Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes; do you think you could let this old white woman take your cock in her pussy?" I asked, as I stood up and bent over like I'd done for Eugene the church-going DJ, facing away from the gloryhole,.

"Yes please," he said, clearly stunned by my offer and follow through. This was either his first time here, or his first time getting fucked here. Either way, he clearly didn't have a lot of experience with gloryholes. (As if I did!)

"I'm going to slide your big black cock into my pink white girl's pussy, sexy," I said, as I did just that, backing up onto his cock.

"Oooooooh," he moaned.

"Such a wonderfully big cock," I moaned back, as I began slowly fucking his dick.

"I've never..." he groaned, as I slowly rubbed myself with my hand, while fucking his big dick.

"You've never what?" I asked, wondering if he could possibly be a virgin... that would be the ultimate: to be a hung black kid's very first pussy.

"I'm a virgin," he blurted out.

"Not anymore, you're not," I moaned, fucking him more eagerly. "Now you're a stud who fucks white MILFs."

"Holy shit," he groaned.

"Are you okay with fucking a white slut who loves your black cock?" I asked, going a little faster.

"Yesssss, ma'am," he moaned, clearly having the time of his life.

"Most white women will bend over backwards to get this big black dick into their pussies, you sexy man," I purred, wanting to give him some confidence that perhaps he lacked.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, all white women who know what's good for them crave black cock, and we just love young black meat, especially older women like me," I informed him, as I decided to try a position I'd seen once in a porn film. It was supposed to really milk a cock, and to feel amazing when the load filled you.

I crossed my legs and said, "Now sexy, fuck me... fuck your horny white slut."

"Oh fuck," he said, as he began to pump his dick into me and I rubbed myself at the same time, my second orgasm in this... establishment?... rising inside me.

"Oh ma'am, fuck ma'am," he groaned, clearly getting close.

"Faster, sexy, fuck my cunt, fuck it hard, get us both off," I moaned, wishing that damned partition wasn't between us to obstruct how deeply he could fill me.

"I'm going to come," he warned me; at last, a gentleman!

"Shoot that big load of yours in my white cunt, sexy, give me that load with your big fat dick," I moaned as I frantically rubbed myself... so fucking close!

"Oh shit, yes ma'am," he groaned, before I felt his warm cream fill my pussy, which triggered the next orgasm inside me.

"Oh yes, you made me come, you wonderful black stud!" I screamed, wanting him to know he'd fully satisfied me.

"Yes," he moaned, sounding excited to have gotten me off, too.

"Such a big cock," I purred as he slowed down.

"That was amazing," he said.

"Agreed," I said, as I leaned against the partition to recover, while his cock was still inside me.

"Thanks, ma'am," he said, while he finally pulled out.

"No, thank you, sexy," I said. "You're an amazing stud, with a huge cock."

"Thanks," he said.

"I'm serious; any white girl... fuck, any girl at all, will be begging you to fuck them, once they know what you're packing," I said.

"That hasn't been my experience," he said.

"Oh, it will be once the word gets around," I assured him as the door opened again. "Trust me."

"Thanks again," he said, as I reached down to grab some toilet paper to wipe the sweat and cum off of my face.

"Anytime,' I said, although that wasn't really true.

He walked by, stopping for a good ten seconds to gaze at me once again, as if to forever burn into his head the face (and hopefully the hot body) of the first woman he'd ever fucked.

I blew him a kiss as I cleaned up, deciding I was now done, at least for today's gloryhole visit.

Yet a voice behind me asked, "Think you can take one more?" There was yet another 'client' poking through the wall.

I smiled, thinking this afternoon might never end, and agreed, "I think I can handle that."

I turned around, returned to my knees, and took his cock in my hand.

I'd only stroked it for a few seconds, not even long enough to get it in my mouth, when a chubby trucker looking guy appeared, in a white muscle shirt and his jeans halfway down to his knees, and said, "It looks like you could use another nigga dick."

"Oh my," I said, looking up at him. Then I smiled and said, thinking When in Rome, "I have always been pretty good at multi-tasking."

I stood up, still holding onto the other dick...

...before he bent me over and slid his cock right into my still cream pied pussy, the very definition of sloppy seconds.

I grabbed the first cock again and stroked it awkwardly, as the guy behind me began to pound me.

"Oh yes," I moaned, as this guy really knew how to fuck a woman.

"You like that, Snowflake?" he asked as he drilled me.

"Yes, I love it," I moaned, although I'd never heard the term 'Snowflake' before; 'Snow bunny' yes, but not 'Snowflake'.

"Hey buddy, come on out here, I think this whooty needs some double black cock action," he called out.

"Oh yes," I agreed, as I wondered what 'whooty' meant.

