Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole

Story Info
Jasmine goes to a gloryhole for nine BBCs.
10.3k words
4.53
223.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Jasmine goes to a gloryhole for 9 BBC's.

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this story, and for coming up with the idea.

Note 2: This is part seven of a series (the next part is already written, for once). That said, this series will include BBC, anal, fisting, race play including use of the 'N' word, and even golden showers.

Part 1: Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise: introduces many Jasmine fantasies, and sets up the upcoming plots, as she unexpectedly bumps into a fan, which leads to a wild night at a remote cabin with a submissive black woman.

Part 2: Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave: where Jasmine explores her newfound dominant side as she fucks her new black submissive.

Part 3: Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding: where Jasmine fucks Babygirl's ass, and then submissively gets her own ass pounded by Babygirl, as Babygirl's husband interrupts them by phone and takes control of both women remotely.

Part 4: Best of Both Worlds: Classroom BBC: where Jasmine floats the idea of a foursome with a black couple to her husband, with intriguing possibilities. She is then shocked when Daddy shows up in her classroom at lunch, locks the door, and uses her as the white slut she is.

Part 5: Best of Both Worlds: DP'd by BBC: where Jasmine and her husband roleplay her being fucked by black cock, which encourages Jasmine in the possibility that her husband would be okay with her secret chocolate rendezvous. Jasmine then goes to their house and takes part in a wild threesome, including the first BBC in her ass, her first chocolate cream pie, and of course, her first double penetration (although one of the cocks is a strap-on).

Part 6: Best of Both Worlds: Foursome: where Jasmine, with the help of Babygirl and Daddy, reveals to her husband her secret decade-long author identity plus her recent indiscretions, and (without difficulty) convinces him to join in on a wife-swapping foursome. He thoroughly enjoys it (and especially Babygirl), and the future looks bright!

You know when you wake up hungover you regret everything you did the night before... well that wasn't remotely how I felt when I woke up on Sunday morning, still wearing only my sex-soiled stockings.

After our dinner guests (and wild sex partners) had left, my husband ate my pussy to yet another orgasm and we went directly to bed, both of us totally spent from our very first foursome (both individually and as a couple).

I rolled over and saw David still sleeping. I smiled as I replayed the previous night, and how it had gone far better than I could have possibly imagined.

David not only was okay with my being silkstockingslover, he actually read my stories. All of them! He'd turned out to be one of my biggest fans.

Deciding to awaken him in the fashion he considered the only proper way to wake up a man, I carefully, so as not to awaken him before I was ready, pulled the sheets off of him, and moved my face to his flaccid cock.

I didn't do this too often, but it was always fun when I did. Waking a man from his slumber by first encouraging his cock to get up and open its eye to face the day, was always pretty fun. It took longer to harden this way, since I was doing it before his brain was up to processing what was happening, but his cock was soon completely erect, with his enlivened brain also joining in on his morning wake-up call.

He asked groggily, "Didn't you get enough sex last night?"

"Your call, sweetheart. Do you want me to stop?" I asked, looking up at him as he wiped sleep from his eyes.

"I didn't say that," he smiled, as he looked between his legs at me .

"Then keep calm and enjoy your wake-up call," I said, misquoting the hot t-shirt Babygirl had worn the first time we'd been intimate, as I resumed sucking his cock, thinking that a nice load before breakfast was always a good thing for both parties... from my viewpoint it was a delicious homemade protein shake.

"I can do that," he agreed, as I slowly sucked his cock for a few minutes until he warned me he was about to come; he knew I loved swallowing, but was always the gentleman (well, sometimes instead he was a dominant fucker), so he gave me fair warning. "Get ready."

He wasn't asking me if I was going to swallow, he was just letting me know my warm breakfast load was about to arrive.

I continued sucking, and received my sweet/savory treat a few bobs later.

"Oooooooh," he groaned, as he coated my throat with his warm, creamy cum.

I swallowed some of it down, but I also retained some of his load, and recalling his eagerness to eat Daddy's cream pie from me last night, I crawled up and kissed him, surprising him by shoving his fresh cum back into his mouth... my version of recycling.

I usually close my eyes when I kiss, but this time I just had to watch, as he realized his own cum was inside his mouth. It took him a moment to process, but then his eyes went wide, and we were still eye to eye as I kept my tongue in his mouth.

Wordlessly, just using my eyes, I told him Swallow it, it and he did as we continued kissing for another minute or two.

"I can't believe you just did that," he said.

"I can't believe you just swallowed your own cum," I smiled delightedly.

"What choice did I have? he asked.

"Not to swallow it," I shrugged. I then added, "But I'm glad you did! It's hot seeing you eating man cum."

"Really?" he asked, looking a little rattled and uncomfortable with what had just happened, and with the implications of this conversation.

"You've read all my stories, so you must know how much I enjoy the idea of married men secretly sucking cock, or even just wanting to suck cock," I said, wondering whether this was something David was actually interested in.

"Yes, I still can't believe you're the one and only silkstockingslover."

"Are you okay with it?"

"Fuck yeah," he said, "except for you didn't tell me sooner. Do you know how many loads I've shot in bathrooms, hotel rooms, and even in my truck, while I was reading your stories?"

"Nine?" I joked.

"Nine hundred, maybe," he said. "Probably more. And to think that the twisted and inventive woman who originally dreamed up so many of my recurring fantasies is the actual one I sleep with, is fucking surreal."

"I always worried you'd be mad if you found out," I admitted.

"Mad?" he said. "I've even emailed you a few times, and you always responded; which by the way, is damned impressive."

"We've corresponded?" I asked, this pillow talk getting more and more surreal.

"Yeah, you even gave me some good advice," he said, and then paused, suddenly looking like he'd just said the wrong thing.

"What? What advice did I give you?" I asked, curious about whether I'd accidentally enhanced my own sex life.

"Um, nothing," he said sheepishly, now avoiding eye contact.

"What was it? Remember how Daddy said there should be no more secrets or lies between us, and why that's important," I reminded him, now curious as hell to know what secret kink he was ashamed of. I placed my hand gently on his bare leg and added, "You've read my stories, so you know all my fantasies. Some of them are way out there, and you don't appear to be judging me for any of them!"

"I guess yes I have, and yes I do, and no I don't," he laughed awkwardly while I parsed the intricacies of what he'd just said. He appeared to be agreeing with everything I'd just said.

"So what dirty taboo fantasy can I help you to fulfill?" I asked. "Or have you already fulfilled it?"

"I plead the Fifth," he said.

"Tell me," I said. "I won't judge you... guaranteed. Now that you know all my secrets, you should know that for certain."

"Well... ummm... you're not the only one who's explored some same sex activity," he revealed, which actually did shock me. I'd gotten excited by imagining him with Daddy's dick in his mouth, and even in his ass, but I never thought it was a possibility. He was a man's man through and through... although if I've learned only one thing from ten years of writing erotica and corresponding with thousands of people about their feedback, it's that nobody... absolutely nobody... is the way they appear to most people. Not even porn stars who are judged one way and yet are just like everybody else.

I've chatted with people about every possible fantasy there is, and there are some that are real (or at least I've been told they were... yes, I do understand it's the internet, and people can lie about anything at all). For example:

-a family who on their daughter's 18th birthday held a sexual celebration with her that included all of the adults in her extended family, and which culminated in a bukkake all over the Birthday Girl:

-a teenager (of legal age, of course), who's similar to the Bree character in my Lesbian MILF Seductress series, in that she brags of having dozens of pets

-a white girl who only seduces black, Asian and Latina women, and who has dozens of pets of all ages

-a guy who gets paid to fuck women in senior care facilities

-a family celebration held where the women were in charge, and all the men cross-dressed, got pegged, and if they wanted to get off, were expected to service each other orally

-a couple who only fuck other people while the other one watches, but never each other

-a black linebacker on an NFL team who services a few of his white teammates

-a Priest who gets serviced by naughty parishioners while he gives his sermon

-A married woman who pays her babysitter by eating her out every time

-a fireman who loves getting his ass fucked (which if you're like me and picture every firefighter as an Adonis, is wickedly wild)

- a wife who was submissive to every member (regardless of gender) in her husband's family (and he didn't know)

-a nurse in her late forties who loves to fuck her patients

Not to mention the countless men who either do, or who fantasize about, being cuckolded, sucking cock, getting pegged, cross dressing or even being remade into complete sissies. (Far more men have a submissive side than I could ever have imagined before I became a writer.)

Not to leave out the women... I believe that given the opportunity, every woman has a secret sexual side they'd love to set free, including: exploring their lesbian side, and many older women love the idea of being dominated by a younger woman; also, many older women would love to have a 'boy toy with benefits' at their disposal, or some of them just want to be fucked by a stranger; some have BBC fantasies, some want to be fisted, some want to wear a strap-on and peg a man (or their own man), and some even want to be cuckqueaned by watching younger (and prettier, which is rubbed in their faces) women fucking their husbands.

All of these are fantasies people have shared with me many times over ten years. Truth!

The moral of all this is simple, although I've just babbled lengthily about it: all men and women have sexual fantasies they keep very secret from almost everyone, most of us aren't fulfilling them, which often leads to discontent in our relationships, which then often leads to bitterness, frequently followed by either divorce, cheating, or at the least, unhappy marriages.

I said, my hand remaining on his leg to keep him calm and feeling loved, which I think was working, "Whatever you and I did before last night is in the past, and we need to consider that past as just one extremely long hall pass. So going forward there's no judging between us, just acceptance. But we still need to tell each other everything, whether it's things from the past or in the present, so that each of us will know how best to please the other. Plus, I've already told you everything I've done. If you want a refresher, you can re-read my Twenty, Twenty-One and Twenty-Two Questions essays, and also ask me any questions you'd care to."

"In both realms, you've told them to me in vivid detail," he smiled.

"You didn't like my descriptive retelling last night?"

"Oh, I loved it!"

"So spill it, lover, your naughty wife wants to know. Did you do something with another woman?"

"No."

"An alien?" I smiled.

"No," he laughed.

"A shemale with huge tits and a big dick?"

"I wish."

"Good to know. So then, was it a guy?"

"Yes, and the decision was based on your sage advice."

"So it was partly my fault; got it. But I encouraged you to be with a guy?" I asked, wondering which of the many men who email me for advice he'd been. Hardly anyone gives me their real name, of course.

"Your exact words were, 'You will always wonder and regret until you try it,'" he said.

"That certainly does sound like me," I nodded, advice I'd given to many men and women who had a fantasy that had become a curiosity to distraction, or an obsession.

"I've only done it twice," he said. "Both times in the past month."

"So, we each broke our vows around the same time," I smiled, trying to make this confession easier for him.

"Weird, hey?"

"No, it was Fate," I corrected. "With a capital 'W'. We were Fated to explore our true sexual selves, to find out who we truly are, and then both of us to give and receive one hundred and five percent unconditional support from our spouse."

"You certainly have mine," he assured me.

"And you have mine," I said. "So I'll just ask you direct questions, since you're still struggling to force out the words. Did you suck two different men's cocks on two different occcasions?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Did they suck you?"

"No."

"Did you fuck them?"

"No," he admitted, "but."

"But what?" I asked. "You got fucked?"

"No," he said. "but I wanted to. I just couldn't go through with it."


"Swallow, facial, or spit-it-out?" I asked.

"I swallowed the first guy's load, and the second time I took a facial," he said before adding, "I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"You're telling me all this because you somehow know that I'd love to see you with a cock in your mouth, a load all over your face, and even a dick in your ass," I said bluntly, being absolutely truthful, but also trying to relax my still very clearly ashamed and uncomfortable husband.

"You're just saying that," he demurred.

"Not so. It was only last night that I wished I could see you sucking and getting fucked by Daddy," I told him. "Truth."

"Really?"

"What can I say? I'm a sick fucker," I shrugged.

"You're my sick fucker," he corrected me.

"Yes, I'm definitely your sick fucker," I nodded. "You're stuck with me for life."

"On that note, do you really want to have sex with your sisters?"

"Yes. But don't you want to watch me do it? And to fuck them yourself?"

"I refuse to answer that dangerous question, on the grounds of wanting to remain married to my sick fucker of a wife," he smirked.

"Did you like sucking cock?"

"Yeah, it was very different from being with you," he said, and then added, not wanting to hurt my feelings, "Not in a better way, just a different way."

"No worries, I understand; eating pussy is different from sucking cock," I said. "Which you'll learn when you begin reading the story we're currently living, is why I didn't feel very guilty about cheating on you for having sex with Babygirl, but I really did after having sex with Daddy. When I was thinking at all that is, which I was too obsessed to manage at the time."

"That makes sense," he nodded.

"But both genders are amazing," I said. "In different ways."

"Both genders are," he nodded. "Which I can now say from experience."

"Sooooo..." I said, "Nobody has ever gotten lucky with this cute ass of yours. Is that what you're saying?"

"I can see where you're going with this," he said before asking, "and when did you get yourself a strap-on?"

"Very recently," I said, before adding, "I've only used it once, and that was on Babygirl about a week ago."

"Well, that is a crying shame," he said. "Not that you used it on Babygirl, of course."

"Sooooo... does my husband want to get pegged?"

"I don't not want to be pegged."

"Don't play that game with double negatives that equal a positive with me," I said, kissing him.

After a minute I asked, super excited to explore being the one wearing the cock again, "So, do you want to get fucked... this morning?"

"You know, Jasmine," he drawled, "I'm not some cheap slut you can just fuck on a whim. I need to be romanced," he smirked, a line I often used on him before I ended up with his dick in one of my holes.

"I love you," I said, "sweetheart," getting out of bed. "There. That's the foreplay."

As I went to grab my strap-on, David's phone rang.

"Don't you dare fucking answer that," I demanded, his cell ringing at this time of the morning only meaning one thing... work.

"Hello," he said just as I finished my demand. I glared at him, even though I knew he had to answer it.

I stopped going for my strap-on, waiting to see if he had to leave. He was supposed to be home for at least five days before going away again for several days or more, but this was the time of year when shit usually hit the fan.

"When?" he said, giving me an apologetic look, one that told me he was leaving soon. "Yeah, I understand," he continued, before adding, "you're going to get me divorced, you know." He shook his head in dismay at me before adding, "See you soon."

He hung up and I asked, perturbed, "When?"

"Now," he said.

"Now, now?" I asked.

"There's a major fire at an oil plant in Alaska," he said.

"You're going to Alaska?" I asked, even though it was obvious.

"Yeah," he said, getting out of bed.

"For how long?"

"You don't want to know," he said as he grabbed his robe.

"How long?" I asked again tersely.

"Two weeks, likely," he said.

"Fuck," I said.

"I know," he said. "I'm super frustrated; we still have a lot to talk about."

"And a lot to do together," I added.

"Rain check?" he asked, kissing me.

"Definitely," I nodded. "Have fun up there if you get the chance, and I'll want to hear all about it. But... I'm the one who gets to be the first to fuck your virgin ass!"

"Words I never imagined hearing you saying," he laughed, as I slapped his ass.

"This is just the beginning," I promised.

"I hope so," he said, before adding, "come and join me in the shower."

"For sure! I'm getting one more dicking before you leave, whether you like it or not."

"If I have to," he whined in a begrudging tone, like he often did teasingly when I demanded that he fuck me.