Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 10-12

Story Info
A tattoo, a golden shower, and an epic gangbang.
11.9k words
4.48
185.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 10-12

Summary: A tattoo, a golden shower, and an epic gangbang.

WARNING: This is a racially themed story that was requested and critiqued by TX and Babygirl (a real life Black couple) who enjoy racially charged stories. They, like I and my editorial staff, believe strongly in the BLACK LIVES MATTER movement and its importance in achieving true equality in the world. I considered not releasing this series and keeping it private for TX, Babygirl and myself, perhaps one or two others, but in the end I decided that hopefully most readers will realize it is fiction, and during the course of the story, it celebrates (instead of demeans) the beauty of the black body, as well as of the white body (and other races that pop up throughout the story).

With that said, this is a fictional story that uses the taboo 'N' word in erotically charged situations directed towards submissively charged black and white women. If this offends you, please do not read further. This story was not written to offend, but to create an authentic fantasy for TX and Babygirl, and in turn, for myself and any like-minded readers.

I hope you read this for what it is: a celebration of submission in all its diverse forms.

.....

.....

.....

Note 1: Thanks to the real TX and Babygirl for requesting this story, and for coming up with many of the ideas.

Note 2: This is part eleven of a series (the next part is already written).

Part 1: Best of Both Worlds: A Surprise: introduces many Jasmine fantasies, and sets up the upcoming plots, as she unexpectedly bumps into a fan, which leads to a wild night at a remote cabin with a submissive black woman.

Part 2: Best of Both Worlds: Black Slave: where Jasmine explores her newfound dominant side as she fucks her new black submissive.

Part 3: Best of Both Worlds: Butt Pounding: where Jasmine fucks Babygirl's ass, and then submissively gets her own ass pounded by Babygirl, as Babygirl's husband interrupts them by phone and takes control of both women remotely.

Part 4: Best of Both Worlds: Classroom BBC: where Jasmine floats the idea of a foursome with a black couple to her husband, with intriguing possibilities. She is then shocked when Daddy shows up in her classroom at lunch, locks the door, and uses her as the white slut she is.

Part 5: Best of Both Worlds: DP'd by BBC: where Jasmine and her husband roleplay her being fucked by black cock, which encourages Jasmine as to the possibility that her husband would be okay with her secret chocolate rendezvous. Jasmine then goes to their house and takes part in a wild threesome, including the first BBC in her ass, her first chocolate cream pie, and of course, her first double penetration (although one of the cocks is a strap-on).

Part 6: Best of Both Worlds: Foursome: where Jasmine, with the help of Babygirl and Daddy, reveals to her husband her secret author past, her recent indiscretions, and convinces him to take part in a wife swapping foursome.

Part 7: Best of Both Worlds: Gloryhole: where Jasmine is annoyed after her husband is sent off to work in Alaska for two weeks, and ends up at a gloryhole affiliated with the infamous THE PIT bar, where she enjoys not 1, or 2 or 3 but 9 BBCs.

Part 8: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 1-3: where Jasmine is made to masturbate in class, take a bukkake at a black sex club, do a cum walk to a coffee shop still wearing said cum, and go to a female stranger's home for a night of extensive, sensual pantyhose play.

Part 9: Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 4-6: where Jasmine sucks Daddy's cock in public, gets a surprise visit from a current cheerleader in her school, and ends up at a black frat house three driving hours away, for a wicked night of fun.

Part 10: Best of Both Worlds: Host Tasks 7-9: where Jasmine masturbates at church while fantasizing a secret sex dungeon underneath the church, goes for a massage with an excellent happy ending (the masseuse is a shemale), and a marathon session where she explores her Mistress skills, first with Babygirl and a surprise guest (her school's principal), and later on, two surprise arrivals in Babygirl's daughter LaCresha and her submissive friend Becka.

And now, Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 10-12

Wednesday: Task 10

I got up, and as usual immediately checked my email for the next task.

Dumb Slut Jasmine

Although last night may have worked out okay, and I imagine you really enjoyed dominating my daughter and making her your slut... your decision has compromised everything Babygirl and I have been trying to achieve.

I understand you were facing a predicament not of your doing, but I had made it clear my daughter was off limits, and now she is pussy deep into you.

Your task today will be a constant reminder of the fact I am in charge, and your white mouth, pussy and ass are all mine.

You will go to a friend of mine's after school, at an address I will send you late in the day. You will pay in advance for his work by offering your three slut holes to him, and then allow him to do what I will be instructing him to do.

This will be, in many ways, a test to see how obedient you are, and to get back into my good graces after you actually... not fantasy... ass fucked my baby girl.

OBEY completely, and you may get Daddy's dick back in your white fuck holes.

DADDY

I sighed.

I'd known he might get angry at what had transpired.

But after watching us in action via the cabin's hidden cameras, he allowed us to continue... me with his daughter LaCresha, and Babygirl with his daughter's friend Becka, when he phoned Babygirl and gave specific permission for our wicked lesbian foursome to proceed.

I responded:

Daddy,

I'm so sorry. I really had no idea what to do when LaCresha walked in on Babygirl and me. My head was spinning with what to do, my instincts took over, and I did what I ended up doing.

