Best of Castle Pt. 08

Story Info
Castle spends the summer with Gina, Lanie visits them too.
12.3k words
4.56
1.8k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Best of Castle Part 8

Season 2 Episode 24

Castle was hiding out in his loft.

Martha came in, "Your phone is ringing."

"I'm not answering it and neither are you. This time, she's not calling as my ex-wife. She's calling as my publisher. The first draft of my new manuscript was due yesterday, and I haven't finished it yet."

She looked concerned, "Why not?"

He shrugged, "Haven't felt like writing. And besides, I don't think I'm entirely happy with where my characters are going"

"Well, change them."

He stared at her, "Working in it."

His cell went off and he saw it was Beckett. It was the one call he would take.

Martha stared at him, "You have a novel to finish." She turned and left.

He answered the phone, "It's Castle"

There was a murder in the park. He told Beckett about his memorial day party in the Hamptons.

She nodded, "Sound incredible, almost magical."

He had an idea, "You should come, It's right on the ocean. There's a secluded pool. You could lay out, work on your tan."

She smiled back, "Wow, Castle, you're working really hard to see me in a swimsuit."

"If you are not comfortable in a swimsuit, you can just skinny dip."

She looked away, "Sorry, I can't I'm working the holiday weekend so the married guys can spend time with their families."

They found out the man killed was doing a fake undercover spy game. It was very complex and it had several twists and turns. They kept running into dead-ends.

Later, back at the precinct Rick entered the squad room and saw Demming whispering in Kate's ear and she was giggling. When they saw Castle, Demming pulled back, See you later."

She nodded, "Okay." She didn't exactly know how to break it to him. She knew, after last night that even though he was a gorgeous man, he wasn't what she was looking for. She knew it was Castle, but there were things that were holding her back. She was torn, but knew she had to tell him eventually.

Castle came over to her, "Didn't mean to break up your party."

She stood, "No, no party. I was actually waiting for you. We need to go interview the Spy Ventures. Yeah, and your ex-wife called. She said you've been avoiding her because you're late delivering your manuscript of "Naked Heat!" She turned and glared at him, "That's a catchy title. When were you gonna tell me?"

"Well, I was waiting for the perfect time. It just never happened."

She stared at him again, "She's naked on the cover again, isn't she?"

He nodded, "Kind of, yeah."

She was pissed, "That's great. No one's gonna make fun of me." She turned and headed for the interview.

They found out that the man who was killed, also paid for another experience for a female. The woman's husband found out about it and he wasn't happy to hear that another man was paying for her spy adventure.

While they were back at the precinct, Demming came over to speak to Kate again, "So, you know that little place in Asbury I was telling you about, around the corner from our beach house?"

Kate nodded, "Mmm-hmm."

"Well, they just had a reservation open up on Friday. If we leave early enough, we could probably make it."

"Well, um., will you let me check into it?"

Demming nodded, "Great, I'll see you later.

All of this was being said so Castle heard it too.

She turned back towards Castle and he stared at her, "Beach house? Thought you were working this weekend."

She was caught, "Yeah, I'm sorry, Castle. I should've just told you. I just didn't want things to be awkward between us, now that Tom and I are together."

He stared at her and there was a long pause, "No, I get it. Yeah. No, you want your private life to be private."

She scrambled to explain, "Yeah, I just don't....I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable." She walked away and sat down.

He added, "No, of course not. No, I mean.... Actually, that makes what I was gonna say a little easier. Um....with my book due, I was thinking it's be a good time for us to take a break."

She looked up from her chair, "A break?"

"Yeah. God know, you gotta be tired of me following you around all the time, and I really do need to get some work done. With everyone gone, I figured, why not just stay up in the Hamptons, you know? Get away from the city for a while."

She licked her lips, "For how long?"

"The summer, at least. I thought this would be our last case."

She just stared up at him, for the first time, she was lost for words. She knew she should have broken up with Demming yesterday. She was caught between a rock and a hard place.

Kevin came over to them, "Hey, So, uh, we... "

Kate turned around shocked as Castle took a seat further away. Kevin saw this and added, "Everything okay?"

Castle turned and replied, "Great!"

Kate nodded, "Yeah, fine, uh, what did you guys find?"

Rick ignored what was being said, he was done with chasing her, especially when she lied about the Memorial Day weekend.

Later they were staring at the murder board and Kate tried making sense of what was happening.

Castle wasn't really caring about the case any longer, "As much as I'd like to help you run down every dark sedan in the city, I have a poker game to host. See you in the morning."

She knew she was losing him. She looked back at him as he walked away, "See you."

Javi came over to her, "So... Castle's last case, huh?"

She look at Javi, "Yeah."

"Ryan and I thought we'd do a little going away party."

"Yeah, well, it's not like he's leaving forever."

Javi wasn't accepting that, "You sure about that?" He waited till she looked at him, "Why do you think he's been following you around all this time? What, research? The guy's done enough research to write 50 books. Look, whatever the reason is, I'm pretty sure it doesn't include watching you be with another guy." Javi turned and walked away Kate stood there stunned by what he just said.

At his poker game his other writers were trying to decipher this present day case and Patterson spoke up, "If I was writing this, the murder would have nothing to do with the spy game, except that it gave the killer an opportunity to act."

One of the other guys replied, "Knowing that the trappings of the game would cover his tracks.

Cannell spoke up, "Which is pretty much what's happened. Look, Rick, as much trouble as we go to with these novels, there's only three reasons to commit a murder, love, money, and to cover up a crime."

"Cannell's right, I'd spend more time looking at your victim and less time looking at the game."

Patterson added, "Personally, I'd spend more time writing and less time hanging out with your cop friend. I mean, really, Ricky. Just one book a year?"

"Kind of thin, Rick."

Patterson added, "She seems like more of a distraction than a muse."

"Rick nodded, "No, you're right. I think I've gotten everything I can get out of that relationship anyway."

Back at the precinct, Kate was working at her desk and she stopped and stared at the empty chair. The chair Castle normally sat in. She was conflicted.

Suddenly Demming came over to her, "Hey, you ready?"

She paused and looked up at him, "Yeah. Yeah." She got up and as she walked away, she looked to the empty chair.

The next day, Kate was sitting waiting for him and she smiled when she saw Castle enter, "Hey!"

He only had a coffee for himself this time, "Hey." He paused, "Um... I was just thinking. Maybe we were looking in the wrong place.

She was disappointed. She was hoping he had changed his mind about leaving. She was wrong.

They forgot about the relationship, briefly and concentrated on the case. They found out that the woman in the spy game, her husband knew that she was doing and in a jealous rage, he killed the victim thinking she was having an affair.

With the case wrapped up, Castle was about to leave. The detectives had a going away party for Castle. Castle came over to Kate, "I'll be back for the surprise party the guys are throwing me." He looked at her, "What?"

She shook her head, "Nothing."

"Okay, I'll see you."

She watched him walk away. She knew she had made a decision. She found Demming and told him.

He stood looking at her, "It's not just this weekend we're talking about, is it?"

She shook her head, "No."

"Was it something I said, Kate? Or something I did? Is it because I left when you wanted to mess around at the restaurant?"

"No, you're great. You're really great, and I really like you. It's just, I don't think that this is what I'm looking for right now. I need excitement in my life, and frankly, I don't see that with you, I'm sorry."

He scoffed, "What is it you're looking for, Kate?"

She licked her lips and stared out at Castle in the other room.

Castle was in the conference room, with Javi, Kevin, Roy and Lanie. They were all drinking beers and eating pizza. Javi spoke up, "I gotta say, Castle, We're gonna miss you around here."

He nodded, "Yeah, I'm gonna miss you, too."

Kevin chuckled, "You're still leaving the coffee machine, though, right?"

"I can't have you suffer in my absence."

Ryan slapped him on the back, "That's good."

Lanie chimed in, "We could really use one of those down in the morgue."

Roy added, "With Castle gone, I just hope our clearance rate doesn't drop." They all laughed.

Kate entered and she was laughing too. Castle looked up, "Oh! Look who's off duty."

She grabbed a beer and opened it, "Yeah, well, Castle, I'm not all work."

Lanie chuckled, "Don't get into a drinking contest with her. She can take you."

Rick nodded, "Thank you."

Kate added, "Oh, I don't need to drink to take him."

Lanie screamed out, "Ooh! What's gotten into you?"

Kate turned to Rick, "Castle, do you have a second?"

He stood, "Of course, yeah." He stepped out into the squad room, "What's up?"

She was sorta lost, "Look.... I know that I'm not the easiest person to get to know, and I don't always let on what's on my mind. But this past year, working with you, " She paused, "I've had a really good time."

"Yeah, me too."

"So, I'm just gonna say this and..."

All of a sudden, from behind Castle came Gina's voice, "Richard?"

They both turned and saw her and Gina added, "You ready?"

"Hey, Gina." He turned back to Kate, "Beckett, you remember Gina, my ex-wife."

Gina put out her hand to Kate, "And publisher."

Kate shook her hand, "Yes. Yeah, we spoke the other day. Looks like you finally tracked him down."

Gina looked up at Rick, "Oh, yeah, he's such a little boy sometimes. I mean, I don't know why. It's not like I bite....much." Rick chuckled as Gina continued, "We better get going or we're gonna be stuck in traffic all night."

Kate was confused, "Going?"

Rick added, "To the Hamptons."

Kate nodded, "For the weekend?"

Gina shook her head, "No, for the summer, actually. So I can stay on top of him while he finishes his book."

It was Kate's turn to stammer, "I'm sorry, I didn't think the two of you got along."

Rick spoke up, "We didn't, but then last night on the phone, we started talking...."

Gina broke in, "And we ended up talking for hours." Rick added, "Yeah." Gina continued, "Just like old times."

Rick turned back to Kate, "So....I'm sorry. You were... You were telling me something."

Kate tried to save face, "Yeah, I wanted to say, have a great summer."

He nodded, "You, too. and like you said, it's been, really, really great."

She felt lost, "Yeah, it has."

He shook her hand and he looked to the others in the conference room and waved goodbye. He turned with his arms around Gina and began to walk away.

Beckett called out to him, "See you in the fall?"

He turned and replied, "See you in the fall."

She looked up and tried to keep from crying. She broke up with Demming to profess how she felt about him, but it was all dashed by Gina. She knew it was all her fault, pushing him away and flaunting her relationship with Demming.

Rick and Gina went to the Hamptons and she treated him to the sex he was lacking. She made a deal with him, sex for a chapter and he was blistering the pages, putting out chapter after chapter.

Gina got her book, along with some of the hottest sex she had since they were divorced.

It all began the night they arrived at his compound in the Hamptons. After taking their luggage to the bedroom, Gina went into the kitchen to see if she could whip up something for the two of them to snack on. She was busy by the sink and she turned to open the refrigerator and she let out a gasp. Standing there was Rick and he was ready to see if he could get a down payment on the first new chapter he was going to write tomorrow morning. He knew exactly what was going to be in the chapter and he knew Gina would be happy.

Rick grabbed hold of her by the waist and lifted her easily to the countertop. He cupped her face and his lips descended and claimed hers in a passionate kiss.

Flames ignited in her pussy and she wanted to resist him until she got the next chapter, but there was not an ounce of fight in her body.

Gina whimpered into the kiss as his tongue thrust past her lips onto her mouth. She quivered there as he claimed her body and soul. She was helpless to his advances. She was anticipating this, but not this soon. She felt her body grow wet as his mouth claimed her totally.

Gina pressed against his chest, flattening her huge tits against his chest. She loved his hard muscles and she closed her eyes and gave into his welcoming hands. She could feel her pussy burning. Her panties were soaked as she anticipated his next move. She felt dizzy with lust as she returned the kiss even harder than his. She swirled her tongue in his mouth, kissing him with passion. She couldn't wait to see what he would do next.

Rick broke the kiss and stared down at her. He had that silly grin he always had. He knew he wasn't going to let her get away. He knew she would let him do whatever he wanted and after the frustration he had with Beckett lately, he wasn't about to be denied. He stood before her and slowly removed his shirt, baring his chest for her to gaze upon.

Gina's dark blue eyes grew large as she watched Rick sink down to his knees. She shivered as his hands slid beneath her tight skirt. His fingers swept across the gusset of her panties, "I can see you wore these red panties, just for me, didn't you Gina?"

She gasped out, "Yes, Richard. She lifted her ass as she allowed him to push the skirt upward. exposing her wet panties. He stared up at her, "They are beautiful, and I can smell how bad your pussy is leaking, Gina." He inhaled, "Mmm, that is the amazing aroma I've missed. Nothing better in the world as a woman's leaking pussy."

She arched her ass off the counter, allowing him to draw the skirt that was bunched up about her waist down and off her trembling legs.

Rick reached her panties and hooked the lacy waistband. He pulled them off and Gina closed her eyes as she felt exposed to his dark, lust-filled eyes.

He slid his one hand up her inner thigh. She quivered at his familiar touch. She released a moan when he moved closer and closer to her naked core. She let out a cry when he cupped her lips. He pressed his fingers through her tight lips and spread them wider apart.

Okay Gina, I'm taking a down payment on my next chapter, are you okay with that?"

Before she could reply, he parted her thick lips with his fingers. She clutched at his wrist and gasped out, "Oh yes, Rick, I'm your for the entire summer."

He used his thumb to brush her stiff clit. He watched as he saw pleasure course through her lush body. Gina tossed her head from side to side causing her sexy, blonde curls to cover her face. He rubbed her stiffened pearl and slowly slid his fingers into her tight, juicy hole. He began thrusting his fingers in and out of her pulsating cunt.

Gina arched her ass off the counter and gasped out," Oh yes, Rick, finger-fuck me harder and faster." She shuddered, because it felt so amazing. She missed the expert way he was able to make her cum. She clutched at his wrist, "Oh yes, yes that's so fucking good, Rick. You always knew how to get me off with your fingers."

He slowly drew them out, "Yes, I know., Gina, let's see if you remember how good I was with my mouth." She let out a gasp when Rick nuzzled her tight lipped pussy. He kissed her pussy lips. His tongue slipped out and licked at her tight folds. They clung to his tongue as he slipped past them and into her tight, wet hole.

Gina struggled out of her suit coat and with one swift motion drew the matching shell over her head. As he licked her, brushing her clit. She stilled and allowed the pleasure course through her lush body. She reached behind her and unclipped her bra. She shuttered as his eyes focused on her large swaying tits.

Rick groaned and his tongue danced over her stiff clit. He loved how it stiffened and he knew, her fat, pink nipples did the same when he sucked on them. He pumped his fingers in and out of her tight snatch. She humped his fingers as he continued to suck and lick at her swollen clit.

Gina clutched at his head, "Oh yes, yes Richard, that feels incredible. You were always the most talented muff muncher I've ever encountered."

Rick doubled his efforts. He caressed her bud, he flattened his tongue over her clit and pressed downward, sending her hips upward. The thrill of having her clit licked was just too much for her to take.

Gina's pussy clumped down on his fingers as she lost it and began to bathe his tongue, lips and fingers with her creamy juices.

Rick pulled back, "Just as good as I remember, Gina, so, so sweet. You're in for a long, hot summer." He sipped up the juices from her orgasm and he knew he was going to savor this over and over again for the next couple of months. He already forgot all about Beckett and focused on the gorgeous blonde so, so receptive to his talents.

He noticed her calming down and be gently slid his tongue over her clit. He sucked on her bud. He loved how she groaned from his tongue. He felt her body tremble at the heat he caused her pussy. Rick was like a baby nursing on her clit again and again. He heard her groan with every suck he performed.

Gina threw her head back and her second orgasm began. It was building and it spread throughout her quivering body. It quickly spread as she felt his nibble and suck on her clit again. Just as he shoved a third finger in her hole, she exploded and a tiny squirt escaped her body. She giggled and groaned when she felt him suck on her gaping pussy. No longer tight lipped. She had blossomed and her cunt juices were flowing out steadily. She bucked wildly, her large tits swayed about her chest and her once gorgeous hair was a mess as she raked her fingers through it.

She screamed out when Rick ripped his fingers out of her gaping hole. He dipped his head lower and he locked his mouth over her hole. He sucked hard and creating a suction, he had her squirming and bucking against him. Rick tightened his grip on her thighs as she nearly fell from the counter-top.

Her orgasm kept going and going. Wave after wave swept through her body. She gasped and moaned, bucking repeatedly. She knew she made a mistake divorcing him. Yeah, they were horrible outside the bedroom, but while there, they were the perfect couple.

She pushed at his head, "Please, oh please Ricky, let me rest a moment. I have to rest or I just may faint."

He gave her a breather, but he wasn't about to release her. He wrapped her arms around her and staring into her bright blue eyes, he smiled, "Wrap your arms and legs around me, Gina. We're going to do this the right way, in our marital bed."

See giggled, "You were always the hopeless romantic." She did as he demanded. She let out a high pitched giggle when she was lifted off the counter and she clung to him as she felt him carrying her up the stairs to their old bedroom.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers