All Comments on 'Best of Both Worlds Ch. 03'

by andrewpeters

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Like I said before....

You got me hooked on the first line of the story. On with the confrontation.... (gotta love that)

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
i WONDER!

It's great that he caught the slut. Now I hope that you don't turn him into a ball less wimp.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
It was about time

It was about time for Bill to act, based on how his wife was acting. I was glad he hired a PI to get him facts to show what Jacques was getting free from Sarah what he was paying for. This was pussy he paid for through marriage, home, food on the table for her and the child, but had to wait in line to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Jaques needs his ass kicked

It's one thing to fuck another man's wife, but it's a reall bad thing to get her to shave all that beautiful cunt hair because he is a little sweet mans that liked his women hairless. But he thinks he's fucking an underage puffy.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
great work

Kick ass Bob dont let her make you into a wimp so let the slut wife know who the boss is.

Atlanta,Ga

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Kind of sad

However, I rated it 4 stars.

Frankly I thing he shouldn't confront her. Instead on a Thursday have he served with divorce papers when she meets her lover.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DOES THE BEST JUST MEAN DIFFERENT

if so what can be the consequences, TK U MLJ LV NV

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Proof?

What proof does he need?

He catches her in lie, after lie, after lie, and he STILL needs a P.I.?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
get the names of the other husbands

have them all as a group meet with the P.I. and shatter the world of Jacques and their wives.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoying it

so well written, the confusion over "know" and "now" is perplexing and throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come on author don't insult the reader by making the main character a clueless moron.

She'd been appearing for months in sexy underwear that he knew she had already bought weeks earlier then claiming it as brand new when she wore it for him; she reduced the sex they were having after an amazing short period of intense sex and he just suddenly was "starting to get suspicious" that she might be having an affair:

"That weekend, she 'surprised' me with another of the Victoria's Secret outfits that I had noticed some weeks earlier, leading again to another night of good sex, an occurrence that repeated itself periodically over the next months.

Clearly I was starting to get suspicious, but had no proof."

Enjoying the story but please try to think through your logic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved the story and the cuck and cheating . It's a real LW story

gave you a 4 for the entire story and effort. keep writing please.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
This is AVC material

I t would be nice if adultery were an illegal act. Of course everyone gets heated up about how you have to punish the interloper, but you have to be careful about losing your material goods to your wife and giving her lover the excuse of self defence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You've painted this sadsack of a husband as one dumb mother fucker.

Her fuck-ups are giving him rock solid clue after clue after clue and he still needs "EVIDENCE". Why the fuck did it take him so long (MONTHS) to go about getting it??

Blatant stupidity like that diminishes the story because real life men are NOT that fucking dumb or slow to act. I gave this segment just 3 stars.... damned near only 2.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
About time....

Why is it that the cuckold, when he suspects that his slutty wife is cheating on him, it takes MONTHS before they hire a PI. He should have done that 6 months ago at least. Oh well, most writers love to make cucks so slow and stupid, and that is why I hate stories about clueless spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whats to think about??? BTB. She is a cheater and once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. She is using u as a CUCKman. Comeon you r smarter than that. WALK AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I know this

Old but another wimp husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous