Best of Castle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped her to the bed and stripped off his clothes He stared down at the lush, petite blonde who was stretched out on the bed. He grinned down at her, "Oh my God, Gina, you are absolutely gorgeous." He winked at her as he stepped closer to her. He just stood there as he watched her cupping her tits and twisting lightly at her swollen nipples.

In the time it took to get upstairs, Gina recovered just enough. She rolled onto her back and scooted to the edge of the bed. She let her head dangle off the side of the bed. She reached out and grabbed hold of his ass. She pulled him to the side of the bed and opening her mouth, she engulfed three-quarters of his length into her mouth and throat.

Rick let out a cry of excitement. He looked down and saw her blonde curls swaying against his hairy thighs. Her lips were stretched wide and she was flicking her tongue all along his shaft. He stared into her dark blue eyes and they turned darker with lust. She pushed him back slightly and licked her lips, "I want you to fuck my face, Richard. I want you to cum the way you made me. It may take awhile for you to get it back up to fuck me, but I need you to cum for me."

He leaned forward and sank back into her mouth. He clutched at her head with one hand, while his other hand swept down her prone figure. He skimmed over her large, flattened tits, He tweaked both nipples before sliding down to her belly and finding her sloppy cunt, he sank three fingers into her gaping hole.

Gina growled out and pulled at his ass. She felt his balls slapping against her forehead as he pumped in and out of her mouth. She sucked him so hard, saliva bubbles were forming at the corners of her mouth and as she tried to breath through her mouth, more saliva escaped and flowed up her cheeks and onto her forehead. She knew just how to make him lose it. With her hands still clutching at his ass, she wormed two fingers into his asshole. She shoved them in deep and began petting his prostate. She smiled to herself as she felt his cock swell in her mouth. She drew in a deep breath of air through her nose and swallowed his entire length.

Rick knew he was beyond the point of holding back. He pulled out of her and stared down at her open mouth. He lost it and began pumping stream after stream of his hot cum onto her face and some even onto her tongue that was hanging out, hoping to get some of his semen.

Gina giggled and lapped up all she could get, "Mmm, just as tasty as I remember Richard. She scooped up what was on her cheeks and she lewdly licked them clean. She managed to upright herself and she rolled back onto the bed. She rested on the headboard as she continued to scoop up as much of his load as she could.

Rick went to the en-suite bathroom and returned with a hot, steamy washcloth. He gently wiped it off her face. He saw her pouting, "Don't worry Gina you'll have a chance for a lot more of that over the next couple of months. I anticipate writing my ass off, so I can fuck that sweet body of your over and over again."

She giggled, "Such a romantic, Richard. A lot of talk mister, but still no cock in my sweet pussy yet."

He was upon her in a flash and as he kissed her freshly washed lips, he began a trek downward to her tits. He felt them grow hard and he wasn't about to go any lower. He knew if he did, he'd never get back up again. He settled over her and as they made out, his cock came back to life.

Gina was more than ready and as he hovered over her, she reached down and fisting his cock, she guided it into her weeping hole. A low growl escaped her lips as she felt him slowly sink into her pussy. He grunted too and felt the tight walls of her cunt clutch at his cock.

Her legs and arms immediately wrapped around him, not allowing him to escape. Gina's fat nipples scraped against his hairy chest over and over again as he pumped his hips, burying his cock balls deep in her receptive pussy.

Gina groaned loudly as he slipped halfway out before plowing back into her. He fucked her with such force, unleashing the pent-up frustrations of being denied by Beckett. He slammed all the way in and out of her again and again. He pounded he and he went harder and faster. She clawed at his back as she felt yet another orgasm about to burst from her well-fucked pussy. "Yes, yes, oh yes Ricky, fuck me, fuck me so I'll never, ever leave you again!"

HE was dripping sweat all over her lush curves, "Oh Gina, I nearly forgot what a tight, juicy pussy you had. I can't get enough of you."

The dam broke and her orgasm enveloped her lush body. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she rocked her head from side to side. She released a squeal when he pinned her to the pillow and planted his lips on hers. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and she sucked at it just like she did his cock. She tore her mouth from his, "Oh fuckkkkkkkk! I'm cumming Ricky! Please, oh please, cum with me. Put the itch out that only you can scratch!"

He doubled up his efforts and pumped into her so hard, the sound of flesh, slapping against flesh filled the room. The scent of sex hung in the air and she whimpered and buried her face on the crook of his neck. Every muscle in her body went stiff and them she fell back, almost lifeless as she shook and trembled. Her legs fell from his back and she let out a low growl when she felt him unleash a volley of blasts. It caught her off guard and it increased the intensity of her waning orgasm. She clutched at his head and kissed him harder than she ever kissed another human. She fell back and stared up into his eyes, "Wow, I think we are in trouble. How can we ever beat this night?"

He chuckled, "You know me Gina, I always love a challenge. I have you to thank for this. I have hundreds of thoughts running through my head for the next several chapters. Fuck chapters, I mean books. You are to blame for this and I can't thank you enough." He kissed her and she held him tight.

"You know, I was making us something to eat when you attacked me in the kitchen. What do you say we head down there and try and keep our hands off one another long enough to eat something."

He slapped her playfully on the ass as she tried to slip out from under him, "Okay, but I can't promise to keep my hands off of you."

They sat in the kitchen, ate snacks and drank wine. They talked and laughed halfway through the night. They retired to bed and slept in each other's arms.

In the morning, Rick woke to the feeling of his cock being in a hot, wet vise. He opened his eyes to see Gina's tousled blonde head bobbing up and down. He saw her bright blue eyes staring up at him. She popped off his cock, her lips wet and swollen. She smiled at him, "I just had to give you a boost to start the day. I was thinking, if you write the way you said you would, this may be the way you wake up every morning." She went back to the task at hand. She had him on the verge of cumming. She popped off of him and hopped out of the bed. She went giggling and laughing, naked into the bathroom to shower.

Rick raced towards her, but she beat him there and slamming the door, she locked it and laughed and laughed. She called out behind the door, "I'm going to shower. Coffee is made and bacon is in the oven. You don't get any more until you eat and send me another chapter."

He sulked out of the bedroom. He showered in one of the other bathrooms and put on a tiny pair of shorts and a ragged old t-shirt. He made it into the kitchen, just before the bacon began to burn. He drained the sheet and put the cooked bacon on paper towels. He began cooking eggs and sipped coffee. Gina came out, hair damp and dressed in a similar way, shorts and a tee. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra. She scooted out of the way when he tried to grab her. She kept the counter between her gorgeous body and his itchy hands. They ate his eggs and her bacon. They talked about Alexis being at Princeton for the summer. She knew Beckett was a sore subject and didn't bring her up. She kept her distance and he knew what he promised. He refilled his coffee cup and headed to his office overlooking the ocean and began typing. The words flowed and by the time Gina came in with lunch, he had knocked out nearly three chapters.

She looked over his shoulder and he could smell her lovely scent. He grabbed her and she snuggled in his lap and before long, she was naked from the waist up and he was feasting on her lush tits. She managed to break free and hand him a beer and a ham sandwich. They ate and talked about the progress of his book and she was impressed.

"So tell me Gina, seeing I almost have three chapters completed, do I get to have you three times today?"

She giggled, "You couldn't handle me three times today. But you can keep some of those chapters in reserve for the days you are stuck. Are you stopping or do you want to continue?"

He stared at her lush curves and licked his lips, "Give me a few more hours, I'm on a roll and you wore me out last night. I have to say, this morning was nice, but you were cruel to slip away."

She winked, "You can have that every morning, as long as you keep it up."

He scoffed, "That just so happens to be your job, Gina, keeping it up." He reached for her, but she skipped away.

"You keep working and I'll make you a special dinner." She left and she was worried he was overdoing it. She made him a huge steak and lobster tail dinner and as the sun began to slowly set, she tapped on the door and found him in deep thought. His laptop was open and he was tying away. She came in, "Okay, stud. Enough for today. I didn't want to disturb you, but at the same time, I don't want you burning out. Enough for today, Richard. Come on and eat. I fixed you a nice dinner."

He looked exhausted, but perked up when he saw she had changed into a beautiful dress.Her hair was done to perfection and she smelled amazing. He rushed upstairs and took a quick shower and slipped into slacks and dress shirt and returned in just a mere ten minutes.

He came over and kissed her tenderly and she got up and hugged him. She offered him some wine and they both sat at one end of the large dining room table. They enjoyed their meal and afterwards they went out onto the patio to sip more wine and look over the cape.

Eventually they got up and he drew her into his arms, "Thank you Gina, I needed this. Not just the sex, but the good company, this place and the perfect dinner. I have so many more ideas running in my head, but I have something more pressing at the moment.

She chuckled, "Yeah, I can feel what's pressing against my belly. I have to confess, I've been thinking about last night and this morning and if you don't take me to bed, I just may tear your clothes off right here and have my way with you."

He took her by the hand and led her back into the house. They walked hand in hand up the stairs to their bedroom. His thumb was gently caressing her knuckles as they made their way there.

They sat side by side on the bed and just sat their enjoying being together. He turned towards her and his hand was resting in her bare knee. He caressed her knee and as he leaned in to kiss her, his hand drifted up her silken thighs. The back of his hand ran up and down the silky material of her satin panties.

Gina groaned into his mouth and sucked on his tongue as it parted her lips and danced against hers. Her legs were parted as wide as the flared skirt would allow. She gasped into his mouth when she felt his thick fingers slip under the elastic of her panties. He paused as he pulled his mouth from hers and using his other hand he swept her hair aside and nibbled at the tender flesh of her neck.

She wiggled her hips, urging his hand to come to life and they did. He flattened his palm against her sex and ground the heel of his palm against her stiffening clit. His other hand found the zipper on the back of her dress and drawing it down, he helped her remove it. It pooled about her waist and Gina arched her ass off the bed and she let out a sigh when she was rid of the sexy dress.

"Please Richard, stop teasing me and pet my pussy, please."

His thumb circled her clit and he used his other hand to slide the satin panties off her quivering legs, "Mmm, much better. Now I can see what I'm doing."

She giggled, "I think you were doing a good job before, but, go ahead, I'm all yours. You deserve it. I can't believe how many chapters you finished......Oh God, yesssssss!"

She was cut short when he sank two fingers between her swollen lips and sank into her tight hole. His thumb kept on rolling her clit as he slid those two fingers in and out at a rapid pace.

Gina clutched onto his wrist, "Stop teasing me, Rick, I need you to fuck me and fuck me now. No teasing or extended foreplay like yesterday. After this morning and seeing you work so hard, all I could think about was fucking your brains out."

He slowly drew his fingers out of her. He raised his fingers to her lips and she parted them and sucked her cream from them. He stood and in a flash he was out of his shirt and pants. He was naked under them. He looked to her and Gina removed her bra and slipped back onto the bed. She spread her legs and patted her pussy, "It's all yours Richard, come on and claim your prize."

He settled between her spread legs and allowed her to guide him into her tight hole. He relished the heat and tightness gripping his cock. He sank into her inch by inch and when he was balls deep, he leaned in and kissed her, "Tell me Gina, how do you want it."

She rolled her head about on the plush pillow, "Hard and fast Castle. Give me all you got."

He paused and shook his head, Instantly Beckett came into his head. Gina always called him Richard or Ricky, but never Castle. He stilled and shook his head, "Please, don't call me that."

She knew immediately she screwed up, "Sorry Richard," and she felt him shrinking and she closed her eyes as she watched him pull out and flop back onto the bed. She rolled to her side and propped her head up on one arm, "I'm sorry Richard. I thought it would turn you on, but......." She stopped talking, knowing there was nothing she could say to fix it right now. She rested her head on his shoulder and before long, they both fell asleep.

Gina woke up early, she was so fucking horny, but didn't know how to fix her mistake. She slipped into a robe nad headed downstairs to start breakfast and the coffee. A few minutes later, Rick came into the kitchen, already dressed in shorts and a polo shirt. He was smiling, "Wow, what happened to my morning blow-job? When I woke and found the bed empty, I thought you may have abandoned me and returned to the city."

She came around the side of the counter, "Sorry Richard, but I'm here for the long-haul. I just wasn't sure how you would be after last night. I'm so sorry..."

He placed his fingers to her lips to cut her off, "No, I'm the one who should be sorry. I came here in part to forget her and it came rushing back. I'm here with you and I shouldn't have reacted like that, I'm sorry, Gina." He drew her into his arms and just held her.

They had a great breakfast and talked about their day. He decided to write and was buried deep in thought when she came into the room with a plate of sandwiches and nothing else. She was totally naked. She caught his attention and his jaw dropped.

"Wow!" He stood and taking the plate he place it on the desk. He leaned down and lifted her in his arms and turning her, placed her on the sofa behind them. He dropped his shorts, tore off his shirt and climbed up and in a matter of seconds, he was buried deep in her.

They fucked and clawed at one another. It was a quick and dirty coupling and it took a matter of less than five minutes before they were both climaxing. They clung to each other on the sofa, breathing heavily and holding one another and kissing deeply.

He slowly drew out of her, "Now that is what I call the perfect lunch break."

She sat up and climbed up onto his lap and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed his shoulder, neck and chest. "I owe you so, so much Richard. I hope I can repay you for all you do. I mean it, not just the books, but everything you do. You have to be the most caring person I know. I'm just never, ever going to be able to repay you for all you do." She leaned back and a tear ran down her cheek.

Richard swept it away with his thumb and kissed her gently on the forehead, cheek and finally her lips. They clung together for what seemed like an eternity. She finally got up, "I'm getting a little chilly. You get back to work, oh and yeah, eat your sandwich and drink your beer." She turned and wiggled her ass as she left the room.

Over the next several weeks, the same things happened. He got his morning awakening from her incredible blow-jobs. He wrote they ate and drank and yes, they fucked like newlyweds daily.

Into the second month, there was a car pulling up in the driveway. Gina went to see who it was, while Richard was typing away. She opened the door to a petite, very good looking black woman. She suddenly recognized her, it was Lanie Parish. She greeted her, "Hello, it's Lanie, right?"

Lanie was grinning from ear to ear, "Yes, yes it is, you're Gina, right?"

Gina nodded, "What are you doing way out here?"

She cleared her throat, "I was wondering if I could speak to Castle?"

Just then, Castle appeared at the front door. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. In a demanding voice he called out, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

Both Gina and Lanie were caught off guard by his gruff question, but more so by the way he said it.

Gina spoke up, "Richard, that is no way to speak to someone who drove all the way out here from the city. Really, I'm upset you speak to anybody in that tone."

Lanie spoke up, "No Gina, I'm sorry. I should have at least called and asked if it was okay to come and speak with Castle. To make matters worse, my rental car was acting up. I called them and they said the best they could do was getting to me in the morning. I guess I could try and make it back, but with it getting late, I'd hate to breakdown in the dark." She looked to Gina, Are you aware of any motels in town where I can spend the night?"

Richard stepped towards her, "Yeah, there's a great place..."

Gina cut him off, "Nonsense, Lanie. We have multiple bedrooms here. You can stay here, talk to Richard, have dinner and I'll make sure they come out here and take care of your car." She looked to Richard, "How could you possibly have her stay in a motel, when we have all the space here."

He shrugged, "I wasn't sure you would want her here. I'm okay with her staying here." He looked to Lanie, "So what did you want to talk to me about?"

Lanie looked towards Gina and Gina turned, "What are we doing out here? Let's go inside and I'll fix us a snack and Richard can fix some drinks."

Once there, Lanie took a seat at the breakfast nook, ""I can't thank you enough for your hospitality, Gina." She looked to Rick and glared as him.

He shrugged and popped a cherry tomato in his mouth. "So what is s important that you drove all the way out here to talk to me about?"

She stammered, "Well, it's a little personal." She looked towards Gina.

Gina stood up, "I'll go check on the guest room, make sure it had clean sheets and towels. I'll leave the two of you alone to talk."

Lanie waited for her to leave. She glared at Castle, "You sure fucked this one up again, didn't you Castle?"

He felt like someone had punched him in the gut. He sat back and suddenly felt anger in his chest swell up, "What the FUCK are you talking about? You come into my house, uninvited and talk shit like this?"

She shook her head, "Do you remember the going away party Javi and Kevin threw for you?"

He sat back and crossed his arms, "Uh yeah, what about it?"