Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 08

Story Info
Danny & Linda with Kate & Mac, Frank gets some too.
12k words
4.8
1.9k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Author's message to my readers. When writing my stories, I type rather fast and have spelling errors. I proof read every story and use spell check to try and make sure I didn't miss any mistakes. You have to realize I AM NOT a professional writer and some things will sneak by and it is not intentional. Recently I had one individual berate me for making a mistake, misspelling Carter Poole's name. This individual made it to be like I made the mistake on purpose, I did not! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to voice my concerns about this issue. Now on to part 8 of Best Of Blue Bloods

Season 3 Episode 9

The victim of a shooting was at the hospital where Linda Reagan was working. She overheard him telling a priest who shot him. She was conflicted about telling Danny, seeing it was part of a confession.

Danny and Kate arrived at the hospital and Linda immediately was attracted to Kate and after Danny introduced her to Linda as his new partner, Linda looked to Danny, "Could I speak to you in private for a moment?"

Kate took the hint and walked off to get some coffee. After she was out of ear-shot, Linda looked at the long haired blonde just as she left the ward, "She's cute, do you think she'd be open to what we had with Jackie?"

Danny shrugged, "Maybe, but I heard she went to talk to Jackie and ever since then, she's been letting her hair down."

Linda shrugged, "So what's the big deal? Jackie always wore her hair down around you."

Danny chuckled, "Yeah, but before that, she always wore it in a ponytail or in a bun. She just may be looking for some attention."

Linda giggled, "Oh., I think we could give that tall drink of water all the attention she could handle. So here is what I heard from the next room."

She told Danny about the hit on the guy and he kissed her good-bye and just as he turned, Linda tugged at his sleeve, "Let me know if anything else happens with Kate there. Ever since Jackie left, I've been hankering for another threesome, or maybe just the two of us."

Danny chuckled, "There is no way I'm leaving her just to you, but I'll keep you informed, Love you."

She winked at him, "Love you more."

He spun around, "Love you most." He left her thinking about hooking up with Kate even more now.

Later in the day, Kate and Danny were at the precinct and Linda called to tell Danny the priest that Linda overheard was there. He was shot.

Danny and Kate hurried over to the hospital and while Danny was interviewing the priest, Kate was out in the hall, talking with Linda. Danny came out, not getting anywhere with the priest he saw that Kate was all smiles, "So, tell me Kate, why all of the smiles?"

She shrugged, "Oh nothing much, Linda invited me over for dinner once we closed this case. What do you think, should I accept or shy away from dinner with my partner and his very, very lovely wife."

He shrugged, "Let me tell you Kate, if Linda invites you over, I wouldn't dare turn her down. That is one woman you don't want to get on the wrong side of."

They did a stake-out and during a shoot-out, Kate saved Danny's ass when one of the criminals had a clear shot at Danny. She took him out and they put the case to bed. Once they finished with the paperwork, Danny gave Linda a call and found out she already got a call from Kate and she was finishing up with dinner.

Danny drove the two of them to his house and found Linda had Erin pick-up the boys for a night out with their aunt. They had the house to themselves and Danny, along with Kate came into the house where the dinner was already out waiting for them.

Linda, dressed in a full skirt and a tight pullover light blue cashmere sweater.

Kate immediately felt Linda's unencumbered breasts under the sweater.

Danny took her coat and the three of them sat down for a very delightful and quick dinner. They polished off a bottle of wine and Danny ushered Kate to the living room and before long, Linda joined the two of them.

Kate was feeling great, the wine loosened up her inhibitions, but she was in no way drunk. She looked across the room at Linda, "How can I repay you for such a great meal, Linda?"

Linda saw the opening she was hoping for. She just hoped she wasn't going to scare Kate away, " Well, Kate, maybe you can slip out of that shirt and we can see where it goes from there."

Kate blushed at the suggestion. She licked her red puffy lips and stood before Danny. She slowly unbuttoned the few that was still closed. She tossed it to Linda and without waiting, she unhooked her bra and tossed it to Linda too. She turned and taking a step back, she flopped her pretty tight ass on Danny's lap.

Danny placed his beer on the end table and wrapped his arms around the waist of his half naked partner.

Kate leaned back, pressing her naked back against him. She turned her head and as their lips met, she released a moan. She felt his hands slide up and cup her gorgeous tits. He tweaked both nipples as the kiss grew in intensity. Her hips moved from side to side immediately. She shivered when she felt his huge cock poking at her cunt as she ground her ass harder down on his lap.

Danny released her tits and worked quickly at the snap and zipper on her slacks and as he tugged at them she arched her ass off his lap and she kicked them aside.

Danny turned her in his arms and he lifted his arms as she worked to remove his shirt. She undid his belt and opened his pants so that she could feel his hard cock underneath. She slipped to the carpeted floor before him. She knelt in front of him and drew his cock out of his boxers.

Danny swept her silky blonde hair away from her cheeks as she took him into her mouth. She began bobbing up and down. Her fingers wrapped around his shaft, taking two-thirds of his swollen cock into her mouth. It poked at the back of her throat as she sucked him even harder. He groaned as he struggled to keep control of himself.

Kate suddenly pulled back, releasing his cock. She swiped her mouth with the back of her hand and crawled back into his lap. Her lips closed on his and kissed him deeply. His hands went right to her tits, caressing her as she ground against his cock with her panties growing sopping wet.

Danny managed to draw her panties down her long, slender legs. He rolled her onto her back and immediately dove in between her quivering thighs, spreading them apart to gaze at her lush pussy.

Kate rolled her head from side to side and moaned loudly as his tongue slid up and down her stiff button. His fingers stroked the insides of her thigh, moving closer to her slit until he began to dip into her tight, quaking hole.

Kate's hips bounced up and down as his tongue worried her clit. She spread her legs wider as one foot was planted firmly on the carpeted floor. She was racing closer to the climax she was hoping for. She shivered as Danny's tongue lapped away at her clit as she moaned uncontrollably.

She arched her neck, her head coming off the cushion. She stared down at him, "Oh fuck me, fuck me now Danny!"

He groaned as he released her pussy from his active mouth. He rose up and tore off his boxers and kicked aside his shoes and socks. He watched as she climbed up onto the sofa. She planted her arms on the back of the sofa and swung her head around and looked back at him. She shifted her knees, spreading her legs as wide as she could, "Come on Danny, fuck me, I'm not gonna wait forever,

Danny's stiff cock slid between her tight ass cheeks and found her weeping pussy. He thrust forward and Kate pushed back at the same moment. He slid deeper into her and her hand dipped down and found her clit. She felt his cock sliding against her fingers and she played harder with her clit.

Kate's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt him sink deeper into her. She never, ever had a cock as large as Danny's in her before and she lost herself in the sensation of him plowing into her. Her hips pushed back with every thrust until she felt her ass hitting his belly again and again

She turned her head to the side when she felt a hand, soft and delicate, caressing her back, starting at her shoulders and moving down to her tight ass. She saw Linda standing beside her husband as he fucked Kate even harder. She immediately noticed Linda was already butt naked. She saw one hand on Danny and the other hand was on her ass.

Kate let out a gasp as she watched Linda and Danny kissing passionately. Linda pulled back from the kiss and called out to him, "Harder Danny, fuck Kate harder!" She watched as Danny did so and she saw Linda's hand dip down and began finger her own pussy.

Kate groaned as she felt Linda's other hand began playing with her pussy as her husband continued to plummet her cunt. She groaned as she watched Linda raise her hand and lick her juices from her fingers, "Oh fuck Linda, that is so fucking hot. Please, please, give me some of that."

Linda giggled, but snuck her hand down to her own pussy. She gathered a gob of her cunt cream and she fed the long haired blonde her cunt cream. She dipped her hand back to Kate's pussy and moved it around and slipped her cream covered fingers around Kate's puckered asshole.

Kate went off, cumming hard when she felt Danny pick up the pace and she felt Linda's fingers slide deeper into her asshole. She watched as Linda kissed Danny again and she groaned from the sudden vacancy.

Linda pulled hard on Danny;s shoulders and in doing so, he slipped from Kate's sloppy pussy. She dropped to her knees and gripping Kate's sweaty thighs, she ran her tongue over Kate's pussy and down to her clit, flicking her tongue while Kate was in the midst of her climax.

Kate gripped the top of the sofa as she dropped her head as her moans grew louder. She bounced her hips as Linda slipped her fingers into Kate's glistening slit, making her orgasm again before her first one waned.

Kate pulled back and her lips and fingers were coated with Kate's creamy juices. Kate turned slowly and watched in awe as Danny gripped Linda's wrist and began licking her sticky fingers clean. She watched as Danny kissed his wife, tasting Kate's cunt juices from her lips and tongue.

Linda gripped Danny's cock, she wanted what he just gave Kate and he was more than willing. He stared at his short hair blonde wife and called out, "Bedroom, I want you both there, now!"

The three of them raced up the stairs and Linda took Kate by the hand and they landed on the bed. Danny entered the bedroom and watched as Kate and Linda were locked in a heated, passionate kiss in the middle of the bed. He watched as their hands ran all over one another's bodies.

Danny crawled onto the foot of the bed and knelt there. He watched the two gorgeous blondes caressing each other. Linda sat up first, slowly urging Kate to do so too. Linda turned to Danny and fisted his cum coated, stiff cock. She dipped down and savored the flavor of Kate's juices on his shaft as she took him deep into her hot, wet mouth.

Kate was no longer a bystander. She snuck in and began licking at the root of his cock as Linda worked at the head and the shaft. Kate stabbed at his nut sack and as she moved upward, their lips met in a torrid kiss,

Linda tore her mouth from Kate's and planting her hand on Danny's chest, she pushed him onto his back. She swung her leg over his prone body and knowing how he fucked, she guided his shaft into her wet, slick cunt. She began bouncing up and down at a furious pace, taking his entire length into her well accustomed pussy.

Kate moved behind Linda, kissing the back of her neck. Her hands wrapped around to Linda's swaying tits. She cupped them as she watched her ride her husband's cock.

One of Kate's hands slid down Linda's body and once she came in contact with Linda's clit, she began diddling it roughly. She felt a surge in her own pussy as she teased Linda's clit. Even though she already came several times, she was more than ready for another bout with either of them, or both.

She couldn't remember the last time she was so turned on and as she watched both Linda and Danny lose it, she brought her slick fingers from Linda's clit to her chest, rubbing her own nipples. She closed her eyes, focusing on her own fingers.

Linda grabbed hold of Kate's arm and pulled her down to the bed. She sandwiched Kate between herself and Danny. She kissed her tenderly as they began to wind down.

Danny ran a hand up and down Kate's lush curves. He kissed her neck as they finally began to calm down.

Once they had rested, they began again and throughout the night, they woke, fucked one another or all three of them, before they fell back to sleep.

It was a night none of them were about to forget and as Kate and Danny dressed to return to the precinct, Linda kissed them both, "Both of you be safe and no funny business without me."

Season 3 Episode 12

Danny was getting very, very close as he uncovered corruption in the upper echelon on the NYPD. While leaving his car open, he rushed into a bakery to get a cheesecake his wife insisted he get for Sunday dinner.

While there, the dirty cop plants a huge amount of narcotics in his car and when he returned to the car, he was stopped and ordered to open his car. They found the drugs and he is taken into custody and charged with possession of drugs.

Kate was totally on his side and after she met with Frank's deputy, she set up the dirty cop who works in internal affairs. He was found to be in the little black book that pointed out the illegal activities were his and his alone. Danny can't thank Kate enough. He requests she come to his house and let Linda thank her in person and he sits back and watches. After she is thanked properly, he joined in.

Here is his recollection of what occurred at his house after they arrived.

Kate entered the house before Danny. The lights were off and the house was quiet. Danny received his instructions from Linda before they left the precinct and he was told to follow the directions to a Tee! He turned to Kate, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Kate turned to him and gave him a stare. He put his hands up, "Okay, yeah, I heard how stupid that sounded before I even finished saying it. Okay, so you have to go into the bathroom and strip off everything and put the robe Linda left in the bathroom for you to wear."

She giggled, so unlike her, but she spun on her heels and hurried into the bathroom. She stripped off everything and slipped into a short, satin robe that was hanging on the bathroom door. She tied it and looked into the mirror. it was so short, it barely covered her tall, lithe form. Her legs were totally bare and the lower portions of her tight ass showed at the bottom of the robe. She took a deep breath and after folding her clothes, she carried them out and blushed. She handed Danny her clothes and shrugged, "Okay, I did as I was told, I feel totally naked, now what?"

He stared at her gorgeous curves that were barely covered in the short satin robe. He saw her stiff nipples poking against the thin, soft material. "Okay, climb the stairs and go into the master bedroom. You remember where it was, don't you?"

She chuckled, "Oh how can I forget one of the most incredible nights of my life." She turned and headed up the stairs. She was blushing as Danny followed behind her.

Danny's eyes never left her naked ass. He already saw her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with her cunt juices already seeping out. He stopped short and allowed her to enter all by herself.

Kate was breathing heavily through her parted lips as she stared at the gorgeous, short-haired blonde covered by just a thin bed sheet. She let out a gasp when Linda tossed back the covers and extended her hand to Kate.

Kate bit her lower lip and slowly undid the belt holding the tiny robe in place. She shook her shoulders and the silky robe fluttered to the floor to reveal her lush, naked body.

It was Linda's turn to let out a tiny gasp and she watched Kate approached the bed. She took hold of Kate's hand and as she drew her onto the bed with her, their lips met in a soft, tender kiss. It quickly turned from a chaste, normal kiss to one where their tongues explored each others mouths, dancing together and tasting each other as their hands began to explored one another's lush curves.

Linda pulled Kate's head back by her long, blonde hair, which turned Kate on even more as Linda began kissing her long, graceful neck. At the same time, Linda's hand parted Kate's legs to find her already moist pussy. Without hesitation, she slipped her fingers into her, teasing her clit and thrusting even deeper into her tight hole.

Kate's head fell back and she gasped out, "Oh God, you have no idea what you are doing to me Linda." She felt Linda's fingers and her mouth as she made her way to Kate's rock hard nipples, taking each one into her mouth in turn, nibbling and teasing the, with the tip of her tongue.

At this point, Kate didn't care if it was her imagination working overtime or if it was really happening. All she knew was she was glad Danny and Linda invited her over to repay her for getting Danny out of the jam with IAB.

A burst of light came from the hallway as Danny opened the door all the way and entered. He came over to the side of the bed and looked on as his partner in life and his partner at work were locked in a torrid embrace. He chuckled, "Looks like I'm not needed here at the moment, am I?"

Linda's blue eyes were twinkling and it was easy to see she was totally turned on by the tall, lithe blonde in her grasp. She just nodded and smiled before she turned and made her way down Kate from her glistening nipples towards the wetness she found on her fingers. Her mouth hovered over Kate's fragrant pussy. She paused and looked up at Danny, "Come on nad join us Danny, I don't think Kate would mind."

She didn't wait for a reply as she dipped her head and her warm, wet tongue began to tease her clit. She looked up at Danny again, "Oh fuck, she tastes so sweet."

Kate's head was rolling about on her shoulders and a moan escaped her lips as she felt Linda's tongue tease her and expire her plump folds. She raked her fingers through Linda's short, wavy blonde hair. She opened her eyes as she watched Danny slowly began to strip and she felt a rush just knowing before long, both of the Reagans would be feasting on her body.

Kate licked her lips as she saw Danny's huge cock come out in the open. It was already stiff with excitement and she couldn't tear her eyes from it. She watched as he slid on the bed behind his wife and a groan escaped her lips as he got in position behind Linda as she continued to explore Kate's tight, juicy cunt.

Linda let out a grunt and a squeal as she felt Danny's thick, swollen cock enter her pussy from behind. She pushed back as her tight body stiffened. She let out a long cleansing breath and resumed eating Kate's tight, hot pussy.

With each of Danny's thrusts into his gorgeous wife's pussy, he saw Linda lick Kate with even more determination and resolve. The three of them were connected and with each movement of one or the other, the action grew steamier and more frantic.

Linda began to scream as she body soon exploded in an orgasm she wasn't expecting so soon. When Kate saw Linda lose it, it triggered an equally strong climax from Kate. She clutched at Linda's tousled blonde head and she too screamed out. She sent a stream of juices out of her hole to bathe Linda's waiting lips and tongue.

Linda's orgasm increased as she lapped up whenever Kate expelled, "Mmm, so, very, very hot and tasty." She released Kate's sweaty thighs and moved up to kiss her and feed her what she just collected on her lips and tongue

Kate kissed Linda with even more passion as she licked her own juices from her mouth. She clung to Linda's head as she licked every drop she could get. Even though her pussy was still fluttering from the intense orgasm Linda had given her, she was ready for more, so much more. Her pussy ached for more. After their last encounter, all she could think about was having Danny fuck her, long and hard. She loved what Linda gave her, but it wasn't enough.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers