Best of Both Worlds: Hot Tasks 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I please worship your God-given cock?" I asked, having always enjoyed misusing religion in my stories (whether it was the lengthy lesbian saga Church Girl, or the three-story incestuous Daughter's Initiation series).

"You may, my child," he said, as I unfastened his belt and took out his cock.

"Why am I still dressed?" Daddy asked.

"Sorry, Daddy," Babygirl said, hurrying over to her husband... who was indeed still completely dressed, but not for long.

A couple minutes later both men were completely naked, although I wished the Minister had kept his white dog-collar on, as it made the sex hotter with a constant reminder I was sucking or getting fucked by an official representative of God.

I sucked the Minister; Babygirl sucked Daddy.

We each enjoyed the big black cock in our mouth until Daddy called out, "Swap."

I swapped to Daddy and took his big cock into my mouth, as the Minister requested, "Do you mind if I fuck your wife?" I smiled, thinking that didn't seem too Christian, or to follow the Bible very closely, but I'd long ago learned most alleged followers of God were just as big, if not bigger, sinners than people who were open about their sinning.

"I'd mind if you didn't fuck my sweetheart," Daddy replied.

"Cool," the Minister said, which somehow sounded stranger than if he'd straight out asked if he could fuck his friend's wife.

"Give me that big cock," Babygirl said, not at all unwilling, as I sucked Daddy, unable to see the fucking perhaps already going on right next to me.

"Sure thing," the Minister said.

"Oh yeah, give it to me hard," Babygirl moaned, as the sounds of bodies slapping together echoed beside me, and I hoped that soon I too would have a big black cock pounding my pink pussy.

"I missed your mouth," Daddy said, as I sucked his cock.

"I missed your cock so fucking much," I replied, stroking it as I looked adoringly up at him.

"Harder," Babygirl demanded.

"Did you enjoy the tasks?" Daddy asked me.

"This has been the best two weeks of my life," I said, feeling a little guilty that was true, since none of it had anything to do with either my daughter or my husband.

"But you hate surprises," he pointed out, as my tongue sild down his shaft, and I sucked a big ball into my mouth.

"I'll happily take a surprise from you every day of my life," I said, hating that these tasks were over and done.

"Don't worry, Jasmine," he said. "I have many additional plans for you, although not every single day, like these past two weeks have been."

"I probably couldn't handle one every day ongoingly and still keep both my job and my family intact," I admitted.

"Plus your writing."

"Yes, you've cost me many writing hours," I teased, sucking his other ball into my mouth. "I've wasted all that time fucking, when I could have spent it writing about fucking. But somehow I can't get very upset about that."

"But we've also created a lot of story ideas," he pointed out.

"Pound my pussy," Babygirl moaned.

"I am pounding," the Minister said breathlessly, clearly getting a workout from drilling the insatiable Babygirl.

"Yes, I already have a dozen chapter ideas outlined for this new story of ours," I said. "Part One has already been sent into Literotica for publishing."

"I can't wait to see what your readers think about what we're doing," he said, as my tongue wandered back up his rock-hard shaft.

"I'm sure they'll love you and Babygirl as much as I do," I said, before I resumed sucking on his cock.

I sucked his cock for a couple more minutes before he ordered, "Swap."

The Minister pulled out of Babygirl, who was now lying on the edge of the bed with her legs spread, and Daddy moved between them.

I crawled next to the bed and offered my back end to the Minister. "Are you going to give me your Holy Grail, or what?"

"You're insatiable," he said, shaking his head as he came up behind me.

"I just want to 'know' God's people," I quipped, as I watched Daddy begin fucking Babygirl.

"Oh, you'll be getting baptized by the Lord tonight," he said, as he slid inside my wanton pussy. "Although it will be sprinkling, not immersion."

"Mmmmm, fuck me Minister, sin with me," I moaned.

"She likes it hard," Daddy said.

"Fuck, I'm not certain I can last long with these two wicked temptresses," he said, as he slowly fucked me.

"Give it to me, Daddy, give me that big fat cock," Babygirl moaned, looking directly at me.

"Fuck me like Daddy's doing," I said, looking back at the Minister.

So for a couple of minutes, Babygirl and I were fucked hard.

"Swap," Daddy said again, as he pulled out of Babygirl and came over to me.

"Oh yes, Daddy, give your white slut that big black cock," I purred, as the Minister pulled out of me.

Babygirl moved around on the bed and got onto all fours asking, "Why is my pussy empty?"

"Sorry," the Minister said, as he climbed up on the bed and entered Babygirl.

"When they want cock, all they want is cock," Daddy said, as he slid into me.

"And I always want cock," I moaned.

"Or pussy," Babygirl moaned, as she too was filled.

