Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie sat up as Bianca continued to grind against him as he kissed her gorgeous tits. His tongue slid down to her nipples, sucking and kissing as he moved from the left one to the right one. She bit her plush bottom lip, already ready to slip him into her overheated cunt.

She feverously tore her tiny panties off. She reached between her legs and grabbed hold of Jamie's cock. She used her other hand on his chest and pushed him back down onto the bed. She slid her cock into her tight, wet hole. She swallowed up half of his length into her lithe body. Her eyes drifted closed and her head fell back and her mouth had dropped open and she released a silent gasp.

Bianca rocked back and forth on top of him, reveling in each thrust of Jamie's hips. He kept one hand on her hip and the other tweaking and twisting her nipple as he thrust up into her from the prone position.

Jamie looked up and loved how her firm tits bounce. He loved how perky they were. Bianca kept a quick rhythm, taking in every inch Jamie had to give.

She licked her lips, "Oh fuck, Jimmy, I've been fucked by some large men, but none of them could hold a candle to what you have in me now. Fuck me, fuck me hard and make me taste it in my throat."

She could feel his cock pulsating as she slowed her hips. They were both panting and moaning lightly, trying to keep as quiet as possible. She brought her hand up and swept her long, slender fingers through her swaying red unruly hair. She stared down at him and a tiny smile crossed her lips, "I am going to miss this, Jimmy. Tell me the truth, is this our finale?"

He nodded up at her, "You know it has to be. I have to disappear. The last thing I need is to end up like Tesla. You have to believe me, I had nothing to do with it."

She nodded, "I believe you, now give me the orgasm I need. I need it bad and I know just how great you can be." She began riding him at a furious pace. After each downward thrust, she would rotate and grind her hips causing his thick, fat cock to scrape against her G-spot. It was driving her to the edge and she knew it was about to overflow.

Jamie gripped her hips and he too ground upward and the root of his cock scraped her clit. He felt her cunt muscles tighten and he was rewarded with a huge gush of her cunt cream. She bathe his cock with her milky cream and she arched her back and shook and spasmed hard.

Jamie began pumping his hot potent cum into her well fucked pussy. Again and again his cock throbbed, sending another dose of his seed into her lovely body.

Bianca was suddenly weak and her body went slack. She fell against him as she continued to spasm and felt his cock throbbing again and again in her.

Jamie knew this was the last he would ever see her and he closed his arms around her and tighten his hold on her. He peppered her face, neck and shoulder with wet kisses as he slowly came down from the incredible orgasm.

Bianca slowly slipped off of him and looked to him. She gave him a weak smile and slowly closed her eyes. He got up and dressed. he covered her with a blanket. he kissed her lightly on the forehead and whispered to her, "It has been very,very enjoyable to know you Bianca. You take care and stay safe, bye."

She looked up at him, a tear ran down her cheek and she nodded and closed her eyes and he was gone.

The incident with Melanie was resolved and she finally was able to connect with Frank at her hotel room. She was there and she was ready for him. After her problem was resolved she changed out of her slacks and pullover and changed into a tight, short skirt and a matching jacket. she decided against a blouse, not wanting to take to much time to get him on her naked and ready to fuck. She redid her make-up and pulled her shoulder length auburn hair up in a messy bun. She knew how much Frank loved her neck and she didn't want her hair in the way when he attacked her there. she also didn't want her hair in her face when she sucked on his huge cock. She sat in the living room waiting for him and she was getting wet just thinking about his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She wanted a tit fucking and much, much more.

There was a light tapping at the door and she peaked in the door eye hole and saw him in his three piece suit, no tie and collar opened. She opened the door and before he could speak, her lips were on his. She shoved her tongue down his throat and her one leg came off the floor and hooked around his hip. She ground her crotch against his body and moaned into his mouth.

He managed to break free and took her by the hand and led her directly into the bedroom. He sat on the bed and noticed it was already turned down and ready for action. He ran his hand along the cool, silky sheets, "Very nice, it's a shame we're gonna make a mess of this."

She chuckled, "Don't worry Frank, I already called down and they are expecting a call for a sheet change before long. We can simmer in the large tub while they redo the bed. Now what are we going here, I'm itching for you and you are just sitting here."

