Best of Castle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was holding her head as he thrust up and down, face-fucking her again and again. She could taste his cum oozing out onto her tongue and her saliva was drooling down, coating him and settling down about his swollen nut sack. She felt him yell and heard him let out a loud grunt. She tightened her lips and as soon as she did, her mouth was flooded with burst after burst of his hot creamy cum.

She collected every drop he had to give her. She released his spent cock and slipped up and cradled him in her grasp. She turned her head and opened her mouth to show him all the cum he shot into her mouth. She rolled it around on her lips and tongue and slowly closed her lips. She swallowed and opened her mouth to show him, she swallowed all he gave her. She smacked her lips, "So tell me, Ricky, was that slutty enough for you?"

It sent him into action. He rolled her over and positioned himself between her slick thighs. He was once again stiff as can be, With one savage thrust, he was in her, pinning her to the bed and his body.

Kyra let out a scream and her legs immediately came up and wrapped around his sweat covered body. She wanted and needed him and she was getting every inch of him in her tiny body. Her body screamed and exploded and shook with orgasm after orgasm, each growing stronger and more intense.

They fucked throughout the night, dozing off, before waking up and going again. She rode him reverse cow-girl. Her arms back and her feet planted firmly on the bed and she bounced up and down, taking his entire length into her over and over again. She spooned fucked him. She loved it when he shoved it into her doggy and slapped her ass repeatedly. She ended up, missionary, her arms and legs around him and his lips on her tits or on her lips. cumming repeatedly until they were both drained.

As they clung to one another, with her messy hair on his chest, she looked up at him, "What are you thinking, Ricky?" He smiled down at her, sweeping hair from her forehead, "Just something Beckett said. She said I should stay clear of you. She has you on the list of possible suspects. She thinks you may nave seen Sophie and Greg together and in a fit of rage, killed her. I told her she was so, so far off base. I got so mad, I stormed out of there."

Kyra stared up at him, "You have to admit, it is a possibility. She doesn't know me the way you do. I could never do anything like that."

He kissed her forehead, "Exactly and I told her that and she said my mind was messed up from our past relationship. She said the Castle she knew would think about the possibility that you were the killer."

She kissed his hairy chest, "Well thank you for the vote of confidence. She's just doing her job and doesn't know me from Adam. You know, she does have feeling for you. If it wasn't for this cloud hanging over us, I wouldn't mind the three of us together. Tell me Rick, how is she?"

He groaned,"No, no way. we've never."

She chuckled, "You were always a horrible liar. now tell me!"

He groaned again, "Okay, okay, she is amazing. She isn't you, but so, so close."

"Wow, I wasn't sure. I have to admit. Thinking about the three of us, I wouldn't mind trying."

He stared down at her, "I never knew you were into woman. Kyra."

She giggled, "No, me either and I haven't, but there is something about her, I would give it a shot."

He kissed her, "Now you got me going again." He rolled her onto her stomach and sank into her with her flat on the bed. He fucked her through another glorious orgasm for the both of them. They both cuddled together, thinking about the possibility of a threesome with Beckett.

In the morning, Kyra snuck out before Martha woke and she made her way back to the hotel. Rick showered and had coffee before heading back to see Kate and apologize about storming off yesterday.

He arrived at the precinct with a tray of hot coffee for the two of them. He loved how she looked. She was wearing a long-sleeved pullover top, and even though her breasts were no match for Kyra's, they showed nicely in that tight top.

She looked up at him, "What did I tell you?"

He was unsure, "What?"

"Did I or did I not make myself clear?"

He was tentative, "Yes."

"Do you know how much it annoys me knowing what you're doing? Touching things that shouldn't be touched. Yanking on things that shouldn't be yanked."

He was thinking she was talking about Kyra. He began to stammer, "No, no, nobody yanked on anything."

"Really? Then how do you explain this?" She pushed her chair back and her feet swayed from side to side, not touching the floor.

He stared back at her, "Huh?"

"Oh, don't give me that look. I've told you a million times not to mess with my chair."

He felt relieved, "Right, no, I'm sorry. And it won't happen again." He sat down and he looked suspicious. He couldn't not tell her. He looked at her, "I saw her last night."

She stared straight ahead. She looked to him, "I know."

He gave her a dirty look, "What?"

She pulled out a folder and opened it. It had photos of him and Kyra on the rooftop hugging and kissing.

He wasn't happy. "You had me under surveillance?"

"No, not you, Kyra."

"Why would you have Kyra under surveillance. I told you, she isn't involved."

She is still a suspect. What did you two do after you left the rooftop."

"That, Beckett, is none of your business. I happened to take her back to my place and I comforted her."

She scoffed, "I know your idea of comforting. How was she?"

He groaned out, "As a matter of fact, better than I've had in years."

She took offense to that, "Oh, wow, now I'm really pissed."

"Well, you shouldn't be. As a matter of fact, she told me that she thinks you have something for me. She could tell and from what I've heard Lanie say, she feel the same way., She did have a very, very interesting proposal."

"Oh first of all, I don't have something for you." In a low whisper she said, "Just because I love the way you fuck me, doesn't mean I have something for you." She stopped and stared at him, "Well, are you going to tell me what she proposed?"

"Are you done yelling at me?"

She scoffed, "I don't know, do you have anything else to say that will piss me off?"

He shrugged and looked at her.

"Well, what did Kyra propose?"

He smiled at her, "She said she was never with a woman before and once this mess with Sophie is put to bed, she wouldn't mind trying out the three of us together. She finds you very interesting. I told her that I agreed."

"You told her about us?"

He shrugged, "Okay, looks like I just said something else to piss you off, go for it Kate."

She sat back and peaked her fingers to her lips, "Mmm, I was just thinking, it may be something to see, you and your old flame."

He chuckled, "Oh, not so old. We were a bonfire last night."

They had to stop, because Esposito came over. "Hey the financial...." He stopped and stared at the two of them, both looking upset, "Everything okay?"

Beckett blurted out, "Yeah." Castle replied, "No!"

Javi looked at them, "O K A Y! Financial came in on our groom, no red flags. Living pretty modest for a guy with a trust fund. Most thing about Greg look like he's clean.

They found out that his Uncle Teddy was in charge of the trust fund. He was skimming off of it, nearly two million. He paid Sophie to try and break-up the wedding so Greg wouldn't get the trust. When Sophie was unsuccessful in seducing Greg, she was about to tell them everything. Teddy strangled her. He thought he was getting off. They got a warrant to check his room and found the tie-clasp. It was the clap that scraped Sophie's back and it had traces of her DNA on it. He was charged with murder and the case was closed.

Kyra came to speak to Kate and in the process, they both agreed to give her idea of a threesome. She wanted to have one last fling, sort of a payback for Greg not telling her about Sophie and him.

That evening, in Castle's loft, Martha got word of their plan to fuck the hell out of him. Unknown to Rick, Martha was taking Alexis out for a nice dinner and a Broadway show she was dying to see.

Rick was alone in his office, typing away at his next novel about Nikki when there was a knock on the door. He went to answer it and he was floored to see both Kate and Kyra standing in the doorway.

Kate looked to him, :Are you going to just stand there or are you going to let us in."

He hopped aside, "Please, do come in. What do I own the pleasure of the both of you."

Kate looked to Kyra, "Go ahead and tell him."

She chuckled, "Kate and I were talking and we both brought up the idea I had about our threesome, and we're here to see it through." They were both in high heels and long trench coats. She both opened them at the same time and dropped them behind them.

Rick stood there with his jaw on the floor. They were both in tiny, see-through nighties. Kate, the vixen was in red, while Kyra, the bride was in white. Kate had black thigh-hi stockings, while Kyra's were white. He nearly began drooling as he stared at the two gorgeous, but totally different women. Their bodies were like night and day. One tall, sleek and firm, while the other was petite, lush. but equally firm.

Kate turned Kyra towards her and lowering her head, she gave her, her hottest, most passionate kiss she could muster. Kyra pulled back slightly and stared up into Kate's eyes, "I've never been with a woman before, but kissing you, I know it is something I really, really want to experience.

Rick stepped over the the two scantly clad females. He fisted both of their dark haired head and drew them to his mouth. The three of them began kissing one another and their three tongues slipped from one mouth to another.

Kate pulled back slightly and began unbuckling Rick's pants right there in the living room. She drew his already stiffened cock out. She looked to Kyra, "I know you experienced this last night, but by God, I just can't enough of it, can you?"

She dropped to her knees, right in front of Kyra and took Rick's massive cock onto her mouth.

Rick let out a moan and increased the intensity of the kiss he was giving Kyra. He ran his fingers through Kate's hair and began thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. He loved fucking her face, it was so perfect and he knew she loved it too.

Kate pulled her mouth from his cock and looking up, she pulled at Kyra's hand, guiding her to her knees to join in on the fun. Kate guided Rick's stiff cock into her mouth.

Kyra drew in air through her nose as she dipped her head, taking nearly half of his cock onto her tinier, but just as hot mouth. She loved how Kate fisted her long, wavy auburn hair in her hand and guided her mouth up and down. Kate's other hand was foundling Rick's swollen nut sack. She noticed how it was turning Kyra on. Her mouth opened wider and she bobbed up and down at a furious pace.

Kate tightened her fingers in Kyra's long hair, "Slow down Kyra, we have all night, as you know, Castle doesn't tire easily. The last thing we need right now is for him to cum too soon." She dipped her head and licked at the saliva that Kyra expelled on the lower portion of Rick's cock. She plastered her lips to it and sucked hard. As Kyra pulled back, Kate's lips moved higher and as she came off his cock, the the women locked lips and kissed ever more.

Rick was beside himself. He stared down at the two gorgeous women, kissing and playing with his cock. He thought he had died and gone to heaven. He reached down and tugged at their arms, "What do you say we get a little more comfortable. As you both know, I have a very, very nice big bed just waiting in the bedroom."

Both Kate and Kyra chuckled as they got to their feet and followed Rick, his cock swaying from side to side as it stuck out of his pants. Once there Kate turned to Kyra, "What do you say, let's strip him and see what we have to work with."

Kyra giggled like a schoolgirl and she went for his pants, while Kate worked on his shirt. Before long, he was standing naked before two scantly clad goddesses. He sat down on the bed and looked to them, "I have to say, I love your lingerie, but I'd much rather see it crumpled up on top of my clothes.

They stripped each other and Kate was like a fish to water. She dipped her head and closed around one of Kyra's huge nipples. She sucked on it and it stiffened and grew longer. She pulled back slightly and flicked her tongue back and forth on her tit. Her hand came up and gave its twin the same attention.

Kyra was breathing heavily through her mouth and her dark eyes were locked on Rick. He was stroking his cock, just watching the two of them. Her eyes closed and she let out a groan when she felt Kate's teeth and tongue teasing both her nipples even more, "Oh God, yes Kate, more, suck and bite them more, I fucking love that!"

Kate did as she was asked and her hand slid down her petite body and she cupped Kyra's tight lipped pussy. She wormed her finger between the tight lips and felt the heat and wetness coating her finger. She pulled her finger out and releasing her nipple. She raised her finger to her lips, "Mmmm, so wet and very sweet."

Rick chuckled, "Just wait till you taste her, it's incredible." He stood and taking Kate by the hand, he led her to the bed. He guided her to her back and he parted her legs and then turned to Kyra, "She's just as tasty as you are Kyra, but I think Kate wants a good taste of you. Why don't you climb up there and let her sample you."

Kyra did as Rick instructed and as she straddled Kate's head, she lowered her tight-lipped pussy to her mouth. She watched as Rick leaned down and began lapping at the thick cuntlips of Kate She noticed the big difference in the two of them, but they were both extremely wet.

Kyra closed her eyes and rocked back and forth as she felt Kate's tongue probe her entire pussy. She was quickly racing towards a climax as she felt Kate's tongue flicking back and forth across her red button.

Wave after wave of excitement coursed through both woman as Kate and Rick ate the pussies before them. Rick looked up and saw Kyra's dark eyes focused on what he was doing, "Kyra, you have no idea how good she tastes. Just about the same as you."

She giggled and groaned as she felt Kate drawing her clit between her lips, "You said that already. Move aside and, let me have a taste. "When In Rome", I need to see if I'm into pussy as much as the two of you are."

He pulled back and guided Kyra down atop Kate's outstretched body. Her firm tits pressed against Kate's belly. Her long hair floated about her thighs. She inhaled Kate's intoxicating scent and her tongue flicked out and danced across Kate's fleshy cuntlips. She began probing Kate's fat gash and her tongue wormed its way in deeper. She drew a dollop of her cream into her mouth, "Mmm, I believe I'm hooked on pussy, Rick." She resumed licking. She sucked at Kate's fat lips, drawing them between her lips. She uncovered Kate's clit and she sucked on it too.

Kate was trembling as she felt the inexperienced mouth on her. She focused on Kyra's gentle folds and stiffening her tongue, she began tongue fucking the petite woman's pussy. She was rewarded with a gush of cream and she swallowed it down and went back for more.

Kyra was shaking as she exploded, bathing Kate's lips and tongue with her juices. She couldn't remember ever cumming so hard. As she continued to shake and quiver, she found Rick's cock getting in the way. She pulled aside a little and watched as Rick's cock penetrated the juicy hole before her eyes. She was so turned on. She was never, ever this close to seeing a cock sliding into a pussy. It was like watching a porn up close. It was amazing. She began licking and sucking at Rick's cock and balls as it slid in and out of Kate's tight hole. She turned slightly and sucked at Kate's clit and her nose slid across his cock, covered in Kate's creamy juices.

Kate's muffled scream came as she lost it and began expelling her cream, coating Rick's cock and Kyra's lips too.

Rick was beside himself. He pulled out of Kate's juicy cunt and he instantly felt Kyra's lips close around it. She sucked and licked every drop of cum that covered it.

Somehow, Kate extracted herself from under Kyra and she climbed up and gave Castle a passionate kiss. He could taste Kyra's slimy juices on her lips and tongue, "Mmm, she is rather tasty, isn't she Beckett."

She pushed at his shoulder, "Way to fuck up the mood, Castle!"

Rick looked down at Kyra, her lips still stretched around his shaft. He twisted slightly and he dropped down and took over where Kate just left. He was in a classic sixty nine, with Kyra beneath him.

The two of them were lost in each other and she gobbled up all she could. She clutched at his ass as she felt him begin to fuck her face as if it was her pussy.

Kate tugged on Rick, "Hey you two how about me?"

Rick knew exactly what to do. He used every inch of strength he had and he pulled his cock from Kyra's drooling mouth. He climbed off the bed and grabbing hold of Kyra's arms he drew her to the side of the bed. He had her head hanging off the side, her long auburn hair floated down and swayed across his shins and ankles. He reached over and pulled Kate atop Kyra, eat her pussy and I'll do the same to you."

Kate chuckled, "Oh I just love your imagination, Castle. I can see why you are such a successful writer."

She straddled Kyra and as he shoved his cock into Kyra's waiting mouth. He latched onto Kate's pussy. Kate lowered her head and once again began feasting on Kyra's sopping pussy. The three of them were locked together.

Kyra was in heaven. She loved how Kate ate her pussy and she couldn't get enough of Rick's cock. She sucked, licked and deep throat his cock. Her saliva was running over her face, coating her cheeks and forehead and even seeped into her hairline. Her hands came out and clutched as his ass. She heard him groan when she fingered his asshole and pushing hard, she slipped one finger deep into his ass. She felt his cock swell up and she knew she was about to get her reward.

Rick pulled his mouth from Kate's pussy and screamed out, "Oh you fucking slut. I'm losing it, I'm going to cum and cum hard."

He pulled his cock out of her mouth just as he exploded, He painted her entire face with his hot, creamy cum. He slumped against the two women and Kate scooted off the other end of the bed and raced around to where Kyra was stretched out. She lifted her head and guiding her back to lay back., She hovered over her. She kissed her hard and licked the cum Castle deposited on her face. She licked her clean and kissed her again, feeding a portion of what Rick had left on her.

Rick watched in awe as the two of them swapped his cum back and forth and he was amazed, he never grew soft. As a matter of fact, he was already ready to begin fucking them.

Rick moved over to both of them, "I have to fuck Kyra now. This may be the last time I'll ever get the chance and I can't let it slip away."

Kate pulled away from Kyra and kissed Castle tenderly, "Be my guest, Castle. I'd love to watch, but I'm thinking about how well she ate my pussy and if she gets your cock, I want her mouth."

Kyra was already loving to guide Kate onto her back. She pushed Kate's long legs apart and looking back, she swayed her ass from side to side, just as a matador would do to a bull. She threw her long, tousled hair over her back, "Come on Ricky, give it to me. Let me remember this night for the rest of my life. Fuck me, fuck me long and hard. I wanna cum all over that cock of yours while I eat Kate's......OH FUCK!"

She never got to finish her thought as Rick buried his cock deep in her pussy. He grabbed hold of her trim hips and slammed into her with all of his might. He pushed her face deeper into Kate's sloppy pussy as he looked down and saw her rosebud puckered up, begging for attention. He caressed her tiny, tight ass cheeks and slowly worked one of his fingers into that tight hole. He pushed both his cock and finger into her holes at the same pace and he picked up the pace.