Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to," I insisted, leading him to the shower.

An hour later my pussy had been filled and then licked clean, then he was gone, and I was alone on my laptop, writing more of this Best of Both Worlds story you're now reading months after I am writing this.

I wrote all morning, wanting to tell the entire story (to date) while it was still fresh in my head.

I'd written and illustrated forty more pages, when my phone rang.

"Hi, Mistress," Babygirl greeted.

"Hey girl," I said, my discouraged tone of voice unable to conceal that I was upset.

She sensed it and asked, "What's wrong?'

"David was sent to Alaska this morning."

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, he's already on a private plane and in the air; I got an 'I love you, I'm truly sorry' text fifteen minutes ago."

"Shit," she said. "For how long?"

"He's not sure, it's an oil plant on fire. But probably a couple of weeks," I said.

"Want me to come over?" she asked.

"Naaaah, I'm just writing part three of our story," I said, not feeling horny at all.

"Then if we're not having sex, you're not my Mistress right now; you're my upset friend, so I'm taking you out for lunch," she said decisively. "I'll be picking you up in thirty minutes. Be ready and dressed, sexy."

"Just for lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you never know what dessert might turn out to be," she said, and then hung up before I had a chance to agree or disagree.

As I worked on an illustration of her ass fucking me, I thought to myself how crazy it would be if we actually did end up as more than just sex partners, as close friends. It wouldn't be the craziest possibility, as we had so much in common in unusual ways.

I wrote for a few more minutes before changing out of my 'I'm-so-sad-and-lonely-sweats', and into some nylons, and a short skirt and blouse. An outfit that was sexy, but casual-ish, for wherever she was taking me for lunch.

We ended up in a quaint restaurant on the other side of town. The place was a little rundown, but they served amazing food.

We chatted about almost everything, agreeing beforehand not to discuss sex at all: our kids, our jobs, our husbands (outside of the bedroom), favourite places to travel and hobbies; and we learned that we really did have an awful lot in common.

It was awesome just to chat with someone who obviously cared about me; and right now I mean she truly cared about my welfare.

To tell each other some personal truths.

To cultivate a new friendship.

God, I hoped our having sex wouldn't prevent us from becoming close friends... neither of us fazed that each other's husbands' dicks had been inside all three of our holes at various points last night.

"So, I have a surprise for you," she said.

"Is it chocolate?" I asked, being the first one to break our rule about no sex talk... although I could have been hoping for some chocolate cake or ice cream for dessert.... Of course, I wasn't.

"It is," she nodded.

"I'm all in," I said, immediately craving her pussy.

"See that place across the street?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "The one with the sign reading 'The Dive'.

"Yeah," she nodded, "it's not to far off from location you have often written about."

"Wrote about it?" I asked.

"As a woman with your filthy imagination would expect, it's a bar that specializes in making white women's fantasies come true," she said.

"Reeeeeeally?" I asked, intrigued... my pussy tinging... like my 'The Pit' bar where white women wore nylon coloured stockings to let other black men use them in every possible way imaginable.

"Yeah, although it being Sunday, the bar isn't open until later," she said. "By the way, there are no nylon colours involved... but there is lots and lots of clack cock usually."

"You're killing me," I joked, some anonymous black cock suddenly sounding like a great distraction from today's unexpected loneliness.

"But if you go through the side door right there," she pointed, "it leads you directly into a men's bathroom, with a couple of...."

"A couple of what?" I asked, curious.

"A couple of holes in convenient places," she smiled gleefully, as if she were Santa, and I was a little girl receiving the bicycle I'd been longing for. "I shouldn't have to spell it out for you."

"It has gloryholes?" I asked, both surprised and excited about my shiny new bicycle! A gloryhole was indeed an item on my fuck-it list.

"Yeah," she nodded. "And it just opened for the day."

"And you're suggesting that..."

"That you go over there and get your pent-up frustrations washed away by a flood of black dick cum," she did spell it out.

"I could sure use a way to get rid of all this frustration and anger," I agreed.

"Then go," she ordered. "I'll wait here for you."

"Right here?"

"No, just text me when you're done," she said. "There are a couple of boutiques nearby, where I can do some shopping."

"Okay," I said, leaping to my feet with some urgency.

"I'll handle the bill, just go and get yourself some dessert."

"I will," I nodded, leaning down and kissing her lips.

I stood back up, and an older couple was staring at me in shock. I couldn't resist asking them, "What, you've never seen a white girl kiss her black slave?"

Babygirl made my quip perfect by wishing me brightly (and loudly), "Have a great time with all those big black cocks, Mistress!"

I then left, while Babygirl sauntered to the register to pay, I'm sure leaving the couple flabbergasted.

As I crossed the street, I felt a huge rush at the idea of sucking cock through a gloryhole. I'd fantasized about doing this for years, before I'd even started writing... sucking strangers' cock... strangers who would never see me at the time, and thus who couldn't ever recognize me afterwards.

I walked up to the door.

Stopped.

Took a deep breath.

Stood up tall and proud, and sauntered inside.

The bathroom was, not unexpectedly, sketchy as fuck.

But empty.

I sighed.

I'm not sure what I'd expected to find... a line of young, well-hung black studs just waiting for me to show up, perhaps.

I was so horny just from the looks and significance of where I was, that I figured rather than giving up immediately, I might as well wait for a few minutes and see if anything happened. I walked around a corner and found myself facing a couple of toilet stalls with no doors. I went into a stall and sat down on the toilet seat, and sure enough, there was a gloryhole in the right-hand wall. I didn't need to wait even a minute before I heard the door to the outside open and close. I took a deep breath and waited.

Twenty seconds later, a nice, long black cock popped through the clearly labeled hole.

I stared at the stranger's cock for a moment, until a gruff voice informed me, "It's not gonna suck itself, bitch."

"Sorry Sir," I oddly felt the need to apologize after being called a bitch, before I knelt down on the floor, wishing I'd brought something to protect my knees from the filthy bathroom, and I began to stroke his cock.

"I didn't come here for a hand job, bitch," he growled. "Get sucking."

"Sorry Sir," I repeated, before leaning forward and taking my second ever black cock in my mouth (yes, I'd already had Daddy's dick in my mouth a few times, but this was my second different black cock).

"That's better," he said, as I began slowly bobbing.

I bobbed for three or four minutes as he simply moaned and groaned, until he suddenly, without any warning, erupted his load into my mouth.

Unfazed, David having prepared me well, I swallowed every drop.

He pulled out and said, "Thanks, bitch, that was pretty good."

"No, thank you," I replied, as I was suddenly alone on my knees.

Although only for a few seconds, as unbeknownst to me, another guy had entered the bathroom, and his cock suddenly emerged before me.

Not wanting to be rude, and of course, wanting more black cock, I leaned forward and took this much fatter black cock into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck my fat dick," a voice groaned, as the thick cock really stretched my mouth.

I bobbed for a couple of minutes, taking the majority of his dick in my mouth, discovering a gloryhole had one fundamental flaw: because of the partition, I couldn't deep throat anyone's entire cock.

"Oh yeah, that's great, keep taking it all," he moaned.

I thought to myself I can't, but I did take all that I could.

A couple minutes later I was swallowing my second load in ten minutes, as he too without warning, silently shot his creamy cum in my mouth, just assuming I was going to swallow. Of course I did, and willingly, but his assumption was a little out there... you should at least tell your cock sucker you're about to deposit your load in her mouth.... It's the courteous thing to do. But I suppose calling your faceless cock sucking whore a bitch is also considered discourteous in some circles.

"Thanks," he said, as his cock disappeared from view.

I replied, "You're most welcome," and sat back up on the toilet seat.

I pondered whether to wait for more, or to leave.

I'd really enjoyed being on my knees and sucking black cock, but it had had an uncomfortable side effect: my pussy was on fire.

I figured I should leave, and have Babygirl extinguish it with her amazing tongue.

As I pondered, my decision was made for me when someone new came into the bathroom.

I mindlessly returned to my knees, my mouth already watering in anticipation for BBC number three.

I didn't have to wait long.

A big cock slid through the hole and its owner said, "Here ya go."

I laughed slightly, saying, "Indeed," before taking it into my mouth.

This cock was huge.

After a minute or so the guy ordered, "Gag on my dick, slut."

I tried to obey, and I deep throated it the best I could... thankful to have had Daddy's big dick to practice on.

"Hold it in deep, so it's tickling your tonsils, slut," he demanded.

I obeyed, holding his long dong deep inside my throat for a good thirty seconds before backing off, saliva dripping down my chin.

"Oh yeah, you're worthy," he said. His voice was beginning to sound slightly familiar, but I didn't think he was anyone I knew.

"Thank you Sir," I said, as I wiped the saliva from my face. "You have a very nice cock."

"Thanks, but I mean you're worthy to have this dick inside that white pussy of yours," he clarified.

"Oh!" I said, a little surprised to hear that. I'd only come here to suck a cock or two, but now I was already on my third, so my pussy was on fire, so I really liked the idea. Yet, I wasn't so sure. Yes, it was big. Yes, it was black. And yes, I needed cock. But sucking a complete stranger, and fucking one in plain sight, perhaps face to face, were two very different things.

"Back that sweet pussy onto my dick," he ordered. "We both know you want it."

I did want it.

I did want it very bad.

And the way he wanted it, unlike how I'd visualized doing it, was still completely anonymous.

I sighed to myself, and thought Fuck it... literally... as I hiked up my skirt and slid my very wet pussy directly onto his cock, which slipped inside with ease.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, "what a tight wet pussy."

"Your big cock got me all hot and bothered," I moaned, as I began to move back onto the cock, using the opposite wall of my stall for balance.

"You white sluts can't ever get enough of this dick," he bragged.

"I can certainly see why," I moaned, as my orgasm was already building quickly, from the wild cock sucking and from this kinky situation.

"Faster, slut," he ordered. "Fuck yourself on my big black cock."

"Okayyyy," I moaned, as I began to bounce back on his cock more rapidly.

He wasn't fucking me, I was fucking him, while fucking myself. I furiously bounced on his cock, giving myself quite the workout, as I desperately tried to get myself off.

"I want you to come all over my dick, my little white slut," he ordered, sensing I was close.

"Oh yes, just tell me what to do," I moaned, as my orgasm was imminent.

"Come, you dumb white whore," he ordered.

"Oh God, oh God yes," I moaned loudly, the orgasm imminent.

"Come right fucking now on my nigger dick," he ordered.

That broke the dam, and I erupted all over his cock screaming, "Oh fucking God, I love nigger dick!"

I collapsed forward, and as my cum leaked out of me he ordered, "Now get out here and finish me off."

I wordlessly obeyed, staggering weakly out of the stall and falling back to my knees, where I gasped to see a young black nerdish guy, looking like he'd just come from church.

As I stared up at him in shock, he shoved his dick into my open mouth and began to face fuck me, full throttle. "Oh yeah, gag on my dick."

His balls bounced off my chin for twenty seconds or so, before he pulled out and exploded a massive load all over my face, hair and blouse.

Once he finished his target practice, I stroked his cock and said, "That was amazing, stud."

"Catch that last drop, slut," he ordered, looking down at me, apparently spent, himself.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred, as I felt his warm cum all over my face, and I licked a little of it that was hanging from his cock head.

"The church choir would love you," he said, confirming my guess, as I took his cock back in my mouth.

A moment later I expressed, "If they're all this hung, I'll love the church choir."

"Most of us are," he said, as he tucked his dick away.

"Well, you certainly had me screaming the Lord's praises a moment ago," I smiled, looking up at the kid.

"I hope to see you here again," he said. "I come here every Sunday after church."

"Well then, this may be my new Sunday place of worship," I smiled wickedly, having not been inside a church in quite some time.

"Next time I'll bring the choir along," he offered.

"Mmmmmmmm," I purred, that prospect sounding utterly delicious.

He handed me a card. "In case you ever need some black dick, or a passel of holy black dicks."

"Thanks," I said. Looking at the card. His name was Eugene, and he was a DJ I listened to occasionally.

"Later," he said casually, walking out.

I quickly went back and sat in the stall, not wanting anyone to come in and see me, especially all coated in cum.

I didn't realize for a moment I'd gone into the other stall, as I sat there still weak in the knees, the final tremors of my orgasm just leaving me. I began to rub myself, as I was still so fucking horny.

The door opened again, just as I was considering leaving once I got myself off again. Shit, I may never get out of here at this rate, I smiled to myself, as an older looking guy, late fifties at least, began to walk into my current stall, saw me and must have noticed my adornment, smiled, then changed course and entered the stall next to mine. The absence of doors on these stalls don't make this adventure overly private, I sighed to myself, as I waited for my newest cock to appear, deciding to wait for it before I got back down to my knees.

I sat there filled with anticipation, it taking longer than I expected for it to pop through. But once it did, it was glorious!

I dropped to my knees and stroked the nice hard shaft, before taking it in my mouth.

"Ooooooh," he groaned.

I bobbed hungrily, savoring the idea of sucking off an older man... even though I had no idea why I felt it mattered. I'd read somewhere while doing research on something (no idea what anymore) that many older men take a long time to come. That was not the case this with this gentleman, since he grunted and deposited a load in my mouth in less than two minutes.

"Shit, you're fucking hot," his voice said, as I swallowed a delicious load, that literally oozed from the older man's cock.

I took the cock out of my mouth, and saw young black kid watching me... with his cock out... that he was stroking. It was absolutely huge!

I asked in a playful voice, "Are you eighteen yet?"

"A week ago," he smiled.

"Then I hope you're my next... umm, client," I smiled, as the old man walked past us and back out the door.

"I guess I am. Think you can handle this cock?" he asked.

"Yes, or I'll die trying," I smiled, and he walked into the other stall. I almost offered to have him just come fuck my face in the stall I was in, but the moment passed. But so much for the anonymity I'd counted on when I entered.

He slid his big cock through the hole, as I wondered how many black cocks went through it in a given day. I was already on my fifth, in only twenty minutes or so.

I took the extra-long cock in both hands and began to double stroke it, while also taking as much of it as I could in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, ma'am," he groaned, as I worshipped his cock in my new place of Sunday worship.

"You have an amazing cock, young man," I complimented him.

"Thank you," he moaned, as I devoured his cock like it was my final meal.

I sucked his cock for a couple more minutes, thinking how great it would feel in my pussy. He was a sweet boy, no older than some of my students, and he seemed so grateful for the opportunity to get sucked.

When he didn't shoot his load quickly, I couldn't resist any longer and asked, "May I please fuck this lovely cock, my sexy teenager?"

"Oh God, would you really dothat for me?" he asked, sounding like an insurance commercial.