jamie went to the hotel to meet Bianca and the doorman opened the door for him, "Checking in, Sir?"

"No, just visiting." He got to her room and knocked on it, "Bianca, it's Jimmy."

She threw open the door, "What took you so long?" She looked scared to death, but looked hotter than hell. She was wearing a gold colored silk vest and a pair of black, skin tight pants. Her long red hair looked amazing as always, but at the moment that wasn't she thought about.

He entered and closed the door behind him as she headed for the booze at the room bar, "We were at my cousin Daniella's new kid christening..."

"You and Tesla?

"Yeah, me and Tesla. You want a cocktail?"

"No, I'm good."

"Anyways, Johnny and me are getting our cars at the same time and he goes off on me. Not me really, but Noble and Uncle Phil. You know, my side of the family. Says they accused him of stealing something from work and that he's innocent."

Jamie came closer to her, "Stolen like, skimmed?"

"No, more complicated. The records or files or something from their investments company."

"Then what?"

"Then, Johnny goes even more off. He starts talking about how Uncle Phil is a liar and a thief to his own people and shouldn't throw stones on glass houses. And I'm like, huh? So, I go to him."

Jamie came closer to her, "Uncle Phil?"

"Yeah. He goes... forget about it. Nuts. Makes me tell him who said such a thing. I say, Johnny-- I defend Johnny a little on account of I known him my whole life -- Phil goes even more nuts. So I get the hell out of there."

"Did you give Tesla heads up?"

"I couldn't reach him. I go to his house, nothing. The car's there, the dogs inside, messing all over, no Johnny."

Jamie shrugged, "What do you want from me here?"

"You know where they put him."

"Put Tesla?"

"I saw what he did to you, remember? He tried to blame whatever he was doing at the shop on you. Beat you up for show. At least that's what my Uncle Phil thinks."

"No."

"Look, I'm not saying you had a hand in it, but you know something, i know you do. I just want to know... I had a history with this guy, like, my whole life. We had our bumps along the way but, hey..."

"I don't know anything. I swear it."

"I know my brother and Uncle Phil. Something went down on Johnny, they'd have gift-wrapped it for you, you know, here's the payback."

"Didn't happen."

Jamie went to leave and she rolled off the bed, "Please stay?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"You thought I had something to do with Tesla disappearing."

"I got to lay low."

"And staying here with you ain't exactly laying low."

She reached out and pulled him to her and she wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled the large lump in his pants. Before he could react, she was dropping his pants and had his cock out. Without warning, she leaned in and swallowed half of his cock. She cupped his cum filled balls and began bobbing up and down at a furious pace.

Jamie knew he had to get out of there, but the way she looked and how her swollen lips were coated with her saliva, he knew he wouldn't be leaving soon.

He pulled out of her mouth and fisted her hair. He tipped her head back and leaning in, he kissed her hard. Before he could react, her tongue was in his mouth. He pulled her to her feet and his strong hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her lush body against his.

Bianca moaned into his mouth as she melted against him. She loved how his stiff, naked cock pressed against her bare belly.

Jamie pulled back and stared into her gold flecked eyes. He saw the look of lust in them and he knew he was lost. He reached up and deftly unbuttoned the buttons on her vest and as it parted, he slid it off her slender shoulders. She was naked to the waist and he couldn't believe how firm and high-standing her tits were. The tips pointed upward and they were just begging to be sucked. He leaned forward and closed his lips around one stiff tip. He found the snap on her tight slacks and before he knew it, she was kicking them off her bare feet.

Standing there in just her damp panties, she pushed him on the bed and tugged off his pants and climbed up onto the bed and worked quickly at his shirt and he was shocked how urgent her movements were. She grabbed hold of his fat, stiff cock and once again captured his cock between her plush lips. She bobbed up and down like a woman possessed. Her dark red hair floated around his naked thighs and her tongue flicked out and ran around the head of his cock.

Bianca popped it out of her mouth and a large stream of saliva flowed out and ran down his cock. She slipped her mouth around the head of Jamie's cock and listened to him try and control his vocal sounds.

He knew his phone was on and the cops were listening, but what she was doing to him outweighed the trouble he may be in for stumbling from the charms of this gorgeous woman.

She ran her tongue back up to the tip and she caught his staring into her eyes. She smiled and before she could resume, he took hold of her arms and pulled her up she that she was sitting on the pulsating cock beneath her. His hands found her hips and squeezed just hard enough to let her know what he wanted.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers