Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny was raring to go and he guided the head in. He felt her tight cunt walls close in around his cock. He paused until he felt her relax and just as she requested. He thrust his hips forward, burying his cock deep in her tiny body.

Mac clawed at his back, nearly drawing blood. She rolled her head from side to side on the plush pillow and screamed out, "OH FUCK! What the hell do you have down there, a fucking baseball bat?" She gasped out and pulled his head down and plastered her mouth to his. She kissed him with the same intensity that he was fucking her.

Danny never slowed and he was pumping in and out of her at a furious pace.

Linda climbed up onto the bed and she began playing with Mac's firm tits. She worked her way in and started sucking at her aching nipples. Her hand slipped down and she began strumming her fingers against Mac's stiff clit.

Mac was on the verge of her second orgasm. She reached down and grabbed hold of Linda's head, she pulled her upward, "Sit on my face, I wanna make you cum the way you did me."

Linda wasn't about to be asked twice. She pushed at Danny's shoulder. She swung her leg over Mac's tousled hair and slowly settled her wet pussy to Mac's waiting mouth. She was facing Danny and she clung to him and the two of them were locked together in a torrid kiss.

Danny continued to plow into Mac and at the same time, he kissed his beautiful wife and played with her swaying tits. He fisted her thick, short blonde hair and forced his tongue deeper into her mouth. He sucked at her tongue and thrust in and out of Mac at a furious pace.

Mac was still enjoying her second orgasm and she continued to lick her way through Linda's sweet tasting pussy. She strummed her clit and clutching at her ass, she wormed a finger deep into Linda's asshole.

The three of them were thrashing about on the bed. Danny hoped it wouldn't brake apart. He was at the end of his endurance and when Linda tore her mouth from his and attacked his neck. She sucked at his ear and whispered out, "Go on Danny, cum in her. I know you want to. I wanna hear her groan as you fill her up."

That was all it took he slammed in her again and again and he shoved in hard and held it there. He unleashed a volley of cum filling Mac to the brink of overflowing.

Mac felt him pumping his hot cum into her. She lost it and started cumming yet again. At the same time, she grabbed hold of Linda's ass harder and added a second finger into her ass. She sucked hard on her clit and she was rewarded with a gush of Linda's cream. She lapped it up and went back for more until she was gasping for air.

Slowly they uncoupled and settled together on the bed. They clung to one another and Danny watched at the two short haired lovely women hugged, caressed and kissed each other.

They recuperated quickly and began again. They went at it again and again throughout the night and in the morning, a tired Danny showered with both women and after dressing he drove Mac back to work. They didn't say much, but Danny was hoping they didn't scare her away.

Season 3 Episode 17

Frank has a meeting with Whitney Robshaw (Sarah Wynter). She worked for the ACLU and was a friend of Erin's. He struck a friendly conversation with her. He remembered she was at Erin's birthday party, but she was in a cast from a skiing accident.

Whitney was impressed that he remembered her and she had a sudden attraction to the older Reagan. She felt a stirring in her loins and even though she was a classmate of Erin's she really wanted to get to know him better.

Fortunately, Frank felt the same way and he couldn't care less what Erin thought of the situation. He couldn't stop staring at her. She looked so innocent in that sexy black dress and the way her long, golden blonde hair floated about her shoulders and rested on her ample breasts felt a stirring in his loins as well.

While this meeting is going on, Danny arrived at the scene of a bank robbery. He's with yet another new partner, Maria Baez (Marisa Ramirez). A gorgeous, chestnut brown haired Latino. She worked for three years prior with a drug enforcement division of the FBI. She was now teamed up with Danny and she was going to be all he could handle. It seemed Mac loved having sex with Danny and his wife too much and she wasn't going down that rabbit hole. She re-upped with the Army and left for an overseas deployment.

During the investigation, Baez, used her connections with the FBI to ease up on the cop who lost his gun during the robbery.

While this was going on, Garrett was outside the Commissioner's office. He was half-sitting on Baker's desk. He knew something was up, but didn't know what.

Baker sat there, squeezing her thighs together. She knew exactly what Frank was doing in there with the gorgeous blonde ACLU associate. She experienced it first hand on several occasions and wished she was part of the threesome, or a fly on the wall watching Frank spin his magic.

Garrett looked to Baker, "You have to tell him we're running late. He has a meeting with the mayor.

She groaned, I don't think that is what is on his mind at the moment.

They came out of the office, Frank was straightening his tie and Whitney's once perfect hairdo was now a tousled mess. She wiped a bit of white liquid from her bottom lip.

While Garrett and Baker were waiting, Frank came around the desk and took a seat beside Whitney. He place his hand on her knee, "So tell me Ms. Robshaw, how is the ACL since your accident?"

She spread her legs wider and placed her hand over his. She ran it up and down her leg, "See for yourself, I think it is completely healed?"

He slipped to his knees and ran his hands up her tongue calves to her knees, "I can't even tell which leg it occurred to, Whitney?"

She placed her hands on his, "It really doesn't matter, whatever you're doing, it is making both of them feel even better." She spread her legs and leaned back as she felt his hands slide up her thighs to her tiny panties and she lifted her ass off the chair to allow him to removed them.

Frank rose to his feet and grabbing hold of her by the forearms, he drew her to her feet. He lifted her and planted her tight ass on the edge of the desk. He slid the dress up to her waist and she leaned back and he began peppering her strong thighs with his lips, tongue and mouth.

She let out a gasp when she felt his mustache scrape against her outer lips of her already moist pussy. She leaned back, allowing her long, flowing, golden blonde hair to float over the side of the desk. She reached up and grabbed hold of his pants. She tugged at his belt and yanked down the zipper. His pants fell about his ankles and her hands pulled down his boxers. She let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, Frank! Erin told me you were huge, but I thought she was exaggerating!" Her tiny fingers encircled his cock and she stroked him several times. Just as she closed her lips around the swollen head, she let out a tiny shriek.

Frank buried his face between her outstretched legs and found her clit. He flicked it back and forth and drew it between his lips. His tongue danced all over the stiff nub as he felt her lips close around his shaft and her cheeks hallowed out as she sucked hard.

Whitney reached up and grabbed hold of his naked ass and pulled him down further, taking half of his large length into her mouth. She was wiggling all over the desk as she felt him sink two fingers deep into her juicy hole. She knew she wasn't going to last very long.

From the moment she entered his office, all she could think about was how big Erin said he was. She knew she wasn't lying and she was about to cum. She needed him in her, but knew it would have to wait. She sucked harder, shoving a finger up his ass. She felt his cock, leap in her mouth and suddenly it swelled and it burst free, sending thick, slimy rope after rope of his hot cum down her throat. He over flowed and it began to seep out of her red painted lips. She tossed her head about as she tried to breath and her orgasm overtook her. Her ass came off the desk and she wrapped her thrashing legs about his neck. She painted his lips, tongue and mustache with her milky cream.

Whitney fell back to the desk, totally exhausted, satisfied for the time being, but serious wanted a rematch where she could take that monster of a cock where his tongue just was. That would have to wait.

Frank was already beside his desk, straightening his clothes and wiping her creamy tonic from his face.

Whitney slowly rose and struggled back into her panties. She was still shaking, but in a good way. She winked at Frank and whispered, "To be continued?"

He nodded, "Oh yes, Whitney, without a doubt. That was just a teaser, a taste of what's to come."

She swept her tousled hair from her face and licked her lips, "Mmm, So tasty, best snack I've had in a long, long time. She slipped into her coat, "Shall we call it a day?"

He lead her from the office and pointed to her lip. She smiled and licked a drop of cum she missed.

Baker saw it and she knew what had happened. She just wished she could have been a part of the festivities.

As they got into the elevator, she shook her head, "I can just imagine what people will say. The ACLU in cohoots with the NYPD? Show me the logic in that"

He chuckled, "I could, but you wouldn't listen."

She scoffed, "Try me."

He leaned in and whispered to her, "I just did and liked it." As he got off the elevator, he turned to her, "To be continued?"

She smiled, "For sure."

Back at the precinct, Danny found out that Baez was a partner to reckon with. Something he would find to enjoy over the next decade plus.

They went through a bunch of past robberies and found a pattern, something missed by the FBI. Doing great police work, Danny found out the female used to work for the guy who got robbed. Her name was Sylvie Freeland. He had their first lead. After searching her old apartment, they found out from her old roommate who she took up with Dylan Sanders.

Frank had dinner with Whitney and Erin found out after seeing pictures published of him and Whitney together. She wasn't happy and told her father that. He ripped into her, saying it was none of her business. He told her she wasn't married and didn't have a criminal record.

"Dad, she's my age, you know how old I am?"

"Yeah, I was there and she's a consenting adult and we were having a working dinner." He let out a sigh, "You know, even I am allowed a little privacy. What I do is none of your concern."

She left in a huff and Frank replayed in his head what happened after their dinner date.

They returned to her hotel room. A very nice suite paid for by the ACLU. She went and poured out two glasses of scotch and handed one to Frank, "To an enjoyable evening after an incredible dinner with someone I've admired for a very, very long time."

He sipped his scotch and looked to her, "You're putting a lot of pressure on an old man; I hope you know that Whitney."

She giggled, "Get comfortable, I'm going to freshen up. Why don't you get out of that stuffy jacket and vest, loosen your tie and relax." She have him a soft kiss on the cheek and walked seductively out of the room.

Frank removed his coat, vest and slipped his tie off. He toes off his shoes and loosened the top two buttons on his shirt. He sat down and took another sip of his drink. Ten minutes later, Whitney still hadn't come out of the bedroom.

He got up and walked over to the bedroom. He stopped in the doorway and stared at the gorgeous blonde.

Whitney caught his gaze. She was stretched out naked on the bed. She was playing with her pussy. She licked her lips and shook her head, "Stay right there, Frank. Watch me play with myself from there. I was thinking about that gorgeous cock of your, plundering me again and again." She stretched her legs out further. Her toes were pointed towards him. Her eyes never left his. Her hands were covering her pussy as she stroked her wet slit.

He wet his lips and whispered out, "Let me see, Whitney." He wanted to see her fingers pumping in and out of her wet slit. He wanted to taste her again and inhale her scent. He knew she was about to cum, just thinking about him fucking her. He knew foreplay was out of the question. He knew he'd soon be buried deep in her lush body.

Whitney refused to let him see, but her fingers picked up the pace and her long, wavy blonde hair was not longer perfect looking. It was tousled, and covering half of her face. She licked her parched lips and her back arched off the bed as the orgasm erupted through her gorgeous body.

Frank had unzipped his pants and kicked them aside, along with his boxers. He was stroking his fat cock as he watched his date cumming before his eyes.

She looked at him again, "Strip off that shirt. I wanna see you naked." She rolled over onto her belly and threw her hair over her shoulder and stared back at him. She swayed from side to side, tempting him.

He did as she requested and he strolled over to the bed. He climbed up onto the bed behind her. His cock rubbed against her tight, smooth ass. Frank's hands swept around her waist. His thick fingers came in contact with her wet pussy. He gently spread her slick lips apart. He slowly sank a finger inside her and he felt her heat.

Frank moved her hair from the back of her neck, he leaned down and kissed her there, causing her to shiver. His other hand left her pussy and slipped to her hip. He scooted about, getting on his knees, he pulled her up onto all fours to he can fuck her from behind.

Whitney held her breath, knowing what was coming. She felt the large, thick head of his cock spreading her pussy lips apart. She let out a gasp, "Go ahead, do it Frank, Fuck me!"

He didn't have to be told twice. He tightened his grip on her hips, he took her lush, wet cunt in one firm plunge that opened her up and he sank deep into her extremely wet pussy. He shivered and shook once he was all the way in her. He drew back slowly, almost all the way out, just the cockhead still inside her. He then thrust forward again, a strong plunge. He let out a groan as his thick cock was totally seeded in her quivering body

Whitney finally released her breath. Her fingers were tangled in the crumpled sheets beneath her. She clutched at the damp pillow as she felt Frank draw back again, then thrust forward, shoving her up against the headboard.

Whitney loved the urgency of how he had taking control of her body. She felt his strong fingers digging into her hips. She felt him plunging in and out of her again and again. She was racing towards the orgasm she sought. She whipped her head about, "Come on, Frank, give it to me. Harder, harder, fuck me just like you would Erin!"

He was spurred on by her dirty talk and he thought about how he loved fucking Erin. And he picked up the pace.

Whitney turned her head and she wanted his lips on hers, "Kiss me, Frank Fuck me, fuck me harder, Give my your cum!"

He thrust his hips forward, shoving into her balls deep again and again. He fisted her thick hair and pulled her back to his mouth. They kissed like long-lost lovers.

She tore her mouth from his, "Yes, oh Yes, Frank, fuck me!" She got her head loose and fell forward, burying her face in the pillow as she screamed out. She was letting him know she was cumming. She turned her head and drew in a deep breath. She pushed back against him, "Don't hold back, Frank. Fuck me, fill my filthy cunt with your hot cum. Come on Frank, fuck me, fuck me! Ohhhhhhh Yesssssss!"

Her orgasm overtook her and at the same moment, she felt his cock pulsating in her cunt and she felt him shooting his hot cum deep in her slippery cunt.

Frank was unable to hold up any longer He pressed his sweat covered body to hers as he crushed her body to the mattress. He felt her cunt spasming about his cock and at the same time, he felt his cock blasting burst after burst of his potent cum deep in her.

After a few moment, he rose up and allowed her to breath. He rolled over onto his back and grabbing her, he drew her up against him.

Whitney swept her golden locks from her face and she rested her head on his hair covered chest. She ran her fingertips all over his chest as her lips peppered his flesh with soft, wet kisses.

Frank was electrified and each kiss caused his cock to swell and stiffen.

Whitney glanced down and saw it. She giggled, "Oh, I think I'm in for one long night, am I not?"

He chuckled and ran his fingers through her hair, causing it to float over his skin, "You should know, that is, if Erin told you all that we've done."

She giggled, "Oh yeah, I was hoping she wasn't exaggerating."

He slipped off the bed and went into the bathroom. He ran the water and after he cleaned up, he returned with two towels. One steaming hot and the other one was dry. He climbed back into the bed and urging Whitney onto her back, he began at her knees and ran the hot towel up her sensitive skin. When he reached her slimy pussy, he gently wiped her clean. He turned the towel several ways and made sure she was clean. He moved it upward and did the same to her sweat covered breasts. He watched them perk up and tossing it aside, he used the other towel to dry her off. He hovered over her and gave her one of his sly smiles, "Perfect, now I get to make you dirty all over again."

He planted his body over hers and raking his fingers through her hair. He gave her a kiss that made her toes curl. He swept along her naked flesh. He attacked her neck and ears and had her quivering before long. He moved to her shoulders and lower. He closed his lips around her red, ripe nipples and he didn't leave them until they were as stiff as erasers and she was squirming about on the bed. He left a trail of wetness from her tits, to her heaving, flat belly and soon settled between her wide-spread legs. Frank began licking and sucking every inch of her tight, juicy cunt. He moved downward to her asshole and he stabbed at that hole too. He smiled up at her, "Maybe one day, but tonight, Whitney, I'm going to concentrate on this luscious pussy of yours."

He dipped his head and he sucked loudly. His slurping sounds were drowned out by her moans and groans. He added his fingers to her hole and as he tickled her G-spot, he lapped away hard on her stiff, budding clit.

Whitney was thrashing about, her hair was a total mess and she was on the verge of yet another orgasm. She stiffened and released a loud grunt and started cumming when she felt him shove his thumb up her ass. She bucked and wiggled under his experienced hands, and mouth. She fell back to the bed and just lay there shaking and moaning.

Frank released her and came up and kissed her. She returned the kiss, licking at his flavor-savor, his thick mustache. She fisted his short, but neat hair and returned the kiss with the same vigor. After she got her fill of Frank's mouth and she had recovered, she pushed him onto his back and she began her fun.

She swayed above him and she groaned when she felt his hands caressing and playing with her firm tits hovering over him. She broke free and nuzzled his neck and down his chest. She raked her nails along his belly. Her tongue swished over his nipples as her hands played with his chest hair. Her long blonde hair excited his flesh as it swayed back and forth over him.

She made her way to his stiff cock. She gripped it firmly in her fingers and stroked him several times. She pursed her lips and planting them on the crown of his cock, she kept them shut. She pushed downward slowly, forcing her lips to part. She enveloped the head and her tongue lashed out, bathing the first few inches. she did this again and again, all the while, she continued stroking him. She released his cock and dipped her head and sucked lightly on his balls. She rolled one and then the other in her mouth. She popped them out and returned to his cock. Before long, she had the entire shaft covered in her saliva. She drew it back into her mouth and began lowering her head. Inch by inch began to disappear. She leaned over and at the angle she was in, she allowed it to enter her throat. Her lips were stretched wide and she was breathing heavily through her nose. She pulled it out and left a large stream of saliva to drool out of her mouth. It landed on his cock and she chased it with her mouth, lips and tongue. She did this again and again.