Best of Castle Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped his arms around her and began plucking away at her firm, apple sized tits. The nipples were extremely stiff and he twisted and tugged at them. He loved fucking doggy style, he could use his hands and go extremely deep in her pussy.

She was becoming more vocal, ever though it was barely a whisper, "Oh fuck me, Captain. I need your cock hard and deep, just don't stop."

He smiled as he felt her body respond to his assault. Her pussy was so fucking wet and so hot too. He was so glad he made the move, he knew she was ripe for a fucking, especially the way Rick Castle turned her inside out.

He picked up the pace, fucking her harder and deeper. His hands released her tits and moved to her pussy. He began playing with her clit and he felt her trembling. He knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. He needed her to cum. He was on the brink himself, but he needed her to cum first. He picked up the pace and she pushed back with the same intensity, "Yes, oh fuck yeah, Roy, give it to me. "Oh my God, fuck me harder, I'm cumming!"

That was what he wanted to hear. He slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could. He felt her cunt clamping down on his big, black cock and suddenly he felt a gush of her cream coating his cock. He pulled at her shoulder and as she lifted up, he kissed her violently and he to began to cum. he sent hot, stinging ropes of hot cum deep into her well-fucked pussy.

Kate turned her head away from his mouth and planted her lips on his hand clutching her shoulder. She bit into it lightly as her orgasm overtook her tall, slender body. She lost all feeling in her legs and she collapsed to the desk before her.

Roy pinned her there as he ran his hands up and down her trim figure. He saw a thin film of sweat coating her and he knew he was the cause of it all.

He slowly withdrew from her and a stream of their mixed fluids seeped out of her gaping pussy.

Kate managed to flip over and resting her ass on the desk, she pulled him to her and kissed him, "Thank you, Roy. You have no idea how badly I needed that. You are a lifesaver."

He kissed her and swept her tousled, short hair from her cheek and forehead, "I kinda liked it too, thank you Kate. I've been wanting to do that ever since you entered my squad room. My only regret is that I didn't get to taste you before we fucked."

She hugged him, "Well, there is always tomorrow. I wouldn't mind having a go at that big cock of yours too."

He pulled back, "Aw, we better get dressed, or I just may be starting all over again."

She chuckled, "Not a bad idea, but I agree."

They dressed in silence and just before she unlocked the door, she kissed him, lightly on the cheek, "Thank you, Captain, I really, really needed that." She turned and she left for her apartment.

S1E2

Kate was upset because Castle was at the precinct the next morning before she was. He was there with his lawyer, signing his life away. His lawyer begged him not to do it, but he knew unless, he did, he wouldn't be allowed to be on the front lines with Kate, Javier and Kevin.

As he was finishing up with the NYPD lawyers, Kate got a call of a murder. He hopped up to join her, but she put her hand on his chest and pushed him back to the chair, "You can't go with us until all of the paperwork is signed and approved."

"Aw, come on, "I'll sign the rest later."

Both lawyers agreed with Kate and he sat there as he watched her leave.

Kate, Javi and Kevin arrive at the apartment complex to find a dead girl in the dryer. The three of them interview the elderly woman who found her. They headed upstairs to the apartment where the girl was babysitting, but Kate is once again frustrated. Rick had beaten her there and is waiting at the door. Making it worst, she goes to the wrong apartment. Rick just gives her a sly grin and they began working together.

Over the next couple of days, even though he is still pissing her off on a regular basis, she found out he had rather good instincts and was helpful, when he wasn't getting in the way, or pissing her off.

They solved the case and as they see the killer being put in the squad car, Castle comes over to her, "By the way, I really liked that whole sisterhood thing you ran back there."

She stared at him, "I wasn't running anything, Castle. What that guy did had consequences, only he'll get to walk away."

Castle looked at her, "Well, not scot-free. I mean, I sense a pretty big divorce settlement in his future."

She nodded, "Whatever it is, it won't be enough." She turned and left, leaving Rick to think about what happened.

He returned home and began writing. He found Kate Beckett to be the perfect main character in his new novel.

S1E4

Kate and crew are at the scene of a murder and Lanie Parish (Tamala Jones), the coroner was there," It was a thirty-eight at close range, killed him instantly"

Javi said, "No ID, pockets were empty. No wallet, no keys, no jewelry."

Kevin added, "We figured a robbery gone wrong."

Both Kate and Castle replied at the same time, "This wasn't a robbery."

Castle stood up, "I rob someone, I'm not gonna stick around to wrap him up, throw him away."

They rolled him over and Kate rambled off a lot of instructions to ID the guy, but Castle cut-in, "Don't bother."

The entire crew turned and looked to him, "I know who he is."

Back at the precinct Castle told the captain, "I recognize him from the bus ads. He's running for re-election."

They interviewed the wife, but got very little.

They investigate and find out the dead congressman was having sex on the side with prostitutes.

They searched for the hooker, but the detectives were striking out. They were set to get a warrant to check the files and find out who the hooker was.

Rick picked up his phone, "Or we can do it the easy way." He called the website number and they answered, "V.I.P. Liaisons."

Kate looked up at him, "Castle, what are you doing?"

He ignored her, "Hi, My name's Richard. I'm a very generous man looking to arrange a very special date with Tiffany."

Kate chased him down the aisle as he continued to speak, "Please give me a call on my phone, which is 347-555-2079, thank you."

He hung up as she caught him. "Castle you can't just call and arrange a date with a prostitute."

"Why not?"

"Because we're the police."

"No, no, no, you're the police. I'm just a lonely, upscale gentleman looking for a date. Bet I find her first."

Later that evening, Rick was in his kitchen, making pasta sauce with Alexis and she questioned him about his relationship with Detective Beckett, "Speaking of characters. How's it going with Detective Beckett?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on, dad. You are basing a character off her. And you always say you have to love your characters."

"Well, she is a character. But, uh, it's just research, nothing more."

She scoffed, "Yeah, I'm sure."

He got a phone call and turned away from Alexis, "Hello."

The voice replied, "Is this Richard?"

"Yes it is. Who's this?"

"It's Tiffany. You called me for a date?"

"Yes, I did, Tiffany, and I am so glad you called. Just out of curiosity, what are you wearing right now?"

Back at the precinct, Kate was sitting on Lanie's autopsy table. Lanie came in from another room and Kate called out, "Hey."

It scared Lanie and she turned to Kate, "Damn, girl, you scared me."

"Lanie, you're surrounded by corpses"

She hung up her lab coat, "Yeah, I don't expect the living after 7 PM."

Kate rolled her eyes, "Funny, neither do I"

Lanie glared at her, "I'm an M.E, what's your excuse?"

"Oh, don't be mean."

Lanie scoffed, "You deserve it. Getting a drink with me after work, instead of getting your freak on with writer boy?"

"What? He is annoying, self-centered, egotistical and completely--"

Lanie cut her off "FUN! And take it from me, girlfriend, you need some fun." She stared at Kate and Kate gave her a snide look. Lanie continued, "I mean, how bad can he be?"

Just then, Kate's phone went off and she answered it, "Beckett."

It was Rick and he blurted out, "Guess who's got a date with a prostitute!"

She looked at Lanie and threw her hands up.

Later that evening, Rick was at a local fine hotel, sipping a martini and Tiffany came over to him. She was wearing a very, very short and tight red dress. Her shoulder length blonde hair was made up perfectly and even though Rick knew this wasn't a date, he was wondering how she looked naked under that dress. He stood and she came to him, "Richard? I'm Tiffany (Alicia Ziegler)."

He shook her hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Tiffany, Please, have a seat." He pulled her chair out and she smiled at him, "Wow, a gentleman."

"We're a dying breed."

"Well, then it's okay I found you."

Kate sat down beside her as Castle replied, "Actually it's us who found you."

She flashed her badge, "Detective Kate Beckett. We need to ask you some questions regarding your relationship with councilman Jeff Horn."

She stared across the table and glared at Rick and he whispered, "Sorry!"

She told Kate the whole story about how she saw him twice a week and he was going to break it off because he was being blackmailed. He panicked and was trying to find out who was blackmailing him. They had photos of Tiffany and the congressman.

Kate left Rick with Tiffany and met with Lanie for that drink that was interrupted by Rick's call.

He stayed and talked to Tiffany. She reached across the table, You know, you already paid for our date. What do you say we head up to the room and seal the deal?"

He was without since the encounter with his ex-wife and the next thing he knew, they were in the elevator on the way up to the room.

As soon as the door closed in the room, Rick pulled her against him and kissed her with growing passion. Tiffany knew she was a lucky girl tonight. She could feel his hardness pressing against her flat, toned belly.

She pulled back and winked at him, "I want you to have your way with me Richard. After all that talk about the congressman being killed, it sorta turned me on even more than you could know. Make me your slut for the night, Richard."

Rick grabbed her by the back of her neck grabbing a fistful of hair, he pushed her back against the door with his body and brought her lips up to his. His tongue hungrily explored her mouth. His other hand roamed over her back and down over her gorgeous ass. He pulled the hem of her dress up. He cupped her nearly bare ass, and he squeezed it, causing her to moan into his mouth.

Tiffany spun in his embrace and ground her bare ass against his raging hard-on. She shivered as he attacked her bare shoulder and she could feel his hands lowering the zipper on the back of her tiny red dress. He drew the two straps downward, exposing her tits. No bra to hide her gorgeous mounds, the dress was pushed to her waist and she stared at her petite, but very, curvy body in the mirror on the wall.

Rick wrapped his arms around her and cupped her firm tits and felt the nipples growing stiff in his hands, "You have very nice tits, Tiffany."

She smiled, "You like them, huh? Don't you think they are on the small size?" He shook his head, anything larger on this tiny, trim body of your would look out of place. These fit you perfectly and fit the same way in my hands. They are perfect, nice and round perky and firm. More than a mouthful is wasteful and I think you have exactly a mouthful."

She struck a pose as she allowed Rick to pull out his phone and snap a couple pictures, "These are for my collection only. Don't worry, not for blackmailing you."

She giggled, "I could say the same about you."

He shrugged, "I have a reputation to uphold and if you leaked them, it would only re-enforce that and I'd be a happy man."

She was facing him and hooking her fingers in the dress caught about her waist, she wiggled from side to side, letting it fall to the floor. She skimmed out of her panties and stood there with her hands on her hips. She kicked off her heels and shook her head, "Why am I naked and you're still fully dressed?"

He reached down and pulled the long sleeved sweater from his body. He stopped to stare at her, "Tiffany, you are absolutely gorgeous."

She stepped closer and put his phone on the dresser and reached out and grabbed hold of his slacks, she undid the button and dropped to her knees in front of him. She grabbed the phone and handed it to him, "Take some pictures of me doing this. I think Detective Beckett would love to see them. I saw the way she was staring at you, even though she was doing the interrogation."

She grabbed hold of Rick's zipper and pulling his pants down, she freed his cock, "Oh my God!" She reached out and wrapped her tiny fist around his girth. "I think I should be the one paying you, not the other way around. She stroked him and felt him growing in length and stiffness. She smiled at at him. She looked up at the camera phone. She stuck out her tongue and licked at the drop of pre-cum that formed on the tip of his cock.

Rick took several pictures as her lips parted and drew the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. He put the phone down, "Oh fuck, Tiffany, your mouth feels incredible, suck it harder."

Tiffany did just that as she bobbed her head up and down on Rick's cock. She had about half of his cock in her mouth and she felt it hit the back of her throat. She pulled it out and ran her tongue up and down the entire length. She pressed it up against his belly and sucked at his swollen nuts. She rolled them around in her mouth as she felt Rick's fingers digging into her gorgeous golden blonde hair. she released him and struggled to her feet. "I can't wait any longer, Rick, I need you to fuck me."

He helped her stand and slowly walked her backwards to the edge of the bed. He looked into her dark blue eyes and she knew he wanted her as bad as she wanted him. He nuzzled her neck as his hands once again cupped her tits, "Did you enjoy sucking my cock, Tiffany?" He heard her groan as he tweaked her nipples.

Tiffany gasped out, "Oh yes, it is amazing."

Then say it, Tiffany."

I loved sucking your cock, Richard."

He chuckled and shook his head, "No, say it like you really mean it, after all you are a prostitute."

She licked her swollen lips and nodded. Her eyes grew darker with lust and he knew it wasn't an act, "I loved sucking your big, stiff cock. I loved how it filled my mouth and pressed against the back of my throat. Now I need to feel it fill my nasty pussy. Will you do that for me, Richard?"

He let out a groan and pushed her back and she landed on her back. He climbed up and covered her petite body with his much larger form. His mouth sucked roughly on her firm high-standing tit. He sucked hard, pulling most of it into his oral cavity. He let it slip out of his mouth and he gnawed at the nipple with is teeth.

She let out a gasp when he released it and immediately buried his face in her pussy. He roughly parted her cunt lips with his tongue and lashed away at her slit. He drew it in-between his lips and Tiffany rolled her head from side to side, arching her butt off the bed, forcing more of her slick cunt to his mouth.

Rick pulled away and worked on getting his pants, boxers, shoes and socks off. He hovered over her and couldn't believe she was a hooker. She looked so virginal. Her blonde hair framed her face like a halo and her entire body glowed with anticipation. He caught staring at him, "Tell me what you want, Tiffany?"

She giggled, "I'm the one, normally asking the guy that question. I know what you want. I want you to fuck me Richard. Please fuck me and make me cum. After all of the interrogation and the thought I might be going to jail, I've been so turned on ever since that detective left. Make me scream; I need to cum so fucking hard."

She moaned as she felt the tip of his cock enter her. She spread her legs wide as she felt him sinking into her tight, wet pussy. A long gasp and sigh escaped her lips as she felt him slide deeper and deeper into her pussy.

He growled out, "Oh Tiffany, I think I need this as bad as you do. That fucking detective has been driving me crazy. I've wanted her so bad, but having you, well right now it is the perfect place to be."

She chuckled, as her legs came up and wrapped around his ass, "No need for the sweet talk, Richard. You already paid and I should be the one paying you, not gonna happen though. Now fuck me, fuck me hard and fast."

She gasped as Rick grabbed her by the waist and with a grunt, he thrust into her, filling her with one swift motion. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she arched her back to meet his urgent movements.

He grabbed her legs and untying them from his back he pulled them high. He planted them on his shoulders and driving into her, At this angle, it scraped against her G-spot.

Tiffany's entire body began to quiver and shake, Yeah, she was a hooker, but once in a blue moon, she found a guy who could check all the boxes and catch her hot and horny. Tonight was one of those nights and she was getting paid for one of the best fucks of her life. She allowed him to own her body. She took his powerful thrusts and as they filled her, she began to shake hard. She exploded as she suddenly came and came hard, "Oh my God, I can't stop cumming. Fuck me, fuck me hard and so deep!"

She squeezed his head as she felt him sliding into her and felt his swollen nuts slapping against her tight ass cheeks.

Lust and pleasure built, higher and higher, peaking her with loud grunt and moans, "Come on Richard, I need it, cum please cum for me!"

Just hearing her pleas, was too much and he slammed into her even harder and a she felt herself cumming again, he lost it and began pumping his hot heavy load deep into her well-fucked pussy. He rained kisses all over her and she clung to him as she milked every last drop of cum his balls had stored up.

She calmly rolled him off of her and she turned and whispered to him, "Next time, if there is a next time, it will be free. You just have to agree to spend the entire night doing this."

He swept her tousled hair from her face and kissed her lips softly, "You mean like a real date?" Her eyes sparkled and she smiled, "Yes, like a real date. Like I told the detective, I only do this for the money, but with you, it was different." She chuckled., "Yeah, I heard that too, but believe me, I wouldn't mind dating you like a real couple. Now if you don't mind, I'd love to go clean up. After-all, I am a working girl."

He watched that tiny gorgeous ass as it swayed from side to side as she exited the bedroom for the bathroom. He knew he couldn't see her. He had Kate Beckett on his mind, even though Tiffany was a very, very nice distraction, he had bigger fish to fry.

The next morning, he was back at it with Beckett. He was a little mellowed out and he still was worried about slumping sales on his current novel," Storm Fall".

They found out the blackmailer was the P.I that his opposition candidate was fronting. They also found out he owned a thirty-eight. The same guy that killed the councilman.

Rick got home and was working on further plot to his book.

Alexis came in to see him, "Gina called. She wanted me to remind you about the reading and book signing at Broadway Books tomorrow night."

He nodded, "Well, that was nice of her."

"Yeah and if you don't show, she will...." She read her note, "She will "Drip honey on your eyeballs and let loose a hundred fire ants." Her words, not mine."

He looked up at Alexis, "Okay, what's worse, a hundred fire ants on your eyeballs, or reading to a crowd...who said, "Prose so bad it sent me screaming out into the snow"?

She groaned out, "Shut Up! I'm proud of you. Have you guys caught the killer yet?"