Best of Castle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

S1E7:

The crew sets out to solve a number of robberies. The latest also involves murder and the case was going nowhere.

Rick, nearly got killed when he contacted an old jewelry robber and fence. He knew him from contacting him while writing one of his Derrick Storm mysteries. When the fence saw him he smacked him over the head. It was worth it and got a lead on the robberies. It seemed they were connected and they thought the victims were being cased out during elegant events.

Rick garnished two tickets to a celebrity auction. Rick donated one of his books, along with a personal date to the person who made the biggest bid.

Seeing it was a celebrity auction, it was black tie and gown.

Kate rubbished through her closet, but couldn't find anything. She was at wits end. Lanie tried to help her by filtering through her clothes. She too found nothing. There was a knock on Kate's apartment door and Lanie went to answer it. She returned with a dress box and she read the note with it. It read, "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"

Kate grunted, "That's from Cinderella, I'm not wearing any dress he brought for me!" She opened the box and her jaw dropped, so did Lanie's and she did wear it. She arrived at Castle's loft and Martha answered the door and even Martha was stunned by Rick's choice.

Martha went and returned with a ruby necklace and she insisted that she wear it. It was a strapless blood red dress. It had several gold patterns of sequence on it. It clung to her chest and nothing else held it up. With her red hair and matching blood red lipstick, she looked gorgeous.

Rick was amazed how great she looked in it. He too looked great in a form fitting tuxedo. They arrived at the auction and Ryan and Esposito's jaws dropped when they saw Kate. They too were drooling over their detective partner.

Kate wanted vodka, a lot of vodka. She felt like a fish out of water, but Rick fit right in and guided her through the entire program.

They met the mayor and he laughed out loud, "Ricky, so this is Detective Beckett, she is even prettier than you said."

He walked away and Kate looked to Castle, "You talk about me with the Mayor?"

"Yeah, we play cards together. Well, that, and you are the subject of my next book."

As he went to get the drinks, he was cornered by the woman who organized the event. He made small talk with her.

Another gorgeous auburn haired beauty came over to Beckett and began talking to her, "Don't sweat it. That's just Rachel, Anna's Head of Development. She's only after his money, so to speak. Oh, I'm Ruthie."

Kate shook her hand, "I'm Kate, Nice to meet you. Do you work for the charity?"

She chuckled, "No, no, but I am on the circuit. You know, breast cancer, land mines. You know what the best one is? That project, what do you call it, the one with the lips? There are a lot of plastic surgeons there. Fish in a barrel."

Kate was stunned, "Really?"

"Oh, not that you need any help from me. I see you've got a big one on the line. Settle in Kate. I hear he's a fighter."

She was confused, "Sorry, Castle?"

"Oh, most of the girls on the register have tried to land him. Rich and handsome. We call him the White Whale." She turned and walked away as Kate kept her eyes on Castle. She began talking to Esposito. who was outside the gala.

Without noticed, Rick grabbed hold of Kate and pulled her to him and began dancing. He had some info to share with her. She clung to him, "Castle, what are you doing?"

As they danced her spoke up, "Sorry, this is the only place I knew we could talk and not be overheard."

She rolled her eyes, "Sure, it is."

"I was just talking to the Head of Donor Development over there. She seems to know an awful lot about me."

"She doesn't strike me as a criminal mastermind."

While the bidding was going on, Castle saw the boyfriend of the Head of Development taking pictures of the crowd, especially women who were wearing jewels. They found out he was charged with embezzlement, forgery and grand larceny.

They arrested him on suspicion of robbery and murder. While Ryan and Esposito took him down to the station to be held until tomorrow when he would be interrogated.

Castle returned back to the loft where Kate joined him. As soon as they got into the loft, he pulled her back into his arms. He pressed a couple buttons and the lights dimmed and low soothing music began, "Now where were we, oh yes, we were having a nice intimate dance.

She held onto his shoulders, "It wasn't very intimate, Castle."

He pulled her closer, "Well, I think it is now." He lowered his head and she tipped her head back, she was waiting for the kiss and she didn't have to wait long.

His tongue skid over her lips, making her shutter. She was shocked by the pleasure that shot through her when he undid his coat and tossed it aside. His hands slid over her body, Only the red dress stopped him from feeling her warm, silky flesh.

She spun around in his arms, "Lanie had to help me into this dress and I don't think I can get out of it alone, would you mind?" His hands began to fumble at the strings holding the bodice up and as he undid them, the heavy sequenced dress quickly fell away.

He took a step back and licked his lips, "Beautiful, Kate, absolutely beautiful. I'm a very, lucky man."

She chuckled, "Oh I don't know, I did land the White Whale."

He gazed down at her, "Mmm, and no underwear either, Kate. I'm shocked."

She scoffed, "There was no way to wear anything under this dress, but if you are offended, I can always slip it back on and leave."

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her again, nothing to stop his hands from wandering over her body now.

She chuckled when he cupped her tits and stroked her darkened, stiffening nipples. She licked her lips as she felt them tighten under his touch. He teased her until he had her moaning. He kissed her again, diving deep, his tongue sliding over hers in a way that made her pussy begin to drip.

She let out a shriek when suddenly she was off the floor and he was carrying her to his bedroom where they wouldn't be interrupted.

He planted her on the edge of the bed. He stepped back and slowly removed his clothes. He saw her eyes drift to his cock. It was already stiff as can be and she reached out and closed her fist around it. She stroked it several times and slowly slipped off the bed. She knelt before him. Her tongue flicked out from between those blood red lips of hers. She wrapped her tongue around it over and over again. It was already covered in her saliva and she opened her mouth wider and drew it into her hot, wet mouth.

Rick was moaning as all he could see was the top of her dark, red head bobbing up and down on his cock. He was ready to pop, but wasn't going to waste his load in her mouth. He wanted that tight, fleshy cunt enveloping his cock first. He used every bit of restraint and drew her up off her knees. He planted her on the edge of the bed and grabbing those long, shapely legs, he raised them up and planted them on his shoulders. He stepped closer and in one swift motion, he buried his cock into her hot, tight cunt.

Kate fell back to the mattress and groaned out, "Oh yesssss Castle, fuck me, fuck me hard!" She rolled her head from side to side on the cool sheets as she felt him begin to pump his cock in and out her her tight channel over and over again.

He stared down at her, "Oh fuck, Kate, you're so fucking wet and tight. You feel incredible around my cock."

She looked up and now that she caught her second wind, she thrust her ass off the mattress, meeting his thrusts, "Harder, give it to me harder Castle!"

He did, he fucked her hard, his thick, long cock drove into her soft, wet pussy, as if he would not stop until he had given her everything she had demanded of him.

She wasn't satisfied, she wanted more. She pulled him down to her lush body as her legs wrapped around his waist. She bit into his shoulder as he quickened the pace.

Kate tore her mouth from his shoulder and kissed him hard. She groaned into his mouth as she lost it and began painting his cock with her cunt cream.

Rick felt her talented cunt muscles squeezing and milking his cock and he lost it. He started pumping his hot load deep into her pussy. She kicked at his back as she felt him filling her with his hot cum. It triggered an even stronger climax and she raked her nails over his back.

He pulled out of her and a stream of his cum began flowing out. He watched as she cupped her pussy, gathering up his cum and bring it to her mouth, she stared at him as she licked her hand clean.

He shook his head, "You are something else, Beckett!"

She giggled, "You're just beginning to figure that out, huh?"

He knew it was just the start of the evening and the night was still young.

They were soon on the bed together and he had her on her knees as he fucked her doggy. It went on and on, they used every position they could think of and in the end, they were locked in a torrid, sixty-nine, each of them, licking the other's cum coated sex organ, not caring as they both exploded and satisfied their never-ending needs.

They caught the real killer when he landed on Castle's car. Castle hit him with the car door and as the two of them rolled around on the ground, Kate drew her gun and he was caught and handcuffed.

The next day, Castle was making breakfast for Alexis and himself. He was sporting a black eye and a fat lip from the fight he had with the killer. Martha answered the door and came back into the kitchen, "Darling, we have a visitor."

It was Kate and she was dressed all in black, "Oh, pretty butch, Castle."

He smiled back at her, remembering the incredible time they had a last night, "I know, right? Grab a chair."

"Oh, no, I just came to return your mom's jewelry."

He shook his head, "You saved my life. The least I can do is make you some eggs."

She was about to leave, "No, really, I have to get...."

Martha cut in, "Nonsense!" She grabbed her by the arm, "You sit down right here. Tell us all about last night. We've only heard his version."

She knew she couldn't tell Martha and his daughter how they sucked and fucked the night away. She cleared her throat and stared at Rick, "All right. Um,,,, Shall I begin at the red carpet?"

Alexis nodded, "Yes, please."

She was excited, So.....she told them both everything, except what happened after they arrested the fence and what happened back at the loft afterwards.

More to come soon.