She lay back and wiggled on the sheets. Her tight skirt drifted up her shapely legs Her dark hair looked amazing against the white sheets and Frank turned to take in her lush curves. His mouth went dry when Melanie drew a leg up and gave him a glimpse of the soft skin of her bare, inner thigh. He watched as she unbuttoned her jacket and as it parted, he saw her naked from the waist up.

She chuckled with that low throaty sound and whispered to him, "You know you want to Frank. Get your ass over here and suck on my tits. I know how much you love them, I still remember how great your mouth feels on them. I bet you want to slide that big fucking cock of yours between them and fuck them too. I'll let you do that, but I'm gonna need you to eat my pussy first. I love how that mustache of yours feels on my cunt lips when you lick me. If you are really good, maybe I'll let you cum on my face. That is what the hot bath will fix that before we start again."

Frank was raring to go. Just hearing what was on the menu for tonight. He imagined all of that earlier and knowing they were about to come true. He wasn't about to keep her waiting. He reached out and touched her, his hand closed over her large, firm breast. Her nipple grew hard, and as her smile grew, so did Frank's cock.

Her hands went to his pants and she deftly undid them and she smiled when she saw him kick them off. His boxers followed and Melanie's mouth watered thinking what that monster was going to do to her.

She licked her lips, "Well, now that it is hard and stiff, let's see what you can do with it?"

Frank knew exactly what to do with it. He wanted it to last and wasn't in any hurry. He wanted to savor her like a fine wine. He leaned down, and he kissed her, taking in that wicked mouth of hers. He let out a tiny moan when he felt her cool hard close around his shaft and stroked it lightly. He loved how she kissed and knew from past encounters with her, she knew how to use it on his cock as well.

She tugged at him, forgetting about having him eat her. She could wait for that, but she couldn't wait to suck him. She guided him onto his back. She climbed up and removed his vest and shirt. She sat back on her heels and licked her lips once again, "Mmm, I think I may enjoy this as much as you will, Frank."

She leaned forward and her large tits dangled over his belly. She stroked him lightly as she allowed him to resumed playing with her tits. She let out a gasp when he twisted and tugged at her nipples. She leaned over him and she threw her head back when she felt him close his lips around one ripe nipple. He sucked on them and the harder he sucked, the harder and faster she stroked his cock.

She used all of her strength to pull away. "I have mixed feelings. I love you sucking on my tits, but I want this cock in my mouth now. Do you want me to suck it for you, Frank?"

He let out a gasp., "Oh yes, Melanie. I wanted that last time we were up here, but it didn't come true. Now that we have that fucker in jail, nothing is here to stop us."

She kissed him before moving downward. Her tits pressed against him, until she was resting her face close to his cock. She looked up at him and her tongue darted out and the tip flicked at the hole at the crown of his cock.

Frank nearly flopped off the bed when she took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked on it, teasing it for a moment before her tongue began to swirl around the beet red head.

She came off the head and smiled up at him, "I love the way you taste Frank. I always have. Now let me see if you like this..."

She took more of his cock into her mouth. Frank though that he had never seen a sexier sight. He loved how her hard nippled tits swayed from side to side, scraping against his belly. He was amazed how she bobbed up and down on his cock, sliding it in and out of her hot, wet mouth. Before long, she did what very few women ever did. She had him completely in her mouth and throat. She swallowed him whole and her nose was pressed against the inside of his thigh.

Melanie pulled away, her mouth made a popping sound as she released him. She smiled up at him, she was pleased with herself being able to take him totally into her oral cavity.

She winked at him, "I'm sure you're gonna love this." She leaned down again and wrapped her large swaying tits around his cock and began sliding up and down. She giggled, "Come on Frank, help out, fuck my tits!"

He managed to thrust his hips up and down. His cock slid between those plush mounds of flesh. He let out a gasp every time the head peaked out and she licked at it with her wiggling tongue, "Yes, come on Frank, fuck my tits with that big cock of yours."

Frank felt a rumbling in his balls and the last thing he wanted to do was lose it and shoot his cum all over her tits.

She knew he was close and she released his cock and took hold of his hand and shoved it between her legs. She let out a groan when she felt him cup her cunt and suddenly the shoe was on the other foot. He shoved two fingers inside of her and he felt her cunt walls tighten around his invading fingers. There was nothing more he wanted more than to have his cock where his fingers were.

He pulled his fingers out and licked them. He made sure she saw what he was doing. "I'll eat that cunt of yours later, Melanie. Right now, I need you to climb up here and ride my cock."

She moaned from hearing what he said, "I'd love to Frank." She grabbed the hem of her tight skirt and wiggled her hips from side to side until she managed to get it up to her belly. She straddled him and she reached out and guided him into her wet pussy. She let out a gasp and heard him moan as she thrust down hard. She impaled her cunt on his cock. She took him all the way inside her with one violent thrust downward.

Melanie cried out, her face the picture of pure lust as she rocked on his cock. She remembered how his monstrous cock touched areas of her pussy like none did before or ever since. She rolled her hips in gentle circles as she slowly picked up the pace.

He reached up and began mauling her large swaying tits in both hands, "You feel so fucking incredible, Melanie." He released her tits and grabbed hold of her hips and even though she had her skirt bunched up there, he could feel the heat coming off of her. He began thrusting up into her overheated pussy, harder and faster.

Melanie threw her head back, "Oh yes, Frank, fuck me harder, faster. I'm so fucking close!"

Frank resumed playing with her large swaying tits and they bounced up and down from her erratic movements. He released them again and sought out her pussy. He found her slick, hard button. He flicked her clit, he pressed hard and stroked it as she continued riding him.

Melanie fucked him hard, moving so fast that she couldn't catch her breath. She was fast approaching her climax as she threw her head back. Her eyes closed and her mouth was gaping open."Yes, oh yes Frank, I'm going to cum. After I'm done., I want you to cum all over my face and tits. I know you'll love that, right?"

She didn't wait for an answer. she arched her back and her cunt muscles tightened around his cock. She bounced up and down and she screamed out, "I'm cumming!"

Frank felt her cunt spasm around his cock and he felt a gush of her cream coat his cock. He was shocked how she jerked off of him and clutched at his cock with her hand. She stroked him vigorously. She smiled up at him and directed his cock towards her tits and face.

Frank was unable to hold off any longer and he watched as his cum shot out and coated her tits, chin and up to her waiting mouth. He knew this was only round one and although it was so fucking hot to see, he wondered what was in store for them both for the rest of the evening.

Melanie slipped from the bed, cum was dripping off her body. She picked up the house phone and called for the room to be remade. She turned to Frank, "I'm heading to that hot tub, are you gonna join me?" She turned and left without waiting for an answer.

Frank climbed out of bed and he did join her. They slipped into the hot water and Melanie reached for the control and pushing the button, the jets came to life and before long they were both covered in soft, cool bubbles.

Melanie leaned back against Frank's hairy chest. She snuggled harder when she felt his lips nibbling at her neck and ear. He felt her shiver and he moved to the other side and gave her the same treatment. She ground her ass against his growing hard-on and she shifted and she let out a gasp, followed by a long, low groan.

Frank slowly entered her slick channel. He wrapped his arms around her and began mauling her tits. Before long they were making waves as water began to spill out of the tub.

Melanie let out a high pitched shriek when her orgasm overtook her. Her entire body began to quiver and she slumped against him. She tightened her grip on his shaft, but she was unsuccessful in making him cum.

Frank was waiting for their rematch in bed where he did his best work. They lounged in the tub until they heard the maid leave the room and getting out, he dried her off and leaning down, he swept her off her feet and carried her back to the freshly made bed.

As soon as Frank planted her firmly on the bed, she pulled him down to her. She wrapped her body around his, needing to feel him against her entire lush body. Their lips met in a hard kiss with an urgency they share many, many times.

She rained kisses all over neck and shoulder and she returned to his lips. She rolled him over and moved quickly down his body. She gripped his stiff shaft and leaning in, she swept a pearly drop of pre-cum from the tip.

Frank ran his fingers through her hair, tightening his fist as he let out a stifled groan. She smiled hearing that and she licked him again before closing her lips around his engorged head. She loved his salty taste and as he swelled in her mouth, she released a moan, vibrating through his stiff cock.

Frank wanted more and fisting her auburn locks, he pulled her harder onto his cock. She took it willingly. He held her there with his cock deep in her throat.

Melanie licked the underside of his shaft. She didn't need any guiding, but she knew she was driving him closer to the orgasm she wanted to extract from him.

Frank slowly pumped his hips, gently face fucking Melanie. This was a first for him with her and he reached down and cupped her pussy. He found her extremely wet and ready for him to fuck her. He felt a rumbling in his balls and knew he had to slow her. He pulled her off him and rolled her onto her back.

He licked his lips as his eyes roamed her lush curves. He leaned over her and they were soon face to face. His cock was pulsating between her widespread legs. He gave her a sheepish grin, "Is this what you want, Melanie?"

She whimpered as he pushed himself against her dripping pussy. She arched her hips off the bed and called out, "Oh yes, Frank, please give it to me."

He continued to tease her, sliding the head up and down her slick lips. He was amazed how wet she was and he continued to coat his cock with her slimy juices. He eased his large body downward and the tip of his cock entered her tight hole. He suddenly plunged deep inside her, taking her breath away.

Melanie's fingers dug into his arms as he thrust deep into her over and over again. She lost any thoughts other than the erotic feeling of having him in her tight, wet pussy. She shivered when his lips brushed her ear as he picked up the pace, "Is this what you want, Melanie?"

She rolled her head around on the cool pillow, "Yes....exactly what...I need!"

He chuckled, "You like it when I pound your wet little pussy?"

She groaned and could only respond with, "Uh-huh!"

Frank slammed into her and the bed shifted as he drove deep into her.

Melanie screamed out his name as she started to cum. It was the best orgasm she ever experienced.

He slowed, "Do you want me to stop?"

She growled out, "Don't you dare stop! Keep fucking me, Frank!"

He didn't reply, he just plowed into her hard, faster and as deep as he could. He felt her entire body quivering as her orgasm grew stronger. She bit down on his shoulder as her orgasm shot into space. Somewhere in the back of her head, she remembered he was still going strong and she needed him to cum too.

She felt his cock swell in her tight channel. She felt him stiffen and she felt him erupt, filling her with blast after blast of his hot, creamy cum. She came again as she felt him filling her.

When he finally slid from her, she felt his hot cum flowing out of her well-fucked pussy and running down the crack of her ass. she shivered once again, "Wow, Frank, that was intense! I never knew you had that in you."

He chuckled, "I didn't, I had it in you, but I have to agree, you get the best out of me."

He clung to her and before long the two of them drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, Frank went to answer the door. He took the package from the courier and he was already dressed. He knew he had an early meeting and wanted to sneak out before Melanie woke. He pulled out his pen and began leaving her a note to go with the gift he had for her.

The bedroom door opened and Melanie came out, dressed in a pearly white, silk robe. It was easy to see she was naked under it. she giggled, "Trying to leave without kissing me goodbye?"

He chuckled, "I was this close to making a clean get-away." He picked up the box and handed it to her, "If you are going to carry a weapon, you need the proper holster."

She opened it and chuckled, "Wow, it is lovely. I never ever received such a gift after a long romantic session. How practical."

He snickered, "It is made of the finest leather. Want me to show you how to wear it?"

She shook her head and approached him. She sank to her knees and unzipped his pants. She extracted his cock and before long she had him stiff and hard as could be.

Frank groaned out and clutched at her head. He needed this badly, but before he could cum his cell went off. he answered it and it was his detail, informing him he was going to he late. He hung up, "Oh fuck Melanie, I want nothing more than to strip that robe off of you and fuck you silly. I have to go, please let me go."

She released him and stood. Her lips were wet and swollen. She kissed him hard and shrugged, "Sorry I woke up late, but maybe we can continue this the next time I'm in the city."

He stared at her, "You're leaving?"

She nodded, "Heading out to JFK later this morning. I'll see you the next time I'm here."

He kissed her and left without a reply.

He had several heated meeting in the morning All he could think of was Melanie's lips wrapped around his cock. He had a hard-on for most of the morning and he found it very hard to concentrate.