Best of Both Worlds: DPed by BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Daddy decreed, "It's time."

"Why don't you bend her over the table, Daddy?" Babygirl suggested. "So I can hold her hands and watch."

"You always want to do it that way whenever we sodomize a new white slut," Daddy said, but not at all in a complaining way, as he let go of my head.

"And the Japanese slut, the Pilipino slut and the Spanish slut," Babygirl listed, as she wiggled her fingers inside me a little longer before pulling them out.

Daddy laughed, "That Spanish girl gave us the loudest whines I've ever heard."

"And she had a huge ass," Babygirl said, as she pulled me up from my knees.

"I may scream too," I joked... kind of.

Babygirl led me to a table and bent me over it. She then walked around, grabbed my hands and pulled them across the table. "Now relax as completely as you can," she advised, as I felt Daddy's hands suddenly gripping my waist.

"I think you gaped my asshole really well," I told her as I felt his cock knocking at at my entrance.

"It is pretty wide open right now," Daddy reported, just as he began to penetrate my ass.

"Ooooooooh," I moaned... and whimpered.

Even though I hadn't been drinking, it felt good.

It burned a little... but less than I'd feared.

"Breathe deeply," Babygirl reminded me, as her husband's cock went deeper and deeper into me.

"Oooooooh," I moaned again, now focusing on my breathing.

"So tight," Daddy enthused, as he continued drilling deeper and deeper into me with his never-ending cock.

Once it was all in, I looked up at Babygirl and she congratulated me, "You took all of it, you sexy thing you."

"I feel so full," I reported.

"Fuck her asshole, Daddy," Babygirl urged while we gazed into each other's eyes.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, as Daddy began slowly to slide his cock in and out of my ass.

"You like our Daddy's dick in your ass, Jasmine?" Babygirl asked after a couple dozen slow strokes.

"I love it," I moaned, as my pleasure began to rise.

"Now Babygirl, let's get your dick ready for the double teaming," Daddy said a minute later. He pulled out and lowered me to my knees in front of a chair, as Babygirl sat down in it.

"Suck my cock, slut," Babygirl barked at me, before adding with a wide grin, "I always love saying that."

"Mmmmmmm," I smiled, as I took her strap-on into my mouth while Daddy slid his cock back in my ass.

After a few bobs, she placed her hand on the back of my head, as I sucked her cock while getting ass fucked.

It wasn't a perfect spit-roast, as I couldn't really rock back and forth like I always described in my stories, but it was nevertheless quite the thrill.

"May I fuck her ass now?" Babygirl requested, after a couple minutes of their slow spit-roasting of my two holes.

"Only if I get to fuck yours," Daddy said.

"Then it's train time," Babygirl announced.

"Train?" I asked, a term I knew, but I was surprised to become part of one right now. I'd written about trains on a few occasions, but not too often. Now I could experience what being a part of a train would actually feel like... in a perfect word I would be in the middle... but it was obvious that in this case I wouldn't be the in the middle of the sex sandwich, Babygirl would.

"Go over there and bend over," Daddy ordered me.

I did as instructed, and I watched as Babygirl approached behind me. "Mind if I take a turn in that lily-white ass?"

"Please be my guest. Just slam that dick in my ass, Babygirl," I welcomed her, as I reached back and spread my ass cheeks for her.

"And Daddy, please slam that dick in my ass, too," Babygirl invited, as she slid her cock into my well-fucked asshole.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, as once again I had a dick in my ass... albeit this one a little smaller.

Daddy slid his cock into Babygirl's asshole, and an awkward dance ensued.

It took a while before the two of them got in sync, but then it got really hot.

"Two assholes, one black cock, and a bright yellow one," Daddy appraised, as he slammed into Babygirl, which in turn had her slamming into me.

"Oh fuck, it's so good," I moaned, enthralled to be in this kinky train threesome.

Both Babygirl and I were moaning, making it sound as amazing as it felt, but as usual, once the pleasure began to really take control of me, Daddy called a halt to this position.

"Knees, sluts," Daddy ordered, as he pulled out of Babygirl's ass and she pulled out of mine.

We both replied in perfect unison, "Yes, Daddy."

We knelt beside each other, and he silently positioned us exactly as he wanted, like we were anatomically correct sexual Barbie dolls... actually like very slutty submissive sexual Barbie dolls with working parts.

"Eat her asshole again Babygirl, and get it ready for our slave's first double penetration," Daddy ordered.

I was lying on my stomach, ass raised high, as Babygirl buried her face and her expert tongue back into my now well-gaped asshole.

I looked back and saw that Daddy was once again sliding his dick into Babygirl's asshole... which was pretty hot. I'd never witnessed another couple having sex in real life, and there was something so hot about actually being there... way better than porn... way better than reading about it... way better even than writing it.

"Such a delicious asshole," Babygirl said. "I could eat this shit hole all night."

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, as she circled her tongue completely around my open hole.

"That needs to be another night," Daddy said, as he clearly had other fun plans for me tonight.

"Yes, I still have a double penetration in store for me," I pointed out.

"Yes, you do indeed," Daddy agreed, as he bucked his hips into his wife, which made his wife's face bounce deeper into my ass each time.

"I'm ready, Daddy," I said, and having already taken his cock in my ass, I was definitely ready to feel cocks pumping in both of my downtown holes.

"I get her ass first," Babygirl staked her claim.

"Yes you do," Daddy agreed. "Get it as gaped as possible, for when it's my turn to pillage her asshole."

Daddy pulled out and lay on his back. "We'll start with a traditional DP position."

"How utterly formal," I smirked as I got up, walked over to him, and lowered my pussy back onto his cock.

"Oh, Daddy has some absolutely unreal positions in his armoury that we can try if you're willing and able," Babygirl informed me, as she positioned herself behind me.

"Oh I'm willing all right," I said, before adding with a smile, "although these days, I'm not so sure about the able part."

"Oh, when a slut is ready for cock, she'll be able to do lots of things she normally can't," Daddy assured me.

"Until push comes to shove, probably quite literally in this case, I'll have to take your word for it," I smiled as Babygirl slid her cock into my ass.

"Oooooooooooh," I moaned, closing my eyes, as the sensations of having two cocks buried deep inside me simultaneously felt as enthralling and strange as I had always imagined it would. It felt almost as if their two dicks were kissing each other inside of me.

"Feel that, slut?" Daddy asked.

"I'm so full," I replied.

"Just imagine if it was two real black cocks," he gave me as a visual, as Babygirl rested deep inside me.

"Oh, I am imagining it," I said, visuals of a black cock train, a black cock gangbang, and a black cock and cunt orgy, all popping vividly into my head.

"Then also imagine black cock sliding in and out of all three of your holes," Daddy added, as Babygirl began slowly fucking my ass.

"Oh yes, Daddy," I moaned, the picture so enthralling.

"And two big black cocks inside you front and back, while you eat a delicious black pussy," he continued.

"Delicious," I moaned, imagining that exact scenario, with Babygirl's being the pussy.

"A lineup of giant black cock hard and ready for you to service," he described.

"Yummy!"

"Or we could take her to the Southside Gloryhole," Babygirl tossed in.

"Southside Gloryhole?" I asked, already intrigued just by the name.

"Yes, it's a place for white sluts to get their fill of black cock and black cum, but once you get inside, it's often difficult to leave, since there are just so many irresistible black cocks looking for a white slut to use," Daddy explained.

"Sounds like a dream come true," I said, having always wanted to visit a gloryhole... one more fantasy not yet checked off of my fuck-it list.

"It will be a dream come true," Babygirl giggled. "There'll be so much cum inside you and all over you! Just remember to strip down before you start doing anything, or your clothes will get all wet and sticky."

"Sounds like heaven," I said.

Daddy grabbed my hips to lift me off of him, and then he stood and tugged me to my feet, saying, "This next position will really enhance your double pleasure."

"Okay," I said trustingly, just as I suddenly felt both cocks sliding in and out of my pussy and ass. "Ooooooooh, fuck," I moaned, as this new position did indeed enhance the pleasure inside me.

"If my wife's cock had nerve endings, both of our cocks would feel each other in this position," Daddy explained, as he slowly fucked my pussy.

"It feels amazing," I said, as I enjoyed the two cocks sliding in and out of me in perfect opposing unison... Daddy sliding in as Babygirl slid out, and vice versa.

"I come like crazy in this position when Daddy and one of his friends double team me," Babygirl said.

"I can see why," I agreed, as my orgasm was rapidly rising in this unique position, as I imagined Babygirl getting reamed by two big black cocks.

"All right, it's time for me to take her ass," Daddy said. "Ever do the riding with a cock in your ass?"

"No, never," I admitted.

"Well, let's reverse that answer," he said.

"Okay, whatever you say Daddy," I agreed, as I repositioned myself to lower myself onto his cock with it in my ass this time. Babygirl held Daddy's cock, and she helped to guide it into my asshole. "Ooooooh!" I groaned.

His cock soon deep in my ass, I slowly rode it as Babygirl hurried off to wash her cock, just as Daddy had done earlier... both of them respecting the sanitary protocols necessary for going safely from ass to pussy... which I appreciated, but until now hadn't even thought about.

When Babygirl returned I leaned back onto Daddy, as Babygirl spread my legs and slid her yellow cock (which looked ludicrous, but I was in no condition to point that out) into my wet pussy.

I reached my arms and hands behind me for support, and Daddy held me up as well, as his cock rested in my ass while Babygirl fucked my pussy.

It was a slow fucking, and as I struggled to maintain my balance, Daddy helped by bracing my hand with his.

Unfortunately this position was too awkward for me, and I couldn't really enjoy it like I should, and eventually I collapsed.

"Sorry," I said.

"No worries," Daddy said, "It's not the best position. But this next one is."

We all got up, I stretched my legs a little, and Daddy said, "Now we'll see how flexible you are."

I was laid down on the floor.

My legs were pulled up in the air, and then even further up, until only my shoulders and elbows were resting on the floor.

"Hold your ass up with your hands," Daddy ordered me.

"Yes, Daddy," I obeyed.

Then I watched as Daddy straddled me awkwardly, and slid his cock in my ass. The angle was wild, and it created sensations unlike any other anal angle I'd ever tried.

Once he was all the way in, Babygirl straddled me too, which was impressive, and she slid her cock into my pussy... also at an angle that was stimulating as hell.

They once again took turns sliding in and out of me.

It was like they were pistons, and my body a well-oiled fuck machine.

It was amazing!

"Oh yes, so fucking good," I moaned.

"Isn't this position amazing?" Babygirl asked.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as my orgasm was now rising rapidly.

After a couple of minutes, Daddy ordered, "Spin."

That made no sense to me, so I just remained in this wicked position while the two of them spun around in one eighties, keeping their cocks inside me, so they ended up facing each other.

"Holy shit," I said, that being the most surreal sensation ever.

"Get ready for a real DP," Daddy said, before they both began filling me simultaneously. It now looked kind of like they were fucking each other, but it certainly didn't feel like they were!

"Holy fuck," I moaned, as pleasure erupted through me... an orgasm exploding out of me after just a few of their deep strokes.

They didn't slow down throughout my whirlwind orgasm... an orgasm that I thought would never end.

"My turn," Daddy said, pulling out. "Go lay down on the couch, Babygirl."

"Yes Daddy," Babygirl obeyed, as she pulled out of me and helped me get up, and caught me from falling when my knee gave out from the pleasure.

I watched as Babygirl lay down, and Daddy straddled her with his balls in her face.

Taking the initiative, I went to him and took his cock into my mouth as Babygirl sucked on his balls.

After less than a minute he ordered me, "Get ready for my load."

I pulled back several inches and opened my mouth, offering him a perfect target.

He then shot rope after rope of his cum all over my face.

"Thank you, Daddy," I said respectfully once he was done shooting.

"Anytime, pet teacher," he said, getting off of Babygirl.

"I certainly hope so," I said as Babygirl sat up.

Daddy asked, "So what about your husband?"

Babygirl ordered us some food, we washed up, and I told them about my husband's and my recent conversations.

"Shit, then it looks like he'll either be sucking my cock or fucking Babygirl, even before the weekend is over," Daddy said.

"I don't know about the sucking cock part," I said, "but I think he'll be as tempted by Babygirl as I was by you, Daddy. Especially if I encourage him, which I certainly will."

"When does he arrive home?"

"Saturday, around five in the afternoon."

"Well, invite us over to dinner then, and Babygirl will make sure to use her magic touch on him," Daddy said.

"On second thought, I'm not sure he'll be as weak as I've been."

"Then we'll just have to find out," Daddy said.

After we ate and drank some wine, we had one more lengthy fuck fest... where once I told them I couldn't come from being on top, Daddy took it as a challenge, and after twenty minutes of marathon fucking... maybe thirty.... I ended up riding two cocks... and coming again... the impossible becoming possible... the power of black (and bright yellow) cock.

It ended with Daddy finally doing what he'd wanted to do in my classroom, but held himself back from... he filled my pink pussy with his cum.

Babygirl lapped it all up, as Daddy went off to shower, and Babygirl and I explored each other through some romantic, intimate, tender, mutual orgasms.

"Think you can seduce my husband?" I asked.

"Am I your submissive slut?"

"Why yes, yes you are," I said, before kissing her again and adding, "but you're so much more than that."