Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, "I just love your choice of words, Kelly. It surely was a torturing climax. But if you think you're getting off with just an oral climax on both ends of the ordeal, you have another thing coming."

She giggled, just thinking back at what she said. She blushed and smacked him lightly on his hairy ass cheeks. She watched as he picked up his cell phone and pushed a button, "You can dismiss the detail. Be back in the morning, let's say, 7 AM to take me back to 1PP, good night." He hung up and turned to the gorgeous brunette, still half dressed, same as he was. He reached down and drew her to her feet. He then picked her up. She let out a shriek of disbelief as he carried her out of the room, "Which way to the bedroom, Kelly?' She let out a gasp, "Mmm, up the stairs and the second door on the left."

He took the stairs two at a time, both of them, naked from the waist down, "I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard and deep."

She buried her face in his opened shirt and whispered out, "Oh hell yeah, Frank, it's about time!"

Frank stepped into her bedroom. The bed was already turned down and a night light lit the room just nicely to bathe it in soft lights. He planted her on her feet and reaching down, he grabbed the bottom of her loosely fitting pullover shirt. It cleared her body and her short, curly dark hair came tumbling down about her shoulders. Her ripe, B cup tits were soft, but firm at the same time. They were capped by two dark quarter sized aeroules and in the center were two, very, very dark nipples. They stood up proudly, aching for attention.

Frank tore off his shirt and dropped it behind him. His T-shirt followed and he stumbled to remove his black socks. He stepped forward and reached out and his large hands covered her petite, but very perky tits. For a woman her age, they stood rather high and he could feel her dark, stiff nipples grow stiffer and poke against his palms. He squeezed them as he guided her back onto her own bed.

She shook with excitement as she scooted back until her ass nudged the mattress. She fell back onto it. She scooted back into the center and she extended her arms and spread her legs, welcoming him into her embrace. She was ready, so fucking ready for him to ravish her and fuck her into submission.

Frank was still recovering from her exceptional blowjob. He leaned down and his lips closed around one of her dark crinkled nipples.

She let out a shriek, his mustache tickled and excited her flesh. She welcomed his tongue and she ran her fingers through his hair, crushing his mouth, harder to her tit flesh. She moaned loudly as he moved to its twin and gave it the same treatment. She could feel her pussy quivering and getting even wetter in anticipation of having that monster of a cock parting her slender body and being buried deep in her. She was gasping for air as each suck sent a bolt of excitement down to her core. She rolled her head around on the pillow, "OH Frank, yes, suck my tits. They are so sensitive and each time your tongue dances over them it sends tremors throughout my body." She growled out as she felt him suck even harder.

She reached down and found his cock was no longer flaccid. It wasn't totally stiff, but it was getting there and she knew what was to come, "I need you to fuck me Frank. I have to have you in me or I'm going to go insane."

He scoffed, "The inspector General, insane, who ever thought such a thing. Oh I know Kelly, I know, but this time I'm in charge and you have to have patience." He lowered his head and once again engulfed not just her nipple, but nearly half of her entire tit between his lips. He felt her back arch up off the bed, sending even more into his mouth. His tongue whipped around and with each flick, he heard her cry out and arch up even more. Her feet were planted firmly on the bed, so were her shoulders, but the rest of her bowed up off the bed, reaching for the ceiling.

Kelly pussy was so wet and as he paid homage to her tits, he sucked from one to the other and back again. His strong lips created suck a strong seal around the crown of her tit. She was trembling with want and her cunt was itching to be penetrated. She needed a release, she just knew, as soon as he entered her, she'd lose it, but she was more than ready for multiple orgasms and knew he was just the man for the task.

Suddenly Frank popped his mouth from her red, swollen nipple. It was covered in saliva and it sparkled in the low light of the room. He rose up above her as his now steel-like cock slid through her fleshy cuntlips. He slowly lowered his bulky body down towards her tiny, slender form.

Kelly wasn't having any of that gentle shit. She wanted it hard, fast and deep. She hugged him with her arms and legs. She captured his bulky body in her embrace and dragged him down to crush her tiny body, "Come on Commissioner, FUCK ME! I NEED IT NOW, DAMN IT F-U-C-K M-E!!"

He rammed his big, fat cock into her pussy in one vicious thrust.

Kelly's mouth dropped open. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she clawed at his back and kicked at his ass, urging him to give it to her again and again. The total rush of excitement overflowed her tiny body. She groaned out in pure pleasure as he stretched her tight, juicy cunt to the breaking point, but she still wanted it, she needed it. she rolled her head around and cried out, "Oh my fucking God! Yes, oh yes, fuck me with that big hard cock of yours Frank I love it, I can't get enough! Harder, fuck me harder and faster!"

He grinned down at her and drew back. She gasped out as she felt just the head in her and he slammed forward, taking all the air from her lungs. He rammed it in and out of her faster, slamming her so hard, she nearly bounced up off the mattress.

She had such an incredible rush to feel him in her again and again. She loved every inch he gave her. She savored his cock pumping away in and out of her. He buried his cock to the hilt and grinding it there, it excited her clit the point of pain, but the pleasure won out and she clawed at his back, "More, More Frank, give me your all!"

She groaned, her cunt gripping his shaft as he fucked her with everything he had. He pounded her ass with all he could muster. She loved it, she never, ever felt anything like it before. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her, "Yes, yes, oh yes, Frank I want more, give me more!"

He was dripping sweat all over her slender body and with each plunge of his cock into her, he could hear her pussy sloshing and slurping as her cunt juices were overflowing. He knew she already had one orgasm and she was quickly approaching yet another.

He knew he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. The way she talked and the way she urged him on, he was at wits end. He was quickly losing steam, but there was no way in hell he was going to allow her to win. He'd never hear the end of it. He picked up the pace and her legs fell from his back.

Kelly was flat on her back, her legs and arms spread out wide. she was just a receptacle for his cock and hopefully soon his hot cum. She needed it to put out the flames burning deep in her body.

She stared up at him. She licked her parched lips and called out, "Please Frank, I want more, but I just can't take any more. I have to have you fill me up, Please, please cum for me. I'm right there I need you to fill me up and let me lose it and take this to the end. "

He leaned in and covered her lips with his. He cradled her head in his hands as he raked her sweaty hair in his hands. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and he was shocked to find hers giving back the same urgency. He slammed into her several more times, but with each downward thrust, he paused and ground the root of his cock against her aching clit. He did this again and again.

Kelly tore her mouth from his and screamed out, "Oh Frank, Frank, I'm cumming, please, please cum for me." She tightened her cunt muscles the best she could, but she was so weak, she knew it wasn't enough. She bit at his lip and she cried out, "OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

She suddenly shook and began squirting her cunt juices all over his cock and belly. She dropped back and barely moved and she growled out as she felt his cock leap in her pussy. He send stream after stream of hot cum deep into her hotter than hell womb. He nearly crushed her, but was able to land on his forearms.

Kelly slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "It's okay Frank, let your weight down. I love having your sweaty body crush me. I'll let you know when it's too much." She gasped when she felt his chest crush her tits and flatten out. She ran her hands up and down his back and peppered his neck and shoulder with soft wet kisses, "You are amazing Frank. I never, ever came so much or for so long. Your cock is massive and should be bronzed and put on display."

He chuckled and it made her moan. He lifted, knowing it was just too much for her. He kissed her lightly, "If I did that, I couldn't use it on you again."

They slowly uncoupled and she clung to him and before long, they drifted off to sleep. Five AM came way too early and he showered and slowly dressed. He headed downstairs to brew some coffee and before he left, he carried a decanter of coffee up to her. She was still out, but he left it for her with a note. "It was a very special night, Kelly. Sorry, but my detail is here and I have to go. I'll be in touch, Frank!"

While Frank was giving Kelly what she wanted, Danny and Maria were rushing to put the finishing touches on the report. They finally submitted it to the sergeant and they rushed out to his car. He tried his best not to break the speed limit, He had a difficult time keeping the car on the road as her hand was sliding up and down his thighs. She closed her hand over his cock and squeezed as he stopped at the red light. He looked to her, "If you want to make it there in one piece, you better keep your hands to yourself, Maria."

She bit her lower lip and pulled back and ran her hands up and down her black jeans. She moaned as her other hand slid over her silky blouse and twisted her full tits.

Danny looked over at her, "You're not helping. If you don't stop, I'm going to pull the car over and fuck you right here."

She giggled, "Okay, okay, Reagan, I'll behave, but not for long."

Before long, he was pulling up to her house she purchased when she came to the 54th precinct.

Danny's pants were tented as she raced to the door and unlocking it, she threw it open and as she turned, he kicked the door shut and grabbing her by the wrists, he planted them above her head and plastered her to the wall beside the front door. He leaned in and pressed his stiff lump against her and her being shorter, it pressed against her heaving flat belly.

He released one hand and swept her chocolate brown hair from her cheek. He caressed her there, "Are you sure you want this Maria?"

She licked her swollen red lips and nodded.

Danny shook his head, "Not good enough, Baez. I need to hear it from you, tell me what you want."

In barely a whisper she called out, "I want this, I want you to fuck me, eat me and I want you fucking my mouth with this big cock of yours." She reached down and gripped his cock, making sure he knew what she was talking about.

He closed the distance between them and he captured her plush lips with his and she moaned into his mouth. He pulled back slightly and stared into her dark, coal black eyes. He stared at her lips, "Do you have any idea how many times I've stared at these gorgeous lips of yours. I had so many fantasies about them. Kissing them, having them wrapped around my cock and watching them part and moan as I slip my cock into your luscious pussy."

Her eyes closed and she tipped her head back, wanting all of the above. She bit her lip, but released it when she felt his lips on her again.

She let out a squeal, when he bit that lip, "I've wanted to do that too, Maria." He hands ran down her luscious body and closed his hands over her tight bubble butt cheeks. He lifted her and she immediately hopped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He turned with her clinging to him, her arms around his neck. He looked around, "Which way to the bedroom?"

She giggled, "That way." She pointed behind her and she giggled again when he stumbled and nearly lost his balance.

Once in the bedroom, he planted her on her feet beside the bed. He ran his fingers down her sleek sides, stopping when he reached her hips, "I've got to tell you, Maria. I've wanted you from the first day you showed up as my partner."

He reached out and slowly began unbuttoning her silky blouse. As the material parted, he couldn't take his eyes off her dark skinned breasts, hidden by a black, lacy bra. He licked his lips and whispered out, "Luscious, simply, luscious. I'm not sure if you are into woman, but I know without a doubt Linda is going to love you. Almost as much as I love looking at you."

She giggled, "One thing at a time, Danny!" She was smiling, but she was more than happy to meet up with his lovely wife. She met her a couple times and wondered about her. Now hearing what Danny said, she put that in the back of her mind, She surely would love having a threesome with her or even a one on one without Danny. She was brought back to the here and now as Danny slipped her blouse off her shoulders.

He took a step back and stared. "I would love to burn this view in my mind, Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, Maria."

Maria did something she rarely did, she blushed at what he was saying. She bit her bottom lip again, "Okay enough Danny you're making feel uncomfortable."

He still took in her curves and he slowly sank to his knees and lifting each foot he removed her shoes and pulled off her cable knit socks. He ran his hands up her strong, firm legs, He reached her waist and unbuckled her belt and pulled it out, He unfastened her jeans and drew the zipper down, He tugged at them from side to side and they finally gave way. He drew them off of her and sat back and stared at her matching black bra and panty set. He licked his lips and shook his head, "I have to say it again Maria, you are without a doubt one of the most gorgeous women I've ever, ever seen half naked."

She giggled and it made his shiver, "Oh just you wait Danny. I wanna hear what you have to say when you have me completely naked." She bit her lip and struck a sexy pose.

He closed the distance between them again and he reached out and lovingly, swept her long dark hair from her shoulder. He saw her draw in a deep breath as his fingers slid over her soft, firm skin. He wonders if her skin tastes as good as it looks? He wondered if her dark nipples would perk-up under his lips and tongue? His hands slide around her curves. He found the clasp on her bra and flipped it open. He slid it off one shoulder and then the other. It floated to the floor. He couldn't resist. He cupped the rounded curve of her swollen breast. He hefted it to gauge it's weight and saw her lips part and a tiny moan escaped her plump lips. The sound made his cock stiffen in anticipation of hearing even louder moans and groans as he fucked her.

Danny used his thumb to stroke the dark chocolate nipple. Maria felt a surge of excitement course through her body and settle between her legs. She looked down and she closed her eyes and let the feeling race through her. She felt his lips close around the stiff, dark nipple. she cried out "Oh Danny, that feels incredible, don't stop!"

His lips parted wider and his tongue began rolling around and around the darken aeroule sending even more tremors though her body. He closed his lips and sucked harder, drawing the stiff tip deeper into her mouth. He could already smell her sex as it grew wetting and wetter from his mouth on her luscious tits.

He popped his mouth off the dark chocolate nips and saw them dripping with his saliva he smiled up at her, "You're right Maria, even prettier without the bra. I need to remove those wet panties and take in the view of the masterpiece before me."

Maria felt her pussy pulsating and her clit ached for attention. She knew it would come, but she was way too anxious to wait.

As if he could read her mind, he sank to his knees and drew the panties off. A tiny tuff of black hair sat just above her moist pussy. The wet lips were already glistening with her moisture. He stared up at her, "Should I suck on this sweet looking clit just like I did your nipples?"

Her head fell back and she wasn't able to stand any longer. Her ass settled on the edge of the bed and he urged her naked thighs apart. She first felt his hot breath, bathing her wet cunt. She was about to beg him to lick her, but she didn't have to. She watched as he covered her stiff button, sucking her clit as he just did her nipples. His tongue danced all over the ripe, stiff button.

Maria released an even louder groan as he began licking and sucking at the tender flesh between her legs, "Oh Maria, I'm going to love tasting each and every inch of your luscious body, beginning with your pussy."

She let out a gasp as her pussy began to quiver with a surge of intense desire for her partner. She watched as his hands slid from her tits, down her stomach to her dripping, wet cunt. Her ass arched off the bed as she pressed harder against his mouth and hands.

Excitement coursed through her body as his finger entered her tight hole. He pushed deeper and her ass fell back to the bed and she flopped back down, as she allowed him to do as he pleased. She just didn't want him to stop.

Danny's fingers sank deeper and he twisted it around and finding her G-spot, he stroked it repeatedly. He added a second finger and began sliding it in and out of her slowly, teasing her and it caused her to groan out in frustration.

She rose up on her elbows, and called out, "Danny, please, faster, I need you to go faster."

He slowed even more and stared up at the gorgeous naked Latino before him. He was grinning from ear to ear, "Maria, do you have any idea what you're doing to me with those soft, little moans and these desperate little please? They are causing me to get so fucking hard. My cock is aching to fuck you, but I want to savor each and every moment and each and every inch of your luscious body."

She flopped back down, rolling her head from side to side, "Oh Danny, stop telling me and just do it already. I'm about to go insane with need to cum."

He chuckled, "Oh, you're gonna cum alright, but not until I'm ready for you to do so. But when you cum it won't be just one, it will be one after another and another." He planted a soft kiss on her inner thighs, "Now to taste you again!"

He began with his tongue making long, soft strokes from the base of her pussy, all the way to the clit. His tongue danced over the stiff nub and made circles around it.

Maria moaned with pleasure, arching her ass off the bed again. The way his tongue flicked and licked over her sensitive flesh was driving her crazy and she never wanted it to end.

Danny moaned his approval of the way she tasted and his humming sent chills throughout her body. He knew she was on the verge of an orgasm and he knew it was time to allow her to experience the first of many this evening. His tongue danced over her clit. He stiffened it and darted in and out of her tight, juicy hole. He slowly slid more and more into her hole and he twirled it around and drawing out a gob of her cunt cream, he swallowed it.

Maria arched her ass again and her hands clutched at his head. She couldn't hold back the cry that exploded deep in her throat, just as she felt her cunt explode and sent a river of her juices onto his tongue and coating his lips and chin. Her entire body began shaking as her first intense orgasm wracked her gorgeous body. She screamed his name as she fell back onto the crumpled sheets and her entire body shook from her intense orgasm.