Best of Castle Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used every bit of her resolve and she slowly drew her tight pussy from Rick's stiff, fat cock. She let out a groan, suddenly feeling so empty. She struggled to her feet and reaching out, she took hold of Lanie by the arm. She tugged at her and Lanie reluctantly fell from Rick's face.

Kate pulled at Lanie's body and she drew her to her feet and she pressed her hand on her shoulder, "Lean over Lanie, I wanna watch Castle fuck that gorgeous cunt of yours from behind."

Lanie released a long moan and did as the strong detective instructed. With her large tits flattened against the crumpled sheets, she turned her head to the side, her curly hair flopped about and she waited.

Kate looked to Castle, "Didn't you hear Mistress Kate! Get your fucking ass out of the bed and fuck this beautiful black specimen. Don't get to comfortable, because I'm gonna be right beside her, and I want you deep in me after a few moments. Do you think you can handle us both, Castle?"

He grunted and grinned back at her, "Oh you better believe it, just get ready, because I'm getting my second wind and I'm not gonna stop fucking either of you until I blast me cum in, or maybe on both of you."

He stumbled to his feet and nearly tripped on his clothes that were scattered all over the floor about the bedroom. He kicked them aside and reaching out, he grabbed hold of the petite, black hips before him. He caressed her bubble butt, "Oh Lanie, you have no idea how many times I thought about doing this. I could just drool all over this luscious ass of yours." He reared back and slapped her hard and she let out a shriek, but just wiggled her ass. She too thought about being speared by his fat cock and now she was going to get her wish.

Kate gritted her teeth, "Come in Castle, fuck us both so hard that we faint from the intense orgasms you're gonna give us."

He lined his swollen shaft at the fat cuntlips before him. He pushed forward and he watched as they parted and nearly sucked him inward. He continued to move forward and didn't let up until his large nut sack was resting on Lanie's gorgeous black ass cheeks. He filled her to the max and quickly picked up the pace and before long, the bed shifted with his hard and deep thrusts.

Lanie whipped her head around again and again and the words coming out of her mouth, spurred him on. "Come on Castle, give my fucking black ass the fucking I deserve. I want to feel your cock in my throat from down below." She grunted and her entire body was aflame with lust. She was groaning and gasping with every thrust. Just as she was on the verge of cumming, he pulled out and stepped behind Kate and shoved his cock balls deep in her with one vicious thrust.

Kate arched upward and met his thrust with ones of her own and she felt his huge cock brush her cervix. The pain shot through her, but the pleasure out-weighted the pain and she bit her lower lip and wiggle her ass, trying to get him off in her cunt.

Rick shoved a finger of both hands in her ass and Lanie's at the same time and when he felt her shaking, about to cum, he shoved a second finger up her ass and pulled out of her and fed his cock back to Lanie.

As soon as he bottomed out in her pink gash, her black cuntlips fluttered and she reared back and as she tried to straighten up, she lost it and started to cum all over his incredible, pistoning cock.

She screamed out, "Fuck me, Castle, fuck me hard and as fast as you can!""

Castle buried himself inside the gorgeous black woman, almost unable to control himself. Her pussy was so wet and tightened so hard around him, he thought she was going to yank his cock from his body.

Lanie's orgasm grew stronger as Kate kissed her and tried to suck at her large swaying tits.

Lanie's hand was between Kate's legs and she groaned when Castle pulled out and slipped back into Kate. She felt his cock against her fingers as she strummed Kate's clit. She was going on sure willpower. She was exhausted, but wanted Kate to cum just as hard as she just did.

Kate whipped her head around and screamed out, "Oh My God, I'm cumming, please, please, don't either of you stop what you're doing. I'm gonna have the climax of my life." All of a sudden, her entire body stiffened and she felt like all her bones had just evaporated. She collapsed against the damp sheets and lay spread-eagle as she allowed Rick to finish her off.

He pulled his cock out of her and somehow found the energy to climb up onto the bed. He turned Kate's head one way and Lanie's the other. As they faced one another, their mouth fell open just as Rick unleashed a volley of blasts that painted the both of them. He felt light headed as he came hard. He drenched their faces with his creamy load and he fell back, totally exhausted. He turned and let out a groan, "Oh you two fucking sluts. I can't believe either of you have the energy to lick and kiss each other. I have to say, it is one of the most erotic things I've every seen."

The two well-fucked ladies giggled and continued to lick and kiss each other until every drop of his cum was consumed. Kate slowly rose to her knees and climbed up onto the bed, "Wow, that was great, Castle, so when are you going to be ready for round two?"

Lanie chuckled, "Yeah, I didn't go to Kate's apartment for all of these toys without getting to use them."

She pulled a huge vibrator out of the bag, "Who's first."

It went on for well over fours hours. The three of them were drained and fell asleep in each other's arms after countless orgasms and total loss of bodily fluids.

In the morning, Rick was awaken by two pairs of lips sliding up and down his aching cock. He managed to get it up and fuck them both before stumbling into the shower where the three of them washed each other and covered one another in gobs of suds and other sexy, slippery things. Castle's dream came true when he has Lanie in her knees and he fucked her huge black tits, cumming all over them.

Both Lanie and Kate called in to say they would be taking the morning off and they spent the remainder of the morning, exactly where they left off the night before.

More To Come Soon.