Best of Castle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyra was groaning continually as she felt his cock deep in her. She loved how he played with her asshole and knew one day, if they ever got together again, she would beg him to take her anal cherry. She focused on Kate's cunt. She sucked at the swollen lips and stabbed at her hole. She moved to her slit and managed to slide one arm forward. She inserted first one, then two and finally three fingers deep in Kate's pussy.

Rick watched in awe as his innocent first love turning into a sexual animal. He was amazed how she took to eating pussy and he slammed into her harder. He added a second finger into her ass and that sent Kyra over the top.

Unable to kneel any longer, she collapsed against Kate and Kate just enveloped her with her arms and legs and held her tight. Before long, Rick was unable to hold off any longer. With Kyra flat on her belly and him rising high, he drove in and out of her now gaping pussy. He slammed once more hard into her and he unleashed a volley of cum that flooded Kyra's tiny body to the max. He heard her let out a squeal and he felt fingers grazing his cock. He looked down and saw Kate's hand down there, petting Kyra's clit and bringing her to yet another climax.

After several minutes, he withdrew from her and rolled aside. He watched as Kate rolled Kyra over over her back. She rested Kyra's weak, shapely legs on her shoulders as licked and drew every drop of cum out that Rick had deposited in her.

After about five minutes, Kyra burst and released another dose of cream, giving Kate her final orgasm of the evening.

Kate slowly released Kyra's legs and slipping upward, she swept Kyra's messy hair from her face. She peppered her neck and face with soft kisses and they ended up in a soft, tender kiss.

The three of them drifted off to sleep and both Kate and Rick smiled at one another as they sandwiched the petite bride to be.

The following morning, Kyra showered with Kate while Rick made breakfast for the three of them. Kyra was dressed in clothes she brought along for the night. She knew she couldn't return to the hotel in that nightie.

Kate got a call from Javi. He had a recording he knew Kyra would love to hear.

The three of them returned to the precinct and while Rick listened to the recording, Kate led Kyra to a room where she offered her a cup of coffee. She left when she saw Rick approaching. She knew what was on the recording and knew he should be the one to give it to Kyra.

Rick sat down beside Kyra, I think this is something you really need to hear, Kyra." He pressed the play button and it was the voices of Greg and Sophie.

Greg said, "Sophie, what are you doing?"

Sophie's voice came across, "Come on, Greg. You and me, one last time. We were good together."

Greg replied, "No, Stop it.

Sophie said, "Come on, it'll be fun!"

"No! What's the matter with you?

Sophie sounded regretful, "I just thought..."

Greg blurted out, "I'm getting married tomorrow okay? To the woman that I love."

Rick hit the stop button and looked up at Kyra, "Teddy's plan would've worked, too, if it weren't for the one thing he didn't count on." He paused when Kyra looked up at him, "Greg. He's a good man, Kyra. He's an honorable man. And you can tell from the recording, he loves you. Even though I had the night of my life and will remember it till the day I die. You need to marry that man."

She stared back at him with love and she felt the same. She gave him a tiny smile and replied, "I know, you're right. And I love him, too. Just like you, I'll remember last night, forever and wouldn't give what we did for anything in the world. Take care of Beckett, she may not know it now, but she does feel the same way about you that I did and still do. Just let it be known, that I not gonna stop thinking about you from time to time."

He smiled and nodded, "You better!"

She stood, grabbed her coat, "Of all the murders, in all the cities, at all the weddings, and you walk into mine."

He looked up at her as she stood beside him, "I'm glad I did."

She smiled at him and leaned down and kissed him tenderly on the cheek. She whispered, "Thank you, Rick."

Out in the squad room, Beckett watched and saw her do just that. As Kyra turned to leave, Beckett quickly turned back to her desk and tried to look busy.

Kyra came over to Beckett's desk and waited for her to acknowledge her. Kate looked up at her and Kyra smiled, "He's all yours." She turned and left. Kate looked into the room where Castle was in deep thought. She just stared at him and a tiny smile crossed her lips.

The next day, Kyra got married in a tiny ceremony. Rick and Kate were there and after they exchanged vows, they rushed out of the banquet room. Kyra stopped and tossed the bouquet of flowers over her shoulder and it landed squarely in Kate hands.

Rick burst out in laughter. Kate couldn't hold a straight face and she too began to laugh.

More to come soon