Best of Castle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, if you were in trouble and needed a quarter of a million dollars, where would you get it?"

She chuckled, "I'd just ask you."

It got Rick to thinking, maybe Alexis was right and he checked the internet and saw the councilman's wife was loaded. He also saw she was taking his spot on the ballot, running for his vacant seat.

Kate was working late, as always and Rick popped into the squad room, "Hi, I have something to show you."

He showed her looking through the archives from the councilman's first run for office. "Horn wasn't wealthy, but his wife came from money. She tapped into her family trust to finance his first campaign."

She was in awe of what he found, "All the time we thought that Horn was hiding his affair from his wife."

Rick nodded, "Yeah, but what if she knew about the affair? What if he got the blackmail money from her?

They also found out that the wife was going to pay the blackmailer, but found she redeposited the money the a couple days later. This put the crime directly on her.

After a tough interrogation, she broke down and gave up Horn's campaign manager, Nesbit. They went to arrest him, he tried to run, but they caught him.

Kate and Rick returned to the precinct and filled Roy in on the results, "After we found the weapon in Nesbit's office, he made a full confession. He got Horn to call her husband and got him down to the overpass, and then he took care of the rest."

Rick added, "Politics was Nesbit's life. He figured if the scandal broke, his career would be over, and he'd be damaged goods."

Captain turned to Rick, "The sad thing is, he was probably right. So what happens to their two little girls?"

Kate spoke up, "Horn had a sister upstate. They are coming down to pick them up from social services."

"Good, and the rug?"

Rick looked to Roy, "A red herring. Nesbit heard they were dumping a bunch of them. He figured it would keep us off his trail."

The captain looked to Rick and Kate, "Nice work, very impressive." He stopped and turned back to them, "Oh, and, you, too, Beckett.""

Rick started laughing and Kate went ballistic, "SIR?!"

He looked back at her, "Just yanking your chain, detective."

She whipped her head around and glared at Rick. Just then, he got a phone call, "Hello."

It was Alexis, "Hey, dad, where are you?"

"Where am I supposed to be?"

"Fire ants? Eyeballs?" She buried in the middle of a crowd at the book store.

He cleared his throat, "Right, uh, stall for me. I'm on my way."

Kate suddenly had a plan and she hurried home.

Rick was at the bookstore, reading from his book, "She stood there in stunned disbelief. As the light in his eyes dimmed. He reached out for her, and she took his hand. Squeezing it for the very last time. She felt her heart stop a beat, and in that moment, she knew he was gone." He looked over the crowd and there were many, many women with tissues to their eyes as they cried. He continued to read, "Darkness fell across the face of the city and across her face as well. Good, she thought, as the wind gathered up her hair. No one..." At that point he looked out into the crowd and saw Kate Beckett standing there and she slipped off her overcoat and stood looking at him. He nearly dropped his book. She was wearing a cranberry red clinging dress. It was so tight, it was easy to see she wasn't wearing anything under it. It was cut high across her upper body and fastened at the neck, leaving her arms and shoulders completely bare. She listened to him, her freshly painted red lips, parted as if she was mesmerized by his reading. He locked eyes with her and finished his reading, "...Will see my tears."

The room broke out in applause, but his eyes were focused on her, especially her legs. It was the first time he had ever seen her not wearing pants and her legs were exquisite, especially that the dress ended more than a foot above her knees, barely covering her shapely hips.

He cleared his throat, "Um, thank you, thank you."

Kate stood off to the side giving a rather haphazard clapping too.

After he finished signing his books he came up behind her. She was talking to another patron, "Detective Beckett."

She turned to stare at him and he added, "To what do I own this very unexpected pleasure?"

She licked her full, bee sting lips, "I just figured if you're gonna bother me at my work, I should bother you at yours. That was, um, quite a reading. Very, uh, moving."

He smiled back at her, "Are you making fun of me?"

She repeated his reading, "Good, she thought, as the wind gathered up her hair. No one will see my tears." How does wind gather up hair? I'm just curious."

"Oh, you're telling me how to do my job."

She smirked at him, "Irritating, isn't it?"

Just then Martha Rogers (Susan Sullivan), Rick's mother came up behind him and hugged him, "Oh, look at you. Denise from 'the Ledger" says you're going to be number one this week. And look, everyone is buying your book! Let's just hope "Nikki Heat" does as well."

Kate looked at Martha, "Nikki Heat"?

Martha added, "The character he's basing on you."

Kate glared at Rick, "Nikki Heat?"

Martha gasped, "Oh, oh!"

Kate stepped away, "Can I talk to you for a second?"

He drew in a heavy breath, "Of course."

Alexis went to follow him, but Martha stopped her, "Let him. Let him!"

Alexis struggled to get free, "I want to hear."

Kate turned back to him and her jaw was tight, "What kind of a name is Nikki Heat?"

He was serious, "A cop name."

"It's a stripper name!"

"Well! I told you she was kind of slutty."

"Change it, Castle!"

"Wait, hang on a second. Think of the titles-- "Summer Heat", Heat Wave," "In Heat."

She advanced and he stepped back, "Change the name!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Change the fucking name!"

"No!"

"Castle!"

"Sorry, I have artistic integrity, Beckett."

"Artistic Integrity"? Change the name, Castle, today!"

I have an idea, come on back to my loft and we will discuss it."

She groaned out, ""Okay, but I want the fucking name changed."

They got to his place and he allowed her to read part of the story and the part about her being hurt and was looking for love sorta hit home. She turned to speak about changing the name and she was face to face with him and before she knew it, she was in his arms. "Oh you fucking son-of-a- bitch! You planned his didn't you. She was cutoff by his lips and she couldn't resist. She climbed all over him and he hoisted her up to his waist as she wrapped her legs around his and he raced her to his bedroom. He kicked the door shut and spinning around, he threw her down onto his huge extra large bed. She bounced and was up on him in a flash.

She tore off his jacket and grabbed hold of his shirt and pulled hard sending buttons flying all over the room. She ripped the shirt off of him and lowered her head and began licking and sucking on his nipples.

Rick finally caught up to her and clutched at her short, stylist dark auburn hair. He raked his fingers through it as he pulled her face back and mashed his lips to hers. They fought like cats and dogs, each trying to get the upper hand.

Rick released her head and finding the zipper on the back of her dress, he drew it down and grabbing the hem of her dress, he yanked it up, tossing it aside and leaving her kneeling there in just her high-heels.

She returned to him, her mouth was sucking and biting at the flesh of his neck and collarbone. She let out a groan when she felt his hands grab hold of her ass and squeeze hard. It produced a groan from her, but she again attacked his neck as her hands worked at his belt and pants.

Rick kicked away his pants and toed off his shoes. Before he could react, she had his boxers down and his cock was pressing into her hip. He moved to her pussy and found her fat lipped pussy drenched in her cunt juices already.

She groaned even louder as she felt him sink two fingers deep into her hot, wet hole. She pulled her mouth from his neck, but she found his hands in her hair again and forced her mouth to his.

They were there, she on the bed on her knees and he, standing beside the bed. They were locked in a torrid kiss each trying to outdo the other. Her hands were in his hair too, she was crushing his head to hers and her tongue was darting into his mouth and then sucking hard on his tongue.

One of Rick's hands left her head and he cupped one of her her gorgeous firm tits. He felt her nipple harden under his thumb as he twisted and tugged at it. He gave its twin the same treatment as she moaned even louder into his mouth.

One of Kate's hands left his head and grabbed hold of his cock and she gasped at its sure size and thickness. She felt her legs giving out, she was that turned on. She wanted to suck it, fuck it and have him cum all over her, in her, on and and down her throat. She knew it was going to be an all-nighter and most likely more than a one time deal. There was just to much to explore in one night.

Rick found she was swaying and he took the opportunity to lay her back and he followed. He kissed down her long, sexy neck, across her shoulders and then he closed his lips over one of her hard puckered nipples. He groped one tit as sucked on the other. She let out a shriek and arched her back off the bed, pulling his face tighter to her aching nipples He flicked her nipple with his tongue and she gasped out, "Damn it Castle, bit it, suck it harder, I wanna feel it down to my slutty cunt!"

She reached down and fisted his cock. She stroked it hard as Rick continued to feast on her luscious tits. He ground his cock against her inner thigh. He moved his other hand down her sleek body and slid across her heaving belly to her fleshy cuntlips. He found they completely saturated with her cunt juices. He slipped three fingers between them and ground the heel of his palm against her clit. At the exact same time, he shoved the three fingers deep into her pussy.

She arched her back off the bed and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Castle, I'm cumming. You son of a bitch, you knew I was ripe and ready. Come on, fuck my pussy, yes, yes, holy hell, I'm cumming again, oh, oh fuck me!"

He cut her babbling off with another torrid kiss. He pulled back just long enough to breathe and was back at it again.

Kate's legs were thrashing around and in doing so, they were spread wide. He slipped his thumb out and covered it with the cum that coated his fingers. He dipped it and as he shoved the three fingers back into her, he shoved his thumb up her tight, tiny asshole. Suddenly without notice, he pulled all of his digits out of her. He slipped quickly down her body and caught hold of her thrashing legs. He removed her shoes and brought one foot to his mouth. He sucked hard on her big toe and she shiver and trembled as the bolt of excitement raced up her leg and settled directly n her pussy.

He ran his hands up her foot and across her perfectly turned calf. He looked up and she locked eyes with him, almost daring him to go further. He did and as he did, her eyes closed, her mouth dropped open and she let out a loud moan.

Rick pushed her legs further apart and knelt between them. He massaged both of her calves as she wiggled on the bed.. He moved up to the back of her thighs and once again played with her tight ass, shoving a smaller finger into her puckered hole.

Once again, before she could react, he flipped her over onto her belly and trapped her there. He kissed her tight ass and inhaled her intoxicating scent. He stared at her dark hole and leaning in, he shoved his tongue as deep as he could into her asshole, "One of these days Kate, I'm gonna fuck this hole, but not tonight. I have bigger fish to fry!" He slapped her ass and she groaned and she arched her ass upward, tempting him to do the dirty. With her ass raised, he dipped down and locked his lips over those thick, fleshy lips of her juicy cunt. He licked upward and used the juices he collected and swabbed her asshole with them. He once again shoved his thumb into her asshole and she wiggled her ass and pushed up to sink more of his finger into her ass.

She screamed out, "Oh fuck, Castle, I love having my ass played with!"

He continued to fuck her ass with his thumb, but at the same time, he worked three fingers back into her pussy. He moved them all around, and finding her G-spot, he went to town on it. He used his forearm to hold her down and he petted it relentlessly. She thrashed around and screamed out as she came again. She came so hard, she began to squirt. It never happened before and she knew she had found her mate. Even though he was a total pain in the ass, she never, ever found anyone who was so adept on turning her on and keeping her at the height she was at now. She fisted the sheets. She released a throaty growl as she buried her face in the pillow and gave up yet another crushing orgasm.

Rick was more than ready now and with her still in the midst of an orgasm, he grabbed his stiff cock and lining it up with her slimy cunt, he shoved inward.

Kate let out a scream, she wanted it desperately, but wasn't prepared. Her entire body was covered in sweat and her bodily fluids as she rocked against his invading cock.

Rick pinned her to the mattress. The angle forced his cock to press against the wall of her pussy where her G-spot lived. She clamped down on his cock with the little strength she still had left. He heard her muffled screams as she was still buried in the pillow.

With slow, deliberate strokes, he rocked both of their worlds. She was so tight he could feel the walls rolling against his thick shaft. Every muscle in her weak body stiffened. She clutched at the pillow and let him have his way with her. She was defeated and never, ever felt so elated that she lost the battle.

He knew she needed a break and as slowly as he could, he withdrew from her drenched pussy. Her cunt made a sucking sound as he withdrew.

Kate slowly rolled over and he fell beside her. She turned slightly to stare at him, "Okay, now I know, you are very, very good at what you do."

He came up on one elbow, "I couldn't have performed the way I did without the most perfect specimen to work with. Kate you are amazing. Not many women I know could handle what you just did."

She parted her lips to speak, stop, but then resumed, "I was supposed to be in charge and do to you what you did to me. It ended up all about me and not you."

He smoothed her messy, but gorgeous dark red hair back, "But it was, it ended up for both of us. Isn't that even better?"

She slid her hand down and stroked his stiff stiff cock, "I'm about to rock your world now Castle, hold on tight." She slid down his body and took the slick head, still covered in her cunt cream and whipped her tongue around and around, She stroked it and closed her lips over the head. She pulled back and stared up at him, "You told me once I had beautiful eyes. I want you to keep your eyes on mine while I suck your cock." She licked up and down the entire length, scooping up her own cream and savoring it. She kept looking at him and took half of him into her mouth. Her nostrils flared as she drew in more air, She swallowed more and more of his cock.

She felt the head nudge her throat and she turned slightly and pushed forward. She felt him slide into her throat and she worked her throat muscles, milking his cock, keeping her eyes on his.

Rick licked his lips and drew in more air. He watched as her lips came in contact with his swollen nuts. He groaned when he saw her tongue dart out and spear his nuts, "Oh fuck Kate, you keep that up and I'm going to give you a load you'll never forget."

She tried to smile, but her lips were stretched out too wide. She slowly drew upward and smacked her lips as she released his cock, "We can't have that now, can we?"

She slipped upward and straddled his sweaty body. Her cunt juices slid across his thighs, She line up and guided the head of his cock back into her wet pussy. Suddenly, without warning, she slammed her tight body downward, taking him balls deep into her pussy in one savage movement.

Kate's ass slammed into his thighs and she leaned over and planted a mind-blowing kiss on his lips. She raised her ass then slammed back down again. She squeezed his cock with her talented cunt muscles.

Rick finally caught up and he rocked his hips upward towards her. She clenched her jaw and held her breath and continued to pound up and down, slamming her ass against his strong thighs. He reached up and mauled her tits, pinching her nipples.

Kate bit down on her lip, nearly drawing blood. Her breathing was ragged again and sweat dripped off her chin, Her thighs were coated in bodily fluids and sweat. She huffed and puffed like a freight train as she was bound and determined to make him cum in her.

She rose up and raked her nails across his chest, "Come on Castle., cum for me. I want and I need to feel you fill me up with your hot load!"

She threw her head back and wiggled her hips. She let out a shriek when she felt his swell up and she knew it was coming. She rotated her hips, grinding her clit against the root of his cock and suddenly she felt him pulsating. She felt burst after hot burst of his potent cum filling her stuffed pussy. She slumped against him and felt his hands clutching her ass and she knew one day soon, she would have to have him in her ass.

He swept her stringy, wet hair from her forehead. He smiled up at her, "Wow!"

She giggled and felt his cock leap in her pussy. She shivered and replied, "Yeah! Wow!" She clung to him, her sweat covered tits mashed into his hairy chest. She raised her head and smiled, "I think that was worth all of the grief you've been giving me. Now change the fucking name!"

He kissed her, "Now more than ever, it is and will be always be Nicky Heat."

Later they showered together and fucked until they both fell asleep totally exhausted.

Rick woke up in the morning to Kate stroking his cock and her wet pussy grinding against his thigh. He looked down at her and smiled, "Good morning, Kate."

She chuckled, If you weren't waking up, you'd soon find a horny woman, wrapped around your cock." She straddled him again and rotated her hips back and forth.

He reached up and began to play with her tight, taut tits. He ran his hands down and clutched at her ass

She leaned down and their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. It was something new for them. She rose up and began riding him quickly and catching him off guard. She rode him until she felt him swell up and pour his morning load deep into her pussy. She came a few moments later. She slumped against him, "You know we have to keep this between the two of us. No one can know, it would kill my reputation."

He kissed her, I'll keep it quiet, as long as we can continue this."

She rocked her hips, "I think I can agree to that." She laid across his chest and kissed him

Again in the shower, he worshiped her body to his heart's content. She reciprocated and after they dried off, she snuck out without Alexis or Martha seeing her.

More to come soon.