Best of Both Worlds: DPed by BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, watching this is so hot!" Babygirl offered.

"Just like you imagined, Babygirl?"

"Even better," she said, her tone sounding like she might be touching herself like I was doing.

After a couple more minutes Daddy ordered, as he stood up and moved around, assumedly to give Babygirl a better view, "Now come and suck on Daddy's balls, my teacher slut."

"Yes, Daddy," I obeyed, crawling the couple of feet to resume my worship of his perfect black equipment.

I reached up and stroked his hard shaft, while I sucked each ball into my mouth... and even his balls were big!

"Jasmine, you look so hot serving my husband," Babygirl said, likely watching me intently.

"You're so lucky getting to actually live with this cock," I said, admiring the beautiful black member as I worshipped the entire package.

"We're lucky to have each other," Daddy added, "and tonight, we're both lucky to have you," which were rather sweet things to say.

"Yes you are lucky, and so am I," I agreed, going back and forth between each ball before slithering my tongue back up his shaft and taking it back into my mouth. I couldn't wait to have it in my mouth again.

"I love you, Babygirl," Daddy said, as I bobbed on his cock.

"I love you so much too, Daddy," she said, and I soon felt her hand on my shoulder as they kissed each other... the ultimate surreal intimate moment occupying a moment that most people wouldn't consider remotely romantic.

I sucked. They kissed.

Daddy then said, "I want to see you two girls kissing."

"Yes Daddy," she said, as he pulled his cock out of me and sat down in a chair.

"Yes Daddy," I parroted, as Babygirl pulled me to my feet began kissing me.

"So sexy," Daddy said, as Babygirl and I explored each other's mouths with our tongues.

It was passionate... intimate... and so pussy tingling.

"Want to watch me fuck her, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

Babygirl broke our kiss and said, "Yes Daddy, I've been longing to see that since long before I met her in person."

"We've roleplayed this evening with you many times, Jasmine," Daddy said.

"I've fantasized about it just as often," I replied, the idea of serving black cock having been a compulsive fantasy of mine for a decade.

Daddy stood up, led me to an empty spot on the floor, and guided me down. The floor was cold, but my body was on fire as he went between my legs.

Babygirl went to a couch and knelt on it, her hand going straight to her pussy as she urged, "Slide it in her pussy, Daddy. Fuck your new pet for me."

"She's our pet," Daddy clarified, as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down between my pussy lips.

"Yes Daddy, please make me your bimbo fuck pet," I moaned, dying to feel that cock inside of me.

"Who owns this pink pussy?" he asked ritually, tapping on my clit, and thus making my legs twitch.

"You do, Daddy," I moaned. "You're the one who owns my pink pussy, my eager mouth, and my tight white ass."

"How badly do you want to fuck this big black dick?"

"So badly, Daddy," I moaned, his teasing driving me so fucking wild. "Just shove that black cock deep into my pussy, Daddy."

"Yes Daddy," Babygirl moaned as she rubbed herself. "Fuck our Jasmine, Daddy. Give her the big black dick she's fantasized about forever."

"Well, I do have to listen to my wife," Daddy smiled from above me, as he slid his cock inside.

"Ooooooooooh, yes," I moaned, as his cock filled my needy pussy.

"Such a tight little pussy," Daddy said, as his entire cock entered me.

"So big," I moaned in response.

"Yes, Daddy, give Jasmine a really good fucking," Babygirl moaned, clearly enjoying watching her husband fucking their white slut.

He lifted my hips up and began fucking me slowly... so very slowly... an intensely pleasurable slow burn.

"Thank you Babygirl, for sharing this magnificent monster with me," I said, looking gratefully at her, using alliteration in real life just like I liked using in my stories.

"You're most welcome," she smiled graciously as if we were sipping tea together, as we all actually enjoyed the beginning of what I assumed would become a long night of black cock for us both.

I looked up at Daddy and his sly smile.

I looked at Babygirl and her deliciously wide lips, as she moaned.

I turned away from looking at anything, and just enjoyed the sensations of Daddy's cock slowly sliding in and out of me.

"Now fuck her from behind, Daddy," Babygirl said, after a couple minutes of the slowest fucking ever.

"Come close and watch," Daddy said as he pulled out, pulled me up, and spun me around.

"Slam that dick back into me," I begged, as Babygirl came over and sat down beside me.

"She's so submissive," Daddy said as he slid back into me.

"Two peas in a pod," Babygirl said.

"Two sluts for your black cock," I added.

"Kindred sluts," Babygirl added lovingly, and I had to agree.

"Fuck!" I moaned, as Daddy slid his cock into me, now doing it faster, and at this angle more deeply.

Daddy's cock filled me so perfectly... so completely.

"I think she likes it," Babygirl giggled.

"I fucking love it," I moaned as his cock reached depths never before reached by man or toy... this angle feeling so fucking stimulating.

After a couple minutes of this intense fucking, that had me nearing apocalyptic bliss, he pulled out and ordered, "Come and ride me, slut."

"Yes Daddy," I agreed, as he lay down on the floor, his big cock standing straight up, which looked so fucking hot.

"I want to watch my newest slut riding me," he explained, as I straddled his big cock and lowered myself onto it with hungry, horny lust.

Babygirl said, as she lay on the floor beside me, "Me too."

"Me threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I screamed, as I dropped myself onto his big cock, and once again it reached new depths inside me.

"Such a black-cock-hungry slut," Daddy said.

"For you Daddy, yes I am," I agreed, as I began grinding on his cock.

"So hot," Babygirl moaned as she rubbed herself.

"I love your husband's dick," I moaned.

"Everyone does," Babygirl smiled.

"I could ride this dick all night long," I moaned, loving this position, but also knowing I wouldn't be able to come in this position... never have.

Babygirl got up, straddled Daddy's face and said, "I can't just watch anymore."

"I don't know how you resisted for even this long," I smiled, as she leaned in and kissed me again.

Kissing an amazing woman while riding an amazing cock is more challenging than one would imagine... I was suddenly being greatly distracted from the fucking.

"May I play with her now, Daddy?" Babygirl asked a couple minutes later.

"Yes. Go take a seat," he ordered.

"Yes Daddy," she eagerly obeyed.

"Go to her," Daddy told me.

"Yes Daddy," I repeated, like the submissive bimbo I was for him.

"Come and kiss me some more," Babygirl ordered.

"Anytime, beautiful," I agreed.

We kissed, as Daddy came up behind me and slid back into my pussy.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned into Babygirl's mouth, as he began fucking me harder than previously.

I braced my hands against her shoulders for balance, as I got slammed.

"Oh yes, fuck," I moaned.

"Hold onto my titties instead," Babygirl suggested, as Daddy slammed into me.

"Good idea," I agreed, as I placed my hands on her firm tits. "You've got such great tits."

"They're a perfect handful," she smiled, as I indeed was holding two handfuls.

"Yes, perfect," I agreed with a moan, as her husband kept fucking me.

"Fuck her good, Daddy," Babygirl encouraged. "Slam that big dick in the teacher's pussy."

"I'm already doing just that," Daddy chuckled, as his body continued slamming into mine.

"I'm so fucking wet," Babygirl moaned, as she continued getting turned on by watching her husband fuck another woman.

"Me too," I moaned, my orgasm now rising quickly.

"Let me taste Jasmine on your dick, Daddy," Babygirl requested.

"Sure," Daddy agreed, as he went across and sat down in the chair.

"Let me taste that pussy too," Daddy said, as we both walked over to him.

Babygirl dropped to her knees and devoured his cock, while I wondered how to offer him my pussy.

"Climb up on the chair and straddle my face," Daddy suggested.

"Okay," I nodded.

I climbed onto the couch, but I fell back, Daddy grabbing me just before I tumbled down onto Babygirl.

"Thanks, Daddy," I said, "nice save," as he grabbed my ass and pulled my pussy into his face. "Oooooooh," I moaned as he began licking.

I grabbed the back of his head and held him deep in my wetness, partly for balance, and partly because it felt so good to have his face buried deep in me.

We all played in this position for a good three or four minutes, and I was once again getting close to the orgasm he continued refusing me, when I got a leg cramp.

"Fuck," I said, letting go of his head and hopping sideways off the couch.

"You okay?" they both asked in unison.

"Cramp," I explained, shaking out my leg.

"You put the left foot in, you put the left foot out," Babygirl sang with a silly grin.

"Funny," I laughed, as I got rid of the cramp.

Babygirl smiled, "Come eat me now, Jasmine."

"Mmmmmmmm," I said, as I moved to her, shaking my leg one last time, before I dropped to my knees before her.

"While I fuck her from behind again," Daddy added.

"Well, that goes without saying, my mighty stud," Babygirl giggled, as I began licking her sweet pussy.

"Yes Daddy, slide that big black dick back inside me," I encouraged him, as I felt his hands on my leg, pulling me into a strange extended position.

"In case you still have a bit of a cramp," Daddy said.

He then slid his cock back into my pussy as I feasted on his wife.

"Oh yes, Daddy," I moaned between licks.

"Finger my asshole too, Jasmine," Babygirl moaned, as I hungrily ate her pussy.

"As you wish," I said as I moved my finger to her asshole.

"Pretty soon this BBC will be in your ass, slut," Daddy forewarned, as I eagerly imagined that happening, and yet felt a little nervous as well, as I'd never had a dick or anything else that big in my ass.

"I can't wait," I said, putting on a brave front as my finger disappeared in Babygirl's asshole.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned.

A couple minutes later Daddy said, "Time to really fuck my new slut."

"Haven't you been doing that all along?" I joked.

"That? It was just an appetizer," he demurred.

"As is this," I said, licking away.

Daddy pulled me up and led me to another open area of the floor.

As he lifted my ass and legs up and slid back inside me, Babygirl came over, pulled my arms towards her, and she knelt on my hands while grabbing both of my ankles and also pulling them towards her.

"Make her come, Daddy," she said, looking fondly down at me as my moans increased... my orgasm bubbling inside.

"Yes, Daddy, please make your teacher slut come," I moaned, as I looked imploringly up at him.

"Harder, Daddy, fuck her harder," Babygirl cheered him on.

"Oh yes, fuck, Daddy, fuck, oh God, right now," I babbled, my orgasm imminent.

"Come right NOW, slut," Daddy ordered in a booming voice. "Come because you're a dirty white slut for black cock!"

"Oh fuck!" I screamed a couple of his deep thrusts later.

My body shook like crazy, as an orgasm set off fireworks throughout every inch of my body.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Babygirl encouraged him as she watched me coming.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, clearly close too, as he pulled out, flipped me onto my knees, and began fucking my feet.

"Oh yes, come all over her dirty white feet, Daddy," Babygirl cheered.

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed, closing my eyes and allowing the orgasm to continue exploding inside me. "Come on my nylon-clad feet!"

"Oh fuck," he grunted, as he spewed a few ropes of warm cum all over the soles of my feet.

"Yummy," Babygirl said, as my soles were drenched with cum.

"You may have a snack and play with your white slut for a bit," Daddy permitted. "I'll be back in a while."

"Thank you, Daddy," Babygirl said, as he left the room, and she came over to my feet and licked the cum off of one of them.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, as it felt good being tickled just a bit.

"Roll over and lay back, so I can lick off the rest of the cum," Babygirl ordered.

I did, moving my clean foot to her pussy as she licked the cum from my other foot.

After all the cum was cleaned off and swallowed, she invited, "69?"

"69 with you sounds great," I agreed wholeheartedly, as she pulled me to the floor, and we were both giggling like schoolgirls as we buried our faces in each other's pink perfection.

"Get her ass ready for my cock," Daddy called out from another room.

"Yes Daddy," Babygirl called back, as she kept licking my pussy, but also reached a finger to my asshole.

"Oh yes, finger fuck my asshole," I moaned, getting mentally prepared for a giant cock in my ass... usually I had to be drunk before I'd allow my ass to be plundered, but tonight I hadn't had a single drink, although one could say with reasonable accuracy that I was intoxicated with lust.

For three or four minutes she fingered my ass, wiggling it around inside, and gradually gaping me.

She then pointed, "Go over there and kneel on that chair; I want to really eat that asshole of yours."

"Yes Mistress," I agreed.

Once I was there with my legs open wide, she spread my buttocks and buried her pretty black face between my white-as-snow ass cheeks.

Licking.

Probing.

After a few minutes of the most sensual ass eating ever, Daddy returned and asked me, "Ready for round two?"

"I really have to go pee," Babygirl said. "Please don't start without me."

"Fetch the strap-on while you're gone," Daddy ordered.

"I bought it for tonight," Babygirl told me, all proud of herself.

"I can't wait to see it on you and feel it inside me," I smiled, as I stood up and stretched.

"Wanna try something while we wait?" I asked, as I got out of my shirt.

"I'm game," he said, checking out my tits as I pushed him to the floor, exploring my dominant side just a little. "Oh my," he said, surprised.

"Just have to make sure this cock is ready for my asshole," I explained, as I moved my hand to his still hard shaft and my foot to his mouth. "Suck my toes, Daddy."

"Mmmmmmmm," he moaned as he obeyed me, sucking a toe into his mouth.

"That's it, Daddy, suck them all," I ordered softly, while stroking his hard cock.

"I see you have a little dominant side," he said, as I put my other foot in his mouth.

"I didn't used to, but Babygirl awakened that side of me," I said.

"She has that ability."

"Definitely," I agreed. Once all ten of my toes had been sucked, I moved both my feet to his face and rubbed them up and down on it... just because I could.

He licked my soles briefly before saying, "Okay, it's time to get those pretty lips wrapped back around my cock."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, shifting naturally back into my accustomed role as the submissive.

He stood up, and I went to his cock and devoured it.

"Fuck," he moaned, as I began bobbing on his big cock.

"You started without me," Babygirl pouted as soon as she rejoined us.

"Not her sodomy, we didn't," Daddy said, chuckling. "Now finger her ass some more, while she sucks me," he then ordered.

"Yes Daddy," Babygirl agreed, and her hands went to my ass.

Her finger slid back into my ass, as I sucked Daddy's dick.

After about thirty seconds, Babygirl requested, "Daddy, please lie down so Jasmine can suck you, and I can get better access to her ass."

"Sure," Daddy agreed, lying down. I resumed sucking him, and Babygirl slid two fingers inside my backdoor.

Daddy placed his hands on my head as I was anally finger banged... it was exhilarating!

For a few minutes I sucked his cock, this time managing to take all of it into my mouth and down my throat, while I took two fingers in my ass and was gaped wide.