Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was on the brink of losing it. All he could see was a sea of golden blonde hair covering his upper thighs and belly. He could feel and hear her sucking wildly and he knew he had to get her off or he would be sending streams of cum down her throat.

He took all the strength he could to pull her from his cock. She came willingly, but she still took control. She rose up and threw a leg over his body. She reached back and guided his cock into her well prepared pussy. She drove downward, taking his entire length into her in one quick movement. She arched her back, not realizing how thick he was. She shivered and thrashed about. She watched as Frank took hold of her hips and guided her up and down. She shifted her feet and now had them flat on the mattress. She rose up and began driving her lower body up and down hard on his cock. Her ass made slapping sounds on his thighs as she went into overdrive. She whipped her head around, sending waterfall of blonde hair over her upper body. She shifted and planted her knees on the bed and bounced up and down.

Frank drew her downward and he mauled her tits and pulled her down for a torrid kiss. The two of them were fighting to get the better of one another and it looked like a tie.

Suddenly without warning, she stiffened and screamed out, "Oh fuck, you incredible fucker, I'm cumming!"

She planted her hands flat on his chest and ground her cunt against his cock.

Frank lost it and filled her to the brim with yet another large dose of his cum. He pulled her down to him and he gently caressed her and tightened his hold on her.

They clung to one another for several minutes and after they regained feeling in their extremities, they cuddled together. Afterwards, they showered and returned for yet another round of vigorous sexual activities.

In the end, they caught the girl and she wouldn't give up her boyfriend. The FBI tracked him down and a car chase ensued. They ended up in a dead end parking lot and in a hail of bullets, he was killed.

Danny realized by the end of that case that Maria Baez was a very, very capable partner. He also knew she was ripe for him and Linda to bring into their fold. He just knew it would take a while to persuade her. He would take his time and bide his time. He knew she would be worth the wait.

After the pressure of Erin and the rest of the family, he broke up with Whitney, but he'd always have those memories of their night together.

He cornered Erin in his living room, "You know, Whitney learned from you everything we did together. She tried to imitate it all and came close. Seeing I broke up with her because of the pressure you put on me, I'll be expecting you up in my bedroom later this evening to soothe the savage beast she released."

She hugged him, "I'll be there and you can bet, we will try and replicate those moves and maybe even try out some new ones."

She arrived just as promised and she spent the entire night replaying their best moves and just like she teased him earlier, tried out a couple new ones too.

More to come, This story was re-read twice and went through spell check, if there are any mistakes, it wasn't "ON PURPOSE, LIKE SOMEONE THOUGHT!!"