"Yes, or pussy," I concurred.

"Or two cocks," she chipped in.

"Or even three," I added.

"Insatiable," the Minister repeated.

"We just want what we want when we want it," I pointed out.

"Exactly," Babygirl nodded.

"Oh yes, fuck me Daddy," I moaned.

"Fuck her, Daddy, Babygirl added. "I love watching you fuck Jasmine."

"And I love watching you munch on her pussy," he said.

"Then you should have seen us at her place," Babygirl said.

"Yeah, we explored a few kinky positions," I added. "I did a pretzel, and she did a muscle woman."

"Mmmmmm, I'll want you two to recreate those for me one day," he said, as he bucked his hips deep into me.

"Shit, your wife has such a tight pussy," the Minister said.

"Then tear it apart, stud," she said, as she wanted it harder.

"Let's change positions," Daddy said. "Ride me, Jasmine."

"Yee haw," I brayed, sounding way too corny.

"And Babygirl, come sit on my face," Daddy added.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, as we once again altered our positions.

I straddled Daddy.

"Fuck, your tattoo is even bigger than I'd imagined," he said, seeing it up close for the first time.

"The bigger the better," I said, sitting completely on his cock, having done a complete about face about having a tattoo.

"True enough," he laughed, as Babygirl ended our conversation by sitting on his face. "Too much talking," she complained, snapping her fingers at the Minister.

"Sorry," he said, having been just standing and watching the threesome.

"Don't waste time on sorry, just get your ass over here and slam that dick back in my pussy," she demanded, annoyed her pussy wasn't constantly full of cock.

"Insatiable," he said again, as he went and slid back into her.

"Having fun?" she asked me, as I slowly rode her husband.

"Its okay, I guess," I responded playfully.

"This isn't even the big surprise yet," she said, giving me a loud, smacking kiss.

We kissed for a couple minutes while I slowly rode Daddy, and the Minister slowly fucked her.

I broke the kiss and placed my hand on her shoulder for a bit of balance, as I began to ride Daddy faster.

"You two almost forget I'm even here," Daddy complained mildly, as he lifted his wife off his face.

"What can I say?" Babygirl shrugged. "I'm completely enamored by this sexy white slut."

"Yeah, yeah," Daddy said, as he picked up his wife and brought me to the floor.

"You don't like watching Jasmine and me making love?" Babygirl asked, as he spread her legs.

"You know I do," he said, as I got off the bed and moved around to watch them.

I asked, "Do you need a warm, wet place to put that cock, Minister?"

"I believe I do," he said, still in a bit of awe about everything.

Daddy fucked Babygirl, and the Minister fucked me... even pulling my hair, as he finally began to take some initiative.

"Oh yes, Minister, punish me for my sins," I moaned.

"You're such a devilish sinner," he said, slamming into me.

"Then purify me with God's Mighty Scepter," I said, realizing it was a lame response.

"My turn," Daddy said, and again we switched cocks.

Daddy flipped me on my back, and really began to pound me.

Babygirl pushed the Minister to the floor and rode him.

This position gave me my second orgasm of the night. "Oh yes Daddy, your dirty black-cock-loving white slut is coming."

"Give her that cock, Daddy," Babygirl said, as she rode hers like the cowgirl slut she was.

We were both flipped onto all fours, even while I was still trembling with my orgasm.

"Oh yes, Minister, drill my pussy," Babygirl moaned, as she looked into my eyes again.

"I'm up 2-1," I smiled.

"Not for long," she replied brightly, as she began to bounce back on that borrowed black cock.

A couple minutes later Babygirl had her second orgasm, and then Daddy ordered, "Knees, sluts."

"Time for your baptism," the Minister said, stroking his cock before me.

"Cleanse me of my sinful ways with that big load," I cheered him on, my mouth open and ready to bathe my face in his baptismal cum.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, furiously pumping his cock.

"Jas loves a load all over her face," Daddy said, just before he grunted and exploded all over Babygirl's pretty black face... his white cum all over her black skin looking so hot.

"Here comes God's gift, you sexy sinner," the Minister grunted, and exploded a load onto me.

Once they were done, Babygirl and I made out again, cleansing each other's faces of cum and swallowing it down.

The Minister said, "Thanks, Chris, that was amazing."

"No problem," Daddy said, before adding, "although we aren't done yet."

"We aren't?"

"No, that was just round one."

They had a drink as Babygirl and I kissed and explored each other's bodies tenderly until Daddy said, "It's eight o'clock. Ready for round two?"

"Definitely," I smiled, thinking the Minister would take his leave and we'd have an old-fashioned (as in a tad more than two weeks ago) threesome.

