Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail Baker came into the office and stood before Frank's desk. She looked amazing as always. She was dressed in her two piece black skirt suit. Her perfectly shaped legs were encased in sheer, thigh high black stockings. Her golden hair was pulled back in a tight bun showing off her long, slender neck.

"Commissioner, you seem a little off this morning. Is everything alright?"

He looked up at her, "I'm fine Baker, what do you want?"

She looked hurt and he immediately knew his words stung her, "I'm sorry Abigail, it's just this morning started out extremely well and before I could blink, the bottom fell out."

She stepped closer to the desk, "I can just imagine. While you were in a meeting, Melanie Maines called. I put her on hold and when I buzzed you, you nearly chewed my head off. I told her you were in a very important meeting and couldn't be disturbed. She told me she was sorry that the two of you couldn't finish what you started and asked me to tell you she'll make it up to you on her next visit to the city." She stood before him, but didn't move, waiting for a reply.

Frank looked up at her, "Again Abigail, I'm sorry. Yes, we were in a very, very erotic position when my detail called and said I was going to be late. I had to cut it short and ever since, all I can think about is what we were doing and how I was left hanging."

Abigail turned slowly and went and locked the door to his office. She turned and unbuttoning her suit jacket, she slipped out of it and tossed it to the sofa on the other side of the office. She moved over to the commissioner's bar and grabbed a large hand towel. As she turned and made her way over to his desk, she reached up and unpinned her bun. She shook her head and her long, golden blonde hair came tumbling down. She walked around the desk and placed her hands on the arms of his chair. She turned him to face her and she slowly knelt between his spread legs. Her hands were on his knees and she slid them upward and she soon came in contact with his raging hard-on, "Mmm, I saw this earlier and I knew something was up." She giggled, "Oh it is up for sure." She reached up and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and tugged them down, along with his boxers. "Let's see if I can do something about getting this gorgeous cock of yours under control."

Frank was stunned, but he wasn't about to stop her. He saw those dark blue eyes turning lusty as she stared up at him. He watched as her red lips were wet by her pink tongue and he felt his cock leap in her fingers.

She grabbed the towel off his desk and giggled, "You better lift your ass off the chair and put this towel under it. I have a sneaky suspicion it is going to get rather wet here and very sloppy."

He snickered, but did as he was told. He loved how her long slender fingers scraped against his thighs as she shoved the towel down.

Abby resumed what she was doing. She cupped his swollen nuts and lovingly caressed them softly. She winked at him as she lowered her head and ran the tip of her tongue all around the swollen red head, "Mmm, it does look like this guy needs more than a little attention." She ran her tongue up and down the entire length of his swollen shaft. She closed her lips over the crown and slowly lowered her head. She sucked hard and her tongue was in constant motion as she bobbled up and down. She drew off and opened her mouth and a large stream of saliva ran out. She chased it and caught it again with her lips as she sucked him even further into her mouth.

This was repeated over and over again for the next several minutes. Frank's balls and inner thighs were dripping with her saliva and Frank reached out and fisted her long, golden blonde hair as it covered her face, "I never, ever saw anyone even make love to my cock, the way you do Abigail. You are fucking amazing."

Her eyes twinkled as she stared up at him, "Just doing my part to make sure the Police Commissioner is satisfied and well taken care of." She resumed sucking as she doubled her efforts. She loved when a man played with her hair or her pussy, as she sucked his cock.

Frank was more than ready for more. He released her hair and dipped lower and began slipping the buttons open on her pearly white blouse. With her help, she shrugged out of it and she moaned when he deftly unhooked her bra. She shook her shoulders and the bra fell to his lap. She was undeterred as she dipped her head and began sucking at his swollen nuts. All the while, her slender fingers were stroking him harder and faster.

Frank cupped her large swaying tits. He tweaked her nipples and felt them perk up and grow longer. He loved her large pink aeroules, with the tens of bumps surrounding the large, fat nipples. He teased them and rubbed them harder.

Abby released his balls and doubled her efforts on his cock. She took most of it into her mouth and throat and she was breathing heavily through her nose.

Frank was close to cumming, but he was having such a good time with his lovely detective that he wanted more. He took hold of her arms and drew her to her feet. He spun her around and drew the zipper down on her black, pencil skirt. He tugged at it and it floated down around her ankles. He pulled her to his face and he planted several kisses on her firm ass cheeks. He tugged at her panties and they joined her skirt. He again, spun her around and planted her ass on the edge of his desk. He scooted closer and rested her nylon covered legs on his shoulders. He dropped his head and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He used his thumbs to part her thick, swollen cuntlips. His tongue slipped out and his mustache tickled her sensitive flesh. His tongue slipped deep into her slit and slowly slid upward. He did it over and over again and he saw her stiff button peak out. He moved upward and his tongue flicked out and uncovered her clit. He drew it between his lips and sucked harder. His tongue began to swipe up and down, side to side and Abby began humping his face.

Abigail's hands came up, and just like he did earlier, she clutched at his head, pulling him deeper into her slick folds.

Frank inhaled and loved how she tasted and her scent. His hands ran up her body and he cupped her large swaying tits.

Abby rolled her head around. Her long hair swished back and forth across his desk. He gazed up and seeing her usually perfect hair, never a hair out of place, but now it was tousled and hair was stringy, she never looked better, with that just fucked look. In her case, the look of about to be fucked.

Frank leaned back and as he removed his jacket and tie, Abby worked the buttons on his shirt. They both worked at them and he was just as naked as she was. He stood and spread her legs further and pulled her to the edge of the desk. He gripped his cock and swept his stiff cock and swept it up and down slick folds.

Frank leaned forward and planted a very, very soft kiss on her lips. He pulled back and saw she was gasping for air, she was breathless. She moved forward to resume the kiss, her tongue drove into his mouth and finding his tongue, she sucked on it and she felt his cock probing her slick folds. She pulled back and whispered out, "I need your cock in my pussy, now Commissioner."

Frank slid his arm around her waist to hold her steady as he stroked her slit up and down. He finally pressed the swollen head against her entrance. He slid inside her smoothly and her pussy pulsed around his throbbing cock. He began to thrust in and out as slowly as possible.

She whipped her head around, "Oh Frank, you feel so fucking good in me. Please, please pick up the pace, you're going too slow."

He gave her what she wanted, thrusting deeper and deeper inside her wet heat, her pussy was so tight that he had to pull hard to slide out before shoving his cock deep inside her again.

Abby gripped the edge of the desk as she moved towards him, unwilling to let go, but his cock was doing such incredible things to her that she couldn't sit still. The tension that built up in her would not be denied, and her climax coursed through her lush body, causing her pussy to clutch at his cock so hard that she thought for a moment that he would cum too, Frank had other ideas.

He gritted his teeth, "Not so quick Abigail, we've only just begun, again?"

He didn't wait for a reply and started again, fucking her hard and fast this time, no holding back. He released her and with him not holding her, she fell back on the desk.

Abby was weak, but loved the way he could continue at such a pace. Her body responded to his cock and once again she was on the cusp of another orgasm.

This time, Abby squeezed his cock, so hard and he was so turned on by her gorgeous body, he couldn't hold back. Abby felt him tense up and began pumping his hot, wet seed deep inside her gorgeous body. He didn't slow up and with each thrust, a squirt of his cum seeped out of her tight pussy.

Abby pulled him against her and held him tight. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held him until they both calmed down enough to slowly part.

Frank drew out of her and grabbed a handful of tissues and covered her sloppy cunt as his seed oozed out.

Abigail let out a squeal and slipping off the desk, she rushed to the private bathroom where she tried to clean up. she let out a shriek when the door opened, but Frank was there with her clothes. She giggled, kissed him and pushed him out of the room. She came out ten minutes later, all dressed and looking like she never had been fucked today.

Frank was at his desk, going over his calendar. He looked up at her, "Thank you for that Abigail, I really needed that."

She winked and headed to the door. She turned and gave him one of her patented stares and exited the office.

More to come soon.