Best of Castle Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Castle came back later and had a bevy of food to offer her as an excuse to talk to her. He sat down, "I overstepped. I came down here to say that I'm sorry. And that I'm through." She was stunned by what he said, but listened to him, "I can't shadow you anymore. If it wasn't for me..."

She cut him off, "If it wasn't for you, I would've never found my mother's killer. And someday soon, I'm gonna find the sons of bitches who had Coonan kill her. And I'd like you around when I do. And if you tell anyone what I'm about to say, there's gonna be another shooting, but...... I've gotten used to you pulling my pigtails. I have a hard job, Castle, and having you around makes it a little more fun."

He paused as he stared back at her, "Your secret's safe with me."

And so goes the battle for her heart, her body and her mother's ultimate killer.

Season 2 Episode 16

They found a victim, tied in a playground upside-down hanging from monkey bars. Lanie inspected the victim and she was covered in a substance.

Rick came over to her, is that caramel?"

Lanie looked up at him, "Sure is and I'm not touching it. I'm more into slippery than sticky."

He felt a surge in his pants and knew exactly how he would like to cover her in oil and watch her and Beckett slide all over his bedroom floor.

Kate checked out the cuffs and turned to Javier and Kevin, "Looks like a very well made, specialty item."

Rick snickered, "How would you know"

"Just look at it, double stitched and high grade leather."

Back at the precinct later that day, Javi and Kevin were checking bondage items on the internet. They were both puzzled at a certain position a lady was in.

Rick looked at it too, "How can anyone even get in that position.":

Kate checked it out, "Oh, let me tell you, it's possible."

All three of them looked to her and she just smiled.

They found a section of the city that had a number of these bondage palaces. Kate found out that the victim was doing a thesis in college about bondage and her contact in that world was Mistress Venom. She worked in Dungeon Alley, but it didn't say which one."

Rick nodded, "Dungeon Alley?"

She looked at him. "It's an area between Chelsea and Midtown. There's a whole slew of fetish clubs there."

He straightened up, "Yes, I know where Dungeon Alley is. I want to know, how do you know?"

She rolled her eyes, "Vice raided a few of them looking for a reason to shut them down. But since there's no sexual contact and the acts were consensual, it was all perfectly legal."

"Hmm, you know, you should moonlight. Seriously, you would make a fortune, especially with your new hairdo. I just love that straight hair look and it frames your face perfectly. Come on, Kate, haven't you ever wanted to do something with your handcuffs other than arrest criminals?"

She gave him a sly smile., "No, but there is one hot, wild, kinky thing I do like doing." She licked her lower lip.

Rick was drooling, "What, what is it?" She chuckled, "Maybe after this case is over, we can get Lanie and we can show you together."

He let out a groan, "See? You're already a tease, you're halfway there."

Javi came in and found that Mistress Venom worked at a place called, "Lady Irene's House of Pain."

Kate picked up her cell and called the place, "Hi, My name is Kate, and my boyfriend has been a very bad boy. Yes, that's right. His name's Ricky."

He stopped smiling, "What are you doing?"

Kate continued to speak, "Actually, a friend of mine recommended a Mistress Venom. Is she available today? -- 4:00 p. m.? Sure, that's perfect."

Rick chased her around the conference table trying to stop her, "No!"

She finished the call, "Thank you."

Rick stood before her, "Okay, that's very funny. Now call her back."

"Uh-uh, Castle, this is the perfect way to get Venom without tipping our hand." She walked past him and stopped at turned, "What's the matter, Castle? You afraid of a little role play?" She giggled and turned and left the room and he followed.

They arrived and the receptionist greeted them, "Welcome to Lady Irene's House of Pain. How can I serve you?"

Kate turned to Rick and yelled out, "WELL, ANSWER HER!" She turned back to the receptionist, "You see what I have to deal with? My boyfriend Ricky has an appointment at 4:00 pm. with Mistress Venom."

She looked to Kate, "Will you be joining him?"

Kate gave her a sly grin, "O, yes. I have been dying to watch him squirm"

She replied, "Mistress Venom would be delighted to have an audience. Follow me, please."

Kate followed her, "Do you think we could gag him?"

He followed and mumbled, "Remember, my safe word is "apples."

They were in a torture room and a gorgeous redhead came into the room, dressed in leather. Kate turned to her, "Mistress Venom?"

She spoke up, "Mistress Venom is unavailable, but I'm Lady Irene, I own this dungeon. I'm sure we can find another dominatrix to suit your needs."

"I'm afraid we can't. I'm Detective Beckett. I need to speak to her right now concerning a murder investigation."

"Who was murdered?"

Beckett replied, "Jessica Margolis, the PhD student who was observing her sessions."

She snickered, "There was no one observing her sessions."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Privacy is paramount in my dungeon."

Beckett showed her a picture of Jessica, murdered, "You've never seen this girl?"

"Of course I've seen that girl. She wasn't observing Mistress Venom. She was Mistress Venom." She opened a portfolio and showed them several pictures of her dressed in leather and holding whips and other items of pain. "She came working about six months ago, quickly she became one of my most requested doms.

Throughout the episode, they had several suspects, but none of them panned out. They checked out her apartment and found out she was smothered with a pillow on her own bed. The pillowcases were washed and it showed her roommate was the killer.

She loved her and in a fit of passion, she killed her, she felt betrayed that she was used in her research. She confessed saying, "Jessica told me, she was moving out. I pushed her, she fell, and hit her head on the table. She started to scream and Jessica said she hated me. I told her to shut up! I just wanted her to shut up!"

Kate cut her off, "And then you put a pillow over her head and you suffocated her."

"I didn't mean to kill her. I just didn't want her to go." They took her in and she briefed the Captain, "In the end, Castle was right. The murder was a crime of passion. The cuffs, the caramel were just theater to throw us off."

They all broke up and started heading home, Rick stopped Kate, "So with the case closed, what was that about you and Lanie coming over to my loft?'

She chuckled, "Already spoke with Lanie and she had a whole bag of stuff to use on you."

His jaw dropped, "Okay, but this time, I'm driving. You've punished me all day, now I get to punish you all night."

She snickered, "Well, you deserved it."

"What did I do to you?"

"Let's just start with the first day we met."

Lanie was already at the loft, Martha let her in and after hearing from Lanie, she took Alexis out for the evening, leaving Lanie there waiting for Kate and Rick to arrive. Unknown to Kate and Rick, she was in the bedroom, already naked, covered by just a thin sheet.

Kate looked to Rick, "I thought Lanie would be here already, how about Alexis and Martha?"

He shrugged, "We might as well get into the bedroom and start without her. I'm sure she'll be here soon."

Rick opened the door and stopped dead in his tracks. His jaw dropped when he saw the curly haired petite bombshell stretched out on the bed, with just a thin sheet covering her lush body.

Lanie giggled, "Close your mouth Castle, or a fly may land in it."

Kate came in behind her, closing the door, "Where are your clothes and how about Alexis and Martha?"

I thought I'd be ready when the two of you got here. As for Martha and Alexis, I told Martha what we were doing. She took Alexis out for a dinner and a movie. I guess we have the place to ourselves for quite some time. Now stop gawking and get naked. I've been thinking about tonight for a long, long time and I'm ready to get the show on the road."

Kate gave her a sly grin. "Is this the bag I had you pick up from my place?"

"Sure is, I never thought you were that kinky, Beckett."

Kate turned to Rick, "Get naked and join Lanie under the sheet. I'm going to change in the bathroom, better be ready when I come out. No starting without me, got it?"

They both nodded and Lanie looked on as Rick stripped and joined her under the sheet."

"My, my Castle, I can see why Kate has a smile on her face after having an evening with you."

He pulled the sheet back and stared at her gorgeous, petite black body, "I can say the same about you too Ms. Parish."

Kate came out in just a shiny leather black corset. Her pert tits and tight ass were bare and she stared down at the two of them, "Are you two ready for a sensual massage from Mistress Kate?"

They both nodded as they stared up at her long, lanky body. Her straight hair framed her beaming smile and they looked at her fleshy cuntlips, already glistening with some moisture. It was easy to see she was just as turned on as they were.

Rick grabbed hold of Lanie's hand and gave it a tight squeeze. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the tall brunette hovering over them. He noticed how her thick, fat nipples were turning darker and stiffening from the cool air and their lustful gaze.

Kate filled both of her hands with a warming oil and rubbing them together, she pulled the sheet from their bodies. She stopped to stare at the two naked people before her. She let out a tiny growl, "Oh, I'm going to love playing with the both of you. She planted her hands on Lanie's short, but shapely legs. She ran her hands along her calves coating her black skin a a shiny hue of slickness.

Lanie let out a sigh and flopped back onto the bed and allowed Kate to work her magic. Before long, Kate was settled between Lanie's quivering thighs.

