Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised to discover it was a doctor's office. That didn't make much sense. I went to text Daddy, and saw he'd texted me while I was driving. Ask for Dr. Black.

I texted back: Okay.

I walked in and approached the very pretty secretary, "I have an appointment to see Dr. Black."

"Please fill out these forms," she said, barely looking up at me.

I wasn't sure why I was here, or if I really needed to fill out any forms, I assumed I was here just to suck some cock, and/or get fucked, but I filled them out anyway. They were about my medical history and which medications I was taking.

I handed them in, and a minute later she sent me to an office.

"So you're Jasmine," a young black man said, as he stood up from his desk and walked around to greet me.

"Last time I checked," I joked.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," he chuckled at my quick wit.

"The pleasure is all mine," I smiled, assuming I'd soon have his dick in at least one of my holes.

"So, Chris tells me you're paying first, and then receiving his special gift," he said.

"Yes, apparently that's the plan," I nodded.

"You're very pretty," he said.

"Thanks," I smiled, moving my hand to his crotch. "You're very handso.... Oh my God!"

"I get that reaction a lot," he chuckled, as I was feeling what had to be twelve inches of cock.

"Is this real?" I asked, in complete awe.

"Check for yourself," he said, as I quickly shucked him of his pants and tossed them aside.

"Holy fuck!" I gasped, as I took the biggest cock I'd ever seen in my hand.

"White women love it,' he said.

'I imagine every woman on the planet would love it," I said, in awe of his black, majestic, foot-long python. I added, "And many guys, too."

"Yeah," he chuckled. "A lot of white cock suckers have worshipped this cock."

"Worship is an excellent word for what I plan to do with it," I said, still completely captivated by this monumental cock, that seemed so out of place attached to this somewhat nerdish doctor.

"Take your time," he said. "You're my final appointment for the day."

"Good," I said, as I moved down to his balls. "I think I may be down here for a while."

I licked his balls... bathing them with my free-flowing saliva.

I sucked on his balls... for a couple of minutes... sucking each ball into my mouth... while stroking his humongous cock.

"Come over here," he said, as he got off the desk and leaned against the wall.

"You're making me work for that black monster," I smiled, as I crawled the few feet to his completely erect cannon, which was aimed directly at me.

"I just want to lean against the wall and watch you," he said.

I took it in my mouth and began slowly bobbing.

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

I continued bobbing, taking a little more and more of it into my mouth, wondering if I could get all twelve inches in my mouth. I'd taken ten inches with relative ease after some practice, but an extra two inches seemed like a lot.

Eventually I was taking ten inches in my mouth and he was moaning, as his hand planted itself on the back of my head, "Such a great mouth."

After another minute I had almost the entire cock in my mouth, mostly down my throat.

"Shit, Jasmine, you're a natural," he moaned, just as I managed to deep throat his entire foot-long fuck stick.

After a moment I gagged and backed off, saliva running down my chin, "Such an amazing cock."

"Thanks, sexy," he said, as he pulled me up and guided me back to the desk.

"Oh, yes, slide that monster black cock in my pussy," I said, dying to feel twelve inches inside of me.

As he slid inside me, I moaned, "Ooooooooooooh."

"So fucking big," I moaned, as the entire twelve-inch cock filled my pussy and reached depths never before explored by man or toy.

After a minute or so of slow fucking, making my pussy burn with desire, I moaned, "Fuck me hard with that BBC."

"Such a tight pussy," he groaned, as he obliged me and picked up the pace.

"Oh, yes," I moaned.

"You like it hard?" he asked after a couple dozen strokes.

"Oh yes," I moaned, moving my other hand to the desk for more balance. "Drill my pussy, pound me with every inch of that massive black stick!"

After a couple more minutes he pulled out, bent me way over, and licked my pussy.

"Oh shit yes, lick my cunt," I moaned, my orgasm very close to erupting.

After just a minute or so of his licking, I had to have his cock back inside me. I said, "Go sit down. I want to ride that heavenly black dick."

He went to the couch, sat down, and like the geek he kind of was, he called out softly, "All aboard."

I laughed as I walked over to him, his cock just so fucking huge, straddled him and added, "I hope it's a bumpy ride, Mr. Conductor."

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as I lowered myself onto his massive fuck stick.

"Oh yes, ride my cock," he groaned, so polite compared to most of the guys I'd been fucking recently .

"It goes so fucking deep," I moaned, as I began really riding the huge cock, my orgasm climbing quickly.

"Come all over my dick, Jasmine," he said, noticing my increased moans after a couple minutes of bouncing on his glorious cock.

"Oh God, I'm going to come so fucking hard," I moaned, my orgasm imminent.

"Take it all," he moaned, as I took the entire cock completely inside me.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned, as my orgasm erupted.

Once my orgasm was over, I lay on the couch and sucked my cunt cum off of his big, fat, long dick.

And then he fucked me again in a couple more positions.

Before saying, "Ride me again, Jasmine, you look so hot bouncing on my cock."

"It goes so fucking deep inside me this way," I purred, as he sat down on the edge of the couch, and I straddled him again.

"Most women can't take it all the way in that position," he said, as I lowered myself onto his foot-long sausage.

"I'm not most women," I pointed out with a moan, as I was once again riding twelve inches of hard black steel.

"So I see," he groaned.

I bounced on his cock as if he was my own pleasure trampoline, to a second orgasm.

Once my next orgasm was done a couple minutes later, as I leaned back on him, trembling slightly, I said, "I want that load inside those big black balls of yours."

I got off, and he moved more into the center of the couch, and I dropped before him to lick my wetness off of his never-ending shaft.

"This the most amazing cock I've ever seen," I said before I took it in my mouth again.

"Thanks," he moaned, as I began bobbing.

After a couple of minutes he warned, "I'm about to come."

I backed off and asked, as I stroked his cock, "Where do you want to shoot this load?"

"On your pretty face," he said, as I furiously stroked his pulsing cock, and was indeed rewarded with a massive load all over my face.

After a minute he said, "So now for today's gift from your Daddy."

"Oh, I think I've already received a pretty big gift from Daddy," I smile, scooping some cum off my face and slurping it into my mouth.

He chuckled, "Okay, but that gift was supposed to be for me."

"Well, I think we both received a great gift, then," I said, taking his cock back in my mouth.

"Shit, you're insatiable," he said, as he gently pushed my head away.

"I'll take that massive cock in any of my holes anytime."

"Good to know," he said, before adding, "But for now, please remove your dress."

"I need to go the washroom first, if that's okay," I said, having to pee.

"Sure, go ahead," he said. "I need to get dressed, anyway."

"And I have to get undressed?"

"You don't absolutely have to, it will just make the procedure easier," he said, as I still had no idea what was about to happen.

"Okay," I said, as I went into a bathroom attached to his office. I washed the cum off my face as well before returning to him, and he led me into another room.

"Oh my," I said, as I realized what my gift was... something I'd never liked... Daddy was expecting me to get a tattoo. I don't object to them on other people, although I'd hit the roof if my daughter Carolyn came home with one, but for myself I'd always said, 'No way.'

"I see you don't have any," he said.

"I don't like needles or tattoos," I said.

"I understand," he nodded. "I don't have any either."

"This is what Daddy is expecting me to receive today?"

"He chose the location and the design," he said and added, "And he ordered me to tell you this is a reminder or who's really in charge."

"Oh," I said, curious what the tattoo was going to be, and where it would go.

"I'm supposed to add that your husband knows you're getting this tattoo, and what it is," he added.

"Interesting," I said, more to myself than the doctor, since David disliked tattoos as much as I did.

"It's not going to be where anyone can see, is it?"

"Not in normal circumstances, no," he said, as he patted an easy chair for me to sit in.

"Good," I sighed, before asking tentatively, "May I ask what it is?"

"Actually, Chris instructed me to blindfold you so it will be a complete surprise... after it's a done deal."

"Oh."

"He also said you'd recognize it instantly once it's done," he added, as he picked up a red blindfold.

"Shit," I sighed.

"You don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do," I said.

"May I remove your dress?"

"Sure," as I assumed it was going somewhere around my tits.

It wasn't.

Once the blindfold was on...

The pain started.

Not near my tits.

Or anywhere on my belly.

But just a couple inches above my pussy.

As he needled in the ink, I realized my submissive relationship with Daddy was at this very moment becoming permanent in a way I couldn't have predicted.

I closed my eyes beneath the blindfold and tried to relax, wondering what it could possibly look like.

An hour later, which seemed like two eternities, he announced, "Done."

"May I look now?"

"Sure."

I took off the blindfold, having come to terms with getting my first tattoo, and having it in a place no dignified woman would ever have one, looked down at it and gasped... I should have known!

"Let's go back into my office," he said. "Chris wants me to take a picture and send it to him and your husband now it's done."

"Okay," I said, shaking my head... how could I not have figured out this is what it had to be? In retrospect it was obvious... and was even a tattoo I could accept... I hoped my husband could... which he should, since apparently he'd already approved of it without checking in with me.

I went to the couch, sat on the floor for some reason instead of the couch, and feeling naughty, with a symbol of slut submission forever inked into my body, I spread my legs.

"Look up for your Daddy and hubby," he said.

I did.

"Perfect," he said.

"I can't believe I have a Queen of Spades tattoo above my pussy," I said, looking down at it.

"It looks pretty hot," he said, and added, "Make sure to put a lot of cream on it for the next couple of days."

"Makes sense," I said, before adding slyly, "maybe you have some cream you could put on it right now?"

"Shit, I'd love to," he said. "But I have to get home."

"Sure, right, sorry," I said, sounding like a pathetic slut.

He added, "I have to replace the babysitter."

"Of course," I said, grabbing my dress.

"But I hope we can do this again," he said.

"Definitely," I nodded. "But maybe without a tattoo next time."

I got home and found an email from Daddy.

Pet Jasmine

I hope you enjoyed the foot-long cock... did you take it in your ass?

I have spoken with LaCresha, and she will leave you alone until further notice. But neither is she any longer your pet.

There will be no task tomorrow for you, so your pubic area can recover from the tattoo.

Then you will have a couple of final tasks to perform before David returns home.

Daddy

PS: The tattoo looks great.

PPS: Saturday night you get to play with Babygirl.

PPPS: I expect to see the rest of the next chapter of Best of Both Worlds by Friday.

I responded, my flesh a little sore where the tattoo was inked.

Daddy

I didn't take that magnificent cock in my ass, but it has definitely been added to my fuck-it list.

Thank you for the generous gift, and the constant reminder of who I really am.

I can't wait to fulfill more tasks, as they have really been the most amazing adventure I've ever experienced... And I usually HATE surprises.

I hope I am back in your good graces, as I would hate to remain in your bad ones.

Please tell me if there is anything further I can do to return to your favour and back on my knees taking your BBC in my three fuck holes.

Sorry Slut Jasmine

I spent the rest of the night working on the ongoing story, and chatted for an hour with David. For the record, I'd been chatting with him throughout the ten wild tasks so far, and receiving constant encouragement from him... plus a couple of over the phone play sessions, but it didn't seem helpful to go into detail about them in this text.

THURSDAY: NO TASK

It was strange not to have a task.

Actually, it was a disappointment.

I had nothing exciting to look forward to.

It was like a normal day... just like the ones I used to consider just the way life was... but which now seemed completely blah.

I actually felt lost, without any purpose... which scared me.

Had I become so addicted to the tasks, to the submission, to the frequent orgasms, that I'd become obsessively dependent on them?

The answer seemed obvious... yes I had.

Had I lost all control of my life?

I didn't think so, but as I felt the day reflect the numbness from my Queen of Spades tattoo... I had to reconsider my recent actions.

The day dragged by.

During class, LaCresha barely made eye contact with me, and I didn't see her at all for the remainder of the day. I couldn't decide whether I felt good or bad about that. For Daddy's sake, I supposed it was good.

I spent the night at home, finishing chapter three and half of four, getting into quite a flow as I recalled the wildness of having Daddy take control of me through Babygirl, and then his surprise appearance in my classroom ready to fuck my brains out, which was the core of chapter four. I also responded to over eighty emails that had been piling up, as my totally distracting sex life heated up.

FRIDAY: TASK 11

As usual, I woke up and immediately checked my email.

As usual (thank God), Daddy had a new task for me.

Following a day without one, an entire day without sucking a cock, without eating a pussy or getting fucked, I was going through orgasm and sex withdrawal... so much so that I wondered if I'd clinically become a sex addict.