Best of Both Worlds: DPed by BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy," I obeyed, imagining lowering myself onto his black shaft, as I furiously pumped my vibe in my wet, wet pussy.

"Get ready for my load all over that pink pussy of yours," he said, as it was obvious he was about to burst.

"Yes Daddy, come all over my cunt," I begged, furiously fucking myself with my vibe, and trying to time my orgasm to his.

"On all fours, slut," he ordered.

I imagined obeying that order, and spreading my legs wide to open my pussy for his big load. "Yes, Daddy."

"Oh yes, fuck, here it comes," he grunted.

"Yes!" I screamed as I erupted just as he did, imagining receiving a cream pie from Daddy's big dick.

At my advanced age of mid-forties, I'm not sure I could still actually get into that position... or a couple of others in this fantasy, but hey, it's a fantasy.

"Was that good for you?" David asked after a minute of recovery.

"It was," I agreed. "You?"

"It was strangely hot as fuck," he admitted.

"Did you imagine watching me getting fucked by a big black cock?" I asked.

"I plead the Fifth."

"We're in Canada, so that isn't even a thing," I pointed out.

"Nevertheless, I refuse to answer that question, as it may incriminate me, and thus I might end up getting less nookie," he insisted.

"Then I'll take that as a yes," I said. "And since I'm feeling generous, you can have my nookie anyway."

"Fine," he sighed.

"You did imagine me with a big black dick in all three of my holes, didn't you?"

"I can't believe I did, but I really did," he admitted.

"Next playtime, I'll be a hot chocolate submissive slut for your white dick," I said.

"Mmmmmmmm," he said.

Deciding to push the envelope even further, I added, "Or perhaps I can find you a real black submissive slut to be your sex slave and eat my pussy."

"Fuck," he groaned, that scenario obviously turning him on.

"I'll take that as 'Jasmine, do that ASAP,'" I teased.

"Yes please," he laughed, although inwardly I decided to take his responses as a sign to try and make it happen... soon... very, very soon... as in this weekend, once he'd returned.

"Sir, you may consider me on the hunt for your black cunt," I said.

"You're so amazing, sexy and slutty," he laughed.

"And you love me for it."

"I do."

"For better or worse?" I asked, thinking of my doing the worst thing I'd ever done, earlier today.

"Of course."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

We chatted for a few minutes about normal shit, including that he'd be arriving home around five o'clock Saturday afternoon.

After I hung up, I went right to bed... as I was completely exhausted.

.....

Next morning I checked my email, and saw another one from Daddy.

Of course I read it immediately.

Slut Jasmine

Happy you are considering illustrating the story. I'm sure it will be hot as fuck.

The next chapter can be about your first DP... which is happening tonight. The address is below and we expect you there at 7 o'clock.

This is an order from your Daddy (and you know that in this case Daddy means Master).

This isn't negotiable.

PS: In case you are worried, you likely know that the cheerleaders, including our daughter, are heading out tonight on a road trip for the big playoff game.

See you tonight.

Daddy

Instantly my pussy was awake.

Fuck!

He knew exactly how to make me wet.

And weak.

I didn't send a response, knowing I couldn't say yes, but also that I couldn't say no.

I showered. I went to work. It was an uneventful day, which was a relief and yet a little disappointing, which made me shake my head at my own lust and weakness.

When I checked my email once I got home from work, there were a few pics from Daddy that had been sent throughout the afternoon, beginning promptly at noon.

7 HOURS TO GO:

It was a picture of Daddy's big cock, with the line 7 hours to go.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COCK!

MOUTH WATERING!

PUSSY STRETCHING!.

ORGAMS INDUCING!

Then:

5 HOURS TO GO

A closeup of Babygirl's delicious pussy.

OH MY GOD, THAT'S THE MOST APPETIZING PUSSY I'VE EVER SEEN!

3 HOURS TO GO

Daddy's dick in Babygirl's ass.

FUCK, I WANTED THAT DICK IN MY ASS!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Again, I didn't respond. I couldn't tell him what I shouldn't, and I couldn't tell him what I should.

I made myself dinner, trying to ignore the growing lust inside me.

Of course I was on my phone a little after five, to see another email had arrived.

TWO HOURS MORE: HUNGRY?


It was a picture of Babygirl, with a ton of cum on the sole of her left stocking.

GOD, I WANTED TO EAT ALL THAT CUM!

I WANTED TO SUCK DADDY'S CUM OFF THOSE TOES!

I WANTED TO WORSHIP THAT NYLON-CLAD FOOT.

Daddy knew without a doubt all my weaknesses... which, unfortunately, were a lot of them.

Black cock... black pussy...nylon feet... cum from a black cock.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck!

I knew I had to resist, but I was so tempted.

So... very... tempted!

Of course, a simple solution would be to stop checking my email. I ate my dinner alone, my daughter not coming home until after eight, and after a quick shower, I ended up checking my email at 5:45.

90 MORE MINUTES: DO YOU WANT TO BECOME MY NEXT WHITE ANAL SLUT?


It was a picture of Daddy's dick deep inside someone's white asshole.

This time Daddy added:

This is Beth, the most recent white slut I sodomized. She is married to a prominent politician, but, just like you, she can't resist my big cock.

I expect you to be here on time, my slut.

I expect to have an ass to fuck.

And you have a double penetration fantasy to fulfill.

See you soon.

GOD, THAT COCK LOOKED SO AMAZING IN THAT WHITE ASSHOLE!

I couldn't help but imagine HOW AMAZING THAT WOULD FEEL IN MINE... ESPECIALLY IF I WAS EATING BABYGIRL'S PUSSY, OR GETTING DP'D BY HER STRAP-ON COCK!

I still hadn't decided whether I was going there... at least mentally I wasn't sure... but my body already felt willing and able, and without admitting anything to myself, I'd already shaved my pussy and put on some sexy red nylons, but nothing else for now.

I looked into the mirror and admired myself.

I looked pretty hot!

I put on a dress and heels, and at 6:15 I checked my email again. I now looked like I was about to go out on the town.

1 MORE HOUR

This time it was Babygirl masturbating.

He'd added the words:

Babygirl is impatiently waiting for you.

GOD, SHE WAS SO HOT, AND I REALLY FELT THAT I NEEDED TO GO... LIKE I NEEDED TO BE THERE FOR BABYGIRL.

At least that was the excuse I gave myself as I slipped into my heels and headed out the door.

I arrived a few minutes early, there being surprisingly little traffic, and sat in my car until it was time.

Was I really going to do this?

The first time with Daddy could (at least conceivably) be defended as a momentary moment of weakness, since he'd taken charge of my submissive nature in a situation he'd totally orchestrated and controlled in my classroom... I mean he'd been in control from the very moment he arrived.

Submitting to temptation over a period of time was the ultimate test, and I'd just driven all the way across town of my own volition with Daddy nowhere around; and furthermore, I was about to walk up and knock on their door, still of my own volition, so I could fail this test big time (BIG, BIG TIME)!

I checked my email again, and was surprised to see there hadn't been any more from Daddy.

He'd been tempting me all afternoon, but he'd left the final hour completely in my hands.

I looked out at the large house in the nicest area of town, and I saw Babygirl looking out the window.

She was waiting for me.

She was hoping to see me.

If I had any resistance left, it was blown completely away the moment I saw Babygirl.

I leapt out of my car and waved frantically to her.

She waved back, and stepped away from the window.

I hurried up the sidewalk, a rush of sexual adrenaline coursing through me.

Babygirl opened the door before I could knock and said, a huge smile on her face, "I was worried you weren't going to come."

"Oh, I do hope to come," I responded playfully, matching her eager smile.

"Oh, you definitely will," she said, ushering me in.

"Fuck, you look good enough to eat," she added, as I walked into her huge living room.

"My peach gobbler has been marinating all day," I smiled back, as I noticed her shirt reading 'Cum dumpster' and added, "nice shirt."

"Daddy's bought me a few slutty shirts, and he chose this one for today," she explained, posing for me.

"Good choice," I said, "as is the lack of skirt or panties."

"I don't wear either of those whenever LaCresha is away," she shrugged.

"Nice habit," I smiled, admiring her body and her nylons. "The mocha nylons are hot, too."

"That's a sexy dress you're wearing, but Daddy also gave me an outfit for you that he wants you wearing," she said as she stepped behind me and unzipped my dress.

"He does?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, as I allowed my dress to drop to the floor, leaving me completely naked except for my black heels and red stockings. "No bra or panties," she added. "Nice."

"I figured they'd be short-lived anyway," I laughed.

She leaned in and kissed me.

So tenderly.

So sweetly.

After a couple minutes of sensual kissing, the most intimate kissing I can recall ever taking part in, she broke our kiss, explaining, "I need to get you ready for Daddy."

"Where is he?" I asked, as she took my hand and led me to a table.

"He'll be here soon, so we need to get you ready," she repeated, and added, "Hop up on this table, sexy."

"Okay," I nodded.

She dropped to her knees, and began caressing my leg as she unbuckled my heel.

"That feels so nice," I said, as I enjoyed watching Babygirl... God, she was so beautiful! So hot. So sexy. So slutty.

Once my heels were off, she stood up and massaged my foot. "You have such sexy legs and feet."

"As do you," I moaned softly.

"Come with me," she said a couple minutes later.

"Anywhere," I replied, as I followed her into a bedroom and to a bed.

"Let's get you out of these sexy red nylons, and into the pink ones Daddy wants you wearing."

"Pink," I smiled. "Yummy."

She pushed me playfully onto the bed, slowly slid my sexy sheer nylons off of me, and then she draped a new pair of equally sexy sheer nylons onto me.

"You didn't even touch my sex, but that was still one of the most sensual things I've ever felt," I praised, as she continued sliding her hands up and down my legs.

"Then this should magnify the experience," she said, as she moved her mouth to my toes to kiss, lick and suck them.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as I watched her slowly rubbing herself, as she sucked on each of my toes individually. "I love that."

"So do I," she said.

After doing all ten toes, she said, "I could do this all night, but I've got to finish getting you ready for Daddy. He'll be here any minute now."

"Rain check for more toe nibbling on another day," I smiled. "And both ways around, please."

"Anytime," she promised, as she stood up and grabbed a pink shirt... well, 'shirt' likely isn't the right word for it, since it didn't even reach down to my navel.

"He had this made just for you," she said, as she held it up for me to see.

"Oh my," I said, as I read the slutty play on Keep Calm and Carry On, changed to Keep Calm and Be Daddy's Girl.

"Like?"

"It's perfectly appropriate for tonight," I smiled, admiring the clever shirt.

"Is she ready?" Daddy called out. I heard his voice approaching as a door was closed.

"Yes Daddy," Babygirl called back, as she hurriedly pushed me down to my knees.

"Good," he said, as he walked in and began getting undressed.

I looked up and felt a rush of wetness gush out of me, as I was about to witness that big black dick again. God, I had to have it inside my pussy again... my weakness for his chocolate stick consuming me completely... consequences be damned. Imagining I was posing like I'd expect the pets I created in my stories to, I bowed my head and placed my hands behind my back.

"Hi, Pet Jasmine," he greeted, looking down at me, his big cock flaccid and dangling before me like an elephant's trunk.

"Hi, Daddy," I replied, looking up and into his eyes.

"I'm happy you obeyed me and arrived promptly at seven," he said, as I noticed him holding something black in his hand.

"I did try to resist coming at all," I admitted.

"But?" he asked, as he showed me the collar he was holding, which was inscribed: Daddy's Little Girl.

"But I couldn't resist you," I answered.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to," he said, and added, "Like your gift?"

"Yes," I answered, as he bent down and buckled the black collar onto me.

"So sexy," Babygirl murmured as she watched our mini-ceremony, following which I was officially Daddy's Little Girl.

Daddy stood up straight and ordered, "Look up at me."

I obeyed.

"Are you ready to obey me without hesitation, my slut?" he asked, as his cock swung back and forth like a hypnotist's watch, drawing me deeper into his BBC trance.

"Yes I am, Daddy," I replied with no doubt or hesitation, totally captivated by his big black cock.

He walked over to a couch and ordered, "Crawl to me, my married bimbo black cock slut."

Each name he called me sent a rush of lust through me, even including his reminder that I was willingly cheating on David. I prayed that his and my earlier roleplay would open the door to the foursome I'd already set up mentally.

"Yes Daddy," butt high in the air, I obeyed, having written about someone crawling to a Master or Mistress many times, but never having actually done it. Writing those scenes had always been a bit of a turn-on, but actually living this scene was cunt-leaking thrilling!

I took my time, knowing he was enjoying the show, and when I reached him he asked, "How badly do you want my cock between those pretty cock-sucking lips?"

"So very badly, Daddy," I answered sincerely, his now mostly erect cock pointing directly at me. This was already a far different encounter than the wordless one yesterday in my classroom... each one of them stimulating me in different, yet similar ways.

"Tell me what you are," he said.

"I'm a white slut for black cock."

"And if your husband were here?"

"Hopefully he'd be dominating Babygirl."

"He'd better," Babygirl tossed in from behind me.

"He'd be okay with your being a slut for nigger dick?" he asked, the way he said the 'N' word sending instant sparks directly to my pussy.

"I've promised to try and find him a black slut, and if he wants to collect, he'll have to be okay with my tit for tat," I answered, knowing there was simply no way I could never have this black cock again. Pandora's Box had been blown to smithereens, and there was simply no going back... not that I'd ever want to anyway. I just prayed I was right, and David would be as tempted by Babygirl as I was.

"Good answers, slut," he nodded, and he snapped his fingers

I took that as either permission or an order, and either way, I eagerly leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth.

"Rub that pussy slowly while you suck my cock," he ordered. "Get it nice and wet for it to penetrate you."

"It's already drenched," I hastened to say, wanting him to be aware of the power he had over me... as if that wasn't already completely obvious.

"I know it is," he said, slightly amused.

"Suck Daddy's cock," Babygirl said as she watched me pleasure her husband. I wondered what feelings I'd have if I was watching Babygirl suck my husband. I'd have to be okay with it, but would I be able to? It seemed hard to imagine, and yet also very easy to imagine... fuck, I was a mental mess.

I sucked his cock slowly, knowing the time I was taking this time wasn't important like it had been in my classroom yesterday, while I ever so slowly and gently pleasured my pussy.... Not wishing to come until his dick was deep inside of me. His hand gently resting on my head was another reminder of who was in charge.