A Dilemma - Love or Lust? Pt. 01

Story Info
Voluptuous friend’s girlfriend tries to tempt Julian.
20.7k words
4.67
7.7k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first entry into the Novel section, so I hope this is the right category in which to put it!

This is an erotic story, but so far I have written four chapters, totalling around 80,000 words. I therefore decided it was more of a novel than just a story!

This novel contains bad language, hard, and sometimes kinky sex - and lots of cheating. So please do not read any further if this is not your kind of read!

Julian is in love with Kara, his girlfriend of almost two years. But what happens when he meets sexy Claire, the new voluptuous girlfriend of his friend Pete?

Will Claire prove too much of a temptation? Will he betray Kara?

Which will win the day, his love for Kara or his lust for Claire?

My following story is purely a work of sexual fantasy and is complete fiction. The names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.

----------------------------------------------------------

Julian rolled over in the bed and gently kissed Kara. "Come on babes, time to get ready. We're meeting the others in an hour." He told her.

"Do we have to go? I'd sooner stay here."

They had spent the afternoon making love and both of them were now dozy and warm, cuddled up closely to each other.

"I know babe, but it's Chris' birthday. I promised we'd be there."

God he loved Kara. He still couldn't get enough of her even though it was nearly two years now since they'd started dating. She was just so beautiful. Inside and out. She was the sweetest, kindest girl he had ever known and he hated it when they weren't together.

They both longed for the day they could move in together, and who knew, perhaps make their future together permanent. But they were still young, Julian was heading towards 21 and Kara still only 19.

But then again, their parents had all met young and were married by the time they hit twenty, hadn't they?

Julian jumped out of bed and pulled on his boxers, while Kara slowly climbed out, holding the sheet to her naked body. She was still shy with him which seemed ridiculous after such a long time. And yet she had such a beautiful body. Incredibly slim, a taught tummy, long colt like legs and perfect small breasts with gorgeous long nipples. Her face was stunning and her sumptuous chestnut hair cascaded down her back and shoulders.

Kara grabbed her clothes before heading into the bathroom. He heard her in the shower before she finally re-appeared in her tight jeans and white t-shirt which clung to her naked breasts, her long nipples poking through. Julian felt the heat in his groin again.

No, not now. There wasn't time!

He watched as she carefully applied her make up and at last she was done with just five minutes to go. And now she looked more than stunning. She really could have been a model if she had wanted. But no. Naturally she wanted to help others and was currently at uni doing her medical degree. Not only was she beautiful, she was clever and kind too.

He pulled her towards him, kissing her deeply. "You look incredible Kara."

"Mind my lipstick!" She joked as she opened her mouth wide, a warm tingly feeling low in her stomach as they kissed passionately.

"Come on, we'd better go before we end up in your bed again." She told him.

***

They had arranged to meet the others at a new wine bar in the small nearby town. It was a gorgeous 15th century building. All beams and low ceilings. A large table had been reserved for them up the rickety stairs.

"This place is so cute. I hope the food is good." Said Kara.

"I've heard good reports." Julian told her.

They were the last to arrive. The others were already sat at the table. Chris with his current girlfriend, Diane. Mike with Susy and Pete with his new girlfriend.

"Hi everyone. Happy Birthday mate." He shouted to Chris over the table.

"Good to see you both." Said Chris. "You're looking as gorgeous as ever Kara." He said. She blushed.

They sat down next to each other and chatted with the others awhile.

Then suddenly Pete's girlfriend stood up. "Well as Pete clearly isn't going to introduce us, my name is Claire.

What's yours?" She asked pointedly at Julian, not taking her eyes from him. Everyone was looking at her.

"Oh nice to meet you Claire. This is my girlfriend Kara, and I'm Julian." He told her.

But it was clear she wasn't interested in Kara. It was Julian where her interest lay.

In fact, Claire fancied him like hell. He was hot! The best looking guy she had clapped eyes on in ages, and already she was thinking she would like to be fucked by him.

Pete looked embarrassed and pulled her back into her seat and spoke to her, before kissing her. The others resumed their conversations and soon the sound of chattering and laughter filled the room.

The server made her way around the table, pouring out some pale pink wine before leaving a couple of bottles on the table.

"So, what can I get everyone to eat?" She asked as she took out her notepad.

Everyone ordered then resumed their conversations, but Kara noticed Claire didn't seem to be joining in and every time she glanced her way, she could see she was still looking at Julian. Blatantly eyeing him up.

Pete now had his arm around his girlfriend and was pulling her towards him. They kissed hard. He was clearly trying to keep her attention.

But at last the food arrived and the wine was flowing. It was great to catch up with all their friends, but Julian tried not to look at Peter and Claire. Every time he looked her way, she was watching him. It was becoming extremely obvious to everyone she fancied him. Kara included.

She was attractive in a strange kind of way. There was something about her which gave off strong sexy vibes. She had dyed blonde hair cut in a fashionable bob. Hazel eyes, and a tiny piercing in her nose. And tonight she was wearing a semi-sheer shirt which stretched tightly over ample breasts, showing off her naked pink nipples beneath.

Julian couldn't help wondering what those obviously very, very large tits would look like in their full naked glory and he had to admit to himself, before meeting Kara, he would have been straight in there to find out.

It was clear she fancied him and she would probably have proved a great fuck for the night! But things were different now. He had changed since those early days when he screwed anything available to him. Kara had changed him.

"Mmm this Cajun Salmon is delicious." Said Kara.

Claire put her cutlery down. "Yes you're right Kara, but extremely hot too." She said as she drank back mouthfuls of her chilled wine.

"How's things at uni?" Asked Pete.

"Yeah great, but the exams are gonna be tough." Kara told him. "And of course I'm missing Julian like hell. It's good to be together again." She said as she leant in to kiss him.

He kissed her hard and passionately. It was obvious to everyone they were very much in love.

"Which uni are you at?" Asked Claire.

"St Andrews." Said Kara.

"That's a long way. Do you get to see much of each other?"

"Not as much as we'd like but J stays with me sometimes and I try to get back here to be with him when I can."

"Yeah, not easy from London."

"Are you at uni Claire?" Asked Diane.

"No way. I'm out in the big world earning money."

"What do you do?"

"I research sex." They all stared at her. "I work at Z magazine for women. A bit like Cosmo. I'm training to be a sexpert. The next Tracy Cox hopefully." She giggled. "But the best part is the research. I love it!." She said, staring directly at Julian.

"Wow that's different." Said Chris. "Lucky old Pete mate, huh?" Said Chris.

"Yeah she certainly comes up with some interesting ideas around bedtime." Said Pete as he kissed her again. Obviously wanting to hold tight to this hot one.

"Shit this salmon is hot!" Claire suddenly gasped, taking a mouthful of her wine.

"Is anyone else feeling hot or is it just me?" Claire asked.

"I think it's just you." Pete told her.

But now they watched her as she pulled on her tight shirt, then as she began to unbutton it. Her eyes were firmly on Julian again. One button followed by another and yet another, spreading her shirt wide open to reveal copious amounts of her delicious creamy rippling flesh. Leaning back in her chair, biting her lips as she stared at him. She clearly wanted him and she was making it obvious to everyone.

"Oh that feels so much cooler and better." She growled as she stroked the tops of her breasts provocatively, her luscious mounds rising and falling deeply.

Christ this was making him feel horny. No one had made him feel this way since he'd began dating Kara, but this sexy little slut was definitely getting to him. His cock was hardening. He turned away and began talking to Kara who now looked visibly upset.

"I think we'll eat up and get going soon." He told her.

"Yes, I want to go home." She agreed.

***

Julian drove Kara back to her parents' house in silence. Both of them still lived at home, though all being well, Julian would be starting work later in the year after his finals. He then hoped he'd soon be able to move into his own place.

"Are you going to come in?" She asked.

"Yes, of course." He said as he parked his black sports car on the drive.

Her parents were already in bed, so they headed up to Kara's bedroom. Julian immediately laying on her bed.

"What did you think of Pete's new girlfriend?" She finally asked.

"She seemed ok, but a bit strange. Sexpert indeed!" He laughed.

"So long as she's just researching with Pete. She seemed very interested in you. She couldn't stop eyeing you up."

"Oh really? I didn't notice." He lied.

"Well it was obvious, especially when she started unbuttoning her shirt. It was very provocative and clearly aimed at you, I think."

"No, rubbish. She was just feeling hot. She said it herself."

But Julian knew she was right. It had clearly been aimed at him and now he couldn't help but picture those luscious rippling tits beneath her shirt. He really would have liked to see them completely naked. And now he found himself thinking about the sexy little bitch. It was making him feel horny again.

He reached for Kara. "Come here baby, I want you." He said kissing her hard.

He started to unfasten her clothing before roughly pulling off her bra and panties.

"Whoa, slow down baby." She said, wondering what had got into him.

But he was already naked and on top of her, pushing his hard wanting cock inside her. He felt bloody randy and rampant and pounded her hard. He closed his eyes, imagining he was fucking that Claire; imagining those gorgeous tits, all that delicious rippling flesh, bouncing and jiggling around beneath him. He was willing to bet she had a waxed pussy too!

"Oh fuck baby I want you." He groaned as he jerked and spasmed as he filled Kara with his cum.

He finally opened his eyes, feeling guilty at his imaginations. Beautiful Kara was beneath him. The girl he loved and adored.

Why the fuck was he thinking about that little slut?

He kissed her gently. "I love you so much Kara."

"I know babes. I love you so much too." She said, cuddling him tightly.

-----------------------------------

Julian had left Kara around 2pm and headed home to his house. His parents obviously in bed, he quietly climbed the stairs. He lay in his bed awhile, just thinking. What the hell must Pete have thought tonight? He'd have to phone him tomorrow.

But clearly this girl wanted to have sex with him. Well, she was well out of luck. He couldn't let Kara down. She had been the only girl for him this last couple of years and she would probably never forgive him if he slept with someone else. They were already making plans. Plans for marriage and their future together. He loved and wanted her so much.

But there was no getting away from the fact this girl was inexplicably sexy and something about her made him feel fucking horny. It was probably her tits. His cock was growing as he thought of those tits again. He secretly loved big tits. Surely it couldn't do much harm if he just imagined having sex with her? Kara would never know.

This time he was soon coming into his hand as he frantically stroked up and down, imagining he had ahold of all that delicious creamy rippling flesh, her nipples hard in his mouth as he fucked her relentlessly.

Fuck! What was this bitch doing to him? He had to get her out of his mind.

***

The following morning he messaged Pete.

'Fancy meeting for a pint at the Kings Head at lunch?'

'Yeah sure. See you around 1pm.'

Julian was already sat at a table when Pete finally walked in.

They chatted a while. "So what are you planning on doing after uni?" He asked Julian.

He was currently studying business at one of the top London business schools.

"I've applied to a few accountancy firms, but I'm planning an extended trip after uni. Probably take the car to Europe, and Kara with me some of the time."

"Sounds great. I'd love to go away with Claire but I don't know if she'll be up for it."

At last the subject of Claire had come up.

"How long have the two of you been together?"

"It's coming up to a couple of months now. I met her at a party. She's so fucking hot, don't you think? And she's an incredible lay. I've never had sex like it with anyone before."

"Yeah she strikes me as hot in bed. And from what I could see she looks like she's got a fantastic pair of tits. I envy you playing with those."

"Yeah you're right there. 34K, and let me tell you, I do have a lot of fun with them!"

"Lucky guy!"

"Though I'm sorry if she embarrassed you in front of Kara the other night. She didn't look too pleased. But it's just Claire's way. She loves to flirt. You're not the first guy she's eyed up, and I know she's already fucked others since we met. It was a condition of our relationship. I had to accept she wants to be open. She just loves to be fucked and she's even offered to let me watch."

"Fuuck! Well don't worry mate, I won't be going there. I value my relationship with Kara too much." He assured him.

He couldn't get their conversation out of his head as he drove home and even wondered if Pete would mind f he did fuck his girlfriend? What the hell was he thinking? It was just the thought of those tits driving him crazy. 34K Fuck! Like any hot blooded male he would love to get his hands on them. His mouth too, come to think of it!

------------------------

Claire woke late. She'd had a very heavy, hot session with Pete the night before. Her tits still ached where he'd tied them up before sucking them all over, leaving behind a number of purple hickeys. She stared in the mirror. She loved seeing outward signs of hot sex from the previous night.

And her pussy throbbed too. He had rammed her with the huge blue vibrator in the drawer while his tongue teased her engorged clit until she came over and over again. Finally he had fucked her with his, not insignificant cock, finally ending up in her ass.

Pete was a rugby player and not bad looking. Great muscular physique though he would need to be careful as he got older or it could turn to fat. But she wasn't planning to be with him very long. He was just a good fuck at the moment. A raging bull in the bedroom!

Fuck she loved sex! She could never get enough of it. But truthfully last night she had imagined herself with that really, really hot Julian. She could tell he wanted her too, the way he was looking at her tits when she'd opened up her shirt and given him a little taste of what was on offer. She knew he would be a good fuck when she finally got him, but it wouldn't be easy with that boring little Miss goody two shoes constantly hanging on to him. She needed to find out more info on him and in the meantime, bide her time until the prissy little Doctor left for uni and was well out of the way in Scotland!

She finally pulled herself from her bed and headed towards her bathroom. She was lucky to have her own apartment. A perk of working and of course, not forgetting the substantial gift from her dad in order to get her out of their house after the 'Uncle scandal'!

Not having to live with the parents like most of her friends was definitely a bonus. And great when it came to sex. She could do what she wanted and be as loud as she liked. It must be awful for them having sex with the parents as home, listening to every grunt and groan.

She had dressed herself and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee. Where had she left her phone? Aah yes in her bag in the lounge where she'd chucked it last night as Pete was stripping off her panties before he went down on her! Her pussy tingled at the memory.

She sat down at the breakfast bar drinking her coffee, scrolling through her phone. Yes, there she was. Chrissie Walker. She probably knew Julian as she lived near his parents.

'Hi Chrissie - long time no speak! How are you doing? Are you working or at uni? Would be good to meet up! Claire x'

Her phone pinged.

'Hiya Claire - good to hear from you! All good here, working hard at Silvenson LLP, lawyers. Would be good to meet. Sunday is best for me. x'

'Great let's meet at Harry's Wine Bar tomorrow at 1pm."

"Sure. See you there.'

'Great. Oh by the way, do you know Julian Cooper?"

'Wow a name from the past. What girl didn't know him? Don't tell me you're seeing him?"

'Not exactly. I'll explain tomorrow x'

So she was right, she did know him and so it seemed many others probably had done too. She recognised a kindred spirit in him. He probably loved sex as much as she did. Supressed by Dr GTS.

Well, she was going to change that.

***

Claire sat alone in the wine bar. The same place she'd met Julian. Maybe if she was lucky he'd come in! But now Chrissie was walking towards her. She had never particularly liked her, but she could be useful. And this time she may have some interesting info.

They chatted a while about their jobs. Chrissie was a trainee lawyer which sounded incredibly boring to Claire. Huge amounts of work already. It sounded like a life of drudgery. Not what she would want at all.

"I can't believe your job. A sexpert! Unbelievable. Well I guess someone has to do it."

"I don't have to do it. I love my job and I love sex and let me tell you, I do a lot of research which I loooove!"

Chrissie looked shocked.

"Actually that's why I was asking about Julian Cooper. He would be good for my research."

"What you mean you want to write about his past 'sexploits'?"

"Yes. Maybe. But I'm interested personally too. He is HOT!! I want to do my own research on him now if you know what I mean!"

"Oh my God. I think I do know what you mean. But he really was a user when he was younger. I never got involved with him but a few of my friends did. Basically he was just out for what he could get and when he got it, he was gone. He broke many hearts."

"Well I'm not looking for a loving relationship. I just want sex with him. I fancy him like hell!"

"But I heard he has changed his ways and has been with someone quite a while now."

"Yes, little Miss perfect, Kara Brookes. I met her with him. She's quite nice looking but so boring. Someone like him will ultimately need much more excitement in his life and I'm gonna be the one to give it to him. I don't give a shit about her. If she can't keep up, and I'm sure she won't be able to compete, then that's her own fault.

The way to a man's heart is through his cock and I know exactly how to keep him happy. And like all blokes he definitely likes big tits. He couldn't take his eyes of my baby girls!" She said as she gave her tits a little shake.

God, Chrissie recalled why she didn't particularly like Claire. She was a prize bitch and definitely not a member of the sisterhood! Poor Kara, she was a really nice girl and very clever too by all accounts. She hoped Julian really had changed and wouldn't be tempted by Claire, though she had her doubts.