Best of Castle Pt. 11

Story Info
Castle & Beckett Go At it Several Times.
10.8k words
4.5
1.6k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

Best of Castle Part 11

Season 3 Episode 11

Kate got a call early in the morning. It was retired Detective Raglon. He asked her to meet him, alone, no other cops, to discuss her mother's murder.

She arrived with Castle and Raglon looked to her, "I told you no other cops."

She looked to Castle, "He isn't a cop, he's a writer. So what was it you wanted to talk to me about. You said it was about my mother's murder."

He nodded, "I wanna clear my conscience. I just got the word, I have only a few months to live. Listen, what I have to tell you is very explosive. It concerns so very, very important people."

He was just about to tell her when the coffee cup he raised to his face shattered. I high powered bullet crashed through the cup and into Raglon's chest. He fell to the floor and he was dead within seconds.

Kate returned to the precinct and Captain Montgomery was tempted to take her off the case. He let her stay on, but had to take things slow.

They interviewed suspects and found out that Vulcan Simmons was the drug lord around the area where her mother was stabbed. During the interview with him, he baited her and she went off and nearly put him through the one-way glass in the interview room.

He just laughed and Montgomery took her off the case, and kicked Castle out of the precinct until things were solved.

Ryan and Esposito were put in charge and during the case tracked down the whereabouts of the shooter who killed Raglon.

While this was going on, Castle went over to visit Kate at her apartment. He arrived with a bouquet of flowers and when she saw him, it softened the sting of taken off the case.

"Listen Beckett, Montgomery took you off the Raglon murder case, not your mother's murder. Let's get going and see what we can find out."

"Castle, I've gone over everything so many times, I've lost count."

"Maybe a fresh pair of eyes on the scene can help out."

Kate opened up a thin cabinet and it was her own version of a murder board. On it was a detailed timeline of her mother's murder and everything she found out so far.

She went over what she had so far. As he listened to her, he looked at her in a different light. He was really falling for her. He saw a gorgeous auburn haired detective. He knew she wasn't like any other women he'd been with in the past.

As she went over more, he noticed there were four pictures in the negatives that weren't developed, they were of the alley where her mother was stabbed.

Javi and Kevin found out who the shooter was. They stormed his hide-out, but just missed him. They recovered photos where he was tracking Raglon and photos of Kate and even some of her with Castle.

Montgomery took them over to show Kate at her apartment. She begged him to return to the precinct and solve the case, but he refused her.

Castle returned to her apartment. She was holding her gun when she answered the door. She looked amazing. She was wearing a skin tight gray turtleneck and matching stretch pants. She turned to Castle, "I need you to do something for me."

"You name it, anything."

"Go, home."

"Forget it. Fear does not exist in this dojo."

She licked her lips, "Look, I signed up for this when I put that badge on. You didn't. It's not your fight."

He was getting upset, "The hell it isn't. I don't hang around you just to annoy you. I don't ride out to murder scenes in the middle of the night to satisfy some morbid curiosity." He stepped closer to her, "If that's all this was I would've quit a long time ago."

"Well, then, why do you keep coming back, Rick?"

He stared at her quite a while. "Look, I may not have a badge. But I'll tell you this, like it or not, I'm your plunky sidekick. If you are such a good detective, I think you can figure out why I'm still hanging around you."

She didn't give him a chance to say another word. She was on him like stink on shit. Her mouth closed over his and she parted his lips with her tongue and it danced over his.

He pulled her tight to his chest. He loved how her firm, perky tits were mashed to his chest.

She pulled back, "I'd love nothing more than to strip you naked right now and fuck your brains out, but that will have to wait. Mark my word, when we finish this, and we will. I'm going to bring you back here, with nobody else. No Natalie Rhodes, no Martha Rogers, just you and me and we are going to finish what we just started, are you with me, Rick?"

He swept her hair back and kissed her lightly on the lips, "Always!"

They uncovered a lot more and they went after the shooter who killed Raglon. They headed out, but the shooter got the drop on Javi and Kevin. He had them tied up and tortured them to find out what they knew about him and his employer.

They refused and in the end, he ordered his buddy to shoot out Kevin's kneecap. Just as the guy was about to do it, Kate got the drop on him and shot him dead.

There was a gunfire and Lockwood who was the shooter took cover. He got a beat on Kate and was just about to pull the trigger. Castle came up behind him and hit him hard. He hit him again and again and Kate came over and cuffed him.

After he was taken away, the paramedics wrapped up Castle's injured hand. Kate came into the back of the ambulance and re-wrapped his hand. She caressed it lightly, "Thank you, for having my back in there."

He smiled back at her, "Always."

She went to the prison and visited Lockwood, "I'll be back every so often and will be back again and again until you give up your employer." She left and met Castle back at her place.

She fixed them both a strong cocktail, "So I promised to pick up where we left off and I'm not one to back down from a promise." She took a sip of her drink. She put hers down and took his from his hand. She slid over to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. "Mmm, I do make a very tasty cocktail, don't I?" She pulled back, "I'll be back in a moment, don't go away."

He chuckled,. "I wouldn't leave if the place was on fire." He watched as she took her drink and left for the bathroom.

She came out a few minutes later, completely naked. She still had her drink in her hand. She raised it to her neck and let it dribble down between her ample breasts. She pouted, "Oh look, Castle. I spilled my drink, how about catching it before it goes too low."

It reached her pussy and she spread her legs. She patted her pussy, "Enjoy my drink, I believe the most tasty drink is right about here." She spread her fleshy cuntlips and smiled up at him.

She moved to the bed and turned to him, "Get naked, Castle, I want to see if my drink tastes as good on you as it does on me."

He chucked and was naked in a flash. He approached her and she shook her head, "Dip your cock in your drink and climb aboard. I wanna sixty-nine with you so we both can enjoy our cocktails.

Kate was on her side with her legs apart. Castle put his head between her legs and nibbled at her fleshy cuntlips while she began sucking his large, stiff cock and massaged his balls at the same time. She writhed when she felt him licking her clit and he groaned when her tongue whipped around the swollen head of his cock.

Kate rolled him over and was now atop him. She guided his head between her knees. She lowered her slick cunt to his waiting mouth and her face was directly over his straining cock.

Castle reached up and clutching her ass, he drew her lush pussy down to his waiting mouth. He licked her from asshole to clit, over and over again.

Kate grabbed his cock and drew it deep into her hot, wet mouth. She loved the taste of his drink on her tongue, but was more interested in the pre-cum that oozed out, bathing her tongue too. She drew the cock out of her mouth and gently licked it from head to root. She felt him shake with pleasure and she groaned when his fingers dug into her tight ass cheeks. He didn't want this to ever end, but knew how fickle Beckett was. He knew he had to take advantage of the situation here and now.

He worked his magic on her pussy and he now ran his fingers through the fleshy folds of her pussy. He slowly inserted two of them into her tight hole and he felt her groan around his cock, making it grow even stiffer. He wanted to lick her all night, but he had to fuck her and fuck her before she drew the cum that was churning in his swollen nuts.

Castle used all of his strength, he rolled them over and had Beckett on her back. Her hair was a tousled mess and he scrambled about and hovered over her. He rained kisses all over her shoulders, neck and finally planted his lips on hers.

Beckett urged him on, kissing him back with the same intensity she was receiving from him. Her legs drew upward and wrapped around his body. She groaned into his mouth as she felt his cock sink into her tight, wet hole. She locked her ankles together and kicked at his ass, urging him on.

Castle sank balls deep in her and just lay there, savoring the heat and velvet feel of her pussy. He slowly began to move, slicing in and out of her pussy. He moved to her swaying, firm tits and he sucked gently on one nipple and then the other. He returned again, this time a little rougher, using his teeth. He heard her groan in pleasure, not pain.

Kate was raking her nails through his hair and down his back, leaving red marks she knew would be there in the morning. She felt him shiver from this and she groaned louder as he picked up the pace, "Oh fuck, yeah, Castle. Give it to me! Fuck me hard, give me all you got, I need to know you really, really want this."

He silenced her by kissing her deeper as he pumped in and out of her at a furious pace. He clutched at her ass, drawing her up to his cock and he felt her scream out.

"I'm cumming Castle! I'm going to explode,, give it to me, fill my filthy cunt with your hot cum!"

He kissed her again and he did just that. He slammed into her again and again and with one more mighty thrust, he drove her nearly through her mattress. He ground his cock against her quivering flesh and he began pumping stream, after stream of his hot cum deep into her spasming pussy.

Kate's arms tightened around him as her legs lost all their strength and fell lifelessly to the damp sheets. She kissed him. She kissed his face, neck and shoulder. She returned to nip at his ear, "Oh fuck Rick, you have no idea how much I needed this right now. After getting that fucker off the streets, I hope it's over, at least for a while. We can bask in the knowledge that we have one of them and who know what I'll get out of him." She kissed him sweetly and clung to him, "Thank you, thank you so much."

He kissed her gently and nuzzled her neck, "Always, Kate, always!

Season 3 Episode 21

A swimmer was drowned after being mixed up with steroids and stealing cars to make enough to pay for college.

While back at the precinct investigating the murder, Alex Conrad, Castle's protege arrived and Castle introduced him to Beckett.

He shook Kate's hand, "It's a pleasure, Detective. I have read Heat Wave and Naked Heat so many time, I feel like i know you. The piercing intelligence, the self-assured beauty."

It took Kate off guard and she stammered, "Thank you."

He wanted to pick her brain about a book he was writing.

Kate handed him a card, "Give me a call when you and Castle are finished, I'd love to discuss it with you."

Alex turned to Rick, "Only if it's okay with you."

He looked to Beckett, "Why wouldn't it be okay?"

They both replied, "Okay."

Later that evening, Alex met with Beckett and picked her brain. He was so glad for the interview, he sent a basket of muffins as a thanks.

Rick was upset about him trying to steal his muse. Beckett noticed it and she pulled his chain to make him even more jealous.

While Kate and Rick were out, she got a text. She smiled and Rick noticed it. She giggled, "It's from Alex, he's a funny guy. We're going to meet up later tonight."

Again Rick was getting pissed, but let it go, for now.

They found out the swimmer who was killed, stole a car of a rival. In the car he found the steroids and was going to blackmail his rival.

Later that day, Alex came into the precinct while Castle was there. He stopped, "Kate are you ready to go?"

She turned, "Yeah, let me get my purse." She turned and walked away.

Castle looked to Alex, "You guys are going out again tonight?"

"What can I say? She's a wealth of information. You are lucky to have her."

He nodded, "Yeah. Yeah, I am. Too bad about tonight, though." Castle was baiting him and he took it all.

"Too bad, how?"

"Well, it's poker night. Lehane and Connelly are in town. I thought you might want to join us, but if you have plans....."

He swallowed the hook, "NO WAY! You're inviting me to your mystery writer's poker night?"

"Come on Alex, you're a mystery writer now, right?"

"Yeah, but those guys are legendary. I mean...."

Rick cut him off, "Yeah, yeah, they are. Well, if you're unavailable." He turned and walked away and whispered to himself, "Three, two one."

He stopped when Alex blurted out, "Wait, wait, wait, wait!"

Castle turned and whispered, "Bingo!"

"Hang on a second." He rushed off to speak to Beckett."

Castle turned and in a sinister voice replied, "Oh yeah, they are going to love you."

They arrived at the poker game and Castle introduced him, "Alex Conrad, meet Michael Connelly and Dennis Lehane."

Alex stood there, "It's really awesome to meet you guys. I am a huge fan."

Connelly replied, "It's not a book signing, kid, we're here to play poker."

Alex pulled out a chair and went to sit down, "All right!"

Castle stopped him, so did the other two, "That's Cannell's seat."

Lehane added, "And that's the rule. We lose a member, nobody sits there for a year."

He took another seat, "Sorry."

Lehane began, "So we were just talking about our books becoming movies. Michael had Lincoln Lawyer, I had Shutter Island, Ricky has Heat Wave.

Connelly added, "So, what about your book, kid? They gonna make it into a movie?"

He stammered, "Not yet."

Connelly looked to Castle, "So, Ricky, what's going on with your dead swimmer?"

"Treading water Dennis, your bet."

Dennis tossed in his chips, "Reads like a crime of passion to me."

Alex chimed in, "I bet the girlfriend did it."

Connelly snickered, "The girlfriend? You're kidding, right? You move through the girlfriend no later than page 50."

Dennis added, "Yeah, the woman scorned is like the oldest rodeo clown in the book." He looked to Castle, "Is he serious?"

Castle nodded, "Oh yeah, he's dead serious."

Alex stammered, "Well, you know, I just thought we.... "

Connelly cut him off, "And how many books have you written?"

He stammered again. :"Just the one."

Dennis added, "And this one book made you like, a crime-solving genius, did it?"

Connelly blasted him, "You know what I did after I wrote my first novel? I shut up and I wrote 23 more."

Dennis piled on, "I can tell you, a case like this, the guilty party is usually the guy with the biggest secret."

Connelly added, "You know, Dennis is right. Beside from Brian, who has the most to lose if this steroid use gets out?"

Castle stared at him and finally replied, "You know, I think I might just know."

They dragged the swimming coach in after Castle ran his thoughts past Beckett the next day.

He broke and told them that Brian was a lock to win it all. Last year he peaked and began to fade. He was upset that Zack, the swimmer who was killed pasted him by.

Castle broke in, "So, you decided to give Brian an extra boost, so he could catch up with Zack."

"Brian's father came to me. He asked if there was anything more I could do."

There was a twist, the coach gave up the big swimmer. He was called the Rocket, because he was full of jet fuel. His apartment had the evidence to put him away. When confronted he shook his head, "Why would I kill Zack?":

Castle added, "Because when Zack found steroids in Brian's car, he was conflicted about what to do. He sought counsel from the one guy he know he could trust. Captain America, you. Only you realized Coach Rome had given Brian the same steroids he had given you."

Kate added, "And you know that if Zack talked, you would be found out. Turn around, you're under arrest."

Back at the precinct Castle began, "You know, it is ironic, the one man Zack thought he could trust, his mentor, turned out to be the killer."

She scoffed, "Yes speaking of mentor, I heard that you guys were pretty hard on Alex last night."

He was defensive, "Hard on him? No, no, that was just a little friendly hazing."

She smiled, "To hear him describe it, it sounds like someone was trying to teach him a lesson."

He chuckled, "What? Why would I want to do that?"

"Because you didn't want him to spend time with me."

"That is completely...."

She cut him off, "TRUE?"

They stared at one another and he nodded, "Yes, fine, it's true. I'm jealous. There, I said it. I want you all to myself and to have you spending time with another writer, that upsets me, and if that makes me petty, so be it. Guilty as charged."

She stared back at him and finally broke out a smile, "Actually, I kind of think it's sweet."

He looked at her gorgeous face, "You do?"

She nodded, "I do. And that's why you don't have to worry about me hanging around with Alex anymore. From now on, I'm a one-writer girl."

He smiled back at her, "I do fell kind of bad. I'm his mentor, after all, He really didn't do anything wrong."

"I wouldn't feel so bad. I passed him off to Javi and Kevin."

He stared back at her, "Thank you."

She grinned back at him, "Always!"

"So where is Josh?"

She groaned, "Out saving the world in Africa now. What, what did you have in mind?"

"How about a nice quiet dinner and a stroll around Central Park?"

She chuckled, "The dinner sounds fine, but Central Park at this time of the night? I night have a gun...."

"Okay, how about dinner and a drink back at your place. Alexis is home and you know..."

She giggled, "Yeah, I know, let's go."

He took her to a fine restaurant, even though she was in jeans. Knowing Castle, they overlooked the dress code. They had a very romantic meal and afterwards they hopped in a Uber to hurry to her apartment. They were both primed for a wild night of sex and debauchery.

Just before they reached her place she received a phone call, "Sorry Esposito, I'm not on duty tonight, it better be important." She listened, her jaw dropped and a tear came to her eye. She turned to Castle, "Get us to the precinct as fast as you can."

Season 3 Episode 22

They arrived at the station and she immediately hopped into her squad car and they rushed to a murder scene. She was in shock. She found out her old partner and her mentor, Mike Royce was gunned down and left in an alley like a piece of trash. She was livid and wanted nothing more than to catch the killer.

They began investigating and found out it was a killing with ties to Los Angeles. They found that the suspected killer left for L.A. two hours after Royce was shot. She raced into Montgomery's office and demanded she be put on the case.

Montgomery shook his head, You are too close to this. I have to put someone else on this.

She looked at him, "You know, you are right. I am too close to this. I have some vacation days coming up. I think now would be a good time." She turned and left his office.

Castle followed her out, "Where are you going?"

"Home!"

"The hell you are."

She stopped and turned, "Castle! Please. He was my training officer. My friend. I Just.... I really need to be alone right now." She turned and left. She read the note Royce gave her, "Dear Kate, I bet I've written this letter a hundred times. Someday I might actually send it. There's no excuse for what I did, especially what I did to you. But I'm on a righteous path now. And I hope someday that path earns we your forgiveness."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers