Best of Castle Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina was over the top, excited watching the two of them going at it, She worked her way between them and they shared a threeway kiss, It gave Lanie the space to breath and she was gushing hot bursts of air into their mouths as they shared a passionate, sexy kiss together.

They fell together in a heap and after what seemed like an eternity, Gina crawled out of the bed. She took hold of Lanie hand and pulled her out. She leaned over and whispered in her ear and Lanie giggled and nodded. Lanie took off and Gina turned to Castle and she called out, "Last one on the pool it the odd man out."

Lanie was already out of the room and as Gina skipped out, she slammed the door shut. The two large titted women bounced down the stairs as they raced towards the pool..

Rick crawled out and screamed out, "Not fair, You two don't play fair." He threw open the door, but they were already downstairs. He nearly caught them, but again as they entered the patio, Gina slammed the sliding door shut.

As he opened the door he watched at the two gorgeous women vaulted themselves into the deep end of the pool. He reached the pool just as the two wet ladies surfaced. They were clutching at one another. Their arms and legs were wrapped around each other's lush bodies. Their lips were pressed together as their hands were traveling all over each other's bodies.

Rick jumped in and doused them with a huge splash of water. They broke apart and sandwiched him between the two of them. With Lanie in front, she pressed her large, black tits against his belly. Gina did the same to his back and as she attacked his neck from behind. Lanie grabbed hold of his cock and their lips met in a heated kiss, she tugged at his cock.

Rick tore his mouth from hers and grabbed her hips, He drew her higher and he enveloped one large tits between his lips. He bit down and Lanie let out a loud grunt. She wrapped her legs around his waist and she was shocked as Gina grabbed Rick's cock and guided back into her already, sopping pussy.

Lanie began bouncing up and down on his cock, taking him balls deep into her pussy. She never fucked in a pool before, but knew this was now one of her favorite places to have sex. She clutched at him as the two of them caused large waves in the pool.

Rick grabbed her arms and pulled them off his neck. He spun around and lowered her back until her head was skimming the water. She looked up and saw Gina staring at her. She soon found Gina lowering her head and as she held her on the surface, she began sucking as her tits. She moved t her mouth and they kissed, while Rick plowed in and out of her.

Her floating body slid back and forth on the surface of the water. She took his cock deep into her body and she was floating. She kissed Gina and as her orgasm overtook her, she broke away and sank to the bottom of the pool. She came up with the look of total bliss on her face. She wrapped her arms around Gina and as they kissed, she felt the heat of Rick behind her again. He took her again and the three of them were locked together as he pumped in and out of her until he filled her pussy with his hot, creamy load.

Once they calmed down, they got out of the pool, rinsed off under the outdoor showers and as they dried one another, Lanie couldn't stop looking at the two of them. Gina looked at the pool and giggled, "I think you need to have the pool cleaned, Richard. Looks like your semen is floating out there."

He turned and shook his head, '"That is why we have the filters. It will be clean in the morning, trust me, I know from past experiences."

Lanie giggled, "Now that is the Castle I know!"

Afterwards, they fell together in bed and even though they continued to kiss and caress one another, they drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Rick was awaken to a double blow job and it wasn't long before he lost it and painted both beautiful ladies faces. He lay there panting as he watched the two of them kissing and licking each other clean.

They shared a nice breakfast together, they swam naked in his pool again and after the rental agency changed out Lanie's car, Gina and Rick persuaded Lanie to stay one more night.

They worked each other over again, fucking in the pool, Lanie's favorite place to fuck. The used the kitchen, the bedroom again and in the shower.

Lanie left the following morning but not before Lanie and Gina gave Castle yet another morning double blow-job.

Before she left, she pulled Castle aside, "Remember, Castle, I was never here and you have to act like nothing had changed. If she ever finds out I told you everything, she'd kill me."

He hugged her and kissed her tenderly, "Your secrets are safe with me."

Gina kissed her good bye, "You know Lanie, we'll be here for at least another month. We'd love to have you come back for an extended weekend."

Lanie rolled her eyes, "I don't think Castle could keep up with the both of us for an extended weekend, I try though." She left and looked at the two of them in her rearview mirror as she drove off.

Castle finished his book in record time. It went to print before they left the Hamptons and instead of returning to the city after Labor Day,; he went on a book tour. This didn't sit well with the crew at the twelfth precinct, but that is for next season.

More to come soon.