The other guy's dick left the hole, and he asked from nearby a moment later, "You sure?"

I wasn't sure if he was asking me or the guy fucking me, but I responded anyway, "Yes, please do come and join us," as politely as if I were inviting him to tea.

He squeezed past me, sat down on the toilet, and suddenly I was being spit-roasted in a stall. Shit, I thought, this is turning into yet another wild day!

"This little slut needs it bad," the fucker behind me observed, as I bobbed on the younger kid's cock.

After a couple of minutes I needed to stand up, the position beginning to hurt, so I said, "Let's take this action out of the stall."

"Yeah, sure," the big guy agreed.

He pulled out of me, sidled out, and I turned around and went to him, bent down, and before taking his cock in my mouth to taste my pussy on it, I invited the other guy, "Slide that dick right into my pussy."

"Yeah, sure," he agreed, moving behind me, and soon I was getting spit-roasted in a more traditional way... a position where I could rocking-horse myself back and forth, taking one cock deep in my mouth, and then the other deep in my pussy.

For three or four minutes I was spit-roasted, with the big guy calling me a bunch of names, which of course enhanced my pleasure, until he said, "Let's double penetrate this pawg."

I knew pawg meant phat ass white girl (I learned later on that so did whooty), and although I didn't think my ass was all that large, I could sure use a cock inside of it.

The quiet guy worried, "You think we should?"

"This slut wants it, don't you?" he asked me, pulling out.

"Oh yes, gentlemen, please fill my pussy and asshole with your nigger dicks," I requested.

"Shit, she's a bigger slut than I thought," he laughed, as he walked over to a chair. "But almost no white woman can resist nigga dick."

"No, we certainly can't," I agreed, as I went over to him, straddled him, and lowered my asshole onto his cock. "Oooooooooooh," I moaned, grateful that my asshole had lately gotten used to being stretched and fucked by some serious meat.

"Well get over here nigga, she can't double penetrate herself," the big guy said.

The other guy came over and I said, "Welcome, stud! Just slide that nigger cock up my cunt."

"Crazy," he said, as he slid his dick inside me, and I wondered how often gloryholes ended up becoming fuck sites, or in this case a DP site.

"Oh yes, fuck me; fuck my white cunt," I moaned.

The two really fucked me over, both of them filling me in sync with each other, as a third orgasm rose through me quickly, and then erupted. "Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, as my body quaked.

"Oh fuck," the top guy grunted seconds later, and shot a load in my cunt.

When he pulled out, cum leaking out of my cunt, the trucker dude ordered, "Now bounce on my cock, slut, I'm going to deposit a load up that phat asshole of yours."

"Yes Sir," I agreed, although by now I was exhausted.

Thankfully not even thirty seconds later, I felt his load of cum flooding into my asshole.

"Oh yeah, Snowflake, take my load up that white asshole," he groaned, as the other guy was leaving.

"Oh shit," I moaned, as his cum kept spewing in my ass, and I looked up to see yet another guy looming above me, looking down sporting the biggest fucking cock I'd ever seen!

"Yeah, it is big, isn't it? You couldn't handle this one in your ass," he said.

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," I said, since physically my body was done for the day, but my lust was not.

The guy still inside my ass said, "Go ahead, slut; I know you can't resist that big nigga cock."

"No, I most certainly can't," I agreed as I got off of him, cum oozing out of both my nether holes, approached the gay looking (although obviously he wasn't), black stud with a missile where his cock should be.

"Knees, bitch," he ordered.

I obeyed, feeing so slutty, as cum still leaked out of me.

"How bad do you want this big black dick?" he asked as he held my head steady, making me admire it. Not that I resisted. Nope, not one little bit.

"I've never wanted a dick more in my life," I answered earnestly.

"You don't suck my dick, I fuck your face," he dicktated, as he slid his cock into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned; I couldn't say anything else, since I had a mouthful of cock.

"Enjoy the slut, Harold," the trucker said.

"Oh, I will," the new guy said, as he face fucked me deep, making me gag on his impossibly long dick.

He used my mouth for a minute or two before ordering, "Get up on that counter and spread those legs, slut."

"Yes Sir," I replied because that what I was calling studs today, even though he was younger than I was, easily by a decade plus... probably two decades... but I definitely had to feel what a cock that enormous... twelve inches maybe... would feel like inside me.

"You want this nigga dick?" he asked, as he sauntered over to me with a confidence that told me that totally unlike my virgin today, he fucked a lot of women, and they were all as enamored by this dick as I was.

"Sooooooo badly," I answered, shamelessly rubbing my cum-filled pussy, as I stared at his cock.

"Beg for it," he ordered, as he rubbed it up and down my pussy lips.

"Oh please, slam that nigger dick up this useless white slut's cunt!" I pleaded without hesitation.

"You like nigga dick?" he asked.

"Sir, I fucking live for it," I answered, which recently had become more and more true.

"Take it, slut," he said, as he slid inside me.

"Mother fucker!" I screamed, as all twelve inches filled me.

"I do mostly fuck mothers," he chuckled. "They appreciate this dick more than those dumb young chicks."

"Dumb bitches don't know what they're missing," I replied; and fuck, they didn't... although when I was young, I definitely would have appreciated this dick.

"But white MILFs love it," he said as he slowly fucked me.

"Oh yes, it's so fucking amazing," I moaned, knowing a fourth orgasm was on its way.

He pulled my legs up, shoved my body down, and really began pounding me.

My orgasm was rising at an accelerated rate, and I was moaning like a bitch in heat, when an authoritarian voice demanded, "What is going on in here?"

My eyes went wide, as I turned to see a cop glaring at us.

"Oh shit," the guy inside me groaned, disastrously (to me) pulling out, when I was so close to my next climax.

"Get out of here," the cop ordered, "before I arrest you."

The big-cocked guy hurried out in lighting speed, as I sat up, trying to come to grips with my surroundings.

"What's your name?" the cop asked me.

"Jasmine," I whispered, ashamed.

"Come over here, I need to frisk you," he ordered, pointing to a stall.

I was mortified! I was about to get arrested at a gloryhole! My teaching career would be over! My daughter would learn the very worst about me, and hate me forever!

Fuck!

"Yessir, officer," I began trudging in the required direction pleading, "Please don't arrest me, I'll do anything."

"Just do as you're told," he ordered, his tone firm and cold.

I was so fucked.

Which I know is ironic.

I got to the spot, didn't turn around since I knew from TV and movies that frisking happened behind the perp, which I guess is what I was, and after a moment he informed me, "Indecent exposure is a serious crime, Jasmine."

"I know; I'm so sorry," I apologized, tears forming in my eyes. "It won't happen again."

"Oh, with white sluts like you, it always happens again," he judged, as I heard the unmistakable sound of him unzipping his pants, and them dropping to the floor.

Really?! Was he going to fuck me? Good news!

Could I get out of this predicament by fucking him? Or sucking him?

I'd already sucked (or fucked or both) eight cocks (in addition to my husband's this morning)... so one more was definitely no big deal, especially since he had the courtesy to be black. Plus, I was still so close to coming from before he'd walked in and caught us in the act.

"Please, I'll do anything," I said again, more hopefully this time.

"I know you will," he said, as he moved behind me and unceremoniously slid his cock into my pussy.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, trying to be seductive. "I hope I can convince you to let me go with just a warning."

"Oh, you'll be getting lots more than just a warning," he said ominously, his tone concealing what he meant by that.

"I could use a punishment, Officer," I said, continuing to be seductive, "I've been very, very bad."

"You want my night stick, slut?" he asked, as he slowly fucked me.

"Yes please, Officer," I moaned, "I definitely need your night stick used on me, and however you wish."

"Bend over that toilet, slut," he ordered, pulling out.

"Yes, Officer,' I agreed, as I went back into the stall, braced my hands against the wall and asked, "Are you going to frisk me?"

"Just a cavity search," he said, as he slid his 'night stick' back inside me.

"Oh yes, Officer, get right in there," I moaned. "Please search very thoroughly!"

After a couple minutes of backshots, he ordered, "Come ride me, it's time you did some community service for your crime."

"Yes Officer," I agreed, as we switched places, he sat on the toilet, and I straddled his cock... his 'community cock', whatever that might mean... since there's just something about a man in uniform regardless of his race, that gets me all revved up.

As I lowered myself onto his cock, he looked sternly into my face and said, "Now convince me I shouldn't take you downtown and book you."

"You bet, Officer," I moaned, and began riding his cock... the space rather ramped for any comfort.

After a couple dozen ups and downs, I turned around so I wasn't facing him, and used the stall partitions to really put some oomph into bouncing on his cock.

"That's it, you're really performing that community service well," he encouraged me.

"Best community service ever," I moaned.

Over the next few minutes I rode him, and then he pushed me against the wall and fucked me from behind, while I was in the perfect position for getting frisked. An Officer of the Law does always say "Spread 'em," doesn't he?

And then he spun me around, lifted me into the air and impressively fucked me while he was holding me up, similar to how Daddy had done it last night.

The angle was perfect, and he gave me my fourth orgasm of this wicked gloryhole visit.

As I was orgasming, he actually carried me out of the stall and set me down on the sink, where he spread my legs and ate the cum (his and some other guys') from my leaking pussy.