Best of Castle Pt. 02

Story Info
Castle with his ex; also a 3some with ex & Kate.
9.4k words
4.69
4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Best of Castle Part 02

S1E6

Castle's first wife Meredith Harper(Darby Stanchfield) came flying into town. Castle and Meredith had a roaring relationship. Even though they were divorced they always found themselves locked together, naked before long. She was Alexis' mother and Alexis got none of her morals from her mother.

As always, when she met up with Rick, it wasn't long before they found themselves. naked, fucking in her hotel room. This trip was just like the others.

Rick came to her hotel room after she called and said she was in dire need of help. It seemed she wanted to move there seeing her actress abilities had dried up in California. She wanted to try her abilities on Broadway. She used her charms on him and seeing he had a taste for Beckett, but was having a hard time getting a repeat performance, he was ripe for the touch of a female and Meredith was ready, willing and able.

It seemed he always gravitated to redhead. Meredith was a prime example, as was his mother, his daughter and his latest conquest, Kate Beckett.

As soon as he saw Meredith at the door of her hotel room, he knew he was in trouble. She was wearing a dark green dress that hugged her lush curves. Her extremely long red hair was down, framing her perfect face and resting on her lush breasts.

Meredith leaned into kiss him, but when he turned his cheek, she reached up with both hands and turned his mouth to hers. Rick kissed her and pulled back, "What are you doing in New York, Meredith?"

She giggled, "Well, I'm here to visit our daughter. I'm also looking to move back here. I haven't found much as far as acting in California. I figured I'd try my talents out on Broadway. If Martha can make it, I can't see why I can't."

He groaned, "Just don't let her hear that, if you want to live. So why did you ask to see me?"

"I'm trying to find a place to live, but need a little bit of a down payment. My funds are a little low."

He shook his head, "You got your fair share in the divorce, Meredith. Why would I help you out with this?

"How would our daughter take it, if she found out you weren't willing to help out her dear old mother?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and ground her hips against his cock. "I'm sure I could find a way to persuade you. I remember how much you enjoy the way I used to suck that big, fat cock of yours?" She giggled when she felt it come to life and poke at her belly, "Mmm, seems like someone I'm very accustomed to perked up hearing that."

She raked her nails down his chest and she found herself on her knees. She quickly got his pants open and down around his ankles. She leaned in and planted her hot breath on his cock, still hidden by his boxers. She tugged them down and stared up at him with those dark, blue eyes, "You see, someone here is happy to see me."

She extended her tongue and flicked at the head several times. Pulling back, she left a string of saliva from her tongue to his cock. She drew it in and followed up. She popped the head in and she knew she had him.

Rick fisted her long red hair and tipping her head back, he slowly fed his sock into her mouth. He watched it slowly disappear. Inch by inch she swallowed up his cock and she took several inches into her throat. He threw his head back when he felt her nose pressing against his belly. He knew she was one of the best cock-suckers he'd ever encountered. That was why he married her in the first place, but they couldn't spend all of their time in bed, even though they tried. Once they left the bedroom, it was a cat and dog fight which ended in divorce.

For now, he was happy to be close to her bed, because he knew, once they left it, it would be back to the same old shit. He felt her talented throat muscles milking his cock, but he wasn't about to give in this easily. He wanted that gorgeous bright pink pussy. wrapped around his cock if he was going to give her any money.

He drew her to her feet and a large stream of saliva ran down her chin. She swiped it away and taking him by the hand, she led him to the bed.

Meredith spun around and swept her hair from her neck, "Be a dear, Kitten and unzip me."

He did and saw the black underwear she always wore. He unhooked her bra at the same time and turning her in his harms, he slipped the dress and bra from her lush curves.

She took a step back and wiggling her hips, the dress fell and she slipped the panties off. She struck a pose, "So, did you miss me Rick?"

He stood there and stared at her peaches and cream body. He loved she was a real redhead. Her tits were milky white with those bright pink aeroules and nipples that turned a darker pink when excited. They were doing just that now. She had a tiny strip of red, just above her pussy. Those pink lips matched the color on her chest, just a shade darker. He came up to her, wrapped his arms around her and tossed her to the bed.

Meredith let out a shriek and grabbed his head. She guided it to her pussy and she threw her head back and arched her ass off the bed as she felt him close his lips over her entire pussy.

Rick tongue-fucked her as he shoved two fingers into her tight hole. She screamed out and fisted his hair and she felt him draw her clit into his mouth. His tongue danced all over her pussy and he shoved a finger into her puckered asshole.

Meredith loved having anal sex and she creamed all over his face when he shoved a second finger up the chocolate highway.

She pulled him up to her squirming body and she licked and sucked her own cream from his face. He slipped down and feasted on her tits and she humped his cock, "Come on Rick, give it to me. I need that fucking cock of your in my cunt and I need it now."

He wasn't about to shy away from her request and he slipped between those two silky lips and finding her hot, tight hole, he shoved himself in. He sank balls deep and Meredith turned into a wildcat. She thrashed around as she tried to get more. There wasn't any more to give and he ground the root of his cock again and again against her clit.

She clawed at his head as she kissed him with all she had. They rolled around on the bed and they were in such a heated embrace, they feel to the floor. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and continued fucking him. She rode him to an even stronger orgasm and just as she was coming down, he lost it and began pumping her full of his hot cum.

He finally broke free with a grunt and she came up covered in sweat and cum. She threw her hair back, "Oh fuck, that had to be in the top ten, at least."

He was gasping, Maybe top twenty, a little quick."

She looked disappointed, "Not top ten?"

He began rambling off their top places they fucked and she grunted, "Okay, but close to the top ten." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again and they fell back to the floor and he was in her again and they were going to try for a top ten. He spun her around and shoved it up her ass and neither of them lasted as long. He ended up pulling out of her and she knelt and begged for it. Rick painted her face with his hot load and he gave in. He was going to help her with her down payment, even though he knew it was a recipe for disaster.

He was late in meeting Kate and the crew to a murder scene. Kate looked up at Rick. He was standing there in a daze, "You okay?"

He groaned out, "I had sex with my ex-wife, twice this morning. My first ex-wife, Meredith, Alexis' mom. And she's thinking of moving back to New York. Do you know what that would mean to me? That would be a very special brand of hell. The hell of a deep-fried Twinkie."

Kevin was kneeling over the corpse, "A deep-fried Twinkie?"

Rick nodded, "Yeah, the guilty pleasure that you know is bad for you, so you only do it once, maybe twice a year for the novelty."

Kevin nodded, "Aw, yeah."

"But a deep fried Twinkie, every day is..."

Kate cut him off, "Castle, crime scene. Dead body, a little respect here."

He looked at it, "I don't think he can hear me."

"Okay, how about a little self-respect, then?"

He nodded, "Fine, check his mouth, There's probably a little pouch in there."

There was and Kate turned back to him amazed, "How did you know?"

It seems there was a guy who was out to find a number of fake passports that slipped out of his possession and he was killing anyone who he thought had the info to where it was.

Later Meredith met up with Alexis at her school and was in the principals office. Alexis came in and Meredith told the principal that her father had died and she needed Alexis.

Alexis knew this was a lie, because he died several years ago. but didn't want her mother to look bad. She agreed and left school. Meredith wanted Alexis to join her on a shopping spree.

Alexis loved her mother, but just like Rick, could only take so much of her. Meredith and Alexis met up with Rick and the detectives in the squad room. She saw him and screamed out, "Richard, over here?"

He groaned, "Meredith, what a surprise."

Javier chuckled, "Deep-fried Twinkie?"

He got up, "Please don't.

She came into the squad room with Alexis, "I know, isn't it great? In L.A. no one just stops by. Don't you just love this town."

" More and more by the minute. Uh, Meredith these are detectives Ryan and Esposito and Detective Beckett."

Meredith looked to Kate, "Oh, Beckett, your new muse. Alexis told me all about it, and I simply had to stop by. You know, I was his inspiration once."

Kate stared her her, "Were you now?"

Meredith chuckled, "Still am, from time to time, right, Kitten?"

Kate scoffed, "Kitten?"

Rick rolled his eyes. "I had a dream once, only I was naked and far less embarrassed."

"Anyways, we were in the neighborhood, and I have a dinner tonight, so I thought I would drop Alexis here instead of schlepping all the way downtown."

She immediately noticed the handbags that were a part of the investigation, "Is that S.J.P's purse?"

Kate looked at her, "S.J.P.?"

Meredith nodded, "Sarah Jessica Parker, She wore one just like it to the Armani show in Milan. It was on "Fashion Scoop Daily" last week."

Kate replied, "Well, actually, this purse belongs to one of our victims."

Meredith gasped, "Oh, that is so tragic. More tragic, of course, if it's been the real thing."

Kate looked at it, "What are you saying, this was fake?"

"Well, look at the leather and the stitching. It's totally a knockoff, it's good enough to fool the untrained shopper, but I have a retail eye."

Kate looked at them, "Canal Street."

Kevin added, "Canal's where they sell the knockoffs-watches, luggage and handbags."

Meredith looked to Rick, "See. I am a lucky charm. Think of all the great things we can do when I move back."

He left and took Alexis home.

The next day, they identified the killer from a video across from where the knock-off bags were sold. They also found out who was the woman who purchased the bag that most likely had the stolen passports. The only problem was the killer had the same information.

Kate and Castle hurried to the apartment of the woman and when she answered it, Rick saw the handbag. Kate tore it open and found the stolen passports. At that exact moment, they encountered the killer who called out and shot at them.

They took cover and a gun battle ensued. The killer had the upper hand and after an exchange of gun fire, Kate only had two bullets remaining. Castle looked around and saw a small refrigerator. He had an idea, he took a picture of where the killer was with his cell phone and showed it to Kate, "Okay, when I pop open this bottle of champagne, you'll have your shot. When he shoots, you shoot. He'll be exposed. I'll set the pick, you take him down."

She looked at him, "Set the pick with what?"

"Just be ready! NOW!"

He popped open the bottle, she had the shot and took him, taking the killer down.

"I'd say this deserves a toast." He tipped the bottle back and took a big swig of the champagne

She looked up at him,. "You okay, Castle?

"Wow, my first gun battle."

She stared up at him, "Your last gun battle."

"Don't be so pessimistic, I think I handled myself pretty well."

She smiled up at him, leaning against the wall, "Yeah, you probably saved my life."

He smiled at her, "Probably? I definitely saved your life. And you know what that means, don't you? It means you own me."

She licked her lips, "Owe you what?"

"Whatever I want from you. And you know exactly the two things I want, don't you? You know what I really want you to do?"

She drew in a heavy breath and let it out, "Okay, what?"

"First of all, Never....Ever....call me "Kitten"

She smiled at him and nodded and in a husky voice replied, "Okay, and what is the second thing?"

He bit his lip, "Meredith and me, with you in her hotel room this evening. Wear something slinky and nothing under it. Something that will really drive her crazy, just like you wore to my book reading."

She drew in a heavy breath and licked her lips, "Are you telling me you want me to have sex with the both of you?"

He nodded, "Meredith told me, that her biggest fantasy was to have sex with another woman. She's done a lot, but never had the chance. I wanted to set it up for her. Are you game?"

"You're on. Do you think you can handle the both of us?"

He chuckled, "Oh I'll handle the both of you, or die trying. It's also been her fantasy to watch me with another woman and you were our perfect choice. She's unaware of you coming tonight, so you have to take the lead."

She chuckled, "Not a problem. Just text me the time and place. One more thing, Castle I'd hate to be the man who killed Alexis' father, but you asked for it."

I'll text you, now get home and be there looking as lovely as you did for my reading."

He turned and left her without looking back. He went back home, changed and called Meredith, "I'll be over there about six. We have to discuss how much money you are looking for. I spoke wit Alexis and she agrees that you're gonna have to sign a promissory note stating you'll pay me back."

Meredith snickered, "Okay, we'll talk about that once you get here."

"Oh, by the way, I invited Kate to join us."

She moaned, "Oh, don't worry Rick, I promise not to attack you."

"No, nothing like that Meredith. She was studying to be a lawyer and she told me she would have something in writing and she also told me she is a notary so we can make it official."

"Oh, wow, you're actually going to make you pay you back."

"Yep and your daughter knows all about it, so you can't get around me by trying to get her to change OUR minds. See you soon, bye."

Meredith growled out, "Yeah see you soon, KITTEN!."

He arrived at Meredith's hotel about ten minutes before Kate was to arrive. He wasn't sure if she would show and while the two of them were having a drink, there was a tapping on the door and Meredith went to answer it. She opened the door and she looked Kate up and down, "My, Detective Beckett, you certainly do look different when not wearing your detective outfit. You surely clean up nicely." She stepped aside to allowed Kate to enter.

Kate came in, wearing four inch heels, her make-up was done to perfection, showing off her smoky eyes. Her hair was fluffy up and there were several curls and waves, she looked fantastic. When she slipped out of her overcoat, both Rick and Meredith let out a gasp, Meredith stared at her, "Wow, I can see why Richard here has made you his muse. He has a lot to work with. You make me look like an old coat on a Salvation Army Outlet Center."

Kate was wearing a ultra short silver and gold loose fitting dress. It barely covered her ass and with two tiny spaghetti straps, it was having a hard time staying up. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples poked against the thin, silky material.

Kate flashed her a huge grin, "Now, that is the last thing I would ever call you. She stepped closer to her and raised her hand to her long, wavy red hair. I'd die for hair like yours, and those blue eyes, I can see why Castle here fell for you. A man, or a woman could get lost in those." She cupped her face and lightly ran her thumb across Meredith's full, bee stung lower lip."

Meredith turned and looked to Rick, "I could use a refill on my drink, Kitten." she turned back to Kate who was still close to her, "Um. care for something to drink, Detective Beckett?"

Kate chuckled, "Whatever you're having Meredith would be fine, what is it white wine?"

She nodded and took a step away to hand Rick her glass.

Kate placed her hand on Meredith's arm, "Please, Meredith, call me Kate."

Rick gave them both a drink and they sat down and Kate made sure to sit beside Meredith, "I just love how that green dress brings out the highlights in your hair."

Meredith thanked her and turned to Rick, "So are we going to discuss the loan or down payment gift you were going to give me"

Rick shifted and sat up on the edge of the seat, "We have all night to talk about that. I wanted the two most important women in my life to get to know one another."

Kate looked to Rick, "How am I considered one of the most important women in your life. I can see Meredith, seeing she is the mother of your daughter, but me?"

He nodded, "Oh yes, yes you better believe it Kate. After I made the biggest mistake in my life to kill off Derrick Storm, I sat before my keyboard and there was nothing. The day you came into that party about the murders that followed scenes from my book, it all came together. Nikki Heat can be and will be even bigger than Derrick Storm ever was and I owe it all to you."

Kate looked to Meredith and patted her bare knee, "I am trying to get him to change the name of the detective. Nikki Heat sounds like a stripper."

Meredith chuckled, "Don't try and change his mind. Once he gets something swirling around in that head of his, there is nothing that will change it. I know, I tried, Sex doesn't ever work."

Kate slipped up, "Yeah, I know I tried that and I failed." She let out a gasp," Oops, That is supposed to be a secret. I'm hoping you'll keep that to yourself."

Meredith was loosening up. She laughed and nodded, "Don't worry Kate, I know Rick and if it was only once, you're lucky."

Kate looked to Castle and then to Meredith. she stood up and reached for her hand, "Come on Meredith, I have something to ask you and I don't want to ask it in front of Castle."

Kate pulled Meredith towards the bedroom and she didn't question it. She knew Castle can turn anything around and make it something to joke about or make it sexual.

When the door closed behind them, Meredith looked at Kate and shrugged, "So what did you want to ask me?"

Kate stepped towards her, There was a smile and her dark eyes turned darker, "I sorta lied, I didn't have anything to ask you." Before Meredith could react, Kate placed her hands on Meredith's tiny waist and pulled her to her tall, lithe body. She then leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. She heard Meredith let out gasp. Her blood pressure soared as she leaned into the soft, gentle kiss.

Before Meredith could think too much about it, Kate's tongue was knocking on the door to her lips. She opened her mouth to allow entrance She felt a shot of excitement course through her tall, slender body. Her lily white skin flushed with excitement as it turned a bright pink. She released a tiny moan as she felt Kate's tongue mingle with hers. Meredith pushed against her to let her know she wasn't trying to escape and the contact. She was feeling light-headed as she heard Kate's breath grow strong, knowing it was her body that was exciting Kate.

Kate's hand traveled off her shoulder and cupped her firm, high-standing tits. The feeling of another woman's hands on her tits were foreign to her, but it felt softer and more erotic. Meredith reached up with her hands to steady herself by placing her hands on Kate's narrow hips. she drew her closer and found her hands on Kate's naked ass cheeks.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers