Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 11

Story Info
Frabd with Kelly & Danny with Maria.
9.4k words
4.83
1.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Best of Blue Bloods Part 11

Season 4 Episode 12

Nicky went to a high school party where there was alcohol and drugs. Shew was sipping on a beer when the crowd grew loud. Two students took some drugs and passed out. She called 9-1-1, but it was too late. The students died.

All around the five boroughs of New York City were hit with the same drug. It was called Bogeyman.

Danny and Maria were on the case and so was Frank. As commissioner, he went far beyond the normal guidelines. He sought out Kelly Peterson, the Inspector General to help buy-back the tainted drugs. He arrived at her home late that night. It was after nine and Kelly was dressed like she was just out on a date.

Kelly let him in, "Isn't it a little late for a visit Frank?"

"Sorry for the late intrusion, did I interrupt a date?" She scoffed, "No, no such luck. My date was a bust and as you can see I was dressed for a very intimate evening. So what is this visit concerning, Frank?"

He told her about the tainted drugs, but he could see she wasn't interested in helping, even though she said she would. She was disappointed when he left without staying and treating her to his company..

Danny and Maria were doing their part on trying to track down the drugs. They found a pusher who was dead from taking his own tainted drugs. His supplier called while they were searching the apartment. Danny acted like he was the pusher and asked what was going to happen. The supplier said they were rounding up the product to re-cut.

Danny convinced him to come over and talk. He knew if he had him, he could put pressure on him to find the source. They waited and the guy named Jimmy rang and Danny rang him in.

Frank was upset because the news caught wind of his meeting with Kelly about the buy-back program. He had a meeting set up with her to address the leak. He got to her place and he was steaming mad. He ripped into her, "You could have just told me to take a hike. But the leak, I got ambushed by the press. I'd take a flat no any day."

She looked to him, "I didn't leak it to the press."

"I know how this goes. I just didn't think this is how it went between you and me."

She stepped closer., "I just told you, I didn't leak it.. If you came over her to harass me."

He cut her off, "Some things just can't be conveyed over the phone, you know?"

"For the last time, it wasn't me."

"I took a look at your record when you worked in Essex county. You went after drug offenses like a hanging judge."

"So?"

He raised his voice, "You were never going to support me." He paused, "At least you could have been up front about it."

She countered, "I was pretty clear about it."

"Oh please!"

"As a matter of fact, I did try to sell it.,for a New York minute, but only because of a misguided sense of being an ally of yours. And then I came back to my senses. I spoke to a few people in the health department and another in the mayor's office. Try talking to them, to see if they were the leak, but it wasn't me." She walked past him to the door and as she opened it, she ripped into him, "Next time you have a problem, take it to somebody else and not me."

He turned to her, "Do you ever risk anything for any cause but your own?"

She let out a gasp, "You son of a bitch!" She threw open the door and as he walked out, she slammed the door behind him.

Back at the pusher's apartment, Danny had Jimmy handcuffed to the dead pusher. He went crazy, but Danny was doing everything he could to get him to give up the source of the bad drugs.

Maria was sitting back, loving how Danny was getting to the dealer. Danny told him if he didn't give up the supplier, he would end up like the guy he was handcuffed to.

Jimmy looked to Danny, "You won't do that, you're a cop."

Danny looked to Maria and he nodded. She got up and grabbed a needle with the bad drugs in them and moved over to him.

Jimmy went crazy and tried to save his ass, "Okay, okay, what do you want?"

Danny stood over him, "Who are you affiliated with?"

"Some guys working with military contractors overseas."

"Where's the mother load?"

"It's mobile."

"What does that mean, it's mobile?"

"It means it's in a vehicle that's on the move."

"Look, I need a description and a plate number."

Jimmy shook his head, "No, no, I'm not giving you anything else until you get me down to the station in front of other people. You're insane."

Danny looked to him "Okay."

They led him out of the building and just then, a van drove up armed to the teeth. They began shooting and the door behind them locked. Danny turned and shot the glass out and dragged Jimmy back inside after Maria and he got off a number of shots.

Danny climbed the stairwell and handcuffed Jimmy to the railing. He turned to Maria, "Use him as a human shield if you have to. I'm going around back and try and sneak up on them."

He hurried out the back and caught the driver off guard and shot him dead. He turned and found the door locked behind him.

The other two suppliers raced towards the building and Maria took one down and in the process ran out of ammo.

Jimmy saw this and yelled out to the other guy, "She's out, get in here and take her out."

Maria was caught off guard and hid behind Jimmy and just as the guy came around to take her out, Danny came in through the front door and killed the supplier.

Maria was in shock as she was nearly killed. The other squad cars came and took over, and a few waited for the ambulance and another few took Jimmy in to the precinct to book him. Another unit secured the van with the drugs and Maria clung to Danny, She licked her parched lips and threw her arms around him and just hugged him, "Thank you partner, I was a sitting duck."

He led her to their car and he sat back and tried to relax after the altercation. He looked to her and she leaned over and before he could react, she climbed up and threw her leg over his and wrapped her arms around his neck. She leaned in and gave him a kiss that melted any resistance he had.

His hands came around and clutched onto her tight ass cheeks and pulled her tighter to his chest. He slowly returned the kiss and his one hand released her ass and slid beneath her thick overcoat. His hand closed around one of her gorgeous mounds of flesh and he squeezed lightly.

She pulled back, "Wow, that was intense." Before she could move, she found his lips on hers once again and she returned the kiss with the same intensity. She pulled back and stared into his eyes, "I've wanted to do that for quite a while now."

He swept her hair from her cheek and kissed her there, "What held you back, Maria?

She liked him saying her first name, normally it was always Baez. She smiled, "I touched base with Kate and Mac, your last two partners and they both told me what a great time they had with you and your wife. We've been partners now of over two months and you haven't tried anything. I thought you didn't like me in that way."

He nuzzled her neck and nipped at her ear. He felt her shiver and he knew he had her exactly where he wanted her, "Oh I've wanted to, Maria, but after losing them both, I figured I'd take it slow with you. I really like you as my partner and the last thing I wanted was to lose you too."

She leaned into the kisses he was giving her neck and she gasped out, "I'm not going anywhere Danny. I'm in for the long haul with you, so get used to me."

He leaned back and swept her hair from her forehead and kissed her lightly there, "Okay, so now what?"

She wiggled her ass as she felt his cock pressing against her ass, "I believe we have to get back to the precinct and put this case to bed. After that, I'm going to have to do the same to you, that is, if you're still up for it."

He thrust his hips upward and he smiled when he heard her let out a gasp, "What do you think, Baez?"

She giggled and swung off of him. She was breathing heavily, "Get this car in gear, we have a report to finish before I fuck you into tomorrow."

He sped away and before long, they were back in the squad car, heading to her apartment.

Back at 1PP, Frank was reading a report that showed that Kelly's son, who died in a car accident was loaded on drugs when the accident occurred. He realized why she didn't want to help the drug addicts and pushers.

With the situation well in hand, he decided to return Kelly's townhouse to try and mend the fences he tore down. He knocked on her door and she opened it. She rolled her eyes, not wanting to deal with Frank at the moment. "What?"

"I lost a son, too."

"I know that."

"At the hands of some corrupt cops, but that you wouldn't know. And if anyone ever came and asked for my support to giving amnesty to dirty cops. I don't know what I would do. I sure as hell wouldn't buy in."

She leaned against the door frame, "I'm not sure why you're telling me this."

"I know that....your son's death wasn't just about a sudden car accident. I can step back now, if you wanna slam the door in my face."

She stared at him, "He quit his tenth or eleventh rehab and scored some heroin. He got it into his head it would be a good idea to shoot up and drive to Boston to try and make up with his girlfriend."

"I said a couple of things I now regret."

She shook her head, "I went to hell and back. Well... Just hell, there was no coming back. So....I have nothing for those junkies and their drugs. Nothing."

He nodded, "I understand." He raised his hand with a bag for her, "It's a red burgundy. All I've ever seen you order is gin, but somehow a bottle of gin didn't seem right.

She chuckled and took it, "Is it any good?"

He nodded, "Oh yeah."

She took a step back, "I've got a 1000 bucks riding on the Saints and they are down by ten. You wanna come in, have some wine and be my rooting section for a bit?"

He looked back behind him, "Uh?"

She saw it and shook her head, "Never mind, Frank, thanks for the wine. "

He turned back, "Oh, cut it out! What quarter?"

"End of the third."

"I always try and give my detail some kind of a time frame." He turned back to the guys at the car, "Give me an hour, maybe two. "

She stepped back and allowed him to enter.

They entered her living room and she opened the wine and poured out a couple glasses and they began to watch the game. She sat close to him and he managed to remove his jacket, vest and tie. They cheered the Saints on and in the end, she won.

Kelly threw her arms around his neck in glee as she won and suddenly, her lips were on his.

Frank leaned into the kiss and he found her tongue slowly slipping between his lips as the kiss grew steamier. His large hands slid up and down her slender thighs.

She let out a tiny moan as she spread her legs further apart. She allowed him to slide his hands higher and higher. She purred as she felt his hand cup her pussy over her thin cotton slacks. She was dressed for lounging and she knew he could feel her moist pussy under the thin material. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties and she was glad she was allowing him easy access to her trim body.

Frank leaned back and he had her hands in his. He stared at her and raising her hands, he planted soft wet kisses on her knuckles. She let out a gasp as she felt his mustache and then his tongue flick out on her soft flesh.

Kelly suddenly felt a rush of heat coursing through her. Her heart was pounding as she felt his hand once again cup her pussy. She groaned as she felt his thumb running up and down the groove of her moistening slit.

He released her hand and cupped her soft dark brown hair. He tickled the nape of her neck and drew her mouth back down to his.

Kelly's lips parted as she allowed his tongue tangle with hers.

Frank increased the intensity of the kiss as she darted his tongue in and out of her mouth several times, giving her a preview of what else he would be thrusting into her.

She whimpered, her lips worked against his. She felt flushed suddenly and she wanted more, much more. She wanted to rip off all of her clothes and let him feast on her flesh. She loved how he continued kissing her, not rushing things and as the kisses grew more passionate, she arched her hand against the hand still teasing her now wet pussy.

Frank's fingers pushed the gusset of her lounging pants into the groove of her wet pussy lips. He felt her quiver at his touch and it was a sign to continue.

She tore her mouth from his and buried her face against his shoulder, "Oh fuck Frank, your fingers feel so fucking good on my pussy."

Frank placed his finger under her chin and guided her mouth back to his again. He thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Kelly let out a sigh and closed her eyes and kissed him back as he continued to rub her pussy through the thin material. His fingers picked up the pace as he slid them up and down on the moist fabric. She kissed him even harder now as her ass came off the cushion and pressed harder against his thick, strong fingers.

Frank took the opportunity to drew the pants off her ass as it was arched off the sofa cushion. He shoved them down to her ankles and as she kicked them off, his fingers were already back, stroking her wet pussy lips. He brushed her clit and she nearly lost it already.

She whimpered in delight as she kissed him again with the hunger that was building since the first time she met him in his office. She accepted his tongue into her mouth again. His tongue worked over her entire mouth as he diddled her clit, causing Kelly to squirm.

Frank's hand was soaked with her cunt juices as he continued to massage her clit. He felt her quivering and heard her whimpering as the pressure of his fingers on her grew harder and faster.

Suddenly Frank broke the kiss and slid off the sofa. He looked up at her as he pulled the lounging pants off her one dangling foot. He spread her legs apart. He winked at her as her dark eyes grew lustful as she anticipated his mouth on her pussy. He spread her legs further apart and just stared at the moist, wet lips. They were swollen and glistening in her milky cream. He leaned in, going straight for her pussy.

Kelly's hands reached out and gently ran though his short, but thick hair. She felt his breath on her pussy before she felt his wet tongue. She felt his lips as he planted a kiss directly on her wet cuntlips. Her back arched off the sofa again as his tongue made contact and licked up and down her fleshy lips.

Frank's tongue flicked out, like a butterfly. He slowed and stiffened his tongue and shoved it directly in her tight, wet hole. He tightened his hold on her quivering thighs as his tongue danced over every inch of her, not straying too far from any part of her pussy.

Kelly fell back against the cushion as she allowed him to have his way with her. Feeling his stiff mustache poking at her sensitive flesh heightened the feeling between her legs. Her groans grew louder, she loved a man who knew what he was doing down there, not someone who was apprehensive, but sure and experienced. She tightened her hold on his head, "Oh fuck, Frank, whatever you're doing, don't stop. It feels incredible."

He surely knew what he was doing. He licked and lapped at her with such skill. He devoured her leaking pussy.

Kelly shuddered, her eyes rolled back in her head. She needed this so bad, especially after their argument, it heightened her feeling for him, some good and some not so good. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have him between her legs, eating her pussy like a starved animal. She groaned louder, savoring the heat surging through her. She wanted to cum and cum hard. She knew she would.

She gasped out as his lips massaged her thick lips. It was an incredible feeling to have the police commissioner of one of the largest cities in the world, on his knees and his head buried between her legs. She loved every second of it. She savored the wonderful feeling he was creating as he devoured her.

All of a sudden, she felt him pick up the pace, as his tongue stoked her folds. He shoved a finger into her hole and attacked her clit, sucking it deep between his lips. She clutched at his head and gasped out, "Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck, Frank, don't stop, I'm going to cum!

He applied even stronger pressure to her clit. His fingers darted in and out of her tight hole and he felt a gush of her cream flooding his lips, coating his mustache with her creamy tonic.

Kelly's orgasm burst free. Her cunt writhed and convulsed as he never slowed his lapping of her pussy. He wasn't slowing and her orgasm grew stronger and she sent an second, every stronger gush of juices into his mouth, coating his tongue. Her toes curled and she bucked wildly against his face.

Frank licked a few more times as he slowed and pulled head head out from between her sticky legs. His lips and mustache were dripping with her pussy juices. She shuddered as she saw what she did to the Police Commissioner of New York City.

Kelly let out a gasp as she saw how much she coated him with. She bit her lower lip as her body was covered in sweat. She watched as he rose up her quivering body. He planted his lips directly on hers. His lips coated in her sweet tasting cream. She groaned, loving the taste of her own cunt cream on his lips.

Frank shifted as he continued to kiss her. He took hold of her hand and placed her delicate, tiny hand directly over his huge bulge. She groaned as she closed her fingers over it. She felt him throbbing and she moved away, but only to find the zipper on his pants. She deftly lowered the zipper and opened the clasp. She opened Frank's fly. She reached inside and found his boxers under his pants. She slid her hand into the opening of his boxers. She closed her fingers around his throbbing cock. She gasped out from the enormous girth and length of what she was fisting. She tugged at it, freeing it from his boxers and pants. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she stared at the sure size of his cock. She stroked it lightly and gasped as she saw the first pearly drop of pre-cum oozing out of the tip.

Like a moth to a flame, she licked her lips and slowly lowered her head. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and engulfed the swollen head. She closed her lips around the crown and sucked hard. Her tongue whipped around the groove just behind the head.

Frank groaned as he savored Kelly's mouth sliding over his cock. He groaned, sliding his fingers though her short, silky dark locks. He was loving every moment of this. He loved how Kelly sucked on him with pure passion. She brought him closer and closer to the point of losing it. He was just so ready to spurt into her mouth. He growled out at her, "That's it, Kelly, you're about to get a mouthful of my cum, is that what you want?"

She stared up at him with those large dark eyes and hummed her approval.

His moans grew louder, "Oh, you sweet, little thing, you're gonna get a belly full of cum."

Just hearing him talk like that, something so unlike the soft spoken, but very demanding commissioner. She groaned louder and sucked very faster and harder.

Frank leaned back and just let it flow. He was about to flood her mouth and wanted to savior the moment and watch her struggle to swallow every drop he was about to spill down her long, graceful neck. He gasped out, "I'm almost there, Kelly. Keep sucking, get ready to begin swallowing."

She moaned even longer, causing his cock to quiver. It was a steady humming She fondled his swollen nuts and felt them contract and then the floodgates opened.

Frank's spunk filled her oral cavity. He loved the ecstasy surging through his shaft and into her mouth. He grunted with each spurt. He continued to send blast after blast into her mouth. He was surprised as she gulped down each and every drop he released into her mouth. She swallowed and continued to lick at his shaft, even after he finished spilling his hot cum down her throat. She released it with a pop. She was panting as she tried to catch her breath, but at the same time she was proud she didn't lose a single drop of it. She licked her swollen lips, "Mmm, now that is what I call a winning cocktail. Not only did the Saints win, so did I. Thank you Frank, after the turmoil we experienced over the past few days, this was without a doubt a very, very rewarding climax to the week."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers