Best of Both Worlds

Info
Your young hot neighbor cums over while your wife is away.
116 words
4.54
28.3k
20
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LushinLace
LushinLace
3,868 Followers

When your wife is out of town, your young hot neighbor drops by to show you what it means to have the best of both worlds.

This tale was inspired by a fantasy chat with a subscriber.

*

*All the characters depicted are aged 18+ and all interactions in this audio are consensual. This content does not encourage violence or harm towards anyone, this is strictly a fantasy, this is not real. This audio is recorded by an adult and was made for adults only*

**My audio stories are posted for a limited time to make room for more new tales. So enjoy this one to the fullest until it's added to my exclusive library.**

--:--
--:--
1.0
LushinLace
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
ninjanoodlesninjanoodles3 days ago

I’m not sure if it’s a speech impediment or an affectation and my intention isn’t to make fun of you or to denigrate your art. This story is well plotted out and the dialog is fairly consistent and believable, but I’d like to cautiously inquire if you are intentionally ending most words with a sort of gasp/hiccup sound. Almost an upwards or reverse glottal stop. I’ve never heard someone do this so I’m unsure if it’s part of the characters sexy voice or if it’s an unintentional and uncontrollable part of your speech. It took me a few minutes to get used to it. My mind seemed to fixate on that upward trending gasp and it would take me out of the story. I really hope this isn’t something uncontrollable as I’m not trying to bully you about your voice. But if it were a choice you made for this character, then it’s certainly a unique move.

I liked all the Foley for sure. It really helped make the story feel real. The blowjob was a big turn on. Well done.

On second thought it feels like you’re ending each sentence with the inflection not each word. Which makes it feel more likely to be controllable. I guess it could be described as a hiccuping or gasping upspeak/uptalk/high ending terminal. Aka valley girl kardashian speak, as noted by another commenter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Oh, I do keep saying that, because I know how hard you get when I say that"

Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How about part two where they cuck his stuck up bitch wife until she submits to the new mistress of the house?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my Lacey.😘 I think I may have found my perfect neighbour 😍. Should an property become available next to me you will be the first to know 🍌💭💭💭 If anything comes available next too you 😉 PLEASE let me know . I will put your bins out for you, cut your lawn , and even trim your bush 🥰 if you so desire. Thank the baby B'jebus for our Lacey🤩

Titman13Titman134 months ago

Sexy as always and I love this one.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Returning the Favor Thanking the sexy DILF next door the best way I know how.in Audio
A Fatherly Affair Instagram model sleeps with athlete boyfriend’s father.in Mature
Rekindling a Fire at the Lake Cabin Her childhood friend got much bigger...everywhere.in Interracial Love
A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 01 Voluptuous friend’s girlfriend tries to tempt Julian.in Novels and Novellas
Handing in her Boyfriend's Resume A girlfriend attempts to get her lover a job.in Mature
More Stories