"Good," he smiled, as there was a knock at the door. "I have a surprise for all of you."

"I hope it's the Rock," I joked, easily the hottest guy on the planet.

"Or Jason Statham," Babygirl added.

"He's hot too," I said, him also on my top five list.

"Hobbs and Shaw is easily the sexiest movie of all time," Babygirl said, as Daddy went to answer the door.

"Well, this may be a disappointment then," he said with a smirk.

He opened the door, and a black man with three white men walked in.

"Yes, a major disappointment," I quipped, as I admired the hunky men.

"Get undressed," Daddy said to the new arrivals.

"I already am," I joked, as I quickly stripped off my sad excuse for a shirt, now just wearing my cum slut necklace and pink thigh highs, which, of course, I kept on.

"Brat," he said, as the guys got undressed while admiring us two scantily dressed sluts.

"These two bitches are hot as fuck," one of the white guys said.

"Well, one is my wife, so thanks," Daddy said. "The other one is my white sex slave."

"You're a lucky man," one said.

"And you're about to get lucky too," I told him, as I got down onto my knees and waited to be surrounded by cock.

"Three for each of you," Daddy said, adding, "sorry Jasmine, one of your three black cocks has to be mine."

"It had better be," I said happily, and I was soon surrounded by three big, already hard, black cocks, which with multi-tasking, I soon had all three of them going... sucking one while stroking two, and switching often.

Babygirl summoned, "Get over here, white boys."

"Shit, she's your wife, Chris?" one man asked in astonishment.

"Yeah, but she loves white dick, and being a reverse Oreo," Daddy explained.

"While I love being a normal Oreo," I pointed out during one of my rotations from one cock in my mouth to the next.

"Oh, you're going to become a cream-filled Oreo, tonight," Daddy promised, as at the moment I had his cock back in my mouth.

I moaned in response to his promise, as I bobbed on his big cock.

"One of you studs lie down," Babygirl ordered.

A moment later, it was pretty obvious to my peripheral vision she was bouncing on a cock.

Hearing fucking, I said, "I need a cock inside me, too."

"I hear you, girl," Daddy said, as he pushed me to the floor, spread my legs, and slid inside me.

"Oh yes, Daddy, show these men how a white slut needs to be fucked by your big black cock," I moaned.

"She needs it big, black and rough," he explained, as he began fucking me, and I reached out for the other two cocks.

While I was fucked by Daddy, Babygirl got pounded by a well-muscled white stud, while her mouth went back and forth between two white cocks.

Then my boys swapped positions... as the Minister took control and slammed into me from behind, while I sucked my own pussy juice off of Daddy's dick and the tall black stranger, who hadn't even been introduced, stroked himself.

Babygirl ended up kneeling on the floor with a new guy pounding her, while she sucked and stroked the other two dicks.

Then we were each double penetrated... then triple teamed... filled air tight....

Then the men swapped positions inside of me.

And swapped again.

We both had another orgasm, before Babygirl did something I'm not sure I could ever manage... she took two dicks into her asshole.

I couldn't resist turning around to see that!

Then I was pulled back into my own foursome, as all three of my black studs surrounded me and erupted three big loads all over my face.

Babygirl was also drenched in cum, as she lay back on the floor.

As the guys, including the Minister, cleaned themselves up and left, Babygirl and I got back into a 69.

Daddy eventually said, as he lay down beside us, "Mind if I join?"

"Mmmmmm," I smiled welcomingly, as I rolled onto my side and took his cock in my mouth.

"I guess that's a unanimous 'please do'," Babygirl said, as we arranged ourselves into a daisy chain triangle and enjoyed a leisurely oral hour... each of us eventually coming one final time.

As we lay on the bed a little while later, Daddy asked, "Ready for David to come home?"

"Yeah," I nodded, then added, "but I'm also hoping his return doesn't signal the end of all these hot tasks."

"Oh, just like I promised earlier, I still have some wicked plans in mind for you."

"Do tell."

"Nope. They're all surprises."

"I hate surprises."

"You keep saying that, but you've loved all of my surprises so far," he said, as Babygirl and I cuddled into him, one head resting on each shoulder.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift into slumber, wondering what fun and games might still lie ahead. Babygirl had said something about my doing my sister, I hoped both of them, and Daddy presumably still had some sort of designs on my daughter, which I probably wouldn't mind, since he must have run them past David before sending me that text. And then the cheerleader Noa had been very specific about Carolyn and my sharing BBC and black pussy with each other. Did she know something I didn't? And of course Babygirl couldn't ever get enough of me, nor I of her. So given Daddy and Babygirl's wild and crazy imaginations and David's full support, it appeared we all had plenty more sexy adventures to look forward to.