Lanie let out a gasp when she felt Kate's hands move higher. The gasp turned to a moan when Kate's hair brushed her inner thighs and she felt her tongue groove its was between her thick cuntlips. She arched her back when she felt Kate's tongue sink deeper into her already juicy cunt.

Kate began swirling her tongue inside Lanie's pussy. She then added her fingers into the mix. Kate's thumb pressed onto Lanie's blood red clit. It produced a grunt from Lanie's lips and her hips began to wiggle uncontrollably, urging her to continue with her expert lips, tongue and hands.

Rick was so excited to see the two beauties teasing each other on the bed, his erection swelled to the point of it hurting. Unable to resist, he reached down and began stroking his fat, stiff cock. He couldn't tear his eyes away from how Kate serviced the tiny black woman.

Kate was lost in what she was doing. She experimented with women before, but never like this one. She was amazed how gorgeous Lanie's pussy was and how she reacted to her stimulation. She loved how Lanie's thick cuntlips swelled and blossomed from her tongue and fingers. She loved how Lanie tasted, clean and tangy at the same time. The citrus flavored oils added to the intensity of her scent and the taste blended perfectly. She couldn't get enough of the curly haired black bombshell.

Lanie cried out when Kate's tongue stiffened and poked repeatedly on her clit. Kate's drew it between her lips and sucked, causing Lanie's body to arch off the bed and press harder against Kate's active lips and tongue

Lanie was on the verge of cumming and all she could think about was having her tiny, tight pussy fucked and fucked hard. Her legs trembled and she threw her head back, biting her freshly painted red lips. She humped Kate's face harder and her breath came out in bursts.

Just when she was about to lose it and cum, Kate withdrew her tongue, causing her to lose the urgency to cum, she was desperately trying to reconnect with Kate's mouth.

Before Lanie could react, Kate leaned up and planted her lips on Lanie's. She shoved her tongue deep into Lanie's mouth, giving her a taste of her own cunt cream.

Kate pulled back and hovered over her squirming black friend, "Lay back and relax Lanie, I'm no where near done with you yet. Try and take it all in, and watch how I get Castle ready for the both of us."

She turned to Rick and smiled when she saw he was lazily stroking his large, fat cock. She giggled, "Looks like somebody liked watching two women go at it together. I know you liked watching Kyra and me, but isn't it even hotter seeing a white woman and a black woman together?"

She didn't wait for a reply as she scooted over to him. She wasn't about to start with the massage. She went straight for Castle's quivering shaft.

Rick's head crashed into the pillow when he felt her oil covered fist close about his cock, "Oh fuck!" He called out when he felt her slide her hand up and down his cock. She covered the entire shaft with oils, then let the liquid slide down to the base into a glistening pool at his thick root.

Kate got on top of Rick's waist, facing his feet. She shook her tight ass in his face and she reached back and spread her ass cheeks, giving him a birds-eye view of her glistening cunt.

Rick licked his lips. He never wanted to eat a pussy as much as he did at this exact moment. He groaned loudly as Kate began stroking him with slow, feather-like strokes

Rick's head rolled from side to side as Kate slipped closer to his rod with her slippery pussy. She pressed his shaft along the groove of her pussy, but didn't slip his cock into her tight hole. She just used her pussy lips to envelope his shaft, massaging the sides of his rock-hard cock.

Kate looked up and let out a groan. She saw the two of them in the wall mirror and she shivered just seeing his cock sliding back and forth across her juicy, fat lips.

Kate ground her hips down on his cock, back and forth, using her plump folds to hug and excite him with several urgent squeezes. Her cunt juices left a trail on the tip and sides of his cock, slippery and hot. She saw how wet his cock was through the wall mirror and her moans grew louder.

Castle was beside himself. He was desperate to fuck her, but he also wanted a shot at the gorgeous black woman beside him. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last without shooting his load all over Kate's slippery body.

Just Like Kate did to Lanie, she threw her leg off of Castle. She stood on wobbly legs and reached out for Lanie, "Come here, you gorgeous hunk of womanhood."

Lanie sat up and was drawn instantly into Kate's embrace. Their lips met in a torrid kiss that took their breath away.

Kate loved how Lanie's large tits pressed against her smaller, but just as firm tits. Kate let out a groan when Lanie took the lead and lowered her red coated lips to one of Kate's rock-hard nipples. She threw her head back and fisted Lanie's shoulder length curly black locks in her oil coated fingers.

Kate urged Lanie back onto the bed. With Lanie on her back, Kate climbed back onto the bed, standing directly over the black beauty. She slowly lowered her pussy to Lanie's head.

Without any hesitation, Lanie gripped Kate by the hips and drew her slime covered pussy to her waiting mouth. Her tongue stiffened and immediately began tongue-fucking Kate. She was rewarded with a gush of her juices. Lanie lapped them all up and savored her tasty tonic. She used her lips and tongue on her as if she was an old pro at eating pussy. She was obsessed with Kate's pussy.

Lanie was using everything she knew about eating pussy and it paid off. Kate was bucking her hips on Lanie's face, her hands clutching her curly black hair, guiding her deeper into her quaking pussy.

Kate arched her back and cried out as she came all over Lanie's talented tongue. "Yes, oh fuck yes, Lanie, lick me, lick my fucking pussy, I'm cumming!" She slumped over Lanie's petite frame, her body continued to quiver and shake as her climax continued to course through her tall, lanky form.

It took a few moments for Kate to recover. The orgasm Lanie had given her with her mouth was so intense. It didn't take long for her to get back to the matter at hand.

Kate couldn't remember the last time she had such an intense orgasm from a woman and it made her even more determined to make both Lanie and Castle cum and cum hard.

She looked to Rick, "Ready for a little of the both of us?"

He grinned at her, still in awe of how strong her orgasm was. He nodded, "Bring it on Beckett."

Kate turned to Lanie and tugged at her arm, "Sit your pretty ass on his face. I'm gonna ride that cock of his and I want to watch him eat that gorgeous pussy of yours at the same time."

Lanie winked at Castle and she threw one of her sweat and oil covered thighs over his head. She saw him lick his lips and she lowered her juicy cunt to his waiting mouth. She was worried she may drown him. She was that wet and she knew when she came, she would flood his mouth with her creamy cunt juices.

Rick's view was obstructed, but he felt his cock throb even more when he felt Lanie's cuntlips press down on his mouth. He loved her tangy freshness. He loved the scent of the oil that mixed with her juices. His tongue darted out and sank as deep as he could shove it into her tight hole. He felt her thick fold slide along his lips as he darted in and out of her juicy cunt He felt her tight bubble butt cheeks resting on his forehead and he used his hands to grip her ass and tickle her puckered hole. He heard Lanie draw in a deep breath and shake from his tongue and fingers.

Lanie began to grind her ass against his fingers, hoping for further penetration as his talented tongue danced across her clit and back into her tight hole over and over again.

Kate was going to ride him as Castle ate Lanie, but she was so excited just watching the talented writer eating her best friend's pussy and fingering her asshole. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the erotic scene before her. With her eyes plastered on her two fuck buddies, she reached down and once again began stroking his rock-hard cock in her oil covered hands

Unable to resist any longer, Kate squatted above his raging hard-on. She lined it up with her dripping hole and without warning, she lowered her lithe body down on his throbbing cock. The tight inside of her pussy squeezed him like a slimy, wet vice. Her fat lips clung to his thick shaft as she slowly lowered her cunt onto him. She felt the root of his cock press against her aching clit and she ground her hips in a circle to increase the contact. She began to twerk her ass all about as she felt his cock hitting areas of her womb rarely touched. She entire body went into spasms as she did this again and again.

Rick growled out when he felt Kate's talented pussy envelope his cock. He couldn't believe how hot and wet she was and the movements she was making on his cock drove him to the edge. He knew if she continued this way he would blow his wad in a matter of minutes. It took all of his strength to hold back from cumming too soon.

The three of them rocked the large over-sized bed. Lanie called out to Rick, "Oh fuck yeah, Castle, just like that. Your tongue is so fucking amazing, don't you fucking stop. Shove those fingers deeper into my booty."

Suddenly Lanie lost it and began gushing her juices all over Rick's talented lips and tongue. She leaned forward and planted her lips firmly on Kate's sweat covered tit and she sucked hard. She bit down lightly, causing Kate to cry out in pleasure and pain.

Kate clung to the gorgeous black fuck buddy as she felt Lanie shaking uncontrollably in her arms. She pulled her mouth off her tit and she leaned in and began ravishing Lanie's large, coal black tits. She sucked on one large nipple as she tweaked and pulled at the other one. She felt them grew stiffer and pucker up as Lanie was close to cumming again. She knew there was one more thing she wanted to do to her black friend. She really wanted to see Rick fuck her black pussy and she wanted to be there to see every inch of him buried deep in her sloppy, black pussy.