Best of Castle Pt. 05

Story Info
Castle & Beckett in a foursome & a threesome later.
8.6k words
4.67
3.4k
7
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Best of Castle Part 05

Season 2 Episode 14

Rick Castle was picked as one of the top ten eligible bachelors in New York City. The article said he was off the market because he was taken. The article stated that he was in a serious relationship with Detective Kate Beckett.

When she found out, she was livid. He told the reporter it wasn't true and to prove it, he took out one of the top ten females on the list. It seemed number three, an Amanda Livingston was interested in meeting him and he called and set up a date with her.

When Kate found out about, she suddenly realized she didn't have a life outside her work. She went to see Lanie and talked to her, "I have no life, Lanie."

She looked up at her, "No, Mr. Bishop has no life. That's why he's on my table."

"I need a date."

"What?"

"A date, a guy, a man. You're always trying to set me up with people, so here I am. I'm game, what do you got?"

Lanie looked at her like she had three heads, "Okay, what's gotten into you?"

"Listen, Lanie, I get so wrapped up in work, All I want to do is go home where it's quiet. And I'm so tired of quiet, I want loud, I wanna get fucked and fucked hard."

Lanie smiled back at her, "Okay, I have the perfect prescription for you." She wrote down a name and number,

That's Brad Decker, he's the firefighter I wanted to set you up with."

Kate smiled at her, "Is he cute?"

"He was Mr. July in last year's New York Firefighter's calendar. I heard he's hung like a horse."

"Wow, they always put the real hot ones in the summer months."

Lanie chuckled, "Exactly!"

Rick just got into his loft and hung up his phone. He set up a date with Amanda for the following evening.

The next morning he met up with Kate and she sat down beside him, "Hey, have you ever heard of Drago?"

"Yeah it's on the Ledger's Top 10 Most Romantic Restaurants. It's pricey, and impossible to get a table. Unless you know someone, why?"

"Just looking for a place to go."

"What? Like on a date?"

She nodded, "Yes, on a date. Why do you sound so surprised?"

"No, I just never figured you for a Drago kind of girl."

"Really? What kind of a girl do you figure me for, Castle?"

He stammered, but never answered her.

When Castle found out she was going out with a firefighter, they went back and forth, each trying to outdo the other, but it was easy to see, they were both jealous.

Date night arrived and Rick was at the restaurant, Drago. He knew people and after hearing Kate talk about it, he knew it was the place to take his date, Amanda Livingston (Sarah Joy Brown). She was a long haired dark blonde with a face and figure to match her status as Bachelorette Number Three.

Amanda was impressed at the restaurant, "I heard this place was impossible to get into."

He turned and ran into the owner, "Ricky?"

Castle reached out to him, "Frankie! Come here." They hugged

"Nice to see you again."

"And you too Rick. Your table will be ready momentarily."

Amanda removed her coat and she was wearing a dress that showed why she was Number Three. Her arms and shoulders were bare and her large breasts threatened to leap from the dress.

From behind him, he heard Kate's voice call out to him, "Castle?"

He turned, "Beckett?" He took in her gorgeous body. An off one shoulder red dress draped her tall, lanky body. Her lips matched her dress and her short auburn hair was styled perfectly. She had it in a mass of curls, unlike the straight hair she wore at work and it framed her beautiful face.

Kate's date looked to Kate, "I take it you two know each other?"

Kate spoke up, "Yeah, Brad, this is Richard Castle. We work together."

Rick wasn't about to be out-staged and turned, "Amanda, this is Kate Beckett. We work together."

Amanda stepped forward, "Hi, nice to meet you."

Kate grabbed Rick by the arm and pulled him aside, "What are you doing here? You know that I was coming here."

He looked surprised, "I know you wanted to come here. I didn't think you could get a table last-minute."

She was pissed, "You got a table last-minute."

"Yeah, I've got connections."

She scoffed, "So do I, City Health Inspector."

He tipped his head, "Wow! Nice abuse of power."

Greg Decker (Scott Elrod) spoke up, "So, Richard, you a cop, too?"

Kate replied for Rick, "No, he's a novelist who's been shadowing me on my murder cases"

Castle added, "Oh, I do a little more than shadowing."

The hostess came up to Rick, "Your table is ready."

Greg was seated with Kate and took a sip of his wine, "So, you two working a homicide?"

She nodded, "A double homicide. It's actually a rather tricky case because the killer is... "

At the other table., Rick leaned over toward her, "I like to call it The Third Man."

Amanda flashed him a huge smile, "Very mysterious. Sounds like one of your books."

He stared down at her chest and licked his lips, "Yeah, it kind of does. Anyway, he and his two partners..."

Kate continues the same story at her table, "....were going to rob a bank. Only he turned on the other two and killed them, before they even finished the job. I mean, it doesn't even make any sense, since usually you'd wait until you got the money before you double-crossed your partners."

Rick was still telling Amanda the story, "I mean, they didn't ever have the right equipment to rob a bank."

Amanda looked bored, "Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out, eventually. You know, speaking of great mysteries, I saw an incredible play off-Broadway the other night."

He took over, "I just wished I could figure out that they were doing with the ketamine."

They finished their meal and Rick and Amanda were heading out. They were there with Kate and Greg. Rick turned to her, "I have a limo here, if you'd like, we could all get in. I'm sure Greg here would love to see where I do all of my work."

Before Greg could reply, Kate broke in, "I don't think that would be such a good idea. I have some thoughts about the murder investigation. I was going to head back to the precinct and check it out."

Amanda didn't want to spend any more time with Rick and she added, "How about it Greg, would you like to see where a mystery write gets his inspiration?"

They were stuck and all four of them headed to Rick's place. Once there, he offered them drinks and they paired off on the sofas.

Kate noticed how her hand was on Rick's knee, so she did the same to Greg. When she looked back to Rick, she licked her lips seeing Amanda had leaned over and gave Rick a rather passionate kiss.

Kate turned to Greg and pulled him in for a even hotter passionate kiss. She sighed in pleasure as his hands found her breasts, cupping one of them and soon realized how stiff her nipple was through the soft material of her form-fitting dress.

Kate's hand moved to the front of his pants, she groaned into his mouth when she found the large bulge in his pants.

She looked up and saw Amanda's hand covering Rick's equally large bulge and saw her nibbling at Rick's neck.

Kate stood up and for some reason, she was extremely jealous of Amanda and wanted to intervene.

Amanda saw Kate hovering over the two of them. Amanda looked to Rick, If you don't get in to this, I just may have to look elsewhere for some satisfaction, I'm so fucking horny right now."

Kate bit her lower lip and chuckled, "Oh Bachelorette Number Three, I think I can help you with that." She sat down beside her, she quickly turned Amanda towards her and gave her a kiss that was long and sweaty. It showed so much promise.

Amanda chuckled, "Right now, I'll take any attention you or anyone else is willing to give me."

Kate's hand cupped Amanda's tits, they were barely concealed by the low neckline of her black dress. She slipped her fingers beneath the neckline and teased one of Amanda's stiffening pink nipples.

Amanda looked into Kate's dark, sultry eyes, "I believe turn-about is fair play. She reached up and drew the red dress off the one shoulder. She tugged lightly and Kate's dress settled down about her flat belly. Amanda licked her lips, "Mmm, they are just lovely." She touched Kate's high-standing firm tits, tracing them both with her fingertips before finally drawing a nipple into her mouth and sucking on it softly.

Kate's hands went to Amanda's head, She raked her fingers through her hair, "I can see why you're Bachelorette Number Three. If I had a vote, you'd be number one."

Amanda looked up into her dark eyes, "You were made to be fucked, Kate. I can't see why Rick is dating me when he has you right before his eyes."

Kate rolled her head about and Kate looked at him, "Castle, are you gonna play with this gorgeous creature's body, or am I going to have to do it all for you?"

Rick was sorta shocked by what he heard coming out of Beckett's mouth. But seeing how turned on she was, he could understand.

Amanda pulled away from Kate's saliva stained tit and looked up at Rick, "What's the matter, Rick, cat got your tongue?" She spread her legs and grabbed hold of his wrist and slip it up her leg, up under her dress and right between her legs. She winked at him, "See, this is one of the reason's I'm higher on the list than you are. No panties." She let out a groan when she felt his fingers enter her slippery folds, "Oh yessssss, Rick, now you're getting into it. Finger me harder, oh fuck Kate, now he has two fingers up there and he's rubbing my clit at the same time."

Amanda was in heaven as she humped his hand. Rick continued to finger her deeper and deeper. His thumb rubbed and stroked her clit and she went off the deep end when Kate leaned forward and began sucking on her larger, fat pink nipples.

Kate began moaning in pleasure when she felt hands on her bare thighs, she felt them climb higher and grab hold of her panties, "I'll rid you of these, Kate. No need to be wearing more than Amanda, right?"

Kate shifted her lower body, giving him easier access to her panties. She felt them sliding down her long legs. She spread them wider and gave him access to her full, pouty cuntlips. She sucked harder on Amanda's nipples when she felt Greg slide his fat fingers into her snatch.

Amanda clutched at Kate's head as she moved her mouth to her neglected tit, "Come on Greg, I wanna see you fuck this gorgeous creature.

Kate released a gasp and it turned to a moan when Greg's cock, big and thick slipped into Kate's dripping pussy. Greg stopped when he was buried deep in her tight pussy. "Oh fuck Rick, how can you not fuck this gorgeous woman. She so fucking tight."

Little did Greg know, but he had several times, but never tired of it either.

Amanda looked on, "Watching the two of them going at it Rick, it is so fucking hot." She watched as Kate's hips turned white from the tight hold Greg had on her. Amanda kissed and teased Kate, stroking her firm tits, tugging at her rock-hard nipples. She whispered how hot she looked with that big cock buried deep in her snatch. She looked past Kate and snickered to Greg, "Save some of that for me, Greg. I want to eat that pussy after you fill her up. Don't wear her out." She looked up at Kate, "God, you're gorgeous I'm going to make you feel things you never felt before."

Kate's eyes were ablaze with lust, "Oh Amanda, play with my pussy, rub my clit. I need to cum so bad!" She was cut off as Amanda kissed her again. She pulled back just a few inches and stared into her eyes and she giggled, "How about having Ricky here do that for you."

Before Rick could comprehend what she said, Amanda grabbed his hand and slipped it between Kate's parted legs. Kate moaned and whimpered as Greg drove his cock in and out of Kate's pussy, again and again as Rick's fingers stroked her pussy and her clit as Greg's thick cock spread her wide open for all to see.

Amanda licked her lips and stared at Kate's tousled hair, no longer the perfect hairdo. She had that just fucked look, it fit her perfectly, "Come on Kate, cum for us. We all want to see the detective who has her entire life in order come undone before all of us."

Kate lost it and she cried out, nearly sobbing, as Greg's cock and the talented fingers of Castle, drove her over the edge, causing her entire body to quiver and shake.

Greg felt it too and he called out, "Oh fuck yeah!" He drove into her hand enough to make her body leap forward and Kate felt blast after blast of his hot load fill her to the brim.

Greg pulled back, carefully to keep Kate on her feet and as he did, she clung to Amanda and was held up partially by Rick's tight hold of her dripping pussy.

Amanda guided her to the sofa beside her. She was upon her instantly, kissing her softly and gently. She drew back and swept a stray lock of damp hair from her forehead, "Wow, you really got off didn't you?"

Kate gave her a weak grin and all she could do was nod.

She giggled, "Remember what I said Kate, I want at that pussy of yours before the night is over. Why don't you and Greg sit back and catch your breath. It's time for Rick and I to put on a little show for the two of you." She turned to him, "Come on, Rick, I want that cock of yours. Prove to me you should be higher than number eight on the list. I'm, so fucking turned on watching Kate get fucked by Greg, now it's my turn."

Kate watched in awe as Amanda shoved the lower portion of her dress to the floor. She straddled Rick's legs and grabbing his cock, she guided it easily into her already wet pussy. She began riding him like an expert rider. Rick's hands rested on her hips and their lips fused together.

Amanda bounced up and down and she tore her mouth from his and guided his mouth to her straining tits. She whipped her head around, sending a waterfall of dark blonde hair all over her upper body, along with his. She cried out as she came and came hard. She knew she wasn't going to last long, especially after all of the foreplay with Kate.

Rick normally lasted much longer too. But playing with both of their pussies and watching the fireman fuck Kate, it was just to much for him. When he felt Amanda lose it, he wrapped his arms around her naked body and thrust upward, burying his cock deep in her and he began pumping the wild blonde full of his hot semen.

Amanda rolled off of Rick and called out to him, "Move aside, Rick, give Kate space to climb aboard."

He slipped from the sofa and flopped down on the carpeted floor. He had a great view as he watched Amanda grab hold of Kate and as she slipped to the cushion, she guided Kate atop her.

They were locked in a torrid sixty-nine and the two guys slowly slipped into the pants and watched as the two gorgeous women, licked, sucked and fingered one another, capturing the cum the two men deposited in their pussies. She continued to lick and suck, long after they sucked each other dry. They both screamed out as their female partner made one another cum again, even harder.

Surprisingly, after the two women uncoupled, Amanda left with Greg and Kate spent the remainder of the evening and night with Castle. In the morning, While Rick was in the shower, Kate entered the bathroom holding two cups of steaming coffee. She placed them both on the sink and slipped out of Rick's robe she was wearing. She opened the shower door and beamed at him. "Need some one to wash your back?"

She let out a shriek and a giggle when he turned quickly and grabbed her by the wrist. He pulled her into the shower and she let out another shriek when her entire body was drenched by the numerous shower heads beating down on her.

Kate quickly recovered and wrapped her arms around Castle's neck and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. She nibbled at his neck and shoulder and she slowly sank to her knees.

Rick's body blocked most of the water beating down and she grabbed hold of his cock and parting her lips, she closed them around his freshly washed cock. She inhaled the scent of his body shampoo and took half of him into her mouth. She pulled back and stared up at him. "So, tell me Castle, do you like the way I suck cock in the morning?"

He ran his fingers through her soaked dark hair and nodded, "I love the way you suck cock, anytime, anywhere, Kate."

She teased him, licking just the head and her tongue flicked out and beat at the shaft as her lips slid up and down the side. She cupped his swollen nuts and fondled them as her tongue continued its assault on his swollen shaft.

Even though the fucked halfway into the night, he was already ready to cum again. He grabbed hold of her by the arms and drew her up to her feet. He turned her into the spray and pushed her against the wall. He lifted one of her long, shapely legs and pushing forward, he sank easily into her slick cunt.

Kate pushed back against him. She rested her wet head on his shoulder and she captured his mouth. They swapped spit and tongues as she rotated her hips. feeling him sink deeper and deeper. She let out a gasp when she felt his balls resting on her tight ass cheeks. She let out a squeal when he slammed into her again and again. Shifting his entry again, hitting areas she knew she needed him hitting.

Rick wrapped his arms around her and picked up the pace and a few moments later, he felt her cunt muscles tighten around his shaft. He lost it and filled her just as she came undone and slumped against the shower wall.

Rick finally turned her in his arms and they clung together until they regained feeling in their limbs.

They finished washing and as they exited the shower, she turned and handed him a cup of Luke-warm coffee. She smiled up at him, "Well, it was hot until someone yanked me into the shower."

He took a sip, "Best coffee I've ever tasted."

They finally made it back to the precinct, they figured out the murder and solved it, just like they always had in the past.

No mention of their ill-forgotten dates were mentioned, even though they both enjoyed it immensely.

Season 2 Episode 16

Beckett and her crew investigate a murder of a guy named Jack Coonan. He was killed by a trained killer. A knife wound that was done with such precision, it only took one wound to do the job.

Lanie found that the wound was identical to the wound that was inflicted on Kate's mother ten years ago. She met with Dr. Clark Murray, a forensic pathologist and he confirmed her suspicions that they were without a doubt made by the same person, a contract killer.

Lanie didn't want to upset Kate, but she had to reveal her finding.

Kate went off the rails and after speaking with Captain Montgomery, she hurried out of the precinct, telling Roy she couldn't handle the case any longer.

She met with her father and tried to decide if she should pursue the case or not. After he talked to her, she decided she had to do this. She went to Rick's loft and he invited her in. He tried to be supportive, "I'll do what ever you want to do, even nothing if that is what you want."

She nodded, "What I want is to find my mother's killer." She found out that the brains behind the drug dealing was Jack Coonan's brother, Dick Coonan. Dick Coonan was the guy who hired the contract killer to kill his brother.

They knew the contract killer was going by the name, Rathborne and they leaned on Dick to give him up. He was savvy and agreed to give up Rathborne for a deal to drop all the drug charges against him. The D.A. agreed and in the end, it was all a scam.

Kate figured it out that Dick Coonan was the one who killed her mother, not a fictitious Rathborne. He made a move, taking a cop's gun and held Rick as a shield.

Kate tried to talk him down. She wanted to know who hired him to kill her mother and he told her he could never be touched. Roy Montgomery saw the three of them walking and knew it wasn't right. He pulled his gun to stop Coonan. Kate tried to stop Roy, and he backed down.

Coonan lost his focus and that gave Castle the opening he needed. He threw his head back, breaking Coonan's nose. He stumbled back and when he raised his gun to shoot Castle, Kate drew her gun and put a bullet in his chest. She tried valiantly to save him, but he died.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers