Best Of Blue Bloods Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny lapped up all of Maria's release. He savored her intoxicating scent and flavor. He lapped all he could and went back for seconds and thirds. As she began to calm down, he looked at her there between those two heaving mounds of flesh, "Wow, Maria, I thought there for a second, I was going to drown." He chuckled, "What a way to go!"

Her hands were still clutching his head, "Oh Danny, that was incredible, but I want more, I need more."

He struggled to his feet and he began removing his clothes as fast as he could. He saw her eyes grow large and she let out a gasp, "Holy fuck, is that all you, Danny? I know I may be a tiny Latino woman, but I'm not sure I can take something that large in my sweet, little pussy."

He snickered, "Why do you think I spent so much time licking and sucking you. I knew after you came really, really hard, it would be a lot easier for you to take. Don't you worry, Maria. If that tiny Mac can take it all and ride it all night, I'm sure you can do the same, trust me."

She bit her lower lip and she nodded slowly, "I do trust you, I trusted you with my life and you didn't disappoint. I'm sure you will do the same here."

He snickered, "Oh Maria I swear, I'll make you feel so good."

She reached out and took hold of his arms and drew him to the bed. She was in the middle, with her arms and legs extended, welcoming him in. She rolled her hips, tormenting the tip of his cock as it probed her tight, juicy hole.

Danny slowly eased himself into her, stretching her until he felt her tighten. He paused until he felt her relax and he proceeded, he took it slow and before long, he had his swollen balls resting against her gorgeous ass cheeks.

Maria was biting her lip and her nails were digging into his forearms as she felt some pain, but mostly pleasure coursing through her lush body. She released his arms and reaching up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him down to her plush body.

Danny leaned in and nibbled at her neck and sucking on her earlobe, "I know you were going to be fantastic, Maria. I spent so many nights dreaming about just this."

She cupped his face and drew his lips to hers. Her swollen lips closed around his tongue as it invaded her mouth. She accepted his tongue and his cock between both sets of lips and she couldn't be happier. Her legs were shaking, but now that she was used to him, she raised them and wrapped them around his waist. Her heels kicked at him. She tore her mouth from his, "Okay Danny, I'm ready, give it to me. Fuck me, fuck me as hard and as fast as you can. I need to feel the same passion you show on the streets in my bed."

He drew back and began moving. He heard her gasp and groan deep in her throat. He looked into her lust filled, dark eyes, "You like that, Maria?" He didn't wait for a reply as he began fucking her. He felt her cunt muscles clutching at him as he picked up the pace. He felt her hips moving with his as he fucked her relentlessly.

Maria was gasping for air as her head rolled from side to side and she kept urging him on, Yes, yes, harder, faster, deeper. Give it to me Danny. No need to be gentle. You know, I won't break, fuck me, fuck me like you did Jackie! She giggled, "Oh yeah, she told me how great you were. I finally have to agree, give it to me!"

He growled out, "You asked for it Baez! Fuck, you're amazing. You're going to kill me, but I can't think of a better way to go."

He braced his knees on the mattress and pulled back until just the swollen head remained in her. He paused and drove in as hard and as fast as he could. He bottomed out and repeated that again and again. He was dripping sweat all over her as she clung to him.

Her legs were sweat covered and unable to keep them up any longer. She planted her feet flat on the mattress and pushed off, meeting his thrusts. Their wet skin slapped together, making erotic sounds that turned them both on even more.

She clawed at his back and called out, "Oh Danny, Danny, Danny, I'm going to...." She screamed out as she stiffened and her entire body began shaking. She arched her gorgeous ass off the damp sheet and groaned, "OH FUCK! I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!"

Danny wrapped an arm under her hips, he thrust as deep as he could, holding her tightly against him. He ground the root of his cock against her clit and he began pumping stream after stream of his hot, potent semen deep into her spasming pussy.

Maria felt him release his load in her and it heightened her climax. She wiggled her hips as he did the same and her talented cunt sucked every drop of cum he had to give her.

Danny was gasping for air as he leaned in and planted his lips to hers. He kissed her, but not with the same urgency as earlier. This one was more loving and more of a thankful kiss. He swept her damp hair from her cheeks and her forehead. He rested his forehead on hers and they both began to chuckle. The chuckling sent bolts of pleasure where they were still joined down below.

Maria clung to him, "Wow, now that is what I call being a perfect partner. I've never, ever cum so hard and so fast and not just once, or twice, but three times."

Danny shifted his weight on her and he heard her gasp, "Oh, I'm sorry Maria."

Her arms and legs enveloped him, "No, no need to apologize. It was just a sudden jolt of pleasure shooting through me. Never apologize for something so amazing. Now, I think I owe you a nice, slow, long blowjob."

He chuckled and again made her moan. He slowly drew out of her, "I'm gonna need to clean up a little first." As he rolled off of her, she used his momentum to push him onto his back.

She hovered over him, "Oh no you don't Reagan. This may sound kinky, but there is nothing I enjoy more than giving a blowjob after an incredible fucking. I get to taste our both creamy juices. I get a preview of what I hope to taste and have you cumming in my mouth."

He looked up at her, "Do you know how many times I've stared at you when you weren't looking. I fantasized about these plush, bee-stung lips wrapped around my cock." He reached out and ran his thumb across her lower lip. She giggled, "Oh you may be a great detective, but not so much of a sneak. I've seen you staring at me several times. I've wondered what you were thinking about. Well, fantasize no more, Danny." She gripped his cock in her fist and even though it lost a lot of its starch, was able to take his entire length into her mouth. Before long, it was growing larger and stiffer. She wasn't able to take him totally in her mouth any longer.

Danny watched in awe as he saw those plush lips stretched about the girth of his cock. He looked at her and she stared up at him. Those gorgeous dark eyes were sparking and full of lust and affection. He groaned as he saw her tongue flick out and dance up and down the length of his cock. She ran down the underside and slowly enveloped his swollen nuts in her mouth. She sucked lightly and he groaned. Her hand was pumping his cock up and down and slowly began going faster. She released his balls and met her hand and she soon was sucking at him again. She bobbed up and down, her dark hair covered his thighs and belly.

Danny fisted her hair and groaned out, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming Maria! He held her head steady and he thrust his hips upward and hitting the back of her throat. He pulled back and lost it. He began stroking his cock as it began shooting rope after hot rope all over her pretty face.

Maria let out a shriek and reclaimed his cock. She closed her lips about the pulsating head and sucked at it as the last few spurts coated her tongue. She hummed as she swallowed whatever she collected in her mouth.

Danny released her head and fell back to the bed, gasping for air, "Wow, now that is what I call a fantasy fulfilled."

She smiled at him as she scooped the cum that clung to her cheeks and chin. She licked her fingers clean. She leaned in and kissed him and she was surprised when he fisted her hair and kissed her even harder than before. She pulled away and buried her face in the crook of his neck and whispered to him, "Any other fantasies? I'm willing to fulfill any and all you have."

He groaned, "Oh Baez, that is a loaded question. I've had so many with you, and believe it or not, we checked the boxed tonight of a lot of them. I know one that Linda has is..."

She slapped him playfully on the shoulder, "Don't say another word. Believe it or not, after what I've heard from Jackie, Kate and Mac, that is for sure one of mine too. We'll put that on the back burner. Having you naked in my bed now, we have a few more for me to try out."

By morning, they checked the boxes on her fantasies and even a few more they hadn't thought of too.

Danny called Linda while Maria was in the shower to report on his progress and she was ecstatic about the possibility of a threesome with the gorgeous Hispanic partner. After hanging up the cell with Linda, he joined Maria in the shower. There they checked off another couple of boxes.

More to come