Best of Castle Pt. 04

Story Info
Castle with Kyra Blaine and then a 3some with Kyra & Kate.
8.4k words
4.63
2.5k
8
2

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Season 2 Episode 12

It all began with Kyra Blaine (Alyssa Milano) knocking on her bridesmaid door, Sophie. She had the maid open the door and found her room empty. Kyra opened the wardrobe cabinet and Sophie's dead body came flopping out.

In came Kate, Javi and Kevin to begin the investigation. Rick was late as he had his daughter Alexis tie him up and gag him. He needed to figure out how to escape. He wanted a true depiction in him upcoming book. He freed himself and rushed over to the hotel where the other three were deep in the investigation already.

He entered the ballroom and stopped dead in his tracks. Low and behold, standing there in her wedding gown, was the one that got away. He saw her turn around and he called out, "Kyra?"

She stared back at him, her jaw dropped, "Rick?" She paused and repeated, "Rick Castle."

He couldn't stop staring at her. She looked amazing. Her long deep auburn hair was pulled up, leaving the upper portion of her body bare. Her large firm tits were trying to escape from the strapless, low-cut wedding dress. It hugged her waist and hips to perfection and the rest of the dress flared out to her tiny feet. Even though her breasts were a large C cup, they looked even larger on her tiny, petite body.

Kate came over to Rick, "You two know each other?"

He couldn't tear his eyes from Kyra as he answered Kate, "That would be an understatement."

Kyra came over to him, "I read somewhere that you were working with the police, but I never wouldn't expected to.... How long has it been?"

He looked deep into her eyes, "Too long!"

She was grinning, "You look exactly the same"

He shook his head, "And you've improved."

"You always did know how to turn a phrase." She started giggling, "This is so surreal. It's my wedding day and you show up."

Kate came over to them, "Castle, Lanie's got something for us."

He still didn't turn away from Kyra, "I'll catch up."

She rolled her eyes, "Hmm, okay." She went and saw Lanie and found a scraping on her back from something metallic. She would have to have it analyzed to find out what it was.

Back in the bridal suite Rick asked her, "What happened to the girl who said marriage was a Jurassic institution?"

"She grew up."

"Hmm, does that mean the groom is a grown-up too? All work and no play?"

She smiled at him, "No, he plays just enough. I have to say, he doesn't come close in the equipment I remember you having."

"He's a lucky man."

She lowered her head, "Except today. All the things you worry about going wrong at your wedding.... "

He placed his hand on her bare shoulder, "Sorry."

Just then, the groom came into the suite, "Hey, honey."

She turned to him, "Greg, this is Rick Castle."

He looked to him. His hand still on her shoulder, "Rick Castle, your ex?" He stared at his hand.

Rick removed it and went to shake his hand, "Oh, yes. No, Nice to meet you"

Kyra added, "Rick's working with the police now."

Greg turned to Rick, "Do they think the murderer's still in the hotel?"

"Well, that depends on whether the attack was random or someone she knew."

Kyra looked concerned, "So, you think one of the guests could've killed her?"

"We have to consider every possibility."

Greg butt in, "You'll have to excuse us. We have people arriving downstairs."

"Of course," he watched as they left the room and Kate came back in. He turned to Kate, "Kyra Blaine, wow."

She watched them leave, "I take it she was someone very special."

He nodded, "She's the one that got away."

Downstairs, Ryan and Esposito were deep into interviewing all of the party guest. They found Mike was missing. He was one of the ushers.

They found out some info and Kate was going to the precinct to check it out. She was just about to step into the elevator after it opened and standing there was Kyra. She felt the tension, but got in with her.

After the door closed, Kate turned to Kyra, "Your dress is lovely, by the way."

"Oh, thank you so much. It's Kate, right?"

"Yeah."

"I feel like I know you a little. From the Nikki Heat, the dedication. I still read all of Rick's books."

"Yeah, well, most of that book is just a result of Castle's overactive imagination."

She chuckled, "It's funny that you call him that, "Castle." When I knew him, he was just "Rick," fresh off his first best-seller." She turned towards Kate, "Well, overactive imagination or not, I know he only dedicates his books to people he really cares for." The elevator opened and Kyra left.

They found Mike locked in a closet. Sophie drugged him and locked him up. She wanted his room key. It seemed that the room next to his belonged to Greg. She was going there to seduce Greg and try and stop the marriage.

Rick was still at the hotel and he entered the banquet room and saw the cake at the end of the room. Peaking out from behind it was Kyra. She swept her finger along the frosting and brought it to her mouth. She sucked it seductively, "I couldn't let it go to waste. How did you find me."

He came over to her, "I just figured, what was the one place where no one would think to look for you?"

She nodded, "At a wedding?"

He chuckled, "At your wedding. Where's....."

She finished for him, "Greg."

"Right."

He's taking care of things. He's good at that."

She cut a piece of the cake and handed it to him. "So, if you don't get married, is is just a regular old cake?"

He took it from her, "It's still wedding cake. It's tiered, got flowers, it's in a ballroom.

She looked around, "So you've done all of this before."

He nodded, "Twice."

"And each time, did you think that she was the one?"

He looked down into her eyes, "It seemed like the right thing to do at the time."

She looked back at him, "But it wasn't, was it? All he could do was shake his head no. She added, "Some girls would think what happened today is a sign."

"The Murder?"

In barely a whispered she replied, "And you."

He smiled at her and before they could act upon the moment, Kate came into the room and called out, "Castle?"

He turned and Kyra peaked out from behind him. Kate added, "We're on out way. I thought you might need a ride."

Kyra blurted out, "I should go upstairs. They'll be looking for me." She hurried away as Kate looked at Castle. He watched her leave and turned back to Kate. He raised his hand, "Cake?" She just looked at him, "No, thank you." She turned and left the room.

The two of them rode down in the elevator. They were silent and he turned towards her, "We met in college. We were together nearly three years."

She stared straight ahead, "I didn't ask."

He nodded, "Yes, you were not-asking very loudly."

"She's different from your ex-wives."

"What do you mean?"

She paused and replied, "She's real. I didn't think you went for real. Tough breakup?"

The door opened and he replied in a low voice, "It was a long time ago." He left the elevator.

Kate went to see Lanie who was inspecting the body, "You called?"

Lanie looked up from the body, "Yes. I found traces of metal in the abrasions on Sophie's back."

"What kind of metal?"

I have no idea, but I sent a sample over to the FBI lab to see if they can narrow down the chemical signature. We should have the results tomorrow."

"If I find the object that made the wounds, you'll be able to match it?"

Lanie nodded, "Absolutely."

"Great, anything else?"

Lanie rolled her eyes, "You tell me."

Kate looked confused, "What?"

She chuckled, "Don't "what" me. Castle's lost love?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

Lanie was getting upset, "Girl, I'm going to smack you! You work side by side every day. He writes a sex scene in his book about you that had me reaching for ice water. Now Little Miss Bride shows up. Don't tell me you're not the least bit jealous."

Kate rolled her eyes, "Oh, please. You've been inhaling too many autopsy fluids." She turned and headed out of the room.

Lanie called out after her, "Honey, just because you can't see what's going on, doesn't mean everyone else doesn't see what's going on!"

Kate blurted out, "S-H-U-T U-P!"

Lanie giggled, "Mm-Hmm!" She looked to the dead body, "Because I see it. You many not, but I do."

Ryan and Esposito were reading one of Castle's books and Javi turned to Kevin, "A lot of details in this love scene."

Kate came up behind them, "Aren't you guys supposed to be running background checks?"

Javi replied, "We are,"

Kevin added, "On the bride. All day yesterday, I kept feeling like I'd heard the name Kyra Blaine before. And then it hits me. The dedication of Castle's second book, A Rose For Everafter."

Javi opened it and read it aloud, "For Kyra Blaine, you make the stars shine."

They found out Sophie wanted Mike's key card to seduce Greg and stop the wedding. They went to the hotel and found a missing earring of Sophie's under Greg's bed. They dragged him in to interview him, but didn't have enough to hold him. He was still the main suspect.

Kate was thinking it may be Kyra. She thinks she found out about Greg and Sophie and killed her.

Rick was livid. He knew her and stood up for her. He left the precinct and went home. Once there, he got a call from Kyra. She wanted to meet him and he agreed.

They met on the rooftop where they spent many days and evenings. She watched him come in through the doorway, "How did you know the door would still be unlocked after all these years?"

He came towards her, taking in her petite form. Her hair was now down and floated across her shoulders. She was wearing tight, black dress pants and a fluffy burgundy pullover sweater. A large scarf was around her neck and she clutched at the coat as the wind picked up. He stood before her, "Some things never change."

She grinned up at him, "We spend so much time up here that summer. You would come over after I got out of class, bag of food in one hand and that notebook in the other."

He smiled back, "And then I would write and you would pretend to study"

She giggled, "I wasn't pretending."

He made a funny face, "Oh?"

"Okay, well, I just had a hard time keeping my hands off of you. "My God, Rick, sucking your big cock, while all the traffic below, it was such a turn-on."

He licked his lips, "Does Greg know you're here?"

"He told me about Sophie in his room. And about him and Sophie before. He said he was sorry he didn't tell me."

"Do you believe him?" She turned away, unable to answer. Rick continued, "I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"Hmm. Too late. I need something to take the pain away." She turned back towards him, clutching at her coat and rubbing her hands together.

Rick drew her into his arms and she stared up at him. She looked up at him, "I missed you, Rick. And I didn't realize how much until I saw you yesterday."

He stared into her eyes, "I missed you too." Their lips came together and it started off slow, but it grew and before long, their hands were all over one another.

Kyra pulled back, "I need you, Rick. I need the pain to go away. Please,. don't send me away again."

He took her by the hand and they raced down the few blocks to his loft. They entered quietly and he guided her to his bedroom.

He guided her to the bed and standing before it, he slipped her coat off. He grabbed hold of her scarf and pulled her to his firm body. They kissed softly, their lips wrestling in a way that brought back memories of past lovemaking bouts. Rick's arms found their way around her, tight with hunger, holding onto her like she was his lifeline.

Rick held her, not rough, but as if she was a China doll. She broke the embrace, "Rick, all of those kisses, their all coming back and flooding my mind."

He pressed his forehead to hers, "Just let it all go, Kyra, and live for tonight. You owe it to yourself."

She rolled her eyes, "As always, you have a way with words. Please, undress me. I want to be naked for you."

He licked his lips and reached down and drew the soft, fuzzy sweater up and over her head. Her long, dark auburn hair came tumbling down around her bare shoulders. He smiled as he stared at her overflowing black, lace bra. His hands slid down her petite form and found the zipper on her skin-tight slacks. He drew the zipper down and he rolled the thin material off her hips and down her legs. He cupped her tiny, tight ass and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Kyra shivered as she felt a surge of excitement coursing through her body. Kyra felt his hot breath on her bare skin and she turned her head and their lips met in a more urgent kiss this time. Her lips parted and she slid her tongue into his mouth. Her mouth melted into his as she let herself feel the urgency of both their needs.

Rick's hands were traveling all about her lush curves. He moved them from her gorgeous ass, up her slender back, everywhere he could find bare skin and it ignited tiny fires wherever he touched.

Kyra took a half step back and reached behind her and with a flick of her fingers, her bra went slack. She looked up at him and saw that familiar look of lust in his eyes and it made her pussy even wetter.

Without waiting for an invitation, he cupped her large, firm tits in the palms of both hands. His thumbs began rolling her nipples and he remembered how stiff and long they grew. They had to he without a doubt the largest nipples he ever had the pleasure of seeing. They were as large as the tip of his pinkies, and just as hard.

Kyra was gasping for air now, she knew he was always fascinated by her tits. Her head rolled about and she licked her lips, "Oh My God Rick, stop teasing and please suck on them."

Rick didn't waste a moment as he explored both mounds of flesh, feeling them, cupping them, squeezing them. Before long, her entire chest was ablaze with excitement coursing through her body and settling between her thighs. She let out a growl as she sat and felt him close his lips around one large nipple and tweaked and tugged at its twin.

Rick wanted to spend the entire night there, but he had more interesting places to explore. He sank to his knees, leaving a trail of wetness from his tongue down her heaving belly. Stabbing at her belly-button. He grabbed hold of her matching black lace panties and he slowly drew them down her legs.

Unlike Kate's pussy. Kyra had a tiny auburn runaway leading the way to her treasure. He took in the tight slit. It was slowly blossoming from her excitement and he used both of his thumbs to spread them apart. He dipped his head and nestled his tongue at the base of her pussy. He slowly slid his tongue upward, sinking deeper the further he moved upward.

Kyra thrust her hips forward and clutched at his head, "Oh fuck, that's new! She giggled, "Wow, I certainly missed out on your new techniques. I love it, don't stop."

Rick continued as he reached her hole, he clutched at her ass and pulled her tighter to his active tongue. He sank into her hole and sucked loudly. He withdrew and continued upward. He closed his lips about her red button and he drew it between his lips.

Kyra went into orbit and she clung to him as the first of many orgasms coursed through her quaking body. Her knees gave out, but Rick held her up and doubled his efforts, sucking, licking and feasting on her milky cunt cream.

She needed a break, it was just too much to endure. She pushed his head away, "Wow, Rick, please, let the girl catch her breath. Amazing, I never remembered it being that good. You are so fucking hot and I want more, but I need a break."

He slowly stood and guided her back onto his huge bed. He stared down at her as she stretched out like a sexy feline. Her long hair created a sexy halo about her face and she was grinning from ear to ear. Her eyes were ablaze with lust for him and he knew before long, he's be claiming her, just as he had so long ago.

He never broke eye contact with her as he slowly began to slip his clothes off. He began talking, "I want you to suck my cock, Kyra. I want to watch you swallow my cum. After that, i want to shove my stiff cock deep in your pussy and fuck you like the animals we were and are."

She let out a shriek and reached up and yanked him down to the bed. Their naked bodies came together as if no time had ever passed. Rick began all over again. He pushed her back onto the bed. His tongue ran down the sensitive flesh of her neck, down to her heaving tits.

Kyra arched her back off the bed when her one tit slipped between his lips. Her chest felt like an exploding volcano. His expert fingers nearly as talented as his tongue was. His lips pulled the excitement from her core and Kyra clutched at his head and pressed it firmly to her aching nipples. He moved from one to the other. As he continued to suck on her nipples. His hands drifted downward. He poked and prodded her tight holes.

Kyra cried out as he sank two fingers deep into her cunt. He twisted them around and began to prod her G-spot. Suddenly, her second orgasm was upon her and she thrashed around, unable to break free from his onslaught. He played her like an expensive violin and her orgasm grew and grew until she was unable to take any more. She cried out, "Oh please Rick, I need a break. I can't believe how you're owning my body!"

He pulled away and smiled down at her and he saw how sedated she was at that exact moment. He wanted more, so much more.

Kyra took the lead now. She guided him onto his back and hovering over him, she kissed him deeply on the lips. She traveled across his neck, sending shivers through his body as her long, silky hair tickled and teased his flesh. Her lips closed against one of his nipples and her tongue stiffened and she rolled it around the puckered tip. She nibbled and licked her way down until she came face to face with his raging hard-on. His cock surged up at her as she knelt on all fours between his widespread legs. Her hands ran up and down his trembling legs. Her hands came closer and closer to his stiff shaft, but still didn't touch it.

She gazed up at him and saw pure lust in his eyes. She slowly licked her way upwards from his knees, his thighs and finally she hovered over the swollen shaft before her. Her hot breath bathed his balls and she smiled when she heard him release a groan. She giggled, "Payback time, Rick. Turn about is fair-play."

Kyra put her lips directly before his cock. She saw the pearly white pre-cum oozing out of the tip, "Tell me Ricky, what do you want?"

HE groaned out, "I want you to suck my cock."

She shook her head, "You can do better then that, I remember how dirty you could get."

"Oh fuck, suck it, suck my big fat cock, you gorgeous slut. I want to dump my load deep in your throat."

Her eyes turned darker, "Okay, you asked for it!"She planted a kiss on the slimy head. Her tongue flicked out, flicking at the pearly pre-cum. She licked all about as if it was a ice cream cone on a hot day. She licked around and around, over and over again. She noticed how Rick's body began to shake. Kyra slid her tongue up the underside of his cock, flicking it back and forth like a guitar. The sounds Rick made were music to her ears, He moaned, then groaned, and moaned again. She saw more pre-cum oozing out and she licked it up without missing a drop. Her other hand slipped between her slick legs and she began to play with her aching clit.

She licked him again and again, feeling his cock pulsate. She caught a drop of his pearly fluid on her lips and smiled up at him, "Is this slutty enough for you, Rick"

Rick was beside himself. He fisted her long, thick hair and gripping her head, he thrust upward, driving his cock deep into the depths of her hot, wet mouth. She opened her mouth wide and accepted all he had to give. She began sucking and bobbing up and down at a furious pace. She never felt such lust and she wanted more, so much more.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers