Best of Castle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Meredith could react to the naked ass before her, Kate slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders. She moaned as her bare tits were exposed to Kate's gaze.

Kate chuckled, "Wow, I thought I'd have to contend with a bra, nice, very, very nice Meredith." She leaned forward and planted her full red lips to Meredith's neck and her tongue darted out and left a trail from her clavicle to her ear. She moaned into Meredith's ear, "I can't wait to see how you taste, Meredith."

Kate walked her back to he bed while she lowered the zipper on the back of Meredith's clingy green dress. she sipped it off her trim body and let it flutter to the floor. She urged her onto her back and as she settled on the large, soft pillows, Kate climbed up over her totally naked body, "Mmm, sheer, see-through panties. Were you looking to seduce Rick or a I the lucky recipient of this?"

Kate didn't wait for a reply as she pressed her near naked body to Meredith's. She kissed those lily white tits and her tongue flicked out around those gorgeous pink aeroules and darker pink nipples. She worked them over and they turned stiff and dark red. She left a trail of wet kisses along Meredith's flat belly. When she reached her panties, she slid them down her legs and tossed them on top of her crumpled dress. She rose up and stared at her, "Wow, I can see why Castle fell for you, you look fucking gorgeous." She loved how her long red hair floated over the pillow and created a flaming halo about her head and shoulder. The tips were clinging to her wet nipples caused by Kate's lips and tongue.

Kate rose upward and planted another soft kiss on Meredith's lips. They parted and a soft moan escaped as she felt Kate's hand gliding up and down her squirming thighs. A mere second later the moan turned to a groan when she felt her fingers grazed her wet cuntlips and gently exposed her budding clit. She was amazed how gentle a woman's touch was compared to Rick or any other man's was.

She arched her back and groaned, "Oh yes, Kate!" She felt Kate's fingers on her pussy. She kissed her harder now to keep her from groaning. The last thing she wanted right now was for Rick to come in and ruin it. Her fingers slipped into her juicy hole and Meredith grabbed hold of her shoulder to steady herself.

Kate looked up at her between her thighs and Kate slipped her fingers in and out Meredith's pussy and she twisted under her attack. Kate stared into her dark blue eyes, "Come on Meredith, I want you to cum for me."

Meredith lifted her head and smiled weakly at Kate. She nodded and dropped her head back down. Kate circled her clit with her thumb and sank two, long slender fingers deep in Meredith's pussy. Kate's other hand slid up her body and captured her bright pink nipple and rolled it between her fingers. Meredith was gasping for air when she felt Kate's fingers curl inside her pussy and began to stroke her G-spot.

Meredith bit her lower lip as she lost it and started to cum, "Oh Fuck, Kate, I never felt this way about sex with woman before, you've converted me."

Kate slipped up Meredith's quivering body and kissed her again and Meredith had to breathe through her nose, the kiss was that intense. Her tongue danced against Kate's as her climax grew stronger. She sobbed from the feelings she was having. She never came this hard or for so long with any man.

As she came down from her orgasm, Kate broke the kiss and slowly withdrew her fingers from her sopping pussy. She hovered over her and whispered, "I'm not nearly done with you yet, Meredith."

Meredith closed her eyes as she felt tremors continued to course through her body. She felt an incredible tingling spreading through her lithe body. The orgasm that she just experienced never dissipated, but now began to grow. She looked down and saw Kate's short auburn head buried between her legs. She quivered as she felt soft, lingering kisses and stroking with her tongue on her cuntlips. She never felt anything so soft and so erotic.

Meredith drew in a deep breath and tried spreading her legs wider, but they were already spread as wide as she could. She let out a long, low moan.

Kate looked up at Meredith with those dark, sultry eyes. She was grinning from hear to ear. She planted a soft kiss directly on her sopping pussy and giggled, "I hope you don't mind, Meredith, I just couldn't resist. I never saw a pussy so pink and inviting."

Meredith groaned out on a low, husky voice, "Does it look like I'm try to stop you? I never, ever felt anything so hot or stimulating, never with any man, that is for certain."

Kate's smile grew larger and she lowered her head and Meredith let out a shriek when she felt Kate nip at the flesh of her inner thighs. Her ass came off the bed as she felt a bolt of excitement course through her entire body. She clutched at Kate's head, "Oh that was amazing, more please, I'm yours, do what you want, just don't stop!"

Kate smacked her bee-stung lips, "I've had the pleasure of sampling a number of pussies, yours is without a doubt the best tasting and the scent is so intoxicating, I just can't get enough.

Meredith let out a gasp and shivered from hearing what Kate just exclaimed, "Oh Fuck me Kate!"

Kate was on a mission to give Meredith an ever stronger orgasm. She took Meredith's clit between her lips and she nipped at it with her teeth, not hard, but just enough to send a chill through her body. Kate's eyes never left Meredith's and Meredith was beyond excited. She felt like she was having an out of body experience.

Kate was flat on her belly. She settled between Meredith's legs. She ate Meredith's pussy with such skill, she was amazed that she liked men too.

Meredith bit her lower lip to stop from crying out. She fisted Kate's short, but lovely auburn hair. She humped her face and was on the verge of yet another incredible orgasm. "Oh Kate, if I didn't love cock so much, I could see me turning into a lesbian, you're the best."

Kate increased her movements. she clamped her mouth over Meredith's clit and sucked. She sucked so hard Meredith thought she would explode into a million little pieces. The feelings coursing through her body were some she never, ever experienced before. She came again, and she was amazed it was even stronger than the last one. She rolled her head from side to side and wondered if Kate unlocked the inner feelings she was having for another woman.

Kate moved away from her pussy and slid up her body. Meredith's eyes were glassed over from the intense feelings she was having. She turned to Kate and their lips met. Meredith tasted her own juices on Kate's lips. Kate swept a stray lock of red hair from her face, "You are one sexy, beautiful woman Meredith. Thank you for allowing me to show you just how great it can be with another woman."

Meredith leaned over and kissed her back and flopped back on the damp sheets. "That was without a doubt the fastest I've ever cum so many times. Now what I would love to see more than anything is for you to fuck Richard. I've had this fantasy for what seems like forever and I've never been comfortable with any woman to ask her."

She smiled down at the lovely redhead, "DO you think Castle would agree?"

Meredith giggled, "Are you kidding? I saw the way he looks at you. I think he'd give his left nut to have have sex with you."

Kate didn't have the heart to tell her they already had sex. She shrugged, "I wouldn't be opposed to it. You stay right here, I'll be right back."

Meredith rose up on one elbow and watched the dark haired, long legged model sway out of the room. She was still wearing her dress, but hoped she could repay her for the orgasms she gave her already.

After several minutes, Meredith was parched and she was in need of a drink. She slipped off her bed and slipped into her slinky robe. She tiptoed out of the room and headed to the bathroom for a glass of water. She stopped dead in her tracks when she head the sounds of kissing coming from the outer room. She peaked around the corner and saw Kate straddling Rick's lap. She was kissing him, in the same fashion she kissed her earlier. She felt her pussy getting moist just watching Kate running her fingers through Rick's hair as they were locked in a torrid kiss.

Meredith heard Kate moan as their kissing continued. She couldn't see all the way down, but she noticed Kate's body rocking back and forth. She knew without a doubt, she was grinding against Rick's fat, stiff cock.

All of a sudden, Kate climbed off of Rick and grabbed his hand and she was pulling him to his feet. Meredith scampered to the bathroom for her water and hurried back to the bedroom. She tore off her robe and flopped back down on the bed.

She rose up on one elbow and watched as the tall, model-like lady walked in, pulling her ex-husband by the hand. Unable to lay there naked, she got up off the bed and she stopped in front of Kate. She cupped her lovely face in her hands and she planted a soft, but very passionate kiss on her lips. She pulled back and saw the look of excitement on his face. She took hold of Kate by the shoulders and turning her towards Rick, she whispered, "Kiss him Kate, I wanna see how you kiss a man, compared to the way you kiss me."

Kate wrapped her arms around Rick's neck and as she leaned in to kiss him, she stopped when she felt Meredith's hands on her shoulders. She was slipping the straps of her slinky dress from her shoulders. Her lips met Rick's and her tongue darted into his mouth. She moaned as Rick's hands rested on her bare ass and Meredith tugged the dress from her tall, slender body.

Meredith sandwiched the now naked detective between her and her ex. She pressed her lush curves to Kate's back and leaning forward, she kissed Kate on her long, slender neck. Meredith moved to Kate's shoulder and left a wet line of kisses from her neck to her shoulder and back again. She placed her hands on Kate's slender, narrow hips and pulled her back towards the bed.

Meredith stepped aside and guided the two of them to the bed.

Kate climbed up onto the bed and knelt before Rick. Meredith came up behind him and wrapped her arms round his waist and began unbuckling his pants. Kate worked on his shirt and beat Meredith. She joined her at taking his pants off and Meredith drew them down his firm body. Kate tugged at his boxers and before long, he was just as naked as the two of them.

Meredith moved around to the other side of the bed and taking hold of Kate by the shoulders, she pulled her backwards. She had her on her back and Meredith turned to Rick, "Just watch and learn Kitten. I know you think you are good at eating pussy, and I would have agreed until a few minutes ago. Kate gave me so many incredible orgasms, I never knew I could have. I'm going to try and duplicate what she did, I doubt if I can be as good as she was. I just know, a woman knows how to eat pussy better. You know why? She does to another woman what she loved being done to her." She lowered her head and her long red hair floated over Kate's squirming legs. Her tongue flicked out and rolled it around with tip of her tongue.

Meredith looked up and drew in a deep breath, she watched as Kate cupped Rick's swollen nut sack in her fingers. Her lips were spread out wide as she allowed him to slide his cock in and out of her plush lips.

Kate was in heaven. She was sucking loudly on Rick's cock while his ex-wife's lips and tongue were feasting on her pussy. Meredith was flat on her belly as she ran her tongue up and down the entire length of Kate's fat lipped pussy. She reached up and slowly inserted a finger into her tight, wet hole. She wanted to repay her for the incredible orgasms she gave her earlier.

The tip of her tongue swirled around Kate's blood red clit. She was amazed how much she enjoyed the taste of Kate's pussy juices. She now knew why Richard loved eating pussy. She sucked it between her lips and flicked it repeatedly.

Kate tore her mouth from Rick's cock and growled out, "Yes, oh yes, Meredith, you are a natural, suck me harder, oh fuck yeah, eat me, Meredith."

Kate ran her fingers through Meredith's tousled red hair. She clutched at the back of her head and pressed her face tighter to her pussy.

Meredith looked up and saw Rick. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the way she was eating Kate's pussy, "Oh fuck Meredith, that is so fucking hot. I can't believe I'm watching you eating pussy."

Hearing this, spurred Meredith on. she clamped her mouth over Kate's fat lips and sucked them between her lips. She sucked on them, drawing them both into her mouth. She released them with a pop and they were much darker then her own. She shoved two fingers into her sopping pussy rather easily. She pushed them in and out, over and over again. There was an erotic squishing sound as she finger fucked Kate. She swept her hair back so Rick could watch. She resumed her assault on Kate's clit and it disappeared in-between her lips and she worried it with her tongue.

Kate loved sucking on Rick's cock, but what Meredith was going to her pussy put that on hold. She fisted Meredith's hair and humped her face. She was on the verge of an orgasm. She tightened her legs around Meredith's red head and squeezed hard. She lost it and began to bathe Meredith's lips, tongue and fingers with her milky cunt cream.

Meredith sucked up every drop she was rewarded with. She couldn't get enough of Kate's pussy and as she kept humping her face. She licked the underside of her clit and drew it up to the top and stabbed at it with the tip of her tongue.

Kate's orgasm grew stronger and she threw her legs over Meredith's shoulders and her heels kicked at her back. She arched her ass off the bed and screamed out, "Oh fuck, I can't believe how hard I'm cumming. Don't stop, don't stop. You are a natural Meredith, just don't stop!"

She didn't stop and she was rewarded with another large dose of her cream and Meredith licked and sucked up ever drop she could extract. Kate rolled from side to side, "Oh Meredith, you have to let up! I have to calm down or I may just faint."

Meredith was so proud of herself. She rose up onto her knees and gazed at Kate, her face showed the look of bliss and she knew she accomplished what she set out to do. Now she wanted to watch Rick fuck the dark hared detective.

Kate's entire body was flushed and she was lying there. Her fist still wrapped around Richard's stiff cock and Meredith crawled up alongside Kate and leaning over, she gave her a long, passionate kiss. She kissed her after eating her pussy, just like Kate did earlier. She fed her a taste of her own cunt juices and she welcomed it returning the kiss.

Meredith broke the kiss and just hovered over her and she smiled down at Kate, "Well, I guess I am now a seasoned cunt lapper, how did I do?

Kate rolled her eyes at her, "You my dear, you are a natural. I can't believe it was your first time."

Meredith giggled, "I was inspired by a most perfect and tasty pussy. Now I want to sit back and watch you fuck Rick." She looked up at Rick, "Are you game?"

He scoffed, "Is that a trick question?"

Kate tugged at his arm, "Get your ass up here. I want you on your back. My turn to play."

He did as he was told and she rose up and threw her leg over his outstretched legs.

Meredith swooped in and took hold of his cock. She curled her fingers around his saliva stained cock. She swept up and down Kate's fat fleshy cuntlips She made sure to rub the head against Kate's aching clit. She found her tight hole and guided the large mushroomed head into the tight hole. She moved aside and watched as Kate slowly lowered her lithe body.

Inch by inch of Rick's cock disappeared into Kate's tight, juicy hole. She was seated firmly on Rick's thighs and Kate grunted, "Oh fuck, I love how thick he is. He's stretching me out and I could fuck him forever like this."

Kate slowly rolled her lips. His hands grabbed hold of her slender hips, and he pumped softly up and down, in and out of her.

Meredith couldn't sit still and just watch. She straddled Rick's shins and reached around and cupped Kate's firm, apple sized tits. She twisted her nipples as she pressed her equally stiff nipples to Kate's back.

Rick finally spoke, "Meredith, you should see the look on Kate's face as she rides my cock."

Meredith giggled, "Oh I saw that look when I looked up while I ate her pussy, pretty awesome, isn't it?"

Kate gasped out, "Aw you two, I am here too. Why are you talking like I'm not a part of it."

Rick chuckled., "Oh Beckett, you are without a doubt a very, very key ingredient in this endeavor."

Meredith's hand released her tit and slithered down her body and came in contact with her clit. She rubbed it lightly as she leaned in and began nibbling at her ear and leaving a stream of saliva down her long, graceful neck. She was so turned on just listening to both of them moaning continually.

Rick called out, "Meredith, got your ass off my legs and get up here. I wanna lick your pussy while I fuck Beckett."

Kate chuckled, "Oh, this is something I want to see. I wanna see if he can eat your pussy as well as I did, Meredith." She picked up the pace, bouncing up and down on Rick's meaty cock as it scraped again and again against her clit.

Meredith crawled around on the bed and faced the wall, but both Rick and Kate turned her around. Kate called out. "I wanna play with those gorgeous tits and kiss you while Castle eats you."

She lowered her body and all at once she felt Rick's tongue in her pussy and Kate's tongue in her mouth. She kissed Kate and ground her cunt to Rick's active tongue.

Rick was in heaven having Beckett ride his cock while his ex was riding his lips and tongue. He drew Meredith's clit between his lips and began sucking hard. He thrust up into Kate's cunt harder too.

Kate and Meredith began moaning loudly, their lips were locked together, their tits pressed against one another too.

Meredith pulled back, "I wanna watch you cum all over Rick's cock. Kate chuckled, "I wanna see you cum all over his tongue."

Rick was being smothered by Meredith's slimy pussy. He reached up and slipped a finger into her puckered ass and she shivered and ground harder against his lips.

Kate's eyes grew large and wished it was her that Castle was eating and fingering. She bounced up and down harder and faster. She wanted him to fill her filthy cunt with his hot cum.

She was going to get her wish sooner than she expected. He clutched at Kate's thighs, even though he couldn't see them. He thrust up a couple more times and slammed up into her and held it. He growled out, sending vibrations throughout Meredith's body. He filled Kate with his potent cum just as Meredith lost it and painted his face with her creamy cum.

Kate felt Rick filling her up and she saw how hot Meredith looked as she came and she lost it. She leaned in and kissed Meredith again and she came, coating Castle's cock with her milky cream.

The two women slumped against each other, both finally exhausted and totally satisfied.

Rick tapped at Meredith's legs, "Aw, I know you are tired, but I'd like to breathe. Please roll off of me, I'm going to pass out."

Meredith giggled and did so and as she did so, Kate leaned in and kissed him. She really licked and drank down Meredith's cream from his face, more than kissing him.

Meredith joined in and the three of them kissed. Meredith pulled back and saw Rick's cock. It was coated in Kate's cunt cream and she couldn't resist. She licked and sucked him and before long he was completely clean, but also stiff as can be.

Meredith swung her leg over his upper legs and began riding him.

This went on for half the night and when Rick was to weak to continue, Kate and Meredith resumed their mutual licking and sucking on one another's lush bodies. As the sun began to come up, there were three bodies, entwined, sleeping off their sex induced high.