I'm truly sorry, and I regret what happened, but I really didn't know what else to do.

I'm super sorry she now knows all about Babygirl and me, and may have surmised even more.

I will certainly accept whatever punishment you have decided is suitable for me to endure.

Your obedient, dumb, white slut.

JASMINE

After I sent my reply, I realized he'd sent a second email. I assumed it would be a picture of Babygirl, hinting at what was to happen tonight, but it wasn't. It was just an ominous PS.

PS: You owe me a daughter pet!!!

Oh, fuck.

Since I had used his daughter, had dominated her, ass fucked her, and turned her into my submissive pet, he was making it clear he expected me to allow him to do the same to my own daughter. The silver lining, if it even was one, was that going forward LaCresha would remain my pet, but at the same time, he was giving me a powerful object lesson about how he felt about what I'd done. What he proposed was heartbreakingly unthinkable while at the same time precisely equivalent to what I had done to his own daughter, and I was totally helpless to do anything to prevent it!

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

I was originally terrified when I'd started down this road with Daddy and Babygirl about how my husband would react when he learned all my secrets (for I was dead set on filling him in), and thankfully he was okay with my infidelity and the perks that went with it for him (read Part 6 of this series: Foursome, to see how that turned out), but allowing my daughter not only to learn about my erotic writing, but also about my nasty slut sex life, was bad enough, and yet something I figured I'd have to do one day... but giving her to Daddy as a pet wasn't something I was sure I could force myself to do.

Although perhaps, like I did and still do, she would love Daddy's big black cock... I wished I'd been given a similar opportunity back when I was eighteen... yet she had never given me any real inkling of her sexuality. She'd never had a boyfriend, and I even wondered if she might be a lesbian.

I sighed.

Realizing I was running late, I showered, got dressed and headed to work... my mind spinning with the unintended consequences of my actions.

The morning went by as it usually does... uneventfully... but as soon as lunchtime began, LaCresha walked into my classroom, closed my door and said, "Hungry."

"Not here," I said firmly, her father's email still very much playing havoc in my head.

"Doing this in the hallway would place us in front of a rather large audience," she pointed out ironically, as she walked up to me in a sultry, sexy, pussy-tingling fashion.

"LaCresha, what happened yesterday was a mistake," I clarified.

"Oh, it was a lot of things," she said, her typical confidence now returned, "but a mistake definitely wasn't one of them."

Wanting to delay this pursuit of our new sexual relationship, even though she was dressed in a sexy, slutty outfit that had my pussy burning, I stressed, "We will not do this here."

"You're dining on chocolate for lunch," she insisted, as she pushed me against a student's desk. "I've been anticipating doing this all fucking morning."

"LaCresha, no," I said sternly, even though it didn't come out sounding as stern as it should.

"Look, you caught me off guard yesterday, and you had your fun treating me like your cheap nigger slave," she said. "But that was yesterday. Starting now, the hierarchy is flipped. You've become my nigger-loving, cunt-munching, teacher pet."

"LaCresha, no," I repeated weakly, even though I'd fantasized hearing her say what she was dictating for quite some time.

"I'm not asking, you dumb white slut," she said, roughly shoving me down to the floor, "I'm telling you."

"LaCresha," I gasped, shocked by this sudden turn of power and the leaks coming out of my pussy. I'd fantasized this exact same moment many, many times... including with many, many girls: nerds, cheerleaders, geeks, interns, fellow teachers, etc.

"Dumb nigger-loving slut," she said, as she raised her skirt and shoved her commando pussy in my face. "Eat!"

Her hand in the back of my head, her intoxicating aroma swarming my senses, her dominant behavior, my natural submissiveness, added to her sweet wetness, made me unable to do anything but obey her. I began licking.

"Good slut," she moaned, encouraging my submission the same way I'd encouraged hers yesterday, as her hand controlled me from the back of my head.

The moment her tantalizing taste hit my taste buds, I began licking faster, my hunger and psychological need to obey and to please her taking complete control. I was no longer the teacher, I was her pet. I was no longer occupying my classroom, but my universe was between her legs.

"This is how our hierarchy is supposed to be," she intoned as I licked. "White bitches service black goddesses. Isn't that right, nigger lover?"

She pulled my head away from her amazing pussy and looked down at me, expecting an answer.

I couldn't deny her logic... it was the premise of 95% of my interracial stories (Deconstructing the Professor, and BBBW Domination being the rare exceptions... as well as many of the scenes in this lengthy pictorial novella).

I also couldn't deny the natural inclination towards complete submission I felt at this moment... exactly how I imagined a sub would feel when I wrote scenes pretty much identical to this one, in so many of my lesbian stories.

I couldn't deny the insatiable lust I felt to dive back into licking her pussy.

I couldn't deny that all I wanted at this moment was to please her.

I responded, casting away all the power I'd earned last night, by saying the simple words, "Yes, Mistress LaCresha, I'm a dumb white slut for nigger pussy."

"And for nigger cock?" she added, her facial expression and tone making it clear she knew more than she should.

"H-h-how could you know to ask that question?" I stammered, wondering if she knew I was a complete submissive to her father.

"My father and I had a very lengthy conversation last night," she said. "I know everything."

"Everything? Such as?"

"Well, I imagine there are many sordid escapades I don't know about, but I know that you're silkstockingslover, which by the way is so fucking hot; I've even read a few of your stories, and they were hot enough to get me off, so I highly approve. I also know you've written stories for my parents, and I know you're only one of apparently many of my Dad's white sluts."

"He told you all that?" I asked, a little surprised to hear this, after the emails he sent me this morning.

"He did," she nodded, "you slipped up last night, and the more I thought about it, the more it became obvious. So I took him aside and started asking pointed questions."

"Oh," I said, knowing exactly when that had happened. It was when I'd mentioned her father had told me black people rarely use the word 'slut'. When would such a point ever come up in a nonsexual encounter?

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," she said, "so long as you're my obedient white slut."

"Your father sent me an email this morning making it clear he wasn't at all happy about what happened last night," I said.

"Aren't you supposed to call him Daddy?" she asked.

"Yes, sorry; Daddy made it clear he was unhappy about what happened between us last night," I clarified.

"I don't care," she shrugged. "If he can have white sluts to fuck, then I can have white sluts to use."

"So he doesn't know what you're doing right..." I began to ask, when she grabbed my head and pushed it back into her wetness.

"No, he doesn't know what I'm doing with you right now," she said, as I mindlessly resumed licking, as that was my natural reaction to her dominant persona, while deciding I'd need to deal with this new predicament later.

As I licked, she continued, "I'm sure he'll find out soon... you'll probably tell him yourself... but I still don't care. He can fuck you all he wants, but I'm going to use you whenever I want, too."

That assertion concerned me, as I knew how stubborn they both were deep down, and I could easily foresee a major confrontation between Daddy and his daughter, but that was completely out of my hands, even if I was the one who'd accidentally triggered it... well, myself and some wicked serendipity from the sexual Goddess above.

So I just did what I did best.

I lapped.

I probed.

I licked.

I sucked on her clit.

She moaned and said, as she spun around, and spun me around for reasons I couldn't explain, "You're as good as I imagined you'd be, you hungry little white slut."

I moaned, "Your pussy is amazing," letting her know I appreciated the compliment, as left-handed as it was.

"Don't worry, I'll give you many opportunities to dine on it," she said as she draped her right leg over my shoulder and guided my face back into her pussy.

"I know you will," I said, as I began really attacking her pink wet pussy, since it was clear she was close, and I knew the hierarchy had changed today... and I was back on the bottom where I was supposed to be.

"Don't you dare stop, nigger loving slave," she moaned, her hands on both sides of my head holding me deep in her wetness. I had no intention of stopping, wanting to taste her full flood. I sucked, licked, and wiggled my tongue until she warned, "Here comes lunch, my teacher pet," before she let out a loud moan, and my entire face was soaked with her orgasmic flood.

I hungrily lapped up the delicious lunch, way better than the baloney sandwich I'd brought for lunch.

She let go of my head and said, "You'll be doing that a lot, slut."

From my knees I replied, even as I wondered what Daddy was going to think, as there was no way I could possibly keep this from him, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," she said, as she turned and walked out the door.

I got up and hurried to my desk, wondering if my make-up was okay.

I collapsed at my desk, pondering how I was going to relate to this situation.

I looked in my compact mirror and found my make-up still looked fine. I then texted Daddy: LaCresha has made me HER pet. We need to talk!

He didn't respond, and my pussy on fire, I decided to see if my principal would honour the promises she'd made last night.

I walked into her office and she wasn't there, but her secretary told me she was in the boardroom.

I went to the boardroom, closed the door behind me, and she smiled, "That was quick."

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't had lunch yet," she smiled.

"Get on the table," I said.

"I still can't believe you have this side to you," she said, obeying me without the least bit of fuss or bother.

"Oh, I'm an enigma, all right," I smiled, as I climbed onto the table and straddled her face, getting out of my dress. "Now please hurry up, we don't have a lot of time."

She hungrily licked me, as I smiled at the surprising perks I was receiving from meeting Daddy and Babygirl. I had my own personal pussy pleaser at school... and who she was, no one would believe.

I came on her face after a few minutes of licking, before getting off of her and adding, "This may become a regular lunchtime meeting."

"Keep bringing me fresh homemade meals, and I'll munch them right down," she smiled, as she got off the table.

"Oh, they're always fresh," I said, before heading back to my classroom feeling refreshed.

Daddy didn't respond before my next class began... the class LaCresha was in. She didn't say anything... But her smug smile spoke volumes, and she slipped her feet in and out of her shoes all during class, obviously knowing my weakness for nylons and even more so for nylon-clad feet.

My phone buzzed during the last class of the day with a simple message: I will deal with LaCresha. You just follow the instructions I've already given you.

I replied, feeling some comfort as I could read the confidence in his response and was confident he would indeed deal with her: Yes, Daddy! Thank you!

He sent me the address, and after school was done